Played By A Girl

By 2cutejames

-Highest Rankings- #1 Teen 12-11-18 #10 Urban 12-28-18 ** "You really thought I wasn't gonna find out. Tuh, w... More

INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
Sorry
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 10

6.1K 250 284
By 2cutejames

-authors note-

Ok, the timeline is all types of fucked up so we just gon have to pretend.

Pretend basketball season is in October because that's the month I was writing about.

I found out basketball season is in late November 😐

So imagine it's in October instead. ☺
--

SAMIA POV

"Noonie I swea I didn't even know about the chick. If I did I wouldn't have been up on him." I said to Noonie as I picked out an outfit for tonight.

First, I'm going wit Monte to take the kids trick or treating. Then I'm going to the costume party at Slim house.

"He's a big hoe. He coulda at least told you what you were getting ya self into."

"I know right. But it's whateva. I  been ignoring his ass for a whole week. I'm not talking to him today either. The only reason I'm going is for the kids." I say and I finally find an outfit to wear.

I decided to wear a gray spaghetti strap half shirt, some distressed blue jeans, and my gray Fenty puma slides.

For accessories, I picked out the gold necklace my dad got me that says "BabyGirl" and my gold hipster glasses.

"Ok, sis. But you know you gon talk to him today." Noonie says.

"No the fuck I ain't. Imma tell him 'go talk to his girlfriend.'" I say and she laughs.

"Who you dressing as fo the costume party?"

"The girls and I decided to do a group costume."

"Which is?"

"We dressing as the Clover cheerleaders. Ya know from 'Bring It On'."

"Ooo, yall gon look fye as fuck."

"I know right we gon shut shit down." I say. "Well, it's 7 and I gotta meet Monte them." 

"Ight, talk to ya lata."

"Talk to ya lata." I said then hung up. I changed into my outfit then grabbed my keys to leave. My dad was at work already. He working till 6 am, so I'm good. 

I locked the house up and left. When I got in my car I automatically plugged the Aux into my phone. I didn't feel like going through my playlist, so I clicked shuffle. 

"Only One" By Brookewell started to play. (the song is in the mm)

"Wish I could make you walk a mile in these heels.  And do the things you did to me just see how it feels. and I know I know, there's no way I can lose what I never had." I sung but soon got interrupted when I got a phone call. 

I answered, "Hello?"

"Are you still coming Mia?" Kevin asks. 

"Yes, I'm still coming. I'm on my way."

"Ok!" He says then hangs up. 

After a couple minutes, I pulled up their house. I got out my car and knocked on their front door. 

Monte answered and tried to give me a hug but I pushed him out the way. I walked straight to the back where I know the kids are at. 

I opened the door and they all were in their costumes. "Aww look at yall," I said.

"Mia!" They said then they gave me a hug. 

"Ok, lemme guess what yall are."  

I point at Tori, "Umm, Princess Tiana." I point at Kendra, "A witch." I point a Kevin, "Umm... A vampire." Then I point at Jessie. "Jessie, what are you?" '

"I'm Pimp Daddy Jessie in this bihh!" He said and I busted out laughing. 

^and no the kids in these pictures are not them, I'm just showing their costumes. 

"Yall ready to go?" Monte asks walking in.

"Yes!" The kids say.

"Get yall bags and we can go." I tell them and they leave out the room to grab their bags. 

"You goin to party?" Monte asks me and I pull out my phone.

 I go to his contact and text him, "Yes" He pulls out his phone and looks at the message.

"Are you really gonna be this petty?" He asks me.

I text him again, "Yes." 

"Man you some serious, I swea." He says. 

"I know"

Before he could respond Jessie comes in. "Come on nie Pimp Daddy trynna get some candy from his hoes." He says and we start laughing.

"Come on Pimp," I say and we leave the house. 

**

We just left the last house for the night and the kids were mad as hell. 

"Man, that ugly bitch gave us a damn apple," Kendra says while getting in the car.

"That big bitch, shoulda ate them damn apples. She prolly at all the damn candy and gave us the healthy shit." Jessie says going off. 

"Stop all that cursing." Monte says once he gets in the car. 

Somebody throws an apple to the front, "Shut up nigga how bout you eat that fucking apple." Jessie says. 

"Imma beat yo ass when we get home." Monte says then he pulls off. 

"Stop cappin." Jessie says and I bust out laughing.

"Where you hear that word from?" Monte asks him

"One of my older bitches." 

This little boy be having me dying. I can't deal. 

**

We feed the kids and got them to wash. Once they got to bed I gave them a kiss on the cheek and was ready to leave. The party starts at 11:30 and it's now 10:15. 

I walked out of the kids' room and was bout to leave but I have to walk through the living room... where Monte's at.

I was thinking about just jumping out the window to avoid him. 

I tried to speed walk past him but he jumped in front of me. 

"Man, why you been ignoring me?" He asks and I pull out my phone. Before I could unlock it he snatched my phone out my hand and threw it on the couch. 

"Why you been ignoring me?" He asks me again and I keep quiet. 

He picked me up and pinned me to the wall.

"Now you finna answer my fucking question and use yo fucking words." He says lowly into my ear. 

It took everything for me to keep my composure. He just don't know...

"Let me down."

"Not until you tell me why you mad."

"You got a whole girlfriend outchea and didn't tell me. I was all up on you and shit, you got a fucking girl fo that." I say wit an attitude.

"First of all, lose that fucking attitude ma. Secondly, if you woulda answered my phone calls and shit you would've known that I broke up wit her that same night."

"That doesn't mean shit nigga. You still didn't tell me you were in a relationship." I say rolling my eyes. 

"What I say about that attitude..." He says lowly in my ear.

I bite my lip, "You ain't gon do shit." 

"I--"

"Ooo..." We hear and Monte quickly turns around and we see all the kids peeking around the corner. 

"Yall asses supposed to be in bed." Monte says to them.

"Nawl cuz. This what yall be doing when we go to sleep." Jessie says. 

"Monte be in here getting his freak on," Kevin says adding his two cents. 

"Man take yall lil asses to bed!" Monte says and he runs towards them and they run away. 

I grabbed my phone off the couch and ran out the house.

** 

After I took a shower all the girls showed up at my house. We decided to get ready at my house since mine closer to Slim house. 

We put on our outfits and we were looking bomb as fuck. 

"We finna turn this muthafucking party up!" Regina says already getting hype. 

"On me!" Denise says. Then she and Gina start twerking. I start recording them for my Snap.

"Ayyeee!" Di-Di and I yelled hyping them up even more. 

Before I knew it we were all throwing it back in my room. 

"Ight, it's time for us to go," I say once I calm down. "But before we go, who's the designated driver?" I ask.

"Not me I'm trynna get drunk and fucked up," Regina says. 

"Shit me too," I say agreeing with her. 

"I'll be the driver. Malik ain't gon let me do shit at this party." Denise says.

"Yo man coming?" I ask.

"Yea. So I won't be dancing unless it's on him. Shidd he might beat my ass just for wearing this." She says laughing and I shake my head. 

"Let's go ladies." I say and we get in Denise's car.

^ their costumes

**

We walked into the party and when I tell you ass was being thrown left and right. All we saw was people twerking. 

Shidd, boys were in here twerking too. 

"I'm finna go find my man. Text me when ya'll ready to go." Denise tells us and leaves.

The rest of us immediately walk to the kitchen where all the drinks at. We all picked up a red cup and filled it wit liquor. 

As we drink out of the cup we see Slim walk up to us.

"Hey! I'm happy ya'll were able to make it," he says and we bust out laughing looking at his costume. He was dressed as a big ass blunt.

^ Slim's costume

"My costume fye ain't it." He says turning around so we can see the whole thing.

"I can't believe you're costume is a blunt," Di-Di says laughing.

"Believe it. But Regina do you wanna come dance wit me?" He asks Gina and she says yes. Before I knew it they disappeared into the crowd.

"Di-Di you wanna come dance wit me?" I ask her.

"Hell yea!" She says and we go to the dancefloor. 

"Round of Applause" By Waka Flocka started playing and everybody started dancing. 

"Round of applause! Baby make that ass clap! Drop it to the floor! Make that ass clap!" We all yelling while dancing.   

I felt someone come up behind me so I started twerking on them. 

When the song ended I turned around and saw it was Monte. 

He was looking finer than usual with his costume on. He had a Gladiator type of costume. His 6 pack was on display and the costume was complementing his chocolate skin even more. 

^ Monte's costume

Is it just me or did it suddenly get hot in here? 

"You just gon stare ma?" He asks. 

"Ooo, I need a drink," I said then turned to walk away from him. But he grabbed my hand.

"Imma go witchu, I need one too." 

Lord... please make sure I don't jump on this boy at this party.

**

OMNISCIENT POV

Four cups of liquor later Monte and Samia were the most turnt people at the party.  As people watched them dance, Monte had got a chair from the kitchen and put it in the middle of the dancefloor. He then told Samia to sit down in the chair. 

Everyone was looking at him wondering what was bout to happen. 

"Hit it DJ!" He yelled and the DJ started to play "Pony" By Ginuwine.

Right in front of everyone, Monte started to dance for Samia. It looked like he came straight out of a Magic Mike movie. 

Well, as Monte continued to Strip for Samia, who was actually enjoying it, Regina and Slim were in his room getting higher than a kite. 

Denise and Malik were in a closet together... and let's just say Malik's a plumber and he's laying down the pipe...  

But Denise and Malik weren't the only ones getting they freak on. Corey was in the back of the house and two hoes were giving him head. 

Di-Di couldn't hang like she thought she could. She went back to the car and was knocked out in the backseat.

As if they forgot they had school in the morning, the party continued until 4 am. 

They should just cancel school for all the seniors tomorrow, cause everybody in their class fucked up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 188K 76
Molly is a young teen with anger problems because of her past. Growing up in a bad ass neighborhood and with a mean ass mother only makes things wors...
4.6K 272 37
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™– ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š...
1.5M 39.8K 47
Ella used to always be in the shadows shy, and lets people walk over her ,and treat her badly, but an incident happened which changed her , leavin...
1K 23 22
"All week, you've been on my mind, and I can't make it go away. Finally, after suffering in silence for so long at the thought of your lips, your lau...