My Life With You [BTS] {Compl...

By YoonMin1702

Min Hye's a normal high school girl living a normal high school life until her mother suddenly tells her abou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
bts

Chapter 39

3.4K 77 110
By YoonMin1702

I love you but you love him so what can I do? If I keep you, I'm selfish. If I let you go, I'm a jerk. What should I do?

..............................................................................................

"Ew no." I pushed her away.

"Who is it?" They asked.

"It's me, yours truly, Yoona." She pushes me to the side and walked in.

"And who are you boys?" She licked her lips and walked over to the dining room.

"Looks nice. I'll try it." She took the food and stuffed it in her mouth.

"Wow, not bad." She said and walked away.

"What are you doing here? We didn't invite you." Taehyung said.

"Don't be all cranky, baby boo. I'm your girlfriend so I should be at least welcomed here." She kissed him on the cheeks.

"Baby boo?" Guanlin looked at her with a disgusted face.

"Girlfriend? Her?" Daehwi pointed at her not believing it.

"What's the special occasion? Why so many men?" She looked around.

"Non of your business." I rolled my eyes.

"My boyfriend's business is my business." She glared at me.

"Happy Birthday? Who's birthday is it?" She looked at the sign hanging on the wall.

"Mine, now get out." I pointed at the door.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was your birthday. Whatever Taehyung gives you is also counted as what I give you. Cause what's his is mine." She smiled.

"Ya um, we really don't enjoy your presence so can you please get out of my house before I kick you out?" Jin Oppa looked at her like he was going to snap. Wow, Jin Oppa really hates her.

"Oooo~ presents. I'm opening some first so I can see what's inside." She took a wrapped box and opened it, ignoring what Jin Oppa said.

"Ew, what's this? Papers? Huh, papers as your birthday presents? I guess you don't have real friends." She threw the papers on the ground. I went over and picked them up. Music sheets. With lyrics and chords. It must've been Yoongi Oppa's present. I swear if she throws another of my presents down on the floor, I would kill her.

"Wah~ this necklace is so pretty. It'll look better on me than on you so I think I should keep it." She smiled.

"Yah!! Jin Oppa shouted which caught her attention.

"I see the mood in here isn't that great so I'll leave first. Better lighten up the mood or it won't be much of a party." She waved goodbye and closed the door.

"Excuse me for a while." I was clenching my first. I went into an empty room with the punching bag I bought. I cracked my knuckles and my neck. Breath in, breath out. Breath in, breath out. I calmed myself down. Oh who the fuck am I kidding.

"Choi. Yoo. Na. You. Better. Not. Come. Back. To. This. House. Or. You'll. Die. And. I. Don't. Want. To. Go. To. Jail. So. Fuck. Off." I kicked and punched the punching bag over and over again. I looked behind me and saw everyone staring at me in shock.

"Give me a second." I looked back at the punching bag. I did a karate kick and broke the punching bag. I see that four years of Karate payed off.

"Let's continue the party." I faced back at them with a bright smile. So much stress had left my body after doing that. Especially after Choi Yoona's appearance.

"Okay." BTS, Sunsin and Pil Suk were already used to me and knows my strength but Wanna One was still shocked.

"Who was the one who sent me that necklace?" I asked still feeling sorry.

"Me." Jimin sighed.

"Don't worry. I'll get it back. But I can't guarantee I won't hurt her." I looked at Jimin.

"I-it's alright. You don't have to go through all the trouble just to get back a necklace." He rubbed the back of his head.

"I'll make her pay for my own amusement." I smirked.

"Okay...." he walked away. I noticed Yoongi Oppa in the corner picking up the papers.

"I'm so sorry for what she did." I helped him.

"N-no, it's alright." He said.

"Did you write this?" I looked at it.

"Ya." He smiled.

"It's beautiful. It doesn't have a title yet though."

"I was hoping you would help me with that."

"How about Miss Right?" I looked at the lyrics.

"Perfect." He kissed me on the cheek making me blush.

"I wanted you to open this gift later but I guess it's too late for that." He sighed.

"Yoongi Oppa, How would you feel if I... I don't know.... beat someone up severely?" I looked at him.

"Depends, who are you going to beat?"

"The bitch who did this to your present." Thinking about her makes me pissed already.

"I honestly think I would love you even more. Just don't kill her." He got up. We went to the dining table and stuffed ourselves with food.

"Thanks for cooking, Jin Oppa." I smiled at him.

"It is my little sister's birthday after all." He said.

"Saengil chukahamnida, Saengil chukahamnida, Saranghaneun Min Hye, Saengil chukahamnida." They brought out a cake.

"Make a wish noona." JungKook looked at the cake. Tears started to stream down my face as I make my wish.

"Why are you crying? Do you not like the cake?" They asked.

"It's just that... I've never celebrated with my friends and family before." I wiped of my tears.

"We have a present for you." BTS smiled widely. They played a cd and sung.

Isn't this the song Yoongi Oppa gave me as a present? So his plan was to do this? Wow, I'm impressed. We all cheered and clapped after they finished.

"Noona, when are you going to open the presents?" JungKook jumped up and down excitedly.

"Huh? I thought I should open them after the party, in my room." I looked at them.

"We want to see your expression about our gifts."

"Okay..." I took the presents one by one and unwrapped them neatly. One present caught my attention. It was Taehyung's present. All I could think of was what was inside of that tiny box he wrapped for me. At this moment, I was unwrapping Rapmon Oppa's present. It was a box that was light. I open the lid a little and closed it back on.

"Yah! Where did you even think of buying these?!" I looked at him.

"You'll need it. Trust me." He winked at me.

"What is it?" They all looked at me.

"It's nothing." I laughed.

"Nothing? I don't believe it." Jin Oppa said.

"Let us see, please?" JungKook begged.

"Those who are younger than me cannot see what's in here." I said.

"What is it?" The older ones gathered on a corner and opened it. Their faces turned red.

"How can you give her such a thing for her birthday?" Jin Oppa hit Rapmon Oppa's head.

"She'll need it though." Taehyung said.

"Need it for what huh?" Hin Oppa crosses his arms.

"For the future when she's ready." Yoongi Oppa said.

"You know I can just buy this any time I want right? And it should've been embarrassing for a guy to buy these." I looked at him.

"I know, but you won't buy them." Rapmon Oppa said.

"He just wanted to see the rest of them. He is dirty." Jimin said.

"What is it?!" All the dongsaeng looked at us.

"It's a secret." I made a 🤫 sign and took Taehyung's present. I opened it excited to see what it was. I opened it and couldn't say a thing.

"A key? A key to what?" They all looked at Taehyung, confused.

"Taehyung ah...." I looked up at him. He just nodded and smiled. The key to the secret garden. The only place where he feels safe and can relax... he's giving it to me? Why? Isn't it really precious to him? Tears streamed down my face. Not even BTS knows about this secret garden but he showed it to me... He was the first one to make my heart skip a beat... He actually cares for me so much that he gave me the key to his secret garden...

"W-why?" I looked at him. Everyone else was still confused.

"It's yours now." He wiped off my tears.

"Taehyung ah....you gave her the key.... you really do deserve her." Jimin looked at it. Huh? Jimin knows? Is it because they're roommates? But J-Hope Oppa doesn't know a thing...

"You know?" Taehyung looked as surprised as I am.

"I know a lot of things about you. I am your roommate." Jimin let out a faint smile.

"Guys, what are you talking about?" They all looked at the key.

"It's a secret." All three of us made a 'be quiet' sign and I continued to open the gifts.

"Thanks for coming." I bowed and thanked them all for coming. It was already 9p.m. and we had to clean up.

"Finally~" JungKook stretched. We had all finished cleaning up everything. I went up and washed up. I changed into a white hoodie with black shorts.

"I'm going out for a late night walk." I said and head out.

"Wait." Yoongi Oppa called out to me.

"What is it?" I looked at him.

"Let's break up." He said and left. Break up? Huh? Did he just break off our relationship and left like nothing happened? Is this how he felt about me? Was he just toying around with me?! WAS I NOTHING TO HIM?!

"Yoongi Oppa." I slammed his bedroom door open.

"Jin Oppa, get out for a second. I have something to discuss with Yoongi Oppa." I said.

"Okay?" He got up.

"No, it's okay. She doesn't have anything to say. And if she does, she can say it in front of her brother too." He said. What?!

"What do you mean by 'Let's break up' ?! And how can you just leave after that?!" I shouted.

"I mean what I said. Now please get out. You're hurting my ears." He said covering his ears. I guess I am a nuisance... Fine, have it your way. I walked back down the stairs and head out. I walked around not paying attention of where I was heading, still not believing what he said.

Before that...

Yoongi's POV :

"I have something to say." I said sitting down.

"What is it?" They all looked at me.

"I'm breaking up with Min Hye." I lowered my head.

"What the hell hyung. Why?!" Jimin looked at me, pissed.

"I know she doesn't love me. I know she is just dating me to not hurt my feelings. I love it that she's by my side and all but she doesn't really love me and her heart already belongs to someone else. I was just too late." I looked at Taehyung.

"HYUNG!!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO MIN HYE NOONA!! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS! ESPECIALLY ON HER BIRTHDAY!" JungKook burst out in tears.

"Why are you crying?" I looked at him.

"She is the best noona in the world. She doesn't deserve to be played with!! She has been through so much pain and here you are, ready to give her more. I don't want Min Hye noona to try and commit suicide again just because hyung hurt her feelings!! Min Hye is part of our family and we don't just hurt someone who is dear to our heart!" JungKook said.

"That's why I'm telling you guys." I wiped off JungKook's tears.

"It's obvious that the two of you have feelings for each other." I looked at Taehyung.

"It's now your job to comfort her and help her when she's going through a hard time. Especially after I break up with her." I said. Taehyung nodded and went to his room.

"You made the right choice, hyung." J-Hope patted my back and walked back to his room.

"About time you let go." Rapmon shook his head.

"This is for hurting her feelings." Jin Oppa punched me.

"And this is for letting her go to the one she truly loves." He hugged me.

"I know how hard it is to let someone you love a lot go. But you know that she will only be genuinely happy if she's with the person she genuinely loves." He said and walked away. I'm suppose to be happy that she finally gets to be happy but why does it hurt so bad?!

Min Hye's POV :

"BEEP BEEP" I heard a car honked. I jumped a little and took a step back. Thank goodness I avoided that. I sighed in relief and continued walking.

"Huh? It's locked?" I tried to open the door.

"Till death we shall not part." I read out the words on the door. I took out the key and unlocked it. It was a beautiful as ever. But I noticed another way. I followed the path and ended up at a gate. I tried to unlock it with the key but it didn't work. I noticed a piece of paper on the floor.

If you found this, and can't opened it, it means that it's not the time yet. Just wait for a few more years then you'll find out what's behind this gate.

The note said.

A few more years?! Whoever did this is evil.

I sat on the grass and looked up to the sky.

"Why can't I stay here forever? Why is life so cruel but sweet at the same time? It gives us what we need but takes it away at the same time. I don't even know my own feelings anymore." I cried. Just when I thought my birthday was going to be a happy one, but I guess I was wrong...

[A/N] We all knew that Yoongi and Min Hye we're going to break up anyways. And we all knew that Taehyung and Min Hye would end up together. It was kinda obvious... lol. Thx for reading this chapter 💘💘

My baby is perfect!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 430 31
(Y/n) (L/n) is just an 'ordinary' girl who lives an ordinary life. She doesn't have many relatives and finds it hard to keep up with things. The only...
12.6K 584 68
6/8years min-san and min-jun are now starting their new life as wolfs living in a human world where their mother angel was from so they will have to...
108 7 7
"I would love to tell you the truth, but you might hate me for it..." In "Rumors," the main character, Ej Jackson, has just escaped from her abusive...
8.7K 196 41
Y/N is a normal girl who lives in England. When she finally finishes high school she decides to head to the school of her dreams the school of idol a...