After the Snow Ball

By f0reb0ding

Everything's tied up in a neat little bow... But that bow might be fraying at the hem. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 27

618 17 0
By f0reb0ding

Hopper ran through the woods, not wanting to encounter anything except the people he was looking for.

"Where could they be?" He asked himself. Soon, he reached the same conclusion as the others had reached- they'd go somewhere they know, right?

"They're kids. Kids go to school." He reasoned, and set off for the school. Hopper groaned, wishing his car would magically appear.

He adjusted his hat and carried on walking, until the familiar parking lot of Hawkins School came into view.

"It's worth a shot." He said, stepping over a long, blue winding branch that was a key characteristic of the Upside Down. It was fairly easy then to get into the school, as the branch had struck through the main entrance.

His flashlight flickered slightly.
"Oh boy." He murmured. Hopper cautiously stepped into the school and walked through the corridors slowly.

"There's one in the school!"

He recognised Will's voice immediately, and sensed the fear and desperation in it. Hopper took off at a sprint, heading for the stairs. He could hear running footsteps and various shouts.

"What a guess." He silently congratulated himself as he ran up the stairs. The voices were coming from further down the corridor, and Hopper could see a dog-like figure advancing towards them.

Blindly, hoping he would by some miraculous chance hit the figure, he shot three times.

There was a whine and a thump.

"What just-" He heard someone say.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." Hopper said, lowering his gun. "Like, what the hell are you guys doing?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 152 17
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝟴𝟬𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱, 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. 𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄�...
32.5K 888 10
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑�...
1.3K 44 14
𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ( stranger things ) ( ste...
178K 6.2K 31
"𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐡..." "𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲. 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲... 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥." 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫...