« locked with the fuckboy » j...

By taehyungssexyback

Being locked alone in the classroom everyday with the fuckboy wouldn't be THAT bad, right? Or would it? ❝Do y... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
✞ Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
✞ Chapter 7
✞ Chapter 8
✞ Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
✞ Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
✞ Chapter 20
✞ Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
✞ Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
✞ Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
author's note // rant
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
✞ Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55*
Chapter 55
will start writing chapter 57
Chapter 57
discontinuing (?)

Chapter 56

17.5K 486 809
By taehyungssexyback

Author's POV

(a/n: #PlsDoNotKillMeSinceIUpdatedAfterSoLong #ILeftTheBookWhereIPlanThisBookAtSchoolAndItsHolidaysRightNow #HappyNewYearMySacredPotatoes)

Unfortunately, Jungkook had to go to school without his girlfriend, she was still too weak to come to school despite her convincing smile.

He had been busy chanting in his mind since he'll probably have no one to talk to today.

"Jungkook, it's just one day. Jungkook, it's just one day. Jungkook, it's just one-"

"HEY BRO HOW'S IT GOING? LONG TIME NO SEE." a familiar voice interrupted his chants.

At first he had thought whether it was one of his old friends back in second grade, probably, but as soon as he turned his back, they just saw each other yesterday.

"Taehyung, quieten down before some teacher comes."

However, ninety nine percent of the students were already glaring at him.

"It's fine bro. How's Jiyeon? Still in the hospital?"

"No shit, she's at the supermarket."

"Wait, what's she doing at a supermarket? She was in the hospital just yesterday."

Jungkook internally facepalm since he decided not to answer any further before he explodes.

"Bro, I think I'll sit here in Jiyeon's place since she's not here anyway and also you look like you're lonely. You're welcome."

"I never said thank you."

"Thank you."

~~

Like the usual, English was the first lesson of the day, but it wasn't the teacher they expected.

'Wait, what the hell? Where's Mr Seokjin?' Jungkook thought to himself.

"Good morning children. Your English teacher, Mr Seokjin won't be coming today. That's why I'm the substitute for today's lesson."

"Wait, sir, you know English?" a student abruptly asked.

"Yeah of course I know English. I have a sexier brain than any of you could ever have." he sassed, sitting on the teacher's desk while taking out stuff from his bag (full of trophies).

There was a moment of silence when another student decided to break the ice.

"Sir, where's Mr Seokjin?"

"Oh well. He's too tired and unfortunately couldn't come today."

"What happened to him, sir?"

The older male completely halted whatever he was doing and faced the class with rather a wide smirk.

"All I can tell you children is that they don't call me the God of Destruction for no reason."

'What has this society come to?' Jungkook thinks again, still quiet in his seat while his seatmate found his quietude too odd.

~~

"What lesson are you all on? What was Mr Seokjin teaching recently?"

"Our recent lesson was about food and how you spell different types of food like pizza and pasta, sir." the same student replied.

"What has he been teaching you this whole time? Tsk, tsk. You're about to graduate and you won't be interviewed about how to spell food when you get a job."

The whole class shrugged, however.

"So children, instead of food today, we'll be writing stories. If you can't complete it by today then finish it at home and submit it after the weekends."

The class seemed rather uninterested and clueless at the same time, how can you possibly write a story in English?

"Are any of you familiar with any famous English novels? Or any English novels at all?"

None of them had raised their hand hence the principal teacher decided to ask the first person he laid his eyes on.

"Jeon Jungkook, do you have any English novels in mind?" he asked in fluent English.

"Uhhh..." Jungkook deadpanned.

"Any at all?"

"Uhh.. I know face but I don't know name." he shrugged.

Principal Namjoon sighed, deciding to ask another question instead.

"Does anyone here know who was the author of the famous novel 'Oliver Twist'?"

The entire class fell silent, except for one. 

Park Jimin.

The desperate student was begging to answer the question, he had read the novel, with the help of his brother since he didn't understand much of the words in the book.

"Ahh, finally. Yes, Park Jimin."

"It was William Shakespeare who wrote that book, Mr Namjoon."

The teacher, with any hopes of this class knowing English, were crushed.

He scoffed with Jimin's answer, wondering how he was so confident with the answer.

"Jimin," he called out.

"Y-yes, s-sir?" the apprehensive male responded.

"You got no jams." 

And then, those four words somehow made Jimin sulk until the end of the lesson.

~~

Jungkook remembered that he left one of his books in his locker therefore he ran to get it before the next teacher comes.

As soon as he took out his book and closed his locker, he saw Principal Namjoon walking out from the class and suddenly remembered something.

"Hi Sir." he muttered lowly.

"Oh, nice to see you again Jeon. Is there anything you need?"

"Nothing sir, I just remembered to tell you that I added you on Twitter yesterday."

"Wait, how do you know my Twitter?"

"Well, I only clicked as soon as I saw your username in my recommendations 'Rap_Monster10' I think I remember you mentioning once about you being some Rap Monster or something like that."

"That's RM to you."

"I thought it was Rap-"

"IT'S RM."

"Oh o-okay."

"Wait, you were the one who suddenly followed me yesterday? I suddenly got a notification saying 'gdoppa97' has followed you."

"Oh, heheh, yeah."

"You like G-Dragon?"

"Yes sir, and also, the only difference between us is that he's a golden dragon and I have a golden dick."

"JEON JUNGKOOK, YOUR LANGUAGE."

"Uh...Sorry sir, gotta Kris."

~~

Jungkook came over to Taehyung's house after school since he couldn't find much to do that time.

"Dude, why do you wanna play Overwatch? Let's play League of Legends." Taehyung suggested.

"But I already chose before you."

"I don't care. League of Legends is better."

"You haven't been playing Overwatch enough, then."

"I did."

"Then let's play Overwatch."

"Fine." Taehyung sighed in defeat.

~~

The two males logged in to the game, both engrossed into playing until they got taken aback by a strange username.

"Dude, look at this dude's name."

"Which dude?"

"The dude with the long username."

"Oh yeah. Who's 'minsugageniusjjangjjangmanbboongbboong'?" Jungkook asked in curiosity.

"I don't know either."

They shrugged simultaneously, continuing to play the game.

.   .   .

lmao sorry y'all too much happened within the last month so i had no time unfortunately and i haven't updated since last month/year

i studied for exams, did exams, on writer's block, did cover requests, kept planning the rest of the book and here i am c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...
250K 8.2K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...
463K 25.9K 45
Jungkook is the king of the school, he's great at everything he does and popular. Everyone either admires him or hates his guts. Taehyung is the sma...
319K 12.1K 27
❛❛Thank you, Mister Jeon. You saved me tonight.❜❜ College life in a very dangerous village but a Professor that is willing to protect you from it. |...