Pregnant By The School's Play...

By SapphireFox

Sophia Daniels was just an ordinary girl who, like every girl in school, wanted Jake Campbell to be their boy... More

Pregnant By The School's Player.
School.
Love?
Suspicions Confirmed.
Dead Meat!
Bad Case Of Morning Sickness.
James Knows.
Not Ready To Tell Him.
First Doctor's Appointment.
Accidents Happen.
Jake Finds Out.
The Secret's Out.
Explaining.
Next Doctor Appointment.
Not Again.
A Stupid Regret.
The Truth Comes Out.
Tough Situation.
Lies.
The First Kicks.
Excited For The Genders.
The Fall.
Detention.
Jayden's Feelings.
What Should I Do?
Birthday.
Picnic On The Beach.
Fun In The Shower.
Rumours.
Jayden's Confession.
Baby Shower.
Labour Symptoms.
The Birth.
The Twins' First Day Home.
Not Him Again.
Wedding Bells.
Update - New Book: The Boy Next Door.

Recovery Ward.

43K 638 363
By SapphireFox

Chapter 34:

Sophia's POV:

I awake feeling refreshed, but, still slightly tired. I rub my eyes and yawn. I feel fingers delicately rub against my cheek. The soft, familiar tingles overwhelm my body. I know those tingles anywhere; I don't even need to open my eyes to know who's touching my cheek. A huge smile lights up on my face and I open up my eyes, revealing my perfect fiancé, Jake, who is gazing down at me with such love and fascination.

"Hi, gorgeous," he greets with a bright smile. He smashes his lips on mine spontaneously, much to my happiness. He slowly pulls back and rests his chin on my shoulder, staring up at my eyes. He leans in ever so slightly and kisses my cheek.

"You never stop being cute, do you?" I ask, poking his nose.

"You make me like this; I can't help being this way around you. I just love kissing you," he admits, nuzzling his nose against my cheek, causing me to shiver with delight. "How are you, sweetie? Do you still feel tired?"

"A tiny bit, but also refreshed. How long did I sleep? How are the twins? How was the bath?" Excitement rises within me at the thought of watching the video of them having their first bath.

"You slept for about twelve hours, it's eight P.M. now. I woke up like fifteen minutes ago and went to bed about half an hour after you. The twins are fine, honey, don't worry. I haven't seen them since they were put in the nursery but I'm sure they're absolutely fine. The bath was adorable, they were crying though, but only for a little bit. Watching them cry broke my heart, I wanted to make them happy so much. Then, after the bath, the nurses brought them to the nursery to sleep with the other babies and I stayed outside and watched them for about fifteen minutes before coming here because I didn't want to be away from you too long. Then, I gave you a huge kiss, thanked you again for the babies, told you I loved you and wished you a wonderful sleep before sleeping on that couch. And just a few minutes ago, I woke up and gave you another kiss. Then, I checked my phone and saw I had so many messages from people to come and visit us and the twins. So, I waited by your side and watched you sleep because I didn't want to reply until you confirmed if you wanted visitors."

"Thanks for being considerate, Jakey, I really appreciate it. Well, it's eight now, it's getting late. But I'm sure everyone is dying to see them, so, sure, tell them they can come. How was your sleep on the couch? Was it comfortable?"

"I'll text them right now then. My sleep was great, as soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep. It was quite comfortable. I'll show you the video after I've texted everyone back, you'll love it!"

"I can't wait to see them and watch the video. When do you think they'll bring them in?"

"We can ask to see them whenever we want, I'll go get the nurse if you want?"

"Please do, I miss them so much already."

"Me too," he agrees. He gets up and kisses my forehead tenderly. "I love you, Sophia."

"I love you too, Jakey. Your hair is so cute when it's messy," I compliment, ruffling his hair.

"Oh God, I better clean it up before speaking to the doctors and visitors. Also, the twins might find me scary if I look all messy like a monster."

"You do not look like a monster at all, you look so cute. It's a really cute, natural, messy look, it suits you."

"Thanks, baby, you finish messaging everyone back for me and I'll go see the nurse." He hands me his phone and heads out the door. I text everyone back and then, when I'm finished, I put the phone down on the bedside table. Jake returns, pushing a bassinet into the room while gazing down at the little bundle of joy inside it. A nurse wheels the other bassinet inside and leaves it beside my bed. She tells me she's bringing my food in soon, then, asks if we're all okay or need something before leaving. Jake takes Arabella out of the bassinet he was wheeling and passes her to me.

"Hello, beautiful, did you have a good sleep?" I question, rocking her in my arms slowly. Jake lifts Mason from his bassinet and holds him.

"They had a wonderful sleep, the nurse said you can breastfeed them again if you want because they're hungry."

"I'd love to again. Come here, baby, I'll do you first." I pull down my pyjama shirt and breastfeed her. When she's full up, I pull my shirt back up and lean her against my upright knees. I poke her nose and play with her fingers. Suddenly, she grabs my finger and I gasp with shock.

"Soph, she's adorable, she's so perfect," Jake notes, studying her hand grasping mine with awe and wonder. "You'll be happy to hear that they've already been diaper changed twice each. They each had stool in one of them, so, we're very lucky we didn't have to deal with that yet," he chuckles.

"Thank God, I wish we never have to clean it but if we want to care for them, we'll have to do it sometime. It's going to be disgusting though, I've never changed a dirty diaper before."

"Me neither, but it will be a learning experience for both of us and we'll get into the hang of it after a few days. I forgot to tell you, I learned how to swaddle them! One of the nurses showed me because I asked her."

"Can you teach me?" I request.

"Of course, let me just put our little prince down," he accepts. "Back in a minute, li'l fellow." Jake folds out the blanket and teaches me the steps in how to swaddle Arabella. I follow his steps but I don't get it the first time, so, he shows me again until I perfect it. Again, I don't get it, so, he demonstrates it slower this time. I finally do it right without any mistakes and gently kiss my baby girl's head. "Well done! I told you you're the best mother ever."

"I'm not, it took me three goes just to get it right, Jake, I bet you got it right the first time."

"I did not; it actually took me four times! You are the best mother, Sophia, I wouldn't ask anyone else to be my children's mother. Of course we're not going to know how to do everything straight away. We've only just become parents. We need to learn these skills to care for them; we're not born knowing how to change a diaper or how to swaddle a baby. Yesterday, you were able to breastfeed them without any trouble, and today with Arabella, she latched on straight away. See, you're mother material, they love you. You're so caring, helpful, considerate, giving, gentle and loving; you've all the motherly traits. You're the perfect mother in my eyes, I don't care if you don't see it because I do and so do many other people who can't wait to visit our family. Speaking of our family, little Mace is hungry and wants his mummy to feed him if she's able. But back to what I was saying, you're perfect, not just as a mother but in all ways. I know you're going to adapt to all these things we learn so quickly and you'll develop all these skills soon. I love you, don't downgrade yourself. You're so much more than what you think of yourself, Sophia, and you don't even realise it. You always think less of yourself, even when people compliment you. They don't just say it for no reason, baby, we say it because we mean it."

"I want a big cuddle from you now," I confide, smiling uncontrollably. He places Arabella in her bassinet and then, sits up on the bed beside me, hugging me to his chest. He kisses me softly and brings my engagement ring to his lips. "I love looking at this ring, it always reminds me of how much you love me and how much I'm grateful for. I never say thank you enough, I always think it, but never say it. Thank you so much, Jake, I don't know what I would have done during all of this without you. It wouldn't have been the same without you here in my life."

"Same here, Sophia, thank you also. You've given me anything a guy could ever want: family, friends, a perfect wife, hope, strength, love, everything."

"I'm not your wife yet, silly," I remind him with a giggle.

"You will be someday soon, I don't care how long it takes, I will make you my wife if it's the last thing I do," he promises, tightening his hand with mine.

"I better feed him now before they all come in." Jake gives me Mason and I feed him too. The nurse comes in and gives me some food while Jake holds both of the twins. "You have skill, Jake."

"I better not drop them both; I'll put them down just in case."

"No, there's no need. You're capable of holding both of them at the same time, don't worry." The nurse tells me we can be discharged tomorrow and gives me a big smile before leaving. "You hear that, babies, you can meet your home tomorrow. You're going to love it there," I promise. I put my finished plate away on the bedside table and spread my arms out for one of my babies.

"Mummy wants you, sweetie." Jake gives me Mason and I rest him on my chest while kissing his perfect, little head. The skin contact brings tingles over my body and I stroke and caress his cheek. I don't know what I'd do without them really. I don't know what my life would be like right now if I didn't get pregnant. I'd probably be enjoying the Summer holidays instead of giving birth to two beautiful babies. I wouldn't change this for any option in the world; nothing has brought me more happiness, besides from Jake. A knock on the door startles me and Jake from our quiet, perfect moment and he calls for them to come in.

"Oh my God, they're so tiny and cute," Avril gasps, quickening her speed to see them up close. "I heard your name is Mason," she coos, playing with his fingers. "Can I hold him?"

"Course, take him," I say, placing him in her arms and she holds up his head carefully.

"Congrats, Sophia and Jake, they're beautiful," Danny comments.

"Arabella is exactly like you, Jake," Bennett states.

"So is Mason, except for his mother's eyes," Brad adds.

"If it wasn't for Soph being pregnant with them, I wouldn't even have thought she's their mother because they look so much like their dad," Charlie declares and we all chuckle a bit.

"I'm glad they look like their gorgeous dad," I admit, gazing at Jake with happiness. He leans down to me and kisses me softly.

"You're beautiful in every way," he whispers in my ear.

"I wonder if they'll be little daredevils like their father too," Alex wonders with a mischievous smile.

"Oh, don't worry, I won't let them follow in my stupid, past footsteps, that's for sure," Jake promises.

"I'm going to be their fun Uncle Austin, I can't wait to teach them stuff," Austin confesses, holding Arabella.

"Hmm, depends on what you're going to be teaching them," Jake jokes.

"Hey, not fair, I want to be their fun uncle," Cameron argues.

"You will all be their fun uncles, they love you all," I chime in, giggling at them all fighting over who will be the best uncle already.

"Can I finally hold him now, Taylor?" Ty requests impatiently.

"You'll have your chance in a few minutes, just wait a minute," Taylor denies.

"You've had him for five minutes now, which is longer than anyone else has held them. It's my turn," Ty disagrees.

"Fine, fine. It's not my fault that he's too cute to let go off, blame his parents over there," Taylor winks with a smirk, passing Mason to Ty.

"Not in front of the babies, Taylor!" I mutter. "They can hear!"

"Yes but they don't understand yet, do they?" Taylor laughs. I sigh with agreement, then, laugh too.

"Be careful with him, Ty," Jake worries.

"Such a protective daddy," Liam teases, poking Jake's chest.

"You will be too soon," Jake remarks.

"I know," Liam agrees with a big smile, placing his hand on Avril's burgeoning baby bump. She smiles shakily, then, looks to the ground. Is she okay? She doesn't look it. I cast a worried glance at her and she catches my look.

"I'll be back in a minute, I need to go to the bathroom," Avril excuses, leaving the room. She definitely doesn't need to go to the bathroom, there's something wrong.

"She doesn't look good," Liam says with concern. "Did I do something?"

"You didn't, she's fine, don't worry. Jake, I need to go too," I say quickly.

"Here, baby," he says, helping me out of the bed slowly because I'm still in pain down there from today. They said it could last a few weeks, which is what I was expecting but thankfully, I had no tears, so I didn't need any stitches. He guides me up and holds onto my back as he takes me to the door.

"I can take it from here, thanks, Jakey," I say. He kisses my forehead tenderly and rubs my back before I leave to find Avril. I go to the nearest toilets first and I hear crying from one of the stalls. I call her name out and her crying stops. It's definitely her. Now I'm even more worried than before. "Please let me in, honey." She doesn't reply or opens the door. "Avril, please, I'm begging you to tell me what's wrong." I cringe as I feel a bit of pain, so, I lean against the door and emit a pained sigh.

"Soph," she sobs with worry, unlocking the door to see if I'm okay. She's crying, her make up is everywhere and now my worry has just gotten a hundred times worse. "What's wrong?"

"I could ask the same about you," I reply with concern. "But I'm fine, it's normal to experience discomfort. Now, please tell me what's wrong with you."

"It was Liam saying he will be a protective daddy. I got upset because what if it's not his baby? He's going to be protective of something that may not even be his. I have wanted and tried to tell him so many times about what he'll do if it's not his but I can't go through with it, the thought of him leaving me scares me too much. I can't do this all without him, I love him too much," she explains, breaking down in tears. I hug her right to my chest and rub her back.

"Everything's going to be okay either way. He won't leave you if he or she isn't his, he'll love that baby as his own; he already does love them. He's not going to stop loving them if you find out their Gavin's. He's already too much involved with this baby to want to leave them. As for you, he loves you too much to leave you either. I know he loves you, Avril, everyone can see it in the way he looks at you. Please don't have doubts, you don't need to be afraid or worry. You really need to have a chat with him about this though; it's been months since you first said you'd tell him."

"I know; I just didn't know how to break it to him. I promise I'll tell him though now, I can't hold it off any longer."

"Good, now, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine, thanks for cheering me up, Sophia; you do too much for me."

"No, you all do too much for me. Thanks for coming to see the twins today."

"Don't thank me for that, I was coming over to see them anyway, there's no way I was missing meeting them and their birth which someone wouldn't let me stay to see."

"You would have been awake till seven A.M., so, you should be thanking me that I forced you to go home because you would have been exhausted."

"I don't care how long I would have had to stay up to meet them, I would have done it. But, anyway, thanks again and, Soph, they're absolutely beautiful, you're really lucky for such adorable babies. Was it painful?"

"It was the most painful experience of my life but it has given me one of the best things in my life. I totally forgot about the pain once I held them, heard them and saw them. They were worth the wait and pain. Please don't get scared about the pain like I did, it's different for everyone. Yours may be so much quicker and painless. Either way, you'll feel so filled with joy when you meet them."

"Now I really can't wait, I'm not saying I'm looking forward to the pain but as you say, it'll be worth it. I know you didn't want me there during yours because I'm pregnant but will you please be there beside me during my labour. I don't know how I'll do it without you beside me."

"Of course I will, honey, I only didn't allow you to stay with me all night for your benefit because you and that baby needed the rest. We'll get through it together, okay?"

"Thank you, Soph," she grins, pulling me into another big bear hug. I bite my lip from a little bit of pain I'm experiencing but I don't want to worry Avril, so, I hold it in. I wipe away any left over tears on her face after we pull back from each other. I'm honoured that she's asked me to be there with her in the delivery room, I feel so special and loved now. I take her hand and squeeze it comfortably. "I think I want to know the baby's gender now." Initially, Avril and Liam decided they didn't want to know the baby's sex, so, they were going to wait until the birth to find out. I thought about doing that too but my curiosity was too much to bear not knowing! Wow, that feels like so long ago, it was 21 weeks. Time flies when you're having fun as they say.

"That's great! You can have a talk about that too then with him. I think it's a little girl," I admit, flattening my hand on her big belly.

"I think that too, I think Liam wants a boy though, so, he can teach football too. He hasn't said that, but, I'm sure he does. I wouldn't mind a boy; I don't care what the sex is as long as they're okay."

"They're perfectly fine in there because their mummy is taking great care of them. They can't wait to leave, so, they can finally meet you and then, they can grow up with their cousins, Arabella and Mason. They're all going to have so much fun together growing up."

"I can't wait, we can exchange notes on them too," she giggles.

"Definitely, we can bring them to the park together and have picnics!

"I'm so excited now! Are you ready to go back?"

"Yes and Liam was worrying about if he upset you when you left, so, you tell him you need to talk to him later and then, you tell him as soon as you get home, okay? Promise me you'll finally tell him."

"I promise, Sophia. I will actually go through with it this time." I give her belly a final rub and lean my head against her shoulder as I embrace her before we make our way back to my room. She goes over to Liam and he whispers something to her and she whispers back a reply. His face becomes worried at what she has to say. I'd be worried too if Jake told me he had to talk to me later on tonight. Those words are so scary to hear because you never know what it's about and how bad it is.

Ryder leans into my ear and whispers, "Is she okay?"

"She's fine, Ry, don't worry," I assure him and he rubs my back.

"It's hard not to when she walks off like that, I know how capable she is of getting upset quick and easy. Please tell me though if something is bothering her."

"Of course I will, don't be worrying though, she's absolutely fine." He kisses my cheek and hugs me carefully.

"Congrats on the twins, they're gorgeous."

"Thank you, Ryder; I'm glad you could make it."

"I'm sorry for not dropping in last night with Liam and Avril, I had work and I couldn't miss it," he apologises. "I wanted to wish you luck and early congratulations."

"You're here now, forget about yesterday! Work is more important! I'll talk to you later; I need to talk to my family."

"Bye, Sophia!" I walk over to my brothers who are gathered around Arabella, taking pictures of her.

"Look, Mummy's back, Arabella," Zach informs her. She just stares up at him with her big, curious, brown eyes.

"Speaking of Mummy, she should be resting in bed after what she went through this morning," James reminds. I shake my head because I don't want to leave her. James takes me by my waist over to the bed and I sigh as I feel her presence leave mine. He sits me down on the bed slowly and I cringe when I hit off it. "Sorry, Soph, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It wasn't you, I just pushed two babies out of me, it's bound to be sore." He chuckles lightly and kisses my forehead.

"Do you all want to see the babies have their first bath?" Jake asks with a big, proud smile.

"Definitely!" Emily answers, grabbing for his phone on the bedside table.

"Calm down, Ems," I laugh.

"We all can't watch it at the same time since there's so many of us, so, how about I send on the video to some of your phones and you can share your phones in like groups of three or four," Jake suggests.

"Great idea!" Jayden agrees.

"Send it on to all the grandparents, uncles and aunts, they'll want the video to keep anyway," Tom adds.

"And Aunty Emily and Uncle Jayden! We want it for keeps too, you know?" Jayden informs us.

"Send it to all of us, we all want it," Bennett confirms. Jake sends it on to people and I hear my babies' cries fill the room from someone's phone.

"Aw, they were crying," Marie pouts, looking down at her phone.

"They stopped really quickly after they began," Jake assures us. Just as he says that, they stop crying. My phone finishes downloading the video and I immediately press play. "Awwwwww" fills the room and I start crying with happiness. I keep my head down because I don't want everyone to see me cry. It's too late though because Jake catches me and he hugs me to his chest. "I cried too," he empathises. "It's going to be so embarrassing because everyone can hear it."

"It won't, baby, it's so sweet that you did."

"Guys, it's over now, don't watch anymore," Jake demands.

"But it says there's five minutes left," Charlie disagrees.

"Just, don't watch anymore, please," Jake pleads, getting anxious. I squeeze him right to tell him it's going to be all right either way. He squeezes me back and kisses my head.

"Aw, babies, aren't you adorable?" Jake says in the video. "You're getting all clean, aren't you? Did you like Mummy? Course you did. Mummy loves you, you know? We both love you so much, you're both so beautiful. Mace, your eyes are just like your mum's. They're absolutely gorgeous. As are your eyes, Ari. God, I just love everything about you both. I wonder what you're going to be like when you're older, I can't wait to find out and look after you. I'm going to read to you every night and teach you how to talk, walk, ride a bike, swim, play football, read, write, everything! I bet you're both going to be great footballers when you're older because you both kicked so much when you were in Mummy."

"Do you want to hold them now, Mr. Campbell?" one of the nurses asks in the video.

"Yes, please," Jake confirms. Next thing it shows is Jake's arm holding Arabella and the other hand videoing her. I hear Jake sniffle as she looks up at the camera with curiosity as she studies it. "I love you so much; I'm going to protect you forever. No guy is going near you, only the best, but no guy is going to be good enough for you in my eyes, only the best of the best will, you deserve the best, sweetie, you're definitely the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and you're mine. I still can't believe you're both finally here. There's just one other girl who's just as beautiful though, Ara, I bet you can guess though because you just met her. Your mother is her, of course, you are both the most beautiful girls in this world and Mason is the most beautiful boy. I'm going to remind you both everyday just how beautiful you are and how much I love you. I can't put it into words how much I'm in love with you all, you'll never know how much I do." He stops because he starts to choke up with tears. We hear him cry more and put the phone away, so the screen turns black. "You, Mace and Soph are my life," he manages to say. The video ends and Jake hides his head in my chest with embarrassment.

"Aw, Jake, you are the sweetest guy ever," Zoey compliments, trying to lift his head up, so, he'll look up.

"Dude, you have become so sappy," Bennett notes, poking him in the side.

"It's adorable though," Danny reassures him.

"I told you that you're going to be the best father," Cameron concedes. Jake lifts his head from me finally and I notice he's crimson with embarrassment.

"Why did I have to send everyone that? I wish I didn't add the sound in," Jake admits.

"I'm glad you did," I comment, snuggling into his chest. I seriously am so lucky to have him in my life. I don't know why he wants a girl like me as his wife but I'm not complaining, I'm thrilled.

"When can these little perfect babies come home?" Sarah asks excitedly.

"Tomorrow if everything goes to plan," I answer. "Do you guys just mind waiting outside for a minute while I talk to Jake? You can take the twins with you."

"Of course, take as long as you need," my Mum says, leaving with everyone. Jake looks at me curiously and squeezes my hand more.

"You okay?" he questions.

"I'm great. I was just wondering who we're going to pick for the godparents," I reply.

"Well, I'm sure you want Emily and Jayden to be godparents, and also your brothers. You decide, baby, I really don't mind, I love everyone, they'll all be perfect godparents," he responds.

"I want you to pick someone too, it's not fair."

"No, please, you decide, my friends will understand, I know they will."

"Well, if you're sure."

"I'm 100% positive."

"Thank you and okay, well, I was thinking Emily, Jayden, James and Zoey. I feel bad thought that Zach isn't one and James is though and I can't change Jayden from being one because he's my best friend. How about you just pick two and I'll pick two?"

"Nope, we will go with those four, they're perfect, I would have chosen them myself. Zach will understand, he's younger, he won't mind, Soph, don't worry."

"I hope so. Now all that's left is the matter of which twin they're godparents to."

"Well, they won't mind who, they love them both equally. Just randomly pick."

"Well, Emily loves girl babies and I know Zoey wants a boy baby first, so, Emily can be the godmother to Arabella and Zoey can be the godmother to Mason. We'll have to do rock, paper, scissors to decide the other two. I'll be Jayden, you be James. Whoever wins gets to be Arabella's godfather."

"One, two, three." He chooses paper and I choose rock which means Jayden is Mason's godfather.

"I'll call them in to tell them if you want?"

"Yes, please, baby, are you sure you don't mind this decision? Once we've told them, there's no going back."

"I'm definitely sure!" He blows me a kiss before leaving and I grab it. I'm excited to tell them now but I'm afraid of what everyone else who isn't a godparent is going to say. Everyone looks at me with confusion when they enter.

"Is everything okay?" Zoey asks.

"Yes! We've decided to tell you some big news," I announce.

"You can't possibly be having another baby so soon," James jokes.

"Shut up, James, I can change my mind if I want," I warn.

"Your mind on what?" Emily inquiries.

"We've decided to make you the godparents if you'd like to be," Jake chimes in with a big smile.

"Oh my God, you don't even need to ask! Yes, of course I will! I feel so privileged that you even considered me, let alone chose me!" Zoey squeals, beginning to cry with happiness. She scurries over to me and grabs me into a hug.

"Zoey, I love you so much, you're Mason's godmother, I hope you don't mind," I say.

"Of course I don't mind! Why would I?! Thank you so much, Soph, I won't fail you, I'm going to protect and look after him so much, and Arabella too of course!" she promises.

"No, thank you for everything," I correct her. She kisses my cheek and Emily comes over to me next while the others are talking with Jake.

"I'm so happy, Soph, I can't believe I'm a godmother to such a beautiful, precious baby girl, I'm so lucky. I love you so much, Soph, I love her too and him, I can't wait till you get home so I can come over everyday! If you ever need anything, please call me, honey, I will get it or do it straight away, even if it's five A.M. in the morning!"

"Thanks, Ems, that won't be necessary though! You need your beauty sleep, you're already here for me enough anyway! You're going to dress her in the cutest clothes, I can see it now." We giggle in each other's arms and end up crying together.

"You're my sister, Soph."

"Forever and always," I finish. She kisses my forehead while her tears fall onto my head. I watch as she practically runs over to Jake and bear hugs him. I laugh as I watch him get squeezed to death and then, James comes over to me.

"Oh my perfect sister," James starts. "I love you, Sophia, thank you. You won't regret this, I know I'll be in college during the day, but I'm going to be there for them both and you and Jake. You know how I'm so protective of you with guys, well, I don't need to be anymore because Jake really is the perfect guy for you, Soph, he has all the qualities you deserve. I hope you both have a very well-deserved, happy life together. Those twins are so lucky to have such a loving family. Their uncle James is going to miss them when he's in his classes. But as soon as he gets home, he's going to look after them and cuddle them all night!"

"Not if I get there first! I won't be able to keep my hands off them after we leave here!"

"We'll have to fight over them then," he chuckles. "But, seriously, I love you so much and you and them are gorgeous. I'm so proud of you, you really don't know how much I am."

"I do, James, and thank you for taking on this role of godfather, I appreciate it. I love you too, now give me a huge hug and kiss!" He kisses me and embraces me tightly. Jayden smiles awkwardly over at me and then, looks down at the ground. I wave for him to come over but he shakes his head.

"Guys, can you leave for a minutes while I chat with Jayden?" I asks.

"Of course, we'll see you soon, darling," Jake agrees, exiting with the others. Jayden sits on the chair beside me and I get worried.

"Why didn't you come over to me?"

"I'm sorry," he apologises. "I wanted to; I was going to, but..."

"What's wrong? I can see there's something wrong."

"It's nothing."

"Nothing is something, don't lie, tell me, Jay."

"I love seeing you happy, Soph, I really do, but it just got too much for me because you're both so happy together. They're absolutely amazing and perfect in every way and Jake is such the perfect guy for you, it makes me sad that I'm not him. I'm sorry, I shouldn't even be saying this, I'm ruining your perfect night. I have to go." He starts for the door but I call him back. He turns to look back at me. I pat on the bed beside me for him to sit on. He sighs and looks back at the door but changes his mind and sits beside me on the bed. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my back.

"Please don't say sorry, you haven't ruined my night. Please tell me this from the start, I'll stop being so lovey dovey, I don't mind at all, Jay, I just don't want you upset."

"No, I don't want you to stop; this is exactly what I didn't want to happen. I want you to enjoy your night and not worry about me; I will be fine once I get home. I just want you happy and I see you're so happy, that cheers me up, a lot." He strokes my cheek and stares into my eyes. "I miss you so much, Soph, when you're not with me. I wish you were mine, I shouldn't be saying this but I can't help myself, I've held it in too long, it needed to be said, I couldn't stop it. I'm so jealous of him, I wish I was him, he has everything, he has you." He stops and I get lost for words. I feel so bad for Jayden, this isn't his fault and it's tearing him apart. It's unfair how he has to be tormented by seeing us together all the time and I can live a happy life. I really need to find him someone, soon. Jayden removes his gaze from eyes and replaces his gaze to my lips. Please, don't kiss me, Jayden. You'll regret it and I'll pull back and then, you'll get embarrassed. He pulls in closer ever so slightly but then, looks back into my eyes and pulls back abruptly. He hides his face from me and starts to weep. My heart breaks and I pull him into a hug. He cries into my lap and I play with his hair.

"Jayden, shh, it's okay, everything will get better, you'll get over me, you'll find the perfect girl, I will do everything in my power to find her for you," I whisper soothingly.

"You don't get it, I don't want to get over you, you are the perfect girl, you're all I've ever wanted or needed."

"I'm not, Jayden, she's still out there, believe me when I say you'll find her." He cries harder and I begin to cry at his breakdown. He looks up and wipes my tears away and then, kisses my forehead ever so softly.

"I'm so sorry, I'm such a douche, this is the happiest moment of your life and I've fucking wrecked it. I hate myself so much, Soph, I'm so unbelievably sorry. You shouldn't be crying tears of sorrow; it should be tears of happiness. I love you and I'm so sorry." Jake comes into the room while on the phone. Once he sees us two, he says goodbye to the person on the other end and closes the door behind him.

"What's happened?" he asks with complete concern and bewilderment.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, frightened that he's going to find out.

"I came in because it was my cousin on the phone who wanted to wish you congratulations. Why are you crying, Jayden? Are you okay?" Jake worries, coming over to him. "Soph, why are you crying too?"

"Jake, I need to tell you something," Jayden confesses.

"Jayden, stop," I object.

"No, Soph, he needs to know, it's better this way," Jayden protests, looking Jake right in the eyes while wiping his tears away.

"Jayden, I swear to God, you better not," I retort.

"Sophia, what does he need to tell me?" Jake's eyes well up with tears and I breakdown again. He can't tell him. What's Jake going to do?! "Soph, I'm so worried right now, I'm scared, are you breaking up with me?"

"No, I'm not!" I sob.

"Someone tell me, I'm dying over here," Jake agonises.

"I'm in love with Sophia, I've been keeping it secret for years, I felt like you should know because I can't hold it in any longer. It's killing me keeping it inside; you're the only person who doesn't know anyway, you needed to. I'm so sorry, Jake, I didn't do anything, I promise, I wouldn't, that's why I stopped myself. I would hate to break you two up, I love you guys together and I'm so sorry, I can't help my feelings. I don't know what change is going to happen after me telling you this, just, please, don't hate me," Jayden blurts. Jake doesn't say anything at first; instead, he sits down on the bed.

"I can't say that it doesn't make sense, I should have seen it," Jake says softly after a few moments of silence. "Jayden, don't be sorry, I know you can't help it. I can't help loving her either; no one has to be sorry for loving someone. We can't help who we fall in love with. I just thought we were close friends, Jay, why couldn't you confide in me?"

"I thought you'd hate me and not let me be a part of your lives," Jayden confides.

"You're one of my closest friends; you know I'd never hate you. I'm just so shocked right now, I don't even know what to say-" Jake stops suddenly and sighs. I sniffle and bury my face in my hands. "Soph, don't cry, please." He rests my head on his lap and strokes my hair. "The only thing that upsets me is that everyone knew, no one even told me. You were all keeping this secret from me."

"I was going to say, Jake, I just didn't know how, then, I thought about the consequences and decided not to say anything because I didn't want things to change or you to get mad," I say.

"Nothing's going to change, okay? You're still my fiancée, he's still one of my best friends and I'll get over this, okay? I promise. I don't want to lose either of you. Do we tell everyone else that I know then? There are a few things that are going to have to change though. Firstly, everyone needs to be honest with me from now on, no more secrets, no matter how bad they are and no matter how many negative consequences they have. And lastly, you tell me, Jayden, whenever you feel upset about Sophia and I, I'll try tone it down a bit, so, you don't feel upset. I don't want you upset," Jake explains.

"Jake, no, I don't want you to tone it down; everything's going to be okay now. I feel a weight has been lifted now that you know, I'm not going to try anything on and I'm not going to get upset if you guys get all happy and romantic around each other. Please believe me, I promise I won't," Jayden begs.

"If you ever change your mind though, come straight to me. I can't believe everyone knows, all my friends didn't even tell me, some friends they are," Jake mumbles.

"I begged them not to, I'm so sorry, Jake," Jayden whispers.

"Please, don't apologise anymore, Jayden, it's okay." Jake reaches over to Jayden's shoulder on the other side of the bed and pats it. He, then, pulls Jayden into a hold and they hug it out. This went so much better than I expected, thank God.

"I should have told you at the start," Jayden sighs. "Don't blame Soph, she only found out a few weeks ago."

"Is this the reason why sometimes you ran off to the bathroom to cry?" Jake asks.

"Yes," Jayden responds, looking down to the ground.

"Aw, Jay, you're one of my best friends. You could have told me, but, I can understand, considering I have such a temper and it's a scary thing to tell someone. Anyway, we can all get past it now and you will tell us when you're upset," Jake orders.

"Yes, I promise," Jayden complies. Jake pulls Jayden into a big hug and then, I give Jayden one. "Do you guys still want me to be one of the godfathers now?" I look over to Jake and he dismisses the question.

"Jayden, of course, I trust you with my kids as much as myself, of course you're still his godfather and you'll always be. We'll all get passed this and I'm not mad, I'm just a bit upset at everyone knowing before me. I'll get over it soon and we can forget about this incident. Now, everyone cheer up, the twins are finally here, we should all be happy!" Jake dictates. When I hear "twins", a smile lights up on my face that I can't get rid of even if I try. Jayden grins too and Jake smiles happily at us. "See, that's better. Is it okay to bring in all the others know?" Jayden and I nod in unison and Jayden stands up.

"I'll go bring them all in," Jayden offers, flashing us a quick smile before departing the room.

"Are you okay, Jakey?" I make sure.

"Yes, I'm perfect because I have you and the twins in my life. Don't worry about me, Jayden's the one we need to worry about. I have a feeling he's not going to tell me whenever he gets upset because he doesn't want to upset the both of us. If you notice anything different about his mood at anytime, tell me and I'll have a chat with him." Jake pulls me into the biggest bear hug and kisses me all over.

"Everything's going to be okay, Jakey."

"I know, I won't let anything happen our family. I'm going to protect you all until the end. I love you so much; I seriously cannot live without you, Sophia. My life is complete with you in it."

"Jake, I don't deserve you."

"No, you're right, you deserve so much better than me. You brighten up my day all the time. Talking to you alone is enough to make me want fly. I love you, Sophia. You're my heart and soul and you're the most perfect thing in the world. You're an amazing girl and someone who truly deserves you should tell you that he loves you every single day for every single minute, which is what I'm going to do. You're the best person I have ever met and I'd give anything to be with you forever. Every night I'm going to give you a huge hug and kiss, put you in bed, kneel beside you and tell you how important you are because every single word that will come out of my mouth is true. I love you and I hate seeing you upset and worried. It will all get better, I promise you that. If I was dying, I'd use my last breath to tell you that you're perfect. Please don't be upset anymore."

"See, that just proves my point of me not deserving you, Jake. You do too much for me and I never do anything in return. I promise you things will change, I'm going to be more spontaneous and plan surprises for you."

"I don't need them, Soph, I only need you and I have you. You're my best fiend, Soph, my soul mate, the one, the mother of my children, my future wife and the person I'm going to be with the rest of my life. I'm totally and hopelessly in love with you, regardless of only knowing you for nine months! It's amazing how we made such a connection in such a little amount of time. You gave me tingles the first time we touched and you still do, every single time. You've awesome taste in music, you're so funny, fun, caring, helpful, considerate, you're always here for me and I cannot thank you enough for being in my life and for helping me so much to grow as a better person. I can share anything with you, I never feel awkward telling you personal things! I love you so much, Sophia, I can't wait to spend the rest of my days with my favourite person in the world. You're the most special person to me; you could not be more special to me. If I could, I'd give you the world. To me, you're part of me, like, without you I'd be empty, a huge part of who I am would be missing. Soph, I don't know what it is about you but I just can't live without being with you everyday. To me, you're so important, you seriously have no idea. You're beyond special to me. I love you, Sophia, always will. I do know what it is about you, actually, you're fun, you know how to take a joke, you're so funny, you always know how to make me smile no matter what, you always make me feel as if I actually have purpose to this world. You couldn't have done a better job at making me fall in love with you. There is just something about you that makes me fall for you more and more each day. You also have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Flecks of amber in the middle and green on the outside. I can get lost in them forever. You're my first real love and you're going to be my only. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. Love like this only happens once, Soph, I don't need anyone else in my life but you. You made me who I am today. I miss you everyday when you're not with me. You make me smile all the time with your sweet face and words and you make me feel like someone cares. I've always wanted the perfect wife and you fit her exactly. She had to be: funny, kind, caring, loving, helpful, fun, and you fit all those things. I love being with you everyday, I've never made such a bond with someone in so little time, which is exactly why you're my soul mate. I can tell you anything and not feel embarrassed and I can rely on you with anything. I love you, Sophia, and I hope you're okay. I hate seeing you upset; it's not fair for such a perfect person to be feeling like shit. You're so significant; you have lots of friends and all your family care for you. And then there's me! I care about you so much because you're my fiancée, I don't know what I'd do without you because I miss you when we touch or when we're not with each other. I just want to say thank you. For one: being in my life, two: for being my best friend, three: for making me laugh constantly, four: for being there for me and that's all I could ever want in a wife. So, I'm very grateful to have ever met you at my party. Please don't ever leave me because I don't know what I'd do without you. I'd never get over you, Soph. You're beautiful inside and out in every way."

I'm lost for words and I didn't know how to thank him for that lovely speech because no thank would be big enough to thank that. He is such a perfect boyfriend; he's so wrong about me not deserving him. It's the other way around. I gaze back into Jake's eyes and a smile lights up on his face. I pull into his lips and kiss him suddenly. He's taken aback at first but then, responds happily. I wrap my arms around his neck and start crying tears of joy. No more searching, he's the one for sure. I pull back and snuggle into his chest while he repeatedly kisses my forehead.

"Thank you for being there and supporting me through it. I wouldn't have been able to do it without you. I wouldn't have been able to do any of this without you."

"Of course you wouldn't, you'd need my sperm," he smirks.

"Jakey!"

"Sorry, but it's true!" I laugh uncontrollably and Jake joins in. Everyone enters the room and gives us an odd look because of our loud laughter.

"Personal joke," I explain. Zach comes over to me and kisses Arabella's head before placing her in my arms.

"She was missing her mummy," Zach comments, smiling down at her. I look down at the beautiful sight in my hold and get teary. Zach puts an arm around me to comfort me and kisses my cheek. "I'm so proud of you, Sophia, you have no idea."

Everyone else stays for another hour and more visitors and family members arrive during that time frame. Around ten P.M., they all leave and Jake spends the night by my side in my room in the recovery ward. Then, they bring the twins back to the nursery and we miss them as soon as they leave our sight.

"Best day of my life," Jake admits, stroking my hand and playing with my hair.

"Same here, Jake, thanks for everything."

"You're very welcome and thank you for everything too. You get some sleep, darling, you deserve it after everything you've done and been through. I love you so much, goodnight, sleep tight."

"I love you more and don't deny it this time, please, just let me say it." He starts to open his mouth but pauses before ending up closing it. "Good, boy, you get a big kiss." He smiles and kisses me passionately. "Night, Jakey."

"Night, sleeping beauty," he whispers before I close my eyes. This is definitely, without a doubt, my favourite day.

You guys hate me, I just know it. It's taken me longer than a month to update and I feel terrible for that. Things have been going on with me that have kept me from updating. You may think I'm making excuses but I'm not, certain bad situations have happened which made this take longer to update. I'm so very sorry for you all who have waited for it. But, there is some good news! I'm on holidays now, so, I can update whenever, hopefully! I hope you guys accept my apology. I will update more, I promise! Thanks for everyone for reading! I'm also sorry that this chapter was shit; I'm trying to make them better. If anyone has any more ideas, please comment them, I'd really appreciate it! Hopefully I will have the next update in two-three weeks! Everyone, have an awesome day; I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please vote, comment, follow and check out my other stories! If anyone wants to chat, comment for my Kik and I'll give you it so we can talk, I like talking to my readers. I would like to wish a very special thanks to my friend who I made on here. (I gave her my Kik.) She has helped me with this chapter and gave me lots of ideas, so, thank you so much, paola_1216. Also, thank you for being an awesome friend, I really appreciate it. <3 Bye, everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71 9 54
Sophia and Collin don't know anything about relationships. So, how will this end? Are they friends or something... more? Book 1 of 3 Achievements: #2...
1.4K 119 20
One plane ride could change your life. SOPHIA RANDALL likes her routines. She plans everything, down to the very last second. And Sophia is content t...
198K 2.8K 16
Age gap series #1 (WILL BE BACK WITH PART 2 SOMETIME SOON) ____________ Angel Thomas: An eighteen-year-old high school student who happened to fall i...
19K 691 36
Meet Emily Hayes. Pretty, kind of popular - and totally smitten by Jake. Meet Jake Williams. Badass, captain of the football team- and he barely ackn...