Danmachi: the black lightning...

By TheWolfsFury1420

bell may not know but oranio has a hero who they call the black lightning hero who was the soul inspiration t... More

Chapter 0 The Return of The Forgotten Familia
Chapter 1 Monter Oranio Incident
Chapter 2 Capaneus
Chapter 3 The Reunion
Chapter 4 The God Reaper
Chapter 5 Confliction
Chapter 6 Adoni
Chapter 7 the fiance
Chapter 8 The Reasons
Chapter 9 Mystery 7
Chapter 10 The Meeting
Chapter 12 The Competition
Chapter 13 the teammate's
Chapter 14 Black Udaeus
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 The Test
Chapter 17 Backstory
Chapter 18 Cronos Familia
Chapter 19 The Fight
Chapter 20 War Game
Chapter 21 Rain Before The Storm
Chapter 22 Acceptance
Chapter 23 Kykons
Chapter 24 Familia History
Chapter 25 Ryudo
Chapter 26 Unprecedented Development
Chapter 27 The Past
Chapter 28 Time Limit
Chapter 29 Enemy
Chapter 30 The Bath
Chapter 31 Bedtime Arrangement's
Chapter 32 The Training And Trial
Chapter 33 Strength
Chapter 34 Prepare For The Game's
Chapter 35 The Dragon

Chapter 11 Alexia

2.1K 30 5
By TheWolfsFury1420

as Andromeda went in front of Bell to stop him, he ran into her and bounced backwards onto his butt. after a while, Bell eventually calmed down and went to the Hostess of fertility and ate, and Andromeda came with an apatite.

Bell:" you eat just as much as I remember, still a bottomless pit to feed with no end in sight, and the people will be panicking for year's to come when you walk by"

Andromeda:" (chuckle) thank's, and Capaneus said that your kindness is an endless forest for people to enter and flourish and exploit when they please, so we both have something that's bottomless, ANOTHER MEAL PLEASE"

the maid's and staff were overwhelmed by the amount of food she is eating and were without a drought, worried.

Syr:" she's on her 48th plate of food, and that's just one part of what she ordered"

Ryuu:" and she doesn't look like she's stopping anytime soon"

Anya:" HOW MUCH CAN SHE EAT IN ONE SITTING, THIS ISN'T FUNNY"

Syr:" it's like we're trying to fill a bottomless pit with food and drinks"

Chloe:" were actually running out of food"

Bell:" Andromeda, you might want to stop eating now, their running out of food"

Andromeda:" aawww, but I'm nowhere near halfway full"

the maids were shocked and started to panic, then Mia came up with a plan, not a good plan but a plan.

Mia:" were closing for a few days, we need more food, also as of now, you miss are banned from coming here, even if you pay, I can't make a successful business only feeding one person"

Andromeda:" then I can just get Capaneus to help me, so I'll just come right back despite your denial of me"

Mia's thought's:" We lost the war before it even began"

Lily:" other than eating the restaurant to its hinges and screws, what did you want to tell Bell face to face, I think now is as good as time as any to say it"

Andromeda:" of course, well Bell, I want to say a very late and overdue apology for sending you to the infirmary when I was 7, I was very bad back then, and until now, I was still skeptical about everything, even when we were in the same home all that time, I never did apologize to you, so I want to say I'm sorry for my action's towards you back then, and I hope you can forgive me, though, I won't blame you if you don't"

Bell:" wait, I'm not hung up on that-"

Andromeda:" your reaction when you saw me say's otherwise, you were running like your life depended on it"

Bell's thought's:" okay, she got me"

Andromeda:" it's better to give a late sorry than never say sorry, so I hope we can be friend's, please"

Bell:" of course, that was what I wanted as well, though I would be wrong to say that that beating won't still haunt me from time to time, I'll make an effort to get over it, Friends"

Andromeda:" Friends"

Lily's thought's:" that's nice, but still, how bad was that beating anyway"

Andromeda:" oh yeah also, Capaneus also left me a message for you if he wasn't able to make it in time, and since it's almost time, I'll tell you the message"

Bell's thought's:" I have a bad feeling about this"

Bell:" what's the message he left me"

Andromeda:" he said, and I quote" Bell, when you meet your fiancé, try to be a man around her please, or else I have to interfere and help you, and with some "business" with the king I'll return just in time for you to meet her, sincerely Capaneus, P.S. if you get the guts, give her the time of her life in a hotel I rented out for the 2 of you" I think he wanted you to make a dumb face with that last part"

Bell blushed so hard that it looked like his face was on fire and he was brain dead speechless.

Capaneus's thought's:" just like that"

Capaneus all of a sudden showed up and walked in with the Loki, Hermes, Hephaestus, and the rest of the Hestia familia.

Andromeda:" you showed up last second"

Capaneus:" well I was busy and it took longer than I thought, we got new allies though"

Bell:" I should come by and greet them then"

Capaneus:" that's good, but not now, the Royals are close so let's greet them, they asked to see us first personally Bell"

as they headed to the guild where the carriage of the king and queen came, people started to kneel in front, guild staff, familia's, even the god's, Bell tried to as well with everyone else but.

 Capaneus:" Bell stand up, we don't need to kneel to them, we know the Pendragons well enough to where we don't need to kneel to them whenever we see them, and they said so as well, so let's just act how we normally do around them"

Bell:" but...what about everyone else... and the look's we're getting right now"

Capaneus:" stick's and stone's, nothing to it, but if they try something I'll handle it"

then the king and queen walked out of their carriage, the king was a 6'4" muscular man with thick brown hair and eyes with a Viking style beard, with a scar on his eyelids, the queen was a slim 5'9" woman with red hair and eyes with long swaying hair running down to her waist, both wore noble attire suited for royalty and has staffs of the king and queen rule, the only weapons their allowed to carry, and then their daughter, Bell's fiancé, Alexia came out and she was a dazzling and gorgeous young lady, she was 5'5", had golden blonde hair and teal-blue eyes, her hair was medium length and straight with a braid down the center of her hair, she had a noble like dress on as well with her face shows elegance and grace wherever she walks, and based on her look's she was obviously a noble beauty that all the women were immediately jealous of and the men automatically fell for.

Haruhime:" so those are the king and queen"

Lily:" Yeah, they're clearly noble's from head to toe"

as they walked, the three automatically recognized Bell and Capaneus as they walked up with the guard's letting them through and everyone was surprised.

Capaneus:" yo, Alexander, Ianthina it's been a while since I last saw you guys"

Capaneus and Bell just casually shake their hand's and hug them like this was natural to them, the people around baffled by this sight before them, unsure how to take it in, discuss how this is possible.

Alexander:" hahaha, it's been almost 6 months since we last spoke Capaneus, and still as energetic as ever I see"

Ianthina:" well he is a good friend so I'd say he hasn't changed much on his manners if I say so myself"

Capaneus:" HEY, you want me to Kneel, you'll need to break my legs, (Laughter) besides, you don't really care do you"

Alexia:" it's been a while Bell, Capaneus"

Capaneus:" yeah about 4 months went by, time really flies, you got taller since then, and ... no other changes I can see, Bell you tell her how else she changed while I get some business done with the king, you two get along well now, HUSBAND AND WIFE"

Bell and Alexia were discomforted by Capaneus saying that so loud and the 2 then hugged each other again and start talking with smiles in their faces while all of Bell's friends were watching this happen from behind the guard's which were about 25 feet from where they were standing.

Lily:" I guess that Capaneus was telling the truth, Bell is going to marry a princess"

Tiona:" does this mean Bell is going to be a king"

Tione:" most likely"

Welf's thought's:" man he's lucky, how did he score someone like that"

Bete:" how'd a piece of trash like him get to meet such royalty"

Finn:" I don't know, but we can only observe for now"

Riveria's thoughts:" so they're on this good of term's with royalty, how did this happen, it's unusual for something like this to happen with no real reason behind it"

Loki:" too boring, let's try and get past for a meeting, let me work my magic"

as Loki tried to convince the guards to let her pass, Bell and Appolonia we're talking awkwardly to each other, but they still seemed happy to meet each other again.

Alexia:" did you only recently figure out about our..."

Bell:" engagement, yeah, but it's still good to see you, you've really changed from the last time I saw you"

Bell saw as she was much more mature, she was about an 80B, 56W, and 78H in centimeters in her 3 sizes from Bell's guess, which seemed accurate and she was much more womanly, though she is more aware of her womanly body being to feminine making her subconscious about her body as she doesn't like perverted stare's on her, making her wear thick clothes as a way to hide her womanly features to the best degree possible, which hardly helps keep eye's off her, and Bell knew she was not okay with stare's so he looked into her eye's instead.

Alexia:" I know, and you changed a lot too Bell, and I also heard about you, Rabbit Foot"

nudging Bell's shoulder Bell tried to sound humble with his achievement.

Bell:" I only got that far because a bunch of people were helping me"

Alexia:"(giggling) oh Bell, still the same modesty as before, come on, you always cut yourself the short end of the rope, you could have gotten all that help in the world, but if you didn't put the effort into it, it wouldn't have done anything, I know you did a lot Bell, and I know you well enough to say you did a lot more than anyone can hope to do, even my parents were taken by your accomplishment's"

Bell:" thank's, hearing you say that feel-"

Loki:" so this is the princess, she actually looks prettier up close"

Loki all of a sudden showed up and then was followed by some of Bell's friends.

Riveria:"...we're sorry Bell, there was nothing we could do"

Ais:" nice to meet royalty of this country"

Alexia:" oh no, I'm happy to be here... but who are you"

that made the others around extremely shocked and confused.

Tiona:" she's Ais Wallenstein... the sword princess... from the LOKI familia... ring any bell's, haha bells"

Alexia:" sorry, the only adventurer I heard of was actually Bell, you see in the royal palace the information about adventures is restricted unless a never before seen or astronaut event happens, like Bell's leveling up, so I only heard about you today"

Bete:" hold on, this piece of trash is just some cocky little rookie who's probably cheating-"

Alexia:" YOUR WRONG, I know Bell well, and even though I haven't seen him in a year, I know he wouldn't cheat or lie about something so serious"

Lily:" yeah he's not the kind of guy who would cheat"

Bete:" then how did he get all his stats to rank S"

Alexia:" wait, how do you know that"

Bete:" when he was unconscious, we looked at his stats"

Alexia:" you what, ok step away or else I will have to fight you all"

Alexia stood beside Bell for getting ready to fight as Bell tried to calm her down as she was getting serious from the misleading information Bete was saying.

Finn:" Bete, that's very misleading-"

Bete:" I don't care, if you're not ashamed of how your stats get that high then you could tell us what you're doing unless you really are cheati- owowowowoowow"

Capaneus pulled Bete's ears hard and blood came out when he did.

Capaneus:" maybe you had cotton in your ears, because I clearly stated that it's none of your damn business, and as for you guys, why are you here"

the Loki familia then left with their tails between their legs and went away.

Alexia:" I think you went too far"

Capaneus:" Naw I warned them before, oh and Bell I heard about your expedition with the Loki familia, theirs hell to pay later for them"

Capaneus's thought's:" especially when you were knocked down to the 33rd floor"

Bell:" how did you-"

Capaneus:" I have a royal informant's...everywhere"

they then head to the front of the dungeon and they now talk for what happens next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 2.4K 150
Witness the journey of a man who lost everything, as he dives in the dungeon for strength and power. will he succumb to the dangers that he'll face...
6.6K 71 9
the event's before chapter 1 in the Danmachi TheBlack Lightning Hero but after chapter 0 where Oranio is at risk because of the 3 disaster's coming b...
14.9K 855 21
Young, lost and naive Bell finds he has taken a wrong turn and is far from the dungeon city. Lucky for him a lone goddess offers her help
17.7K 669 8
Bell Cranel A boy that's left his home in search of his own adventure in the great Dungeon City of Orario. Though he has been known to be weak and a...