Confidential

Od BinBerries

"Then what are your true feelings for me?" "I'm sorry, but that's confidential" The Min Family has been targe... Více

Files
Preview
Introduction
1st Mission
2nd Mission
3rd Mission
4th Mission
5th Mission
6th Mission
7th Mission
8th Mission
9th Mission
10th Mission
11th Mission
12th Mission
13th Mission
14th Mission
15th Mission
17th Mission

16th Mission

54 10 2
Od BinBerries

"Really? So what should we do?" Eunji asked Chorong after Chorong had told them about her meeting up with 'their' target. "I need you guys to stay out of this one, if he really is what we expect, then I cant risk you guys" Chorong nonchalantly responded as they sat in the agency's restaurant.

Touched by her words, the three grinned widely, earning themselves a questioning stare from Chorong. "What's wrong with you three?" she asked and they shook their heads with the grin not disappearing.

"Nothing, we're just happy to work with you" Eunji grinned.

"Alright, whatever you sa-" but Chorong's words were cut of by her phone ringing. She glanced at the three and said "wait a minute" then answered the call as she stepped out of the restaurant for a bit.

"Hello?" "Oh, Chorong-ah, it's me Yoongi" Chorong put the phone further from her ear and checked the caller's ID. It wasn't her target's number, it was an unregistered number on her phone.

"Who is this?" she asked again, sounding firm, knowing there was something suspicious. "Ha ha I knew I couldn't fool you" the man's voice began to change to a somewhat electronic type of voice to disguise his own.

"Who are you?!" Chorong yelled on the phone. "Hey, easy there, there's no need to get mad" his chuckle angered her very. "Ms. Park, you've ruined our company once. But this time, we'll ruin you. Sincerely, the Ivy gang. I hope you enjoy this 'last mission' of yours" then the man hung up.

Rage filled Chorong's head, as she ran straight into the restaurant, into the hidden agency, and inside Kihyun's hospital room.

"Kihyun, the Ivy gang called me" Those few words terrified both of them. The fact that the gang has not yet disappeared or that not all of them are arrested was a case to be worried about.

"You tell the head this, give me your phone and I'll track the number" Kihyun opened his hand towards her as she nervously handed her phone to him. Her hands shaking, she tried to calm herself down at least.

Kihyun grabbed her hand and steadied it, "Calm down, this is only a temporary matter". Chorong slowly nodded her head, as if trying to convince herself. "But this happened before and- and-" she was unable to finish her sentence, only remembering all the bad things that happened when they mentioned the Ivy gang.

"Wait, but they knew about this being my last mission. Sh*t!" she cursed "they probably have eyes on us".

"The Ivy gang has lessened, so even if they attack us, we'll win. Don't worry" Kihyun tried to clam her down until she remembered something again.

"They mentioned Yoongi" she muttered then grabbed her phone and ran out the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As she ran, she dialed Yoongi's number on her phone. She held the phone against her ear, still listening to the sound of the phone ringing. "Come on, pick up, pick up, pick up" she mumbled as she continued to run.

She was only two blocks away from Yoongi's house, there was still no answer on the phone, she began to run faster until he picked up.

"Chorong-ah? Sorry, I was taking a nap, I didn't hear the phone ringing" his voice reassured her that she stopped running, just when she was right in front of his house.

"You're at home?" she asked as she rested one hand on her knees while the other held the phone. She was catching her breath at the moment but she tried to hide it.

"Are you alright? You sound tired" He asked on the other line. "No, no, I'm fine. Call me if anything weird happens, I'll hang up" she was about to end the call until Yoongi began saying something else. She put the phone against her ear again.

"Perhaps, do you have free time tomorrow?" he asked. "Sorry, I have plans with someone else. We can hangout next time" Chorong chuckled. "With who? Where are you going?" he asked, eager to know.

"Why do you ask?" Chorong began walking away from his house and calmly back to the agency. "Because you are one of my very few female friends, and I worry about my friends" Chorong could easily tell he'd be jealous if it was a guy she's going with.

"He said we'd be meeting up somewhere but he didn't tell me where we're going" Chorong said. "He?! Are you going on a date?! Chorong! Answer Me!" his voice only made her laugh. "I'm hanging up now~" she said and ended the call.

When she went back to the restaurant, the three were standing up. "Oh yeah, I forgot" Chorong had forgotten that they were there.

"What happened? You only answered a call then stormed somewhere in here then started running out" Eunji asked. "Nothing, nothing, you guys should go before it gets late" Chorong said and the three nodded "see ya then" they said and left.

Her phone suddenly began to ring. Chorong read the caller's ID and it turned out to be Yoongi again. She sighed then answered the call.

"Hello? What is it Yoongi-ah?"Chorong asked, not really in the mood of joking with him or him yelling at her, asking her who she'll be meeting up with.

"Chorong-ah, I'm feeling quite dizzy. . . . " he began to breathe heavily "And I don't know who else to call". Chorong began running out of the restaurant and running back to his house again. "What are you doing?" he asked on the other line.

"Don't go anywhere, only open the door for me, I'm on my way" Chorong's words were stern as she was feeling anxious while Yoongi was in a very vulnerable state.

"O-okay" he agreed to her and after a minute or two, she arrived at his house and knocked on the door. "Yoongi-ah! I'm here! It's me Chorong!" she yelled but there was no response. Letting out a frustrated sigh, she twisted the doorknob herself but it was locked.

Chorong backed away from the door and she readied herself, ran to the door, and kicked it open. The lock broke and she found Yoongi passed out on the floor.

"Yoongi-ah!" she ran to his side and checked his pulse. His heart was beating but his breathing was heavy. She placed her hand on his forehead and it was really warm, he was even sweating a lot. She let out a sigh of relief it was just a fever.

Chorong gently put Yoongi's arm around her shoulders and carried him to his room. Cautiously, she put him on his bed, stretched his legs, and put a blanket on him. "Now were do I get a small towel?" she looked around and went out of the room.

As she approached their bathroom, she saw Woozi's room. Quietly, the door creaked open as she took a quick peek at the peacefully sleeping Woozi with a teddy bear in his arms. She closed the door behind her and went to the bathroom.

There, she found a white small towel and she wet it a bit with water. She walked quickly back to Yoongi's room and placed the towel on his forehead. "You really gave me a shock there Yoongi, almost gave me a heart attack" she mumbled and his eyes she fluttering open.

"Yoongi" she said "you have a high fever, probably got if from Woozi before". "Chorong-ah" his weak voice spoke "You really gave me a shock there! I had to run here cause I was so worried!" she said, interrupting him, he chuckled "Thanks Chorong-ah".

His hand weakly landed on hers as he gave her a small smile "I knew I could rely on you" his words made her heart ache. It's difficult to handle once the target has become too attached to the agent.

"Sorry, I may have destroyed your door though" Chorong said and gave him a nervous smile.

"What did you say?"

 "Nothing, nothing, just lay your head back and rest, I'll be right back".

She left the room and contacted their head. "What is it this time Chorong?" her head already knows she broke something if she calls him.

"I broke down a door, could you have it fixed here, and quietly too?" she whispered the last words and the head responded "Alright, we'll be right there". All the agents had tracking devices, the head knows wherever she or Kihyun is.

The head hung up and she quietly sneaked in Yoongi's room again. He was already deep asleep, and as she continued to watch him as he slept, she grew tired as well until someone knocked on the wall by the front door.

Chorong went out and saw a man in a black hoodie, black face mask, and black cap holding a tool box. Anyone would find that appearance suspicious. "Are you here to fix the door?" she asked and the man nodded.

"Do you mind taking off that hood of yours? It's quite warm in here" she smiled her usual fake smile then the man put down his tool box and Chorong got a quick glance of the tattoo of the man on his neck.

She took out her gun and pointed it at him "I'm surprised you even had the guts to come here, Park Jimin". 

A|N : I'm baaaaaack~~~~~ (^-^)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9.4K 1.2K 20
park and min families are business rivals in legal business and illegal business. apart from that, they are main candidate for mafia king position. ...
19.7K 1.7K 35
Five different kids from a boarding school accidentally fell their way into an underground room, just to discover that it was far from just a coincid...
143K 11K 39
★Completed★ -Description- ❛❛A story started when officer Jeon Jungkook was trying to find his sister's culprit but found an innocent soul begging him...
82.4K 3.1K 60
Kim Ja Yoo, 24, got pregnant at the age of 21. Her boyfriend left her once he knew about the pregnancy. Now, her daughter is 3 and she's dating a sex...