Star Wars EpisodeIVAU: Reviva...

By miamircada

Several years after the famous Anakin Skywalker mysteriously disappeared, Chancellor Organa informs Padme of... More

Introduction
Visualizing the Main Cast
Anakin's Whereabouts
The Mission
Mobs Gone Wrong
The Rebel Alliance Meets
News of Pessimism
Departure
Eden's Data Card
The Chase
Ben's History Lesson
Infiltration
Organa's Message
Chancellor Organa's Dinner Banquet
Welcome Aboard
The Search for Eden
The Scramble
Undercover
The Tie Fighter Chase
Trouble on Batuu
The Incomplete Prophecy
Lux's Last Stand
Meeting Lando
Dinner and a Deal
Escape from Cloud City
The Jedi Temple
Ben's Retelling
The Jedi Archives
Han's Prerogative
Invasion
The Interrogation
Jailbreak

Old Ben Kenobi

58 2 0
By miamircada

This is the start of Part II: The Search Party.

"My father didn't tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him through it." ~Clarence Budington Kielland

---

Luke's POV

The trip to Tatooine took a lot longer than I thought, but it wasn't too long. I landed right in front of a sand igloo which looked somewhat familiar.

"Initiating landing process," I said as I began the landing process. It took several minutes, but I was finally able to land on the sand. Of course, did I ever mention my distaste for sand?

I went inside the igloo and searched for a familiar face, but it was seemingly empty. This was the place where Ben Kenobi was rumored to have hidden after a certain incident some time ago.

"Hello?" I called out. No response. I walked around inside, hoping to see a familiar face. It was clean and extremely tidy, just like his hair when he was younger. I swear, he wore a lot of hair gel during the Clone Wars. I mean, Dad used to joke about that.

Suddenly, a lightsaber was activated behind me. I turned around, only to face a man with gray hair and a graying beard holding a blue lightsaber.

"Whoa, whoa, Ben. It's me, Luke," I said.

"My apologies," Ben turned the lightsaber off and set it aside. "I thought you were an intruder. Why are you on Tatooine?"

"I came here to search for my father. I followed the search party,"

"Search party? What search party?"

"The Rebel Alliance sent a search party to search for my dad, Ben,"

"I see. I heard about the burning down of your house. I'm sorry,"

"It's fine,"

"Luke, you need to leave Tatooine as soon as possible. There are assassins out there. They tried to kill me, just as they did to Anakin. You need to get off this planet,"

"But I came here to search for my father, Ben. Don't you understand? I can handle myself out there. I even have a lightsaber and a blaster," I showed off my glossy lightsaber and polished blaster. "Dad taught me some basic lightsaber moves when I was young,"

"Luke, you don't understand. The galaxy can be dangerous. Heck, it was very dangerous during the time of Palpatine's reign. People had to speak up whenever they saw the people on the wanted posters or they were mercilessly killed. It's probably as dangerous as it was back then. And then there's the case of Princess Eden of Alderaan. She may have been kidnapped by bounty hunters,"

"No one knows what happened to her, Ben,"

"Luke, LEAVE," Ben ordered. I could see in his eyes that he was serious.

"Okay, fine, if you don't wanna help me, then whatever," I stormed out of the sand igloo. Once I stepped out, I spotted an escape pod stuck in the sand.

---

Author's Note: Why was Ben almost assassinated? What's inside the escape pod? So many questions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 126 9
After a failed coup against the Emperor in the wake of his discovery of his long-lost son, Darth Vader flees from the Empire, crashing on a small, mo...
46K 847 20
Luke and Leia were about to turn four years old, and Padmé was desperate to have Anakin back. She was desperate to turn the sad & lonely Darth Vader...
6K 134 13
Twenty years after the events that ended the clone wars Anakin and (y/n) Skywalker are lost in hiding while the galaxy struggles against the rule of...
4.1K 94 15
The journey of Luna, the rest of the Skywalkers, and their friends through the craziness that is this galaxy. Hardships and troubles are what build e...