My Life With You [BTS] {Compl...

By YoonMin1702

Min Hye's a normal high school girl living a normal high school life until her mother suddenly tells her abou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
bts

Chapter 41

3.2K 69 57
By YoonMin1702

I'm sorry.... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry.... these are the only words I can say right now... the only thing I can think about right now.... it's all my fault and I'm sorry. I can't do anything about it....

............................................................................................

"Where are we meeting at? The amusement park right?" Jin Oppa spoke through the phone.

"Ya. Wait for us at the gate." I said getting my sling bag.

"Okie dokie." He hung up.

"Let's go." I came down the stairs.

"Can you drive faster? I wanna go faster!! I wanna be there first." Joon nagged me.

"You want to go faster?" I looked at him. He nodded continuously.

"You're wish." I stepped on the gas and went really fast.

"Eomma sorry eomma!! Stop stop stop please this is too fast!! Eomma mianhae!!" He begged. I slowed down and he sighed in relief.

"Weak." Sunsin laughed.

"Are we there yet?" Pil Suk was another one who was eager to get there.

"We're here." I said and they got off immediately.

"Wah~" It was my first time coming to an amusement park.

"There they are." Joon pointed at the boys. I don't know why but I felt chills down my spine when I looked at their direction.

"I don't have a good feeling about this." Pil Suk said.

"You feel that chill too, don't you." Sunsin shivered a little.

"You guys can literally feel what I feel." I said as we got closer.

"Guys, bitch alert." Sunsin whispered to both of us. We looked carefully and saw Yoona being all lovey dovey with Taehyung. But he didn't seem to care.

"Oh, you're here?" Rapmon Oppa said.

"Her." Pil Suk pointed at Yoona.

"What is she doing here. I did not mention her at all." Pil Suk was salty.

"We can't do anything about it, I'm sorry. So don't stay salty my sweet angel." JungKook held her hand.

"Are you guys trying to make me feel down by being all lovey dovey?" I looked at them.

"Mian, but love is love and we can't help it." Pil Suk smiled and hugged him.

"Aish these two." I chuckled a little at their adorableness.

"Huh? Where's Joon?" I looked around.

"Here." He came back putting his phone into his pocket.

"I'm sorry guys but I have to go. It's really urgent." He said and went off.

"Let's split into two and do what we want with our partner. But one group will have three in it." Yoongi Oppa said. We played Rock Paper Scissors so pair up.

"Yes!!!!!!" Jin Oppa looked at his winning scissors.

"What?! I have to be paired with him?!" Rapmon won the second round.

"No complaints. Let's go and leave the children alone while we catch up on some stuff." Jin eomma linked his arms with rapmon apps and left.

"They gay?" Sunsin asked.

"No, just really close." J-Hope added.

"Who will I be paired up with?" Sunsin waited for the next winner.

"B-but...." J-Hope didn't want to believe it.

"Let's go little Kookie." Sunsin took his hand and left.

"Don't worry Oppa, they're just playing." I said.

"If you say so." He sighed. What a coincidence, he got paired up with Pil Suk. Yoongi Oppa got paired up with Jimin. Wait.... if they had all already paired up then that means..... I'LL BE ONE OF THE UNFORTUNATE ONES!!! I HAVE TO STAY WITH YOONA?!

"How about I go by myself?" I said.

"Great idea!!" Yoona smiled.

"No, it's too dangerous." Taehyung objected.

"Ugh, Whatever fine." She rolled her eyes. The whole time it was baby but this, baby but that, baby boo, can we do that? Can we do this? It was like I was invisible to them.

"Let's go in there!" She pointed at a photo booth.

"Sure why not." He said and followed her.

"Well, it's not like my opinion matters." I talked to myself and followed them in. We got out and I was disgusted. I could probably write an entire book on how to be sick and die based on Yoona. She was making kissed signed with him and did other slutty shit. She tried her best to cover me too.

"I'm tired. I'll go wait on the bench." I said and left them alone.

"Wait, I'm exhausted too." He followed me.

"I'll go get ice cream." Yoona said. We went to the bench and Taehyung put his sunglasses on and fell asleep.

"If only you knew how disgusting you were with her." I sighed. He was leaning back on the bench facing me with shades on.

"You don't know how annoyed and disappointed I was." I looked at his sleeping face.

"I better get going and not be a third wheeler." I got up from the bench. I took a step forwards and tripped on a rock.

"Min Hye!" Taehyung caught me.

"How the hell did you see that?!" I said. He just looked away.

"You were never sleeping were you?!" I looked at him.

"Hehe," he grinned.

"Yah! What are you doing with my boyfriend?" Yoona came back with two ice creams." She dropped them both and pulled us apart.

"I fell." I said.

"I caught her." He said.

"Nothing happened." We both said at the same time.

"Yeah right." She rolled her eyes and linked her arm with his. I should leave. I walked away from them without them noticing.

No One's POV :

"Hey Yoona, sonny you think it has been too quiet back there?" Taehyung looked back.

"Where is Min Hye?!" Taehyung panicked. What if she got kidnapped?! What if she got lost?! What if she's hurt right now?! Questions crossed Taehyung's mind rapidly.

"Wow, she's finally gone. Now we can start to be a little more serious." Yoona licked her lips.

"Like hell I would. I'm looking for Min Hye." Taehyung ran off.

•••

"Should I just stay here?" Min Hye sat on the bench. She looked at the crowed passing her like a school of fish swimming pass by in the sea.

"Min Hye!!" A voice called out to her.

"Hallucinating?" She mumbled to herself.

"MIN HYE!!" The voice became louder. It was Taehyung's voice.

"Now Baby boo, you shouldn't just run off like that." Yoona stopped him. Little did they know that Min Hye was looking at them.

"What the hell Yoona, Min Hye is lost. She isn't capable of taking care of herself that well!" Taehyung said making Min Hye's blood boil.

"She's a pathetic girl with a mentality of a 4 years old so let me go before she gets into an accident!!" He said making Min Hye want to explode like a volcano.

"Yah!!" I shouted at them earning everyone's attention for a split second.

"Min Hye! You're safe!" He said.

"Taehyung ah." Yoona called him over.

"Wha-" He was cut off by Yoona. She kissed him and didn't pull apart. Taehyung was standing there, shocked of what just happened.

"Huh...." Min Hye scoffed.

"So you called me out just to see this." She rolled her eyes and ran off. Even more anger started to fill her. Not only did he disrespect her, he also kissed in front of her and not pulled apart. She was feeling frustrated and angry. Her anger and frustration turned into sadness.

Why did he do that? Was I a joke to him? Does he think he can just mess with me so easily?! He can't just try and break my heart like that!! Min Hye thought to herself and tears streamed down her face.

•••

"Yah! What's your problem?!" Taehyung pushed Yoona away and ran after Min Hye but lost her in the crowd.

Taehyung👾👽: SOS MIN HYE IS M.I.A. I REPEAT, MIN HYE IS REPORTED M.I.A!!!

BTS🐒: GOT IT!!

Taehyung put his phone into his pocket and continued searching.

•••

Pabo! Pabo! Pabo! Why are you such a pabo?! You should've learned to not trust him anymore!! This is all your fault! It's all because you still trust him. Thoughts popped out in her head causing her to not pay attention to her surroundings.

A bunch of text messages were sent to Min Hye but she just ignored it all.

"MIN HYE AH!!" She heard a voice call out to her. It was getting louder by the minute. She fasten her pace, not wanting to see any of them now. The person got so close she could even hear his footsteps.

"Min Hye ah!!" He shouted.

"Go away!!" She shouted and ran. The mysterious man behind her ran and was just behind her.

"I said go away!!" Min Hye shouted and continued on until she fell to the ground.

"Ouch...." she looked at her injured self.

"Huh?" She looked up.

"N-no...." She went towards the man. The car just drove off the scene.

"N-no.... this can't be happening!!!! Wake up!!!" I shacked him.

"You're the only one I have!!! Jin Oppa!! You can't leave me too!!" Tears drooped on his face. Min Hye held up his held and placed it on her lap.

"O-Oppa...... you can't leave me... no!! Come back Oppa!!" Min Hye couldn't shout anymore... the pain consumed her slowly.

"Th-this is all fake... someone tell me this isn't real!!!" Min Hye's heart broke into a trillion pieces. She removed her hand from her brother's head and stared at the blood on it.

"B-blood.... his blood... he'll die if he loses too much blood..." Min Hye's tears silently fell from her eyes.

"O-Oppa, remember that time when we played together and we had so much fun? Yeah, it was fun. And you told me something, it was a promise. You told me that you would always keep this promise. And that promise was to never leave me and always be there for me. So why are you leaving me now?!" Min Hye cried.

"M-Min H-Hye ah...." Jin slightly lifts his hand up.

"Oppa, Oppa. Hang in there!" Min Hye said.

"Be healthy and.... don't cry anymore...." He whispered.

"I will Oppa, I will. You'll make it alive. Just wait." Min Hye gripped his hand.

"It's okay, Min Hye... I just wanted you to know.... that I..." He stopped.

"Nononononononononono!!! You can't die!!!" The ambulance arrived and Min Hye got in it along with Jin.

•••

"We're here!!" The boys, Sunsina and Pil Suk rushes in the hospital.

"Where is he?!" Rapmon asked in fear.

"He's in a on-going operation right now..." Min Hye kept her head low.

"I'm sorry....." tears streamed down her face.

"It isn't your fault Min Hye." Taehyung comforted her. He put his hand on her shoulder but she shoved it off.

"You don't know anything. You can't just say it isn't my fault when you don't know whether it is or not." Min Hye scratch's her fingers over Na diver again, non stop.

"How did this happen?" J-Hope asked.

"Me.... I did it all.... he's in that room because of me...." She peeled her fingers harder.

"Stop it! Both the peeling and the blaming." Suga separates her hands.

"I'll do what I want." Min Hye continued to peel her skin. Her pupils were dull and spaced out, like she's not here anymore.

"Min Hye Stop it! It's bleeding already!!" Pil Suk grabbed Min Hye's hand.

"Really? I can't feel a thing. I guess I'm immune to pain now." Min Hye laughed a little.

"Snap out of it, Min Hye!! You're going nuts!" Sunsin shook me.

"Who's Kim Seok Jim's guardian?" The doctor came out of the operating room.

"I am." They all said at once.

"We all are." They said and the doctor nodded.

"He's not stabled yet but we'll let you know if there's any changes." The doctor said and went out of the room.

"He'll survive right?" I looked at them.

"He will. He has too." Sunsin held my hand.

"This is all my fault..." I looked at my only blood related family on the hospital bed, god knows if it'll be his death bed.

"It's not your fault. No one would've guessed this would happen." Yoongi Oppa patted my back.

"He will live." Taehyung whispered.

[A/N] Yo~ I have not been updating frequently and I'm sorry for that. School has started and I'm busy af. I can only write on the weekends if I have no tuition. Anyways, thx for reading. 💛💛

Them legs 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 981 18
Introduction Min Minseo is also a very popular idol she is in a K-pop group called ShootingStar. The members are Kim Jihee (18, rapper), Park Minjoo...
22.6K 1.8K 57
[COMPLETE] Start - 01/27/21 end - 03/08/21 NAYKOOK story.. A story of a Poor Girl name Lim Nayeon who's studying in a Famous School in Korea that ful...
4.9K 233 17
"Time's up, boys" The life isn't fair. Unexpected things happen when you least expect. Jennie, a simple girl and her friends were taken by seven dang...
29.5K 903 28
(A/N: Just to let everyone know this is my first time writing a BTS fan fiction, so don't be mad or angry at me if I didn't do good or not.) Started:...