Family Ties (BOOK V)

By daexstories

secrets, lies, and FAMILY TIES.. More

Cast.
prologue
Question
1.
2.
3.
4
5.
6.
7
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13
14
15
16
17
18.
19.
20
21
22
Note
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Hey you guys
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
37.5- flashbacks
flashbacks-2
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Author Info Challenge 💓
48
49
50.
51
🤷🏽‍♀️
53
54
55.
56
57
58
59
60
...
Heeey

52

992 55 17
By daexstories

"Come on you guys. This is an 11 hour flight. We can't miss It."Amaru yelled up the stairs to his family.

It was 3 a.m. and they were finally going to Paris.

"I don't give a damn about y'all being sleepy. You can sleep on the plane. Let's go!" Amaru continued.

Finally, everyone started to slowly file out. First Aaliyah, then Amaru, Angie and like usual Damita and Amari were last.

"Everybody got everything?"Amaru asked and everyone nodded that they had everything. "Good. The uber will be here in 10 minutes. If there's something you need, you better get It now."

Nobody moved. They were all tired and ready to go back to bed. "Aight then. Let's go."Amaru opened the door and let everyone out.

They all got into the SUV with Amaru and Damita on the last row. Amari and Angie on the second row then the twins were on the first row.

"You still sleepy?"Amaru wrapped his arms around Damita as she grabbed her small throw blanket and laid on his chest.

"Yes."She sighed. "How do you have all this energy? We went to sleep at the same time."

"I drank some coffee this morning. We can't all be sleepy. Some body gotta run this ship."Amaru laughed.

"I'm ready to get there already. 11 Hours is a long ass time."Damita rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth.

"Why you so cranky? Calm down."Amaru grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"You didn't give me none last night."Damita pouted and laid on his shoulder.

"I know."Amaru laughed. "I ain't want you to be too tired. I'll give you some later."

Damita rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone.

"So you got an attitude?"Amaru grabbed her face so that she could look at him. "I told your spoiled ass that you'd get what you wanted calm down."

They had reached the airport and everyone grabbed their things and walked over to TSA. They got their bags checked then it was time to board and take their seats.

"This is really nice, thank you Amaru."Angie walked onto the plane. She had never been in first class before.

The plane had black leather seats with red pillows and blankets. The seats in front of them had TVs built in them and the seats reclined.

"Are you guys okay? Are you scared?"Damita stood in front of Amaru and Aaliyah.

"Momma we're fine."Junior chuckled.

"You guys are gonna be okay sitting over here alone? Do you want me to move over here?"Damita rambled.

"Baby, come on. Leave them kids alone."Amaru grabbed her arm and tried to pull her away.

"Daddy, I'm just trying to make sure they're okay. I love you."Damita raised her voice as Amaru pulled her away.

"You sitting by the window man."Amaru laughed and put her in the seat she was supposed to sit on.

"Baby I need to go check on Amari."She tried to get up, but he wouldn't let her.

"You need to relax. They're fine."Amaru rubber her hand. "You Not even worried about them. You know they good, the problem is you're scared your damn self so you trying to cover it by constantly bothering our children."

"Relax."He kissed her hand. "Relax."He kissed her on the lips. Damita looked at him with pouty eyes.

A dull flight attendant walked over to their seats. "Goodmorning, we are about to prepare for take off, so please put on your seatbelt. At a certain point. You will be able to take them off."She stated in a dull robotic voice.

"You aight? You acting like you've never been on a plane before?"Amaru chuckled.

"It's just been awhile. It's making me anxious."Damita sighed with her eyes closed.

"Ima help you relax. Just calm down. Gimme your hand."Amaru grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Can I get you guys anything to start with before we takeoff?"The same robotic waitress asked.

"Bring my wife a glass of red wine, please. She's need to relax."Amaru smiled and the woman walked off.

Damita continued to hold his hand and laid her head on his shoulder. "I hope this thing comes up. We can't be this far apart for 11 hours."

"I'm sure it does. I'll ask when the woman comes back."Amaru replied.

The woman came back and handed the glass to Damita. "Can I get you anything else?"She asked.

"Yes, I'd like to know if this arm rest comes up. I couldn't move it."

"Oh yes ma'am. The seats actually stretch into beds. That's why there is so much space in between them. I could do that for you now if you'd like."The woman half smiled.

"Please?"Damita smiled.

"Ok. I need the two of you to get up for a brief moment."

Amaru and Damita stood in aisle, allowing the woman to fix the seats for them.  When she was done they laid down and Damita was all over her husband like usual.

"You comfortable now?"Amaru wrapped his arms around her.

"Yes."She smiled and pulled up her blanket.

Finally, the plane started take off. Damita was so comfortable under Amaru that she didn't even notice. She was nervous for no reason.

The in flight movie began and all of the lights slowly started to go down.

"Baby?"Amaru started to rub on Damita's thighs.

"Yes, Daddy?" Damita asked.

"You going to sleep?"He asked.

"No, why?"

"Wanna show you something."

"What?"

"How you can sleep good on the plane."He slid his hand down her tights and started to rub on her.

"Don't make a sound."He whispered in her ear. He wedged two of his fingers inside of her.

He massaged her walls and she down on her lip hard, desperately trying not to moan.

He used his other hand to rub on her clit while he continued to play in her wetness.

Watching her squirm was entertaining to him, that's why he always did this at times when she couldn't be as loud as She wanted to.

She was stiff. Any movement would've made things worse for her. He started to move his fingers faster and she bit down on their blanket.

He wasn't going to make this easy. He switched his pace from slow to fast until his fingers were covered with her sweet nectar.

Amaru pulled his fingers out and she laid on the same spot she was in trying to regain her sanity. If they weren't on the plane she'd be on top of him by now.

"I'll get you later."Damita breathed.

"I'll be waiting."Amaru chuckled and sucked on his fingers. "Come here, come lay down."He pulled her in the same position that they were in before.

"Don't touch me. Let me goto sleep."Damita laughed and slid her hand up his shirt.

They had only been on the plane for 2 hours then Damita slept for 5, they had three more to go and Damita started to get restless.

"I'm ready to get off the plane."Damita whined.

"I know, but we got 3 more hours. You gotta be patient."he kissed on her forehead. "I'm surprised you're not hungry."

"I'll eat at the hotel. I'm just ready to get off the plane. I can't sleep how I want to 500,000 feet in the air."Damita rolled her eyes.

"It's okay, I'll put you to sleep when we get to the hotel."Amaru smirked and smacked her on the ass.

"I know you will."She laughed. "Give me a kiss."Damita grabbed his face and kissed his lips. "I love you."She kissed him again.

"Look at you trying to be cute."He chuckled. "I love you, too. Babygirl"

They ended up falling asleep again and it was finally time to get off of the plane. It was midnight when they arrived.

They all stepped off of the plane and grabbed their bags.

"Damn, it's cold."Angie held her jacket closed.

"It is. I hope you guys packed your winter clothes. It's going to be super cold for the next two weeks you guys."Damita pulled her carryon behind her. Amaru had called a shuttle to pick them up from the airport and they were waiting outside.

The driver stood outside with a handwritten sign that read "Shakur Family."

He dropped them off in front of their hotel and Amaru checked them in. He got their room keys and got on the elevator.

They had a three bedroom suite with two bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room.

The living room was very modern looking. It was decorated with a white sectional and two black chairs. Their was glass table and an all black entertainment center.

To the right of the living room, there was the twins room. Their room was quite simple. There was big window that shined sunlight on their beds. The room was decorated with green furniture and gray walls, along with green pillows on the bed.

Amari and Angie's room looked exactly the same as the twins. Their decor was just blue instead of green.

"I'm sorry Angie, I would've gotten you your own room, but everything was sold out."Amaru apologized.

"Oh no, I'm fine. This is nice."Angie smiled and sat her bags down.

Next up was the bathroom that Angie, Amari and the twins would share. It was also very modern looking. There were mirrors everywhere and all the walls were black marble. Their was a big vanity mirror and a wooden counter decorated with white roses.

Amaru and Damita's Room was a sight to seat. All of their walls were wooden and had mirrors above the bed.

"Oh I like this."Junior smiled and looked around.

"I'll bet you do."Damita playfully rolled her eyes.

Their bathroom looked almost the same as the other one, except it was a bit bigger and their tub was separated. The tub stood alone in its own room. It was golden, surrounded by black walls, mirrors and golden curtains.

"Well damn, they didn't show this in the pictures."Amaru chuckled.

Damita just smirked at him, because they both knew what was going on in that tub as soon as everybody left their room.

Amari and Angie knew too so they hurried the kids out of the room. "Alright you guys, it's 1am. We should all get some rest. We have a lot to do tomorrow"Angie smiled.

"Yeah, I'm tired."Amari yawned and they all started to walk out of the room.

"Goodnight Everybody."Damita smiled and waved at them.

"Soo, are you going to start the tub or should I?"Amaru smirked.

"You start It and put a lot of bubbles in it."Damita sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Come on, it's filling up."Amaru called her.

They both took off their clothes and climbed in the tub together.

Damita sat on top of him and he put his arm around her.

"Are you going to see her tomorrow?"Amaru asked.

"Not right away. I want to go out and see some things first."Damita replied.

"Are you nervous?"He rubbed his hand across the small of her back.

"Just a bit, but I'm not concerned with that right now. There's something else on my mind."She bit her lip.

"Oh yeah? What's that?"He chuckled.

"This fine ass chocolate man in front of me."

"Who? Me?"He acted surprised.

"Mhmm"

"Well, what you got planned?"

"I can show you better than I can tell you, daddy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.4K 28
It's only her first movie role and Janet Jackson is prepared for anything. Until she meets her co-star Tupac Shakur. Things start to heat up between...
24.3K 1.5K 41
Love , Heartbreak , Trust Issues , Abuse and Hard times but who wants a perfect love story anyway?
17.3K 1.1K 62
just read and figure out ;)
27.8K 770 15
One shots about anything related to CooCious and Terraji.