Step Father - d o n e

By Storm_X0X0

[18+ Only, Mature Conent] * * "We shouldn't be doing this...." I moan against his lips as my hands tug at the... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
H O M E
D R E A M
D I N N E R
W E D D I N G
C A F É
C H A P S T I C K
T I P S
C L U B
A N N O U N C E M E N T
P O E M
K I S S
M O A N S
S H O W E R
P A R T Y
W E T
S N E A K Y
M A S Q U E R A D E
A M O U R
C O N F R O N T A T I O N
M O V I N G
T E A R S
Author Update
R E G R E T
L I A I S O N
Author Update
S T E P D A U G H T E R

L I C K E R I S H

170K 2.2K 440
By Storm_X0X0

V A N E S S A

"So where are you guys going?" I ask my mom as she blends on her foundation with her beauty blender.

"Faust is taking me to dinner tonight." She smiles in response.

"Fun. Do you car if Em comes over?"

"No, I don't mind. Just don't get into my expensive wine please."

"I shall try." I tease before walking out of her room.
*
*
"So, what's the deal with you and Mars?" Em giggles as she sips on a martini. We sit in my room sprawled on the floor. She wears a silk pajama set I let her borrow-it's navy blue shorts and a spaghetti strap tank. I wear the same thing-but of course in red.

"Nothing really, we're just friends." I shrug.

"Oh come on! That's bullshit. You two have something going on, I can feel it. It's like a sixth sense."

"Or, you're just searching for something that isn't there. He's still recovering from Priscilla. He might've hated the girl, but she cheated on him, that has to hurt."

Ironic of me to say if I may add.

"Yeah, I get that. But you two would be the cutest couple."

"Yeah, yeah. How about you, any guys yet?"

"Kind of, remember that guy I was making out with at the club?"

"Vaguely, yes."

"His name is Don. We hookup from time to time. Nothing too serious though." She stirs her straw in her drink.

"Do you want something serious?" I arch my eyebrow.

"I think so, I don't just want to be the occasional booty call he uses when no one else gives him action." She sighs.

"Tell him then."

"I can't, he doesn't want anything serious."

"Then screw him. Find a guy who wants something serious and spend time on that. Don't just settle with being Don's side piece because of lust."

More irony.

"I guess you're right." Aren't I always?

"Don't worry about it too much now. Let's watch a movie." I sluggers. We decide on old slasher films like Scream and Psycho.

*
*

F A U S T

"Mr. Ryder, your StepDaughter, Vanessa is here to see you. May I send her up?" My receptionist Casey asks me on my phone.

"Of course." I smirk and hang up. I stand from my chair that sits behind my desk that has hills of paperwork on it. I hear a soft knock on my door.

"Come in." I say, grinning when I see my Darling in a red skin-tight dress that stops about mid thigh. "Lock the door." I tell her, I watch her cheeks tint a rose color as she turns and does what she is told. I watch as her ass pops out from the dress. I imagine bending her over my desk and hitting her from the back.

"I thought I'd wear something both causal and nice to lunch." She shrugs and plops down on my leather sofa I have sitting in the corner of my office-wall sized windows behind it.

"We're just going to Olive Garden, love." I chuckle.

"So? Doesn't mean I have to look like a normal person." She spits back-I love it when she gets feisty with me.

"Oh, so you think you're grown enough to talk back to your Daddy?"

"What are you gonna do? Spank me?" My masculinity hardens at the teases she tosses my way. I sit back in my chair and look at her with hunger in my eyes. I pat my right knee, she stands already knowing what to expect. However, she sits in my lap instead of bending over my knee to revive her punishment.

"What are you doing?" I arch my eyebrow at her. She looks at me with a devilish grin and grinds her ass slowly on my lap.

"You know, you do a shitty job of hiding your horniness." She smirks as I groan. My hands guide her hips as she glides back and fourth against my pants. Her dress moves up her butt, exposing her red laced thong that was beginning to spill her honey on my lap.

I unzip my pants and pull out my throbbing member. I move her thong to the side and slide myself deep inside of her. She lets out a sharp moan as she starts to bounce herself on me. I grab her long locks, pulling her head back.

"Who's my good little slut?" I whisper into her ear, goosebumps rise to her skin.

"I am." She moans, her eyes shutting tightly. My hand wraps around her throat, my fingers in her mouth being sucked on like lollipops. I can feel the build up of my load jet up from my balls as it slowly travels its way up to my shaft.

I push her over my desk, knocking things to the ground. I grab her hair and thrust hard, spaced out strokes into her as I shoot cum into her with each thrust. My free hand covers her pleasureful screams as she cums on my cock that's throbbing inside her tightness.

I pull out and sit back in my chair, fixing my pants. She fixes her dress and picks up the things we knocked over. She smoothes her hair down as she heaves desperately for air.

"Ready to go?" I smirk and grab my keys.

"Yes, Daddy." She kisses my lips and sashays out of my office in front of me.

God damn it Faust, you're going to be Satan's right hand man after this infidelity.

*
*

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

*
*

Hello my Stygian Readers.
Okay, first off, lemme just say that I am very shook at how well this book is doing.

It went from 74 or so k to fucking 100+k in a day and a half!
You guys are honestly the best, I never thought I would ever get this high of reads.
But you guys proved me wrong, so thank you!
I know last week or the week before I said I'd make a chapter that will drive the plot forward.
Yeah.
Well.
We all say things and sometimes those things are truthful and sometimes they are white lies.
I can't promise the next chapter will be anything revolutionary to the plot but it's something, I'll tell you that.
But don't worry, this book will be hard core edited once it's fully complete.
Also if you don't mind me doing some self promotion in my own damn book, check out my other works!
Call Out My Name & 4:00 a.m
Call Out My Name is about a boy helping a mystery girl escape something dangerous from her past.
4:00 a.m is just my shitty ass poems and thoughts I have at 4:00 in the morning.
If either of those sound in the slightest bit interesting to you or someone you know, then take a peek!
I promise you'll only be half disappointed that they aren't as filthy and fucked up as this book.
Anyway, rock on, and kiss Satan's handsome face.
Byeeeee.

*
*

S T O R M

*
*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 57.9K 50
"Not here Ace" I begged as his fingers went under my short skirt and straight to my knickers. I was so anxious. We could get caught at any minute, bu...
4.9M 109K 23
||Highest rank #17 in Romance|| (Book #1/published 07-23-17) "W-what are you doing?" He quickly traps me in a corner, bringing his close lips to me...
602K 17.7K 56
This the OLD version of Owning Her, the updated version is on my page! You can still read this, but it has a different ending! but similar plot. "Wou...
11.2M 266K 105
Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, she was 36 and he was 20. Totally gross r...