ExtraOrdinary

By OriginallyMundane

"Awe, what's the matter, Princess? Cat got your tongue?" Sin smirked. "I am not a Princess," I declared. He s... More

Before Reading
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Authors Note
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Authors Note
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty- Three
Note
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty- Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Please Read
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Questionnaire!
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty- Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Note
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty- Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
New story!
NEW BOOK

Epilogue

8.3K 255 91
By OriginallyMundane

Warning: Has not been edited

                    4 years Later

Sin

I watched as Avalon walked up to the stage nervously.

Over the years, when she is on the stage performing, her nerves are gone and replaced with nothing but euphoria. Now, she was more nervous about accepting her diploma; frightened that she would trip.

And with her luck...

She would.

I snickered as she stumbled over her long gown before catching herself and shooting an apologetic smile to the crowd.

Still as clumsy as ever.

The memories of us accepting our high school diplomas drifted into my thoughts.

The smile found its way to my lips subconsciously.

We graduated high school sweethearts. As much as I dismay to being referred to it, it has grown on me.

She was voted valedictorian. I still, to this day do not understand how she accomplished it; seeing as her heart surgery had her out recovering for almost a month. But she did it. She graduated with honors and the highest average out of our whole class.

I smiled wide and hooted as soon as she accepted her diploma. Since her last name is West, she was the last to accept her diploma. All the other graduates stood up and move their tassels along with her. Then they all lifted their hand and threw their caps into the air, hooting and cheering loudly.

I made my way down the bleachers and quickly spotted her. She was lifting up on her tip toes and scanned the crowd. She had removed her gown and now stood in her short floral dress I bought her for her birthday.

She looked beautiful.

Her green eyes sparkled as she spotted me and almost tackled me to the ground.

I laughed as I caught her effortlessly; my arms winding around her waist as her arms wound around my neck.

"I did it!" She squealed.

"Yes you did, Princess," I smirked, referring to her childhood nickname. I pressed a light kiss to her forehead.
"So, how about we go celebrate?"

"Now?" She asked confused.

I nodded briskly and tugged her along to the car.

"I have a surprise to show you after dinner."

She looked at me as she buckled her seatbelt.

"If it's a surprise, then why tell me? It ruins the illusion," she said dramatically.

I started the engine and turned on the headlights; illuminating the semi dark parking lot.

"Because, if I didn't you would constantly ask where we going. Now that you know it's a surprise, you know that I won't tell you. So don't get upset when you ask twenty million times and still don't get a reply."

She pouted briefly before shrugging and turning the radio on.

The ride to the restaurant was filled with her melodic voice as she sang to the songs. Her voice had matured and taken on a stronger persona. Making her already beautiful voice sound magnificent.

I pulled up the the quaint restaurant and unbuckled before jumping out to open her door.

"Such a gentleman," she giggled.

I pecked her on the cheek as we went inside.

                                .•*•.

Avalon

"That was delicious. I'm so full, I swear I look like a pregnant pig," I said as we reached the car. I hopped in and buckled my seatbelt before turning towards Sin.

He hadn't changed much over the years.

His hair was still as beautifully messy as ever. His eyes were still just as deep and mesmerizing as ever and his voice still left me in shambles.

His gaze flitted to me as the engine roared to life.

"What?" He smiled.

I shook my head and turned my gaze out the window; watching the scenery as we drove to...

Well...

I didn't know.

Hours seem to have passed as I dozed in and out of consciousness.

"Avalon?" A light voice said. Their hand gently shook me awake.

My eyes fluttered open and I saw gorgeous blue green eyes staring at me with a soft smile.

"Good morning, Princess. Nice nap?"

I took in my surroundings to see us parked on an unfamiliar street.

"How long was I out?" I ask, smoothing my hair down into place.

"About thirty minutes. Not long. But we're here."

A smile played on his face as I looked around.

The street was completely unfamiliar to me. Street lights were spaced out, providing little light to where we were, but I could tell we we're at someone's home in a very fancy neighborhood.

"Where is here, anyways?" I asked not bothering to look away from the amazing structure in front of me. I subconsciously begin moving towards the home.

All of the lights were on inside, sure to be raising someone's electric bill very high. The two story house looked beautifully designed.

A white driveway lead from the street up to the garage. A cobblestone walkway led from the garage to the huge stone porch that had thick white pillars holding up the roof to it.

I reached the porch and stepped up the steps before turning to Sin.

"Go on. Open the door."

I was hesitant as first, firmly believing that we were breaking and entering, but something inside of me pushed me to turn the cool metal door handle.

I opened the door to reveal smooth mohogany flooring, shining bright enough to see my reflection. A bright chandalier hung above my head, attached to a high ceiling. A wide staircase curved to the wall and led to where I'm guessing the bedrooms are.

I moved along through the house. The kitchen was on the left with bright white tiled flooring, mohogany cabinets and white marble countertops.

The living area was spacious and had deep, plush, cream colored carpets I wanted to sink my toes into. A fireplace was centered on the wall already burning and giving a homely feel.

I turn around, expecting to see Sin, but a tinge a disappointed seeps through me. Until I spotted something that wasn't there before.

Leading from the door to the staircase and up was a trail of white rose petals.

I cautiously followed them up the stairs, careful not to trip in my death trap heels.

I reached the second landing to notice all of the lights are off up here. A trail of tea candles lit the way with the white rose petals in between.

I made a right turn down another hall to see a door slightly ajar and flickering lights seeping through the cracks.

I carefully opened it, curious as to what my silly boyfriend was up to and why we're were blatantly trespassing.

I stopped in my tracks as the door opened fully.

Candles were all placed carefully around the room; the rose petals ending on the pristine, black, silk blankets on a sleigh bed.

"Do you like it?"

His voice startles me and I quickly turn around to see Sin leaning in the doorway with his arms crossed lazily over his chest. He had removed his black Blazer and just had on his white collared shirt rolled up to his elbows. His tie hung loosely around his neck and in that moment, he has never looked sexier.

"I- yeah, it's a beautiful house, but Sin. Why are we here?"

He takes a step closer until he is right in front of me and takes my hands in his.

"Because. I never thought in a million of my wildest dreams that you were ever say yes to being with me. I always thought that you would end up with my brother and you would get your happily ever after with him. The happily ever after that I wanted. With you. It has always been you. You are the only person on this entire, fucked up planet that could make me feel as if I am perfect the way I am. You make me feel like I am enough. Like I am worthy of someone as amazingly breath taking as you, when in reality I don't deserve you. I don't deserve your pure love and adoration. I don't deserve your heart winning smiles or your knee weakening kisses.  I deserve so much less than what I've been given, but you don't think so. You think I deserve the world, but most importantly you believe that I deserve you. I don't believe that but damnit, I'm going to be selfish and try to think I do deserve you while I never let you go. I'm going to try and meet- no- exceed every single expectation you have of me being the perfect one for you. Because I love you. I love you so much Avalon Cheyanne West. So, so much... That..." He paused for a brief moment before sinking to the floor on both knees. I contain the fluttering in my chest as my breath hitches several octaves. "That I... Sin Blake, am willing to beg you to make me the happiest man in the whole damn universe by saying yes to my next question. Avalon, will you do me the absolute honor of changing your last name to Blake and becoming mine for the rest of our lives and living here with me? Will you marry me?"

My fist had made its way to my mouth as I tried to contain a sob. Sins eyes were shining brightly as they slowly filled with water.

"Y-Yes," I croaked out.

Sin pulled out a sleek velvet box and opened it. A beautiful small diamond glinted in the light and I could not contain my sob any longer. Happy tears streamed down my cheeks as he hurriedly slipped the ring onto my finger.

He stood up and grabbed me around the waist, peppering my head with kisses until he reached my lips.

"Why are you crying?!" I asked his as I laughed; the tears still going strong.

"I thought you were going to say no! You took so long to answer and then you said yes and- and I'm just so fucking happy," he replied as he looked me in the eyes. The grin on his face mixed with his tears made my heart leap from it's position. How am I so lucky?

"Why both knees? You know you're only supposed to go down on one, right?" I laughed. He shrugged.

"Eh, if I'm going to risk it all, might as well go all in. One knee is for wimps," he laughed. "Do you like our home?"

"Our home," I smiled at the way the words felt so right on my lips. "I do. I love our home."

"Good."

"I love you, Sin," I whispered.

"I love you too, Avalon," and with that his lips finally landed on mine.

I have never been happier being with Sin; I truly believe that we were made for each other.

Decland and I were never right for each other but everything happens for a reason. I needed to be with him in order to see that.

Decland and I were an ordinary high school love story, one that was destined to fail.

But Sin...

He was anything but ordinary.

He was stubborn, annoying, idiotic and many more that I could add to the never ending list. But he was also amazing, charming, kind and much much more. What's even better is.. with him I don't feel normal. I feel exhilerated and like I finally found where I belong.

When I am with him I feel as if I'm floating on a cloud that's never going to dissipate. One that will hang on until the ends of time.

Our love was indifferent and perfect and... anything but ordinary.

Our love for one another was...

Extraordinary.

You guys.... This is it.... This is the FINAL ending. 😭😭😭

Wow.... I cannot even begin to explain how much you guys mean to me after sticking around with this story. I have fallen in love with the characters, I have wanted to murder them, I have cried for and with them. I just... Wow.

You guys are completely amazing and I could have never asked for better readers. I wish I could personally thank each and every one of you who has 1) messaged me and told me how great you think this book is 2) commented on it 3) voted for it 4) recommended and or shared it. It means so much to me. You have no idea.

This book is my first (well third) love and it will always be my baby. This is the first book I've ever been able to finish and it is all because of you guys. You each encouraged me to continue with your comments and votes. I was so close to giving up plenty of times due to writer's block and personal issues but your nice words of encouragement kept me going.

So thank you all from the bottom of my heart for sticking through this and taking this amazing journey with me.

I am currently working on a new story and I will post details and a release date the next time I update on this book. (Will not be a chapter or anything, just the upcoming book.)

Again, I love you guys so much!

Until next time don't forget to

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

A
N
D

V
O
T
E

R
E
C
O
M
M
E
N
D

A
N
D

S
H
A
R
E

Brittney 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 215K 68
There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. They aren't just like that because they want to. Something in the...
1.1M 43.9K 44
||COMPLETE|| WARNING! THIS BOOK CONTAINS: Swearing: But it's not that bad... Right? Sexual content: Have no idea what you mean... This book w...
3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...
1.5K 114 30
Scarlet just wants to be left alone and finish high school as she moved away from her home. People at her old school saw her as odd and she only had...