Teenage Tips

By lovealanaxo_

I started writing this book when I was 16, and now I'm turning 20 this year!! All of these tips will be based... More

WORKOUT ROUTINE โ™ก
POWER OF KINDNESS โ™ก
DANCE: BACK FLEXIBILITY โ™•
YOUR BEDROOM โ™ก
YOUTUBE CHANNEL โ™ก
SELF PROFILE โ™ก
SCHOOL EVENTS โ™ก
DRINKING WATER โ™ก
PARTIES โ™ก
MAKEOVER SERIES โ˜†
Makeover Series: HAIR โ˜†
Makeover Series: BODY โ˜†
Makeover Series: STYLE โ˜†
Makeover Series: HEALTH โ˜†
Makeover Series: FACE โ˜†
INSTAGRAM โ™ก
PART TIME DANCING FOR FREE โ™ก
SNAPCHAT โ™ก
LIPS โ™ก
YOUR DESK โ™ก
HOW TO SURVIVE P.E โ™ก
PICKING YOUR FRIENDS โ™ก
WINTER AT SCHOOL โ™ก
EXAM STUDY TIPS โ™ก
BEING COMFORTABLE โ™ก
NATURAL MAKEUP LOOK โ™ก
PARTY PLANNING โ™ก
STAY YOUNG! โ™ก
DANCE: BALANCE โ™•
BUILDING UP FRIENDSHIPS โ™ก
MANAGING YOUR TIME โ™ก
SCHOOL TIPS โ™ก
ORGANISING SUBJECTS โ™ก
FACE โ˜ผ
BODY โ˜ผ
CHRISTMAS
SCHOOL CAMP โ™กโ™ก
DANCE AUDITION EXPERIENCE
UPDATE!!!
NEW SERIES: SELF LOVE ๐Ÿ’“
PART 1: PHYSICAL FEATURES ๐Ÿ’“
EYELASHES ๐Ÿ’“
So...
NEW BOOK โ€โ€โ€
covid sucks

New Years Resolutions ๐ŸŽ‰

1.3K 35 3
By lovealanaxo_

This is simply just me saying happy new year to you guys, and thank you for all you have done for me!!!

At the start of this year, my book had about 20k reads, but now it's all the way up to 75k reads!! I cannot thank you guys enough!! I enjoy all your comments and helping everyone!!! Don't be afraid to leave me comments about any problems in any aspects of your lives, or even privately messaging me!!!

Now, it's a new year, so it should be a new you!!! A new fresh start!! Let's make 2018 a year of positivity, self love and most of all, fun!!!

Let's try hard in everything we do and see the people we love as much as we can, like family and friends, even people like teachers.

I also want you all to write down at least 3 New Years resolutions, that are simple but at the same time, challenging. Something you will be motivated to do, something that's realistic. They should be small goals, or big goals. Things like washing the dishes, or big things like career options.

Here are some suggestions below that I came across on an app called "New Years Resolutions", and I've added extra info myself in brackets

AND PLEASE, I SUGGEST YOU GET OUT SOME PAPER AND A PEN, AND JOT DOWN ONES THAT YOU THINK YOU COULD LOOK INTO, Because this is a LONG list, you can narrow your list once you've jotted your favourites and make it more personal and direct!

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION INSPIRATION

trust my instincts

•(be more humourous/be more open to humour/ lighten up)

worry less (about what people think, life stresses)

de-clutter (house, organise yourself, get rid of negative people from your life)

•remember you are not always right

•little to no snacks

•ride my bike more often

•eat healthy and lose weight

•remember life is unpredictable

write more (get a journal, write a book)

read more (books, magazines,
newspaper, articles)

be less sensitive (when meeting new people, when people hurt your feelings, to new situations, to life stresses)

talk more (communicate more in person, see family and friends more, be more social)

be more organised (school, house, events, dates, preparation)

trust more (give people a chance, let people in)

•respect everyone

•snack well

•exercise more

•share my dreams (friends, family, social media)

•plan my meals

look ahead when you walk (look more confident, to be more connected with nature)

connect with nature (try to use less technology, do more outdoor activities, spend mornings outside)

•eliminate the non essential

be observant (see who people really are, how people act, what strangers do, take notice of people's emotions, body actions, etc)

•pay attention to the details

•ask good questions (always ask your teacher questions, professionals, elders, friends, family, strangers)

•understand right from wrong

stay connected (with friends, family, with your world, other countries)

measure everything (see what things outweigh other things like priorities, emotions etc, or even measuring situations on how severe they are going to affect your life)

•sleep at least 6-8 hours

•spend more time with family and friends

•build courage to face my fears

keep my brain active (always do things like brain training apps, learning, reading)

put first things first (get things done that need to be done, that you have been putting off)

cook at home (whether it's having more healthy, home cooked meals rather than takeaway, or helping your parents cook at home, or even cooking for them some nights)

•respect the environment

walk (go on walks more often, like with friends or your dog, or by yourself to clear your mind with the sounds of nature and fresh air)

be social (go out more, talk to more people and engage in conversations)

stand up straight (to decrease back pain, improve figure and to look more confident overall)

write a diary (this can put all your thoughts on paper, a record of your emotions and feelings of the day, and can reduce stress if you write your feelings down, and can help you assess the actual situation better)

do good everyday (do some good deeds, or play by the rules, help others)

appreciate the world around you (take notice of things and appreciate the world we live in, the positive things)

paint a picture every so often (whether legit pairing or imagining yourself where you want to be, your future, etc)

accept who I am (love your unique self and your abilities and differences)

prioritise (put things first that are important or mean a lot to you eg having fun, seeing family)

•believe in my ability to succeed (know you are capable of success if you put in the hard work, believe in yourself to motivate yourself)

have something to look forward to (sign up for events, go to parties, organise lunches, etc)

don't hold grudges (let things go and move on with your life and be nice to everyone, doesn't mean you have to be their best friend, but take away that negative energy and respect them so that you can move forward and not stress about it and have more positivity in your life)

•breathe deeply for two minutes

•don't work on weekends (take time for yourself to relax)

•read more motivational material

•refuse to be negative

•seek less approval from others

•be less stressed

•stop trying to be happy, just be

•tidy up

stretch daily (whether you're a dancer or not, it's very good for you body, and your older self will be thanking you)

•watch a good movie

•pay bills on time

•be perseverant

•floss everyday

do for others (help other people more and be a bit more selfless)

•smile more

•chew properly (have more table etiquette, chewing with your mouth closed and not talking while chewing)

•wake early

avoid routine for routines sake (make life more interesting and change up your routine, try new things)

•focus on good posture

•fresh diet

•be kind

•love yourself

•be positive

•take time to look good (there's nothing wrong with it, it's good to take time to look presentable and be more confident)

•stop multi tasking

•have willpower (be motivated to do things like exercise or eat healthy, or even to go out and socialise)

•look after the people I love

let the wrong people go (take all that negativity out of your life, it's not worth it)

have more patience

•relax more

ping a friend (talk to a friend you've lost contact with)

travel to new places (whether in your area or overseas)

•learn new things

•take active breaks

review my day (journal, meditation, in bed)

take the stairs

•practice gratitude

•be more honest

•focus on the now

•wake up early

•ask for a hug from a person a day

•be active

be humble (don't be cocky about things, be grateful and respectful)

•choose happiness

•let go of worry and regret

•be part of something bigger

•do yoga more

•meet people

•make small loving gestures

•take responsibility for my mistakes

•enjoy life to the fullest

•focus on those who make me happy

be punctual (expand my vocabulary)

laugh more often

•breathe

under promise and over deliver (don't say you're going to do things, take action and do them)

spend less, save more

•be diligent

•get some sun

•live according to my core values

•buy something new

•be self disciplined

•make my goals a priority

•make my own destiny

•visualise the day ahead

•write a weekly blog

•focus on nutrition

•remember not everyone is like you

•say I love you

•sleep by midnight

take it on (take things on that you're scared about)

•practice good manners

•never take things for granted

•spend 30 minutes on my hobby

•each day find 3 things to be thankful for

•appreciate my true friends

•help others

•wind down

•read a book

•take time for myself

•keep an open mind

•be assertive

•listen to music

•eat more fruit and vegetables

•ditch sugar

•find ways to bounce back

•integrity

try not to people please (do things for yourself, not to please others)

accept apologies

•drink more water

•volunteer

•don't define success financially

•take naps

•ignore society's comparisons

•meditate

•manage my money before it manages me

•be less busy and more productive

WELL THAT SURE WAS A LONG LIST!! I HOPE YOU ACTUALLY RELATED TO ONE AND AIM TO ACHIEVE IT!!!

Happy new year and I look forward to the future of this book and helping you guys!!

Comment your New Years resolutions, or which one of these you liked!!!

Until next time

Stay pretty

Alana xoxoxoxoxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 3.2K 74
โค๏ธ
95.6K 1.3K 48
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
24.1K 549 82
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...