His Favorite [TomTord]

By BlueCipher0

The Red Army has made their move years ago, War raged throughout the world against them. Nothing worked with... More

Prologue
The Rebellion
Uniforms
Deal or No Deal?
Radio Problems
Danger
Starting Small and a Plan
Different Offer
A Start to Something Unpredictable
New Home, New Job
Blue Leader:Good Children, Others:Wild Dogs
New Uniform for Blue Leader
Tomi and Faults
How do we fix this? Oh wait, Red's Got It Covered
When Everyone Realizes Red Leader is Extremely Dangerous Because of Tom
Get Back to Work, I'm Busy
New Eyes for the Blind
Blue Leader, or so the Red Soldiers call him
Red Leader's Distraction/Blue Leader's Role
Play Time and Familiar Soldier
Drunk Accidents
Bubbling Emotions Are Never True
Origins/Missing Him
The Fury of an Army
Let's Talk
Care and Relationships
Visit and Jealousy
Prepare Yourself
Experiment #999 Little Devil
Battle Outcome
Words Heal
Wrong Time
Escape
Searching "I Know You"
You're Coming Home
Reunions
Teasing
Don't Mess with Torm
Happy Birthday
Oh no...
Looks like Angry Parents, but is Actually Really Worried Parents
Please
Request of a Mother
Not the End

Watching and an Option?

24.3K 704 1.7K
By BlueCipher0

~+Rebellion Base: Location Unknown+~

Edd and Matt had finished speaking to the other government officials about the plans for spies to infiltrate the Red Army Base. For safety reasons, they would only send two rebellion soldier to enter the once a year recruit of new soldiers for the Red Army.

They didn't want to risk sending in too many. Plus, they feared that Tom could possibly give notice of their spy. Not that Tom would do it out of helping Tord, but for the fact, he knew everyone who stayed close to the Rebellion before they went their separate ways. So they sent two of the newer recruits of the Rebellion group that have never met Tom.

On the account of one female and male would be going on the mission. Their alibi for entering is as friends wanting to make the world better like they see in Tord's plan with his world conquer.

The female spy is Katie Jones. She chose to work in Matt's group seeing as she felt comfortable with working for a kind group such as his. Everyone in his group was always very welcoming and didn't hesitate to bring new people into their groups. Her sun-kissed skin was always the eye catcher too many, her chocolate brown locks following after. The group says here eyes were always the main attraction seeing as they always shined a beautiful hazel color.

As for the male spy, he goes by the name Owen Carter. He joined Edd's group of the Rebellion because his leader has a knack for drawing in curious people like him. His friends were just ones he could trust if his life were on the line. The man sports a light reddish, with highlights of grey, colored hair with tan skin. His green eyes were like a hypnotizing color as well.

Both had heard stories from their seniors, up in the rank, that the man who leads the Blue part of the Rebellion is there. They say the man in blue is always helpful or to be weary of his famous motherly persona. Most times they would even catch a story of how scary he could be with a gun in his hands.

It just made them very curious to see who this person is.

But of course, their were orders from their leaders.

"Whatever you do, do not inform him you're spies for us."

"We just want you two to watch what goes on in the base. Report to us in secret when you're alone and no one is around to hear."

Those were their orders.

Now here they stand in the assembly hall of the Red Army Base.

~Present Time~

Owen returns to Katie's side after giving his quiet status report. They sit by the wall waiting for lunch to come rolling into the room provided by the Red Army cooks.

Unknowingly to everyone in the room, a little trouble comes wandering into the place with curiosity.

Owen and Katie notice some soldiers come up to Red Leader with panic expressions. How far they were from them didn't help them hear what they were talking about. The soldiers seem to be speaking quickly to the man about something.

Tord pulls out his radio and walks about, searching the room as his soldiers separate to do the same. "Where is he?" He walks up on stage to go up to his podium. His radio is going haywire with soldiers panicking about their little troublemaker.

As that goes on, Katie feels something tugging at her jeans. She looks down to find a young child about 5 or 6 years old looking up at her with a smile. She jumps back in surprise taking a clutching grip on her partner's jacket. "Oh, my!" Katie was astonished by the child's eyes?

The child giggles, "Sorry I scared you, missy!" He spins around once and introduces himself. "I'm Tomi."

"Uh, it's fine little one..." She says a bit awkwardly. Her partner inspecting the young boy as well.

Tomi is wearing a yellow shirt sleeve t-shirt with dark purple colored pants. On the left cuff sleeve is a little sewn in white tag.

The tag reading: If found, return to Blue or Red.

At the end of the tag that has the Red Army symbol and two sets of arrows(?) crossed together.

She shakes her head and introduces herself. "I'm Katie, this big guy over here is my friend Owen." She loosens her grip on Owen's jacket sleeve slightly seeing the child isn't a threat at all.

"It's nice to meet you two!" Tomi says brightly before running off to greet other people around the room.

"What a strange child..." Owen comments as he continues watching Tomi move about the room like Katie.

Katie nods in agreement, "I wonder what a child like him is doing here?"

"There he is!" A Red soldier shouts catching many people's attention. Red soldiers were now scrambling from the walls to catch Tomi.

"Tomi! Stop!"

"Wait, get back here!"

"Blue Leader is looking for you!"

No matter how hard they tried, they couldn't catch the child who is too fast for them. The soldiers ended up running into each other during the chase that they ended up piling on top of each other onto the floor.

Tomi laughs, "I just wanted to see what Tordy was up too~" He surprises the new recruits when he takes a big leap onto the stage. The landing being different than expected when someone caught him by the back of his shirt.

"Tomi." A warning tone used by the Red Leader makes Tomi smile like he's not in danger at all.

"Tordy!" Tomi turns around in Tord's hold to wrap his arms around the man's neck.

Everyone in the room, besides the Red soldiers and Tord, look at the child in surprise as he hugs the dangerous man. They watch as the young child nuzzles his face in the crook of the Red Leader's neck.

Tord sighs, he pulls up his radio again. "I found him Thomas, he's here with me in the assembly hall." He says into his radio.

"I'll come pick him up in a moment, I just got a new stack of paperwork from Patryk," Tom tells him on the other end of the radio. "Just keep him busy until I'm done or let him play with the new soldiers."

Tord sighs and nods even though Tom couldn't see the agreed action. "I guess you're right, they have to get used to him at some point." He turns off his radio and shifts Tomi in his arms once he puts his radio away. "Alright Tomi, looks like I'm babysitting duty while Tom's finishing his paperwork."

"Okay, but can I play with Bell's group? I haven't gotten to mess around with them yet today." Tomi asks as he and Tord look over at the recruitment group.

Tord looks at Tomi and shrugs his shoulder. "Sure, why not. Just make sure you don't play with the newbies yet, okay?"

Tomi cheer happily, "Okay!" He jumps out of Tord's arms an starts running around the room with a few soldiers chasing after him to make sure he doesn't cause too much trouble.

While they were doing that, the cooks finally came in with carts filled with delicious looking food to be served.

A long, red haired teenager, followed by a dark green haired young man goes over to Tord with clipboards.

"Red we've prepared a lot of food today, so if we have extra we can just give them to some of the other soldiers for dinner." Sadie grins as she reports to Tord.

Peter nods as he hands his clipboard over to Tord who takes it gratefully. "These are the recorded numbers for the meals we made today. We have to ask the suppliers to head out tomorrow to get more ingredients for restocking."

"Hmm, I'll make sure to inform the suppliers of their next task later today so they can head out early tomorrow." Tord flips through the records seeing they probably made too much. "You guys can start handing out lunch. I'll be on the stage if you need me."

Peter saluted while Sadie gives a thumbs up. "We're on it." The both of them go off to help their teams serve the whole lot of people sitting around the room.

As for Katie and Owen, they noticed the contrast of the cook who came out of the double doors. Half of them were the normal soldiers in their uniform, but the other half wore a different uniform set. They also appear to look less strict than all the other soldiers in the room.

Of course, they weren't the only ones in the room to notice the difference. The other new recruits were wondering why these people wore a different uniform too.

Sadie picks up two trays and went over to Katie and Owen to hand them their food. "Hello, recruities! Lunch is served, a little welcoming food from Blue and Red." She giggles as the two take a tray.

"Blue and Red?" Owen asks in a questionable tone. He assumes Blue must mean the man who leads the third group of the Rebellion. 'So this must be the soldiers who were part of his group...'

Sadie nods, "Blue's the title my leader goes by, the same can be said for other soldiers who wear the same uniform as me, we call Dad over there Red."

"Dad?" Katie says surprised.

Sadie just shrugs her shoulders and chuckles. She pats Katie on the shoulder, "Once you start settling down here, you'll get why I said that."

"Sadie, can I help too!?" Tomi asks from the carts in the middle of the room. Jumping up and down in excitement.

The head cook turns around quickly, leaving the two recruits to their lunch, to handle Tomi. "Hold on Tomi, you can help, but you have to be careful."

Tomi pulls out one tray, trying to hold it steady so the drink and food don't spill to the floor. Sadie walks up behind him to pull out two more trays for her to hold.

"How about you try giving it to Red first Tomi? I'm sure he's hungry, the guy's been going over reports without stopping for a while now." Sadie suggests, she was a bit hopeful Tomi would stay with Tord after giving with the food.

The little monster child smiles happily. "Okay!" He starts walking over to the stage careful, clearly all focus to not let anything on the tray drop or spill.

Some of the new recruits near his path were watching him. Every so often giving him little encouragements that he'll make it.

After 5 minutes, Tomi got to Tord without making a mess. Keeping his steps steady he makes it over to Tord. He raises the tray and places it next to the Red Leader who's sitting at the edge of the stage.

"I brought you lunch!" Tomi cheered with childish glee.

Tord looks away from his report to see Tomi grinning up at him, a tray of food next to him. He can't help but smile at how cute Tomi is being at this moment.

"Sadie said you haven't eaten yet and you've been busy with your papers! So take a break and eat!"

Chuckling, Tord pushed himself off the stage to pick Tomi up. "Fine, but you're keeping me company. I can't have you running around while everyone is busy eating." He places the child to sit on the stage next to the food tray. Then he hauls himself back on the edge of the stage to sit down again.

He set his reports aside and picks up his tray to start eating. Tord grabs the grapes and hands them to Tomi.

"Grapes!" Tomi accepts them and pops one in his mouth. Taking slow chewing motions to savor the sweet taste. The scene is even cuter to watch when the child places his hands against his cheeks while he chews happily.

Tord notices something sewn onto the left short sleeve of the boy's yellow shirt. "Seriously," He says under his breath, "I should get Opal to start making you better sets of clothes."

"Hm?" Tomi swallows his chewed up grape. "Oh, Nevy said these are only temporary until they come up with nice designs for me. Opi said the same thing so they decided to work together until they figure something out." He explains.

In actuality, the uniforms department is in total chaos when Tomi's small child form was made known to them. Let's say there were a lot of ideas being thrown around of what cute or cool clothing he should wear.

"That sounds like a war itself." Tord picks up his bowl of soup. Cheddar broccoli soup was always his go to on a stressful day like now.

As Tomi and Tord continue to chat, Tom had finally finished the paperwork he got handed earlier from Patryk. He went to the assembly hall acting normal, not letting curious eyes bother him.

The brunet walks to the stage to meet up with Tord and his little monster. "And here I thought the three of us were going to eat lunch in the dining hall together."

"Tom!" Tomi chuckles watching Tord do a small spit take with his soup at the sound of Tom's voice. "Eww..."

Tom rolls his digital eyes as he stands in front of them. "Tomi, can you check with Sadie if she's got an extra tray to spare for me?"

The small child nods and stands up. He jumps off the stage to run over to Sadie.

"I thought you would be done after recruitments we're settled." Tord wipes his mouth with a napkin. His eyes looking over at Tom as the brunet hops on stage to sit next to him.

"Paperwork is nothing to me Commie. I can get it down with a drop of a hat." Tom sighs as his eyes look over at Tomi, carefully trying to deliver his tray over to him. "Oh my gosh that's too cute." He pulls out his holopad to take a few pictures of Tomi.

Tord laughs, "I think he did the same thing earlier when I wasn't watching."

Soon enough Tomi came over with the tray, Tom didn't let the poor kid struggle anymore, so he took the tray from him and set it on the stage. Tom picks Tomi up next and holds him gently to bring him up to sit on the stage with him. He lets Tomi sit on his lap as they share the food together.

Red and Blue soldiers watched them with amusement.

"They're at it again."

"Mom and Dad are in action. I repeat it's happening again." Another soldier says into their radio.

Sadie rolls her eyes and puts her hands on her hips. "Why does our leader have to be oblivious while your leader can't get a clue about how he's feeling?"

Peter shrugs his shoulders while shaking his head in disappointment, "They're practically dancing around each other."

Lunch basically rolls over, everyone cleaning up with no problem thankfully. Tord did not need another food fight, especially with the new recruits.

Tom still had Tomi in his arms, quietly taking a nap, after they ate. The little guys stuffed himself full that he got tired. So Tom gives light-voiced orders to the soldiers.

"Blue, all the plates and trash have been cleaned up." Ira, a red soldier, tells him with a gentle voice to not wake Tomi.

"Good, get the trash thrown out or burned. Then get the trays and dishes into the sinks for washing." Tom lightly pats his little monster on the back while watching her go off. The Blue and Red cooks leave the room quickly. Which left the room of new soldiers, Tord, recruitment department soldiers, Tom, and a sleeping Tomi.

Tord is standing behind his podium again giving the people in the room another brief speech and explanation. Tom had come up on stage to stand near the stairs to wait until the other leader was finished to continue work.

"We'll now have all of you separate into groups to go through a small tour of the departments. When your group is finished, the soldier leading you will record which department you would like to join. Finally, all of you will come back here for your room assignment." Tord glances over his shoulder at Tom.

"What?" Tom whispers.

"Come over here." Tom walks up to stand next to Tord who looks back at the crowd. "Furthermore, I'd like to introduce you to my second in command and assistant." He lets Tom stand behind the mic to introduce himself.

"Hello everyone, I'd first like to say you all made a grave mistake in choosing to work for this communist bastard," Tom saying this with an amused expression makes some of the new soldiers laugh or look dumbfounded by his boldness.

Tord just crosses his arms and doesn't say a thing as he lets Tom continue. Another reason why he won't do anything is because Tomi is asleep in Tom's arms, his friend would for sure hound him for walking up the sleeping child.

"As you may have noticed, there were soldiers in here a moment ago wearing different uniforms. Those were my soldiers." He shifts Tomi in his arms a little bit. "I was one of the former their leaders of the Rebellion Base. Now I'm here, forced to work for the idiot's army. My name is Thomas Thompson, if you see me you can just call me Blue or Tom."

Tom moves aside to let Tord speak again. "Soldiers in the recruitment department, if you will so kindly show these people around the base now."

The Red recruitment department started breaking everyone down into groups. All of them leaving one by one to not crowd and control the flow.

"I think I'm going to go lay Tomi down in my office," Tom tells Tord.

Tord agrees as he gently brushes Tomi's hair back with his fingers. "That would be for the best. We don't want any tantrums if someone wakes him up." The Red Leader could remember the last time someone woke up a sleeping Tomi. Since then everyone knew to let the boy sleep and wake up on his own.

They were just grateful Tom was a there to calm him down before it hit another level of cries and whines.

"I'll meet up with you after I get him settled." Tom walks away, leaving Tord to show a smile for a split second.

As for Katie and Owen, they were met with various actions of different departments. Most leaving a very big impact.

An example would be the uniform's department. For some reason, they were bickering about child clothing. They thought back to the child in Tom's arms. It was strange to them why there is a child in the army still.

The soldier leading them decided they would just glance at the department and head to the next.

"I'm surprised this base hasn't broken down yet."

"Maybe because this is normal for them."

~Time Skip~

All soldiers came back to the assembly hall looking lively from their tour. They've been going through soldier after soldier about which department they would like to join, but there was one problem.

"Red Leader." Paul and Patryk come up to Tord whose organizing the papers concerning the new soldiers' background checks.

"What is it Patryk?"

"Um..." The tall soldier didn't even know where to start. "We have a repeating question from some of the soldiers."

Tord looks at the two waiting to hear the question.

"They're wondering if it's possible to join Tom's section."

+x+x+x+

Here is your daily dose of fanart soldiers ^^
-DipperCipher0

Artwork done by @lil_miss_fryingpan So cute^^

Art done by @Jyx_Charlii
Never ceases to amaze me^^

Art done by @a_fangirl_mess
Well done ^^ Reggie, Zack, Tom, and Tomi!

If you made this, please tell me in an inline comment. Because I found the link in the last chapter, but I can't seem to find it now. -Thank you!

Art from @MjelikART , Can I just take a second to give some spotlight to this wattpader! I've read two of Tomtord works and let me say their books are lovely. I especially find potential in their latest tomtord book, go check it out if you prefer, your choice.

Anyways, thank you for the fanart , appreciate the artwork with respect ^^

The rest of these fabulous works come from one wattpader who wishes to stay anonymous! Thanks you so much!!!

All of you are amazing artist/people!

My little treat to you guys:

Tom carrying Tomi before he speaks to the recruits.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 58 29
Tord wanted to stay with his old friends, he didn't want to cover up his emotions towards Tom with hatred. But he couldn't, as he had an Army to lea...
22.2K 1.1K 25
(Pretty old) (Red Leader VS. Blue Leader AU) One world, two armies. That's what Tom and Tord thought was their reality. Constantly in a war against e...
29.1K 1K 29
"it's your fault they're hurt!" "Tord L! I will not let you leave--!" "It's all your fault!" "I love seeing you in pain." "What will you do now?" "Th...
8.2K 319 31
"Do you care about me?" "With all my heart, my love." "Do you love me?" "Do you want the whole answer?" "Sure." "I love you...