Pulchritudinous - |Dramione/B...

By EJM037856

It's been two years since the battle of Hogwarts and Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley have everything they... More

Author's Note
Starring
Character Aesthetics
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
Epilogue
Coming soon

XII

12.8K 322 115
By EJM037856

Hermione's P.O.V. :

"Are you sure she'll help us Ginny?"

"Of course she will. Cho and I were friends in Hogwarts," she reassured me as we walked through Diagon Alley down towards the newer and nicer shops. She pulled me to a stop in front of a salon and clothes shop called 'Chang'.

"Wow," I mumbled.

"Yeah I know right. Come on she's waiting for us inside," she said as she once again dragged me forward into the store.

Standing inside the brightly lit lobby stood a tall beautiful young woman in an almost floor-length blue gown that hugged her curves slightly yet still noticeable. Black hair cascaded down her back in curls with the top half of her hair in an elegant bun and makeup done to perfection.

I suddenly felt very plain.

"Hermione! Ginny! It's so good to see you both!" Cho Chang said as she pulled us both into a hug.

"Cho this is amazing," I told her as I gestured around to the many people and workers hard at work.

"You think so? I always loved fashion and since I always knew I wanted to open up my own clothing store and salon, I saved up so I was able to do everything financially on my own so it just worked out, you know?"

We both nodded. "Enough about me," she said as we walked to the back and into her office. "What about you ladies? I heard what happened." She sat down behind her desk as we took the guest chairs in front of her and told her the real story. "I never really expected you four to end in such a way."

"That's kind of why were are here Cho," Ginny stated, crossing her legs.

"We want to get back at the boys by making them jealous and see what they're missing out on and the only way for that to happen in this big plan of ours is to fulfill this little step of getting an amazing makeover," I told her, laying it all out there for her.

Her face was thoughtful for a moment. "Alright, I'll help in whatever way I can. You are both old friends of mine and anyone would be crazy not to like you both."

"Price isn't an issue, so we'll do whatever needs to be done," Ginny told her, but she just nodded in agreement, too busy playing with my hair and in thought about what we were going to look like after our makeover.

"Okay, ladies, if you will follow me we can get started!" she exclaimed with a grin.
We both got up and followed her even farther back through the building until we reached a hair salon that was much less crowded than the one earlier.

"Gina," Cho said, walking up to a shorter blonde that just exited out of the storage room. "Yes, Miss Chang?" She said as she looked up.

"I need you to round up teams one and two and clean their schedule off for today. Reschedule them to instead do a full-blown makeover on these two. Tell them to use the finest shampoos and lotions and anything else to add a sparkle to them. Diana and Thelma need their schedules rearranged too because they will be helping these two find brand new wardrobes. Have the two teams meet me at seats four and five in five minutes. Thank you," she said as the young lady scurried off to fulfill her wishes. She made us change into robes in the bathroom then lead us to two seats, which I assumed were seats four and five, as eight people walked up to Cho.

"These two will be your clients for today," she placed a hand on both of our shoulders, "so do the best you have ever done because these are some very special people. I'll leave y'all to it." Then she was gone.

Out of the eight people, there were three blondes, a redhead, two brunettes, and two African American men. It also appeared as if they were twins. I automatically knew that they were the group leaders because the others revolved around them, waiting for instructions.

"I want the ginger!" One of them exclaimed.

The other shrugged their shoulders and looked at me, "That's fine with me. This one has brown locks that, with a little more sleek and shine, would be perfect." He caught my eye and smiled.

They observed our makeup-less face, plain clothes, and ponytail hair and looked at us, glanced at each other, before turning back to us both.

"My name is Favie," the one pulling my hair around said, "and I'm Gunter," said the one stretching Ginny's face around.

"Anything specific you want?" Favie asked me. I shook my head no. And he smiled, excited that he had free reign for his ideas. They both started ordering the other six to fetch different stuff and before she knew it she had her hair in a towel and Ginny had hers in tin foil. They were both then given this magical lotion that brings out the color of one's skin tone and makes it flawless.
Her hair was then trimmed and then dried by magic and sprayed with hundreds of different sleek and shines to bring back color. With a light makeup added to both their faces and their nails painted to perfection, they both looked in the mirror at their reflection, neither one recognizing themselves in the mirror.

Hermione, for example, and a sort of glow that complimented her brown eyes and shiny hair, while Ginny had her hair colored a shade of red that was much less orange than her previous color, but still gave that natural sleek look. Her hair cascaded down her back in waves which complimented her eyes and skin tone. 

Diana and Thelma had already gotten our measurements from us and had already picked out our wardrobe for us, with some clothes that wouldn't be out till next month. I slid into a tight, soft dark blue dress that ended right above the knees with a pair of brown flats that wrapped around my ankles, while Ginny was slipped into a similar black dress that had white lace decorating it and a pair of black two-inch heels that were also wrapped around her ankles. The shoes were a new product of Cho's where they would never smell and never become dirty. All the workers looked at us in awe while Favie and Gunter grinned like they both just won a science fair.

"Two, spicy mamas," Favie said, emphasizing the word spicy while looking at Ginny, she laughed out loud.

"I wouldn't stroll outside very often because I'm pretty sure you would stop traffic," Gunter stated, but I rolled my eyes and grinned at their dramatics, slightly pleased at the compliment.

"Honestly sweety, those legs go on for miles," Gunter added. Which was somewhat true for both of us, because of our recently waxed legs. Having given the receptionist our address, our clothes were already at the apartment.

"Is there an owl we can borrow?" I asked. Gunter pointed to the nearby window where an owl was sitting on the ledge. They handed me a piece of paper, a quill, and some ink and I began to write to Draco and Blaise, telling them to meet us in front of Olivander's to begin the plan.

We walked up to pay, but Cho pulled us aside.

"I would like to strike a deal with you ladies. Now I know that with your plan you will have gained my peoples' attention, so as a friend, all I'm asking is that since people will be asking where you got your clothes and makeup, you could just help promote the business. You know?"

"Of course Cho," I answered her.

"It's the least we could do considering you helped us out so much already," Ginny told her as we gave her a hug.

"Since I will probably be benefiting a large sum of money from this deal, your entire treatment is free," she said, leaving us gasping in surprise. "Along with any future appointments. And no objections," she added, seeing us open our mouth in protest. Finally, we gave up and gave her another hug.

"Come visit us any time, oh and we'll buy you dinner another day as a thank you, and no objections," I told her.

"Alright," she agreed.

We gave them all hugs and hugged Favie and Gunter last thanking them personally for their amazing talent.

"Come visit any time," Favie said, while Gunter hugged us both.

"Of course," we told them. We were almost to the door when the yelled to us.

"Don't forget to pluck those eyebrows, Miss Granger! We can't have another forest like last time!" Favie yelled, causing Ginny to crack up with laughter.

"And rub that conditioner in your hair Miss Weasley to get rid of some of those split ends!" Yelled Gunter, which sobered her up and left Hermione laughing this time.

*Hey Guys!

I know there aren't very many funny parts in this story, but I'm trying to make the story funny. I'm not a really funny person so the struggle is real.

I hope y'all are enjoying the story so far and if y'all have any questions, comment!

What do you think Draco and Blaise will do when they see the girls?

Draco: What do you mean what will I do?

Me: When you see Hermione, what will you do?

Draco: Pshhh! *Blushes* Why would you think I would do anything at all?

Me: Becau-

Draco: *Puts his hand over my mouth*

Blaise: Haha she's gonna expose you!

Me: *Removes Draco's hand from my mouth* Oh really, says the guy who's been harboring a crush for years on Gi-"

Blaise: *Tackles me*

Love you guys! Stay Groovy!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 2K 24
"It's warmer where you are and safer by your side." Four years after the Battle of Hogwarts, Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter are now happily engaged an...
1.4M 40.5K 50
As the group of Slytherins sat down, Ginny noticed that Blaise was watching her, and when they made eye contact, he gave her a wink followed by a gri...
144K 3K 29
"I've always hoped this day would come." "My name is Valeriana Zabini." The woman took a shuddering breath. "Your mother." *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'・*:...
4.4M 152K 114
COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❝ 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ ❝ 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. ❞ - updates almos...