Enticing Him

By vovnix

[Warning! This story includes extreme mature content, MUST FAN TO READ AS MOST CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE. >>... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 13

130K 2.2K 296
By vovnix

Sorry guys, It's late and I couldn't be bothered editing tonight. So I figured you'd rather read a non-edited chapter than nothing at all. So enjoy! It's a long one!!!! xx

Chapter thirteen:

His hot breath warmed the delicate skin of my neck and he lightly nipped and kissed my collarbone. The room was humid and beads of sweat rolled from our naked bodies. I sighed in ecstasy as Jakes big, rough hands slid up the sides of my hips and grasped them tightly and rolled his tongue down  my over sensitive nipples. He paid so much attention to my already erect nipples and I felt my body tense and explode at the simple touch.

“Fuck me Jake. Please!” I moaned as I clawed the smooth skin of his back and he grabbed his swollen cock and rubbed the head around and around my clit building the tension I had inside of me and when he slid his length into my core my legs shot up and wrapped around his lean waist.

My fingernails were digging into his shoulders and with every deep thrust I slid further up the bed until I had to hold my hands against the wall. He slammed into me harder and deeper and faster and my climaxes rolled together to create a one long explosion and the feeling was so intense tears sprung into my eyes and I smiled as Jake threw his head back to roar as he found his climax and thrust so deeply inside me I’m surprised he didn’t get lost in me.

“Sasha... I lo-“

My alarm clock beeped loudly, shouting at me to get out of bed and get ready for work. No! No, no, no!

“Argh!” I screamed as I grabbed my pillow and slammed it hard against the clock until it fell from the night stand and broke. “Stupid alarm clock” I grumbled.

I flopped back into my warm bed and sighed deeply. Today everything went back to how it was before I saw the real Jake Stone. He was Mr Stone and I was Miss Montgomery. Life sucked right now.

I rolled myself out of bed and dragged my feet to the shower making sure it was a cold one. My dream was intense and I could feel the remnants of my climaxes wash away with the cold water. I stepped out and changed into a black high waisted pencil skirt with white silk top under a fitted black blazer. Nothing says ‘back to work and stop fucking the boss’ like business attire.

I pulled my hair up into a tight bun and slid my black pumps on before grabbing my bag and heading out to the nearest Starbucks for my and Jake’s coffees. After picking up our coffees I made my way to work and as the ding of the elevator told me I was on my floor I put on a nonchalant face and walked to my office.

Everything seemed the same. Everything looked the same. But the fact that there wouldn’t be any secret flings in the office or on the desks made the day seem like it would last forever. I placed Jake’s coffee on his desk and went back to my office to check through the emails and letters.

“Good morning Sasha” I jumped at the sound of Jake’s silky voice and quickly pulled myself together.

“Good morning Jake, you have emails to go through this morning and a Mr Smithson to call back, he says it’s urgent. I doubt it is, but I’m just passing on the message-...”

“Slow down there Sasha. It’s only eight o’clock” he chuckled. Damn I missed his carefree chuckles in the mornings. Pull yourself together!

“Sorry sir”

“Sir?” he asked raising an eyebrow.

“Jake...” I blushed. He was staring at me with dark eyes and I could feel my stomach flutter so I pulled my eyes away and cleared my throat. “I’ll be in my office if you need anything”

Before I could do anything stupid, like jump over his desk and rip his clothes off, I quickly turned on my heel and escaped to my office leaving the door half closed.

[Jake’s POV]

Today was going to be torture!

How the hell was I supposed to concentrate on work when she was on the other side of the wall in those drool worthy tight clothes that hugged every delicious curve of her body. I read the same sentence on the email I was reading for the tenth time and gave up. I wasn’t going to get anywhere.

I pushed my chair back and stretched backwards slyly looking through the gap in the door to peek at Sasha. She’d taken off her blazer and her silk top showed the curve of her generous breasts and she was currently stretching back like I was.

Her top two buttons popped open at the movement and just the sight of her cleavage made me drool. She turned her head and her eyes caught mine. I jumped in surprise and the wheels of my chair jerked forward quickly effectively sending me falling over backwards.

“Oh my God! Jake are you okay?” I heard Sasha cry.

Nope, I think I might just kill myself right now thank you. I stayed on the ground and acted as though I was meant to fall flat on my flat.

“I’m fine Sasha. I’m just tired” I said lamely.

She took hold of my arm and helped me up while I dusted off non-existent dirt from my trousers; suffice to say it was a bit awkward. I glanced over to the clock and noticed that it was past lunch.

“I think I might have vacation mind” I said chuckling lightly and ran a hand through my hair, “I can’t concentrate properly on work. How about we finish up early and start new tomorrow?” I suggested.

Her face lit up with a bright smile and nodded eagerly. I watched her walk to her office and switch her computer off while tidying up her desk. I did the same and just when she came back in to say her goodbyes I interrupted her.

“Did you want to go for lunch Sasha?” I asked. I’d missed her touches, kisses and moans last night and had to relieve myself more than once whenever her face popped into my mind.

“Oh uh... I’m  not sure Jake” she replied. It looked like she was stuck between decisions and I just wanted another few hours with her.

“Just friends. Or even boss and secretary” I added holding my hands up in innocence. She thought about it for a few seconds then slowly nodded with a little smile pulling at the corner of her mouth.

“Just friends” she said quietly.

***

[Sasha’s POV]

I think I’m about two seconds away from exploding!

We headed out to a quiet restaurant and sat in a corner booth. The entire time between leaving the office and now Jake had found every opportunity to touch me. The soft touch of his warm hand on my lower back as he guided me through a crowd, a bump of a shoulder or a brush of a leg... it was like torture!

I was beginning to think that doing my experiment on my boss was a horrible idea, but immediately brushed the thought away. The time I spent with Jake was by far the best time I’d ever had in my life and I’d never take it back.

We were talking and laughing and before we knew it, it was already dark outside. “Oh wow, I should get home. I have a few things to go through with the paperwork from the office” I sighed.

He sighed deeply and I must’ve been kidding myself when I thought I saw a sadness flash through his eyes. “Come on, I’ll drop you off”

We caught a cab together and for some reason Jake thought it was necessary to walk me all the way up to my apartment. The sexual tension between us was so thick you could bounce on it like a jumping castle.

We stepped out from the elevator and I breathed in the fresh air. His cologne was driving me insane and I just wanted to rip his clothes off. I tried to kill some time as I dug through my purse for my keys and when I found them I felt his large hand swallow mine.

“Having a little trouble with the keys Miss Montgomery?” he whispered huskily.

“Uh... no, I’m just a little cold and my hands are shaking...”

He stepped forward and pressed his front to my back and I could feel his obvious erection poking into the curve of my ass. “Let me help you then”

He moved our hands to the door and unlocked it. He swung the door open and together we walked inside before he kicked it shut and spun me around against the wooden door. Our fronts were pressed together and I was getting frustrated with our clothing being the way.

He trailed his nose up the side of my neck and when his mouth reached my ear he whispered “ I haven’t been able to get you out of my mind Sasha” I shivered as his breath tickled my skin. “Have you missed me as much as I missed you?”

“Yes” I replied but my throat wasn’t working and I doubt he was able to hear it so I nodded to confirm again.

“You kept flashing through my mind last night” he took my hand and placed it against his stiff member, “The memories of you made me so hard and instead of your warm body I had to be the one to relieve myself. Did you touch yourself Sasha?” He was whispering as his hand trailed up my thigh and teased the vee of my legs.

“Did you pretend that your hands pinching your nipples were my teeth? And your fingers caressing your pussy was my cock?” He pressed his chest against my breasts and his hands were slowly pulling my skirt up until it bunched around my hips.

“Yes!” I croaked. Oh God he was making me so wet, my body was dying to have him inside and yet I was helpless to move from where I was.

“Say you want me Sasha. Say you want me to fuck you every way possible until we collapse from exhaustion”

“Yes! Jake, God please! Fuck me! Fuck me now! NOW!” I basically screamed as I sagged against the door.

Before I knew it his panties were gone, his pants were done and my legs were being wrapped around his hips. He pushed into my throbbing core and I cried out arching my back. He filled me so completely and deeply that I moaned and panted as he brought us to the peak of our pleasure. I was barely coming back down from cloud nine when he kicked his pants off and walked us over to the kitchen bench and flipped me over so my ass stuck out.

“You know Sasha, you were the only one I’d ever tried anal with before and I’m afraid you’ve had me hooked on the feeling of your tightness.” He groaned as he rubbed my dripping juices all around my ass and pushed two fingers into my back hole. I cried out in pleasure and pain but he bent down and while he scissored his fingers in my ass he licked my pussy and teased my clit.

I was screaming in ecstasy and just before I could climax he stood up and slowly thrust in my ass. He groaned loudly and squeezed my hips tightly as he slowly pushed in and pulled out increasing his tempo. His hands ripped open my silk blouse and pulled the cups of my bra down letting my breasts spill out. He cupped them and rolled my nipples between his fingers as he slammed into my ass over and over again.

My climax hit me quickly and he cried out as well as my body squeezed him tightly. “Shit Sasha!” he growled in pleasure.

We were panting and I flinched when he carefully pulled his cock from me. “I can’t get enough of you Sasha” he gasped.

I wanted to tell him I felt the same, that I wanted to spend forever in his arms but Jacob Stone was not a man who married and settled down. I was looking for marriage and kids and even though the chemistry between us were explosive I knew he wouldn’t want to marry me. I needed him tonight and if tonight was all I was going to get then I would tire the poor man out before heading back to our normal lives.

If I couldn’t handle it... then I’d have no choice but to quit my job.

“Stay the night Jake... let me make you feel good” I said.

His eyes darkened with lust again and he scooped me up bridal style and headed towards my bedroom. He laid me on the bed and stripped me of all my clothing so I lay naked on my bed sheets staring at his amazing naked body.

“So beautiful” he said and kissed my lips tenderly. We kissed for what seemed like hours while his hands memorised every inch of my skin and soon his lips followed. He was licking my pussy like tonight was his last night alive and after I orgasmed I flipped him roughly onto his back.

“I’m not letting you have all the fun big guy” I said eyeing his huge cock that stood tall and proud. I leaned down and took him in my mouth completely until he hit the back of my throat. I deep throated him until tears sprung into my eyes and massage his sacs. I continued to pleasure him and I could tell he was close to coming. He tangled his hands into my hair and pulled me up letting me straddle his rock hard length.

I slowly slid myself onto him and groaned at how he seemed to feel amazing in me every single fucking time!

He grabbed my hips and lifted me up and impaled me back down and soon I was bouncing on him like a cowgirl riding a bull, my walls gripped and tightened around his cock and I tried to hold back to make the pleasure last longer but his dick was so hard and thick and grinding against my g-spot that it was impossible to hold back.

I screamed his name as I came and grinded my hips hard against his as he shouted my name as well. I felt like jello and collapsed against his sculpted chest. The words ‘I love you’ nearly slipped from my mouth but I managed to hold it back and not ruin the beautiful moment we’d shared.

We spent the rest of the night and early morning having sex all around the apartment. In the shower, on the bed again, on the floor, the couch, on the balcony and against every single wall. We collapsed on my bed in exhaustion and fell asleep wrapped in each other’s arms.

 I couldn’t do this... I couldn’t work for him and pretend that I wasn’t totally and completely head over heels in love with the man. Tomorrow morning I was handing in my two weeks’ notice and leaving the job and man I loved.

***

“What do you mean you’re quitting?!” Jake shouted in confusion and anger.

I stood awkwardly in front of his desk with my arms crossing each other as he stared wide eyed at me holding my two weeks’ notice in front of him.

“I was offered a good job at another company Jake, quite a while ago and they’re just waiting on me” It was the truth. I’d received a call from another shipping company a few months ago and they were so desperate to have me that they were willing to wait for me to say yes. At first I said no, but they told me to keep their number and call them if I ever changed my mind.

“What are they offering to pay you?” he growled angrily as he stood up, “I’ll double whatever they’re willing to pay and give you even better benefits!”

I sighed. This wasn’t going as good as I thought it would. “It’s not the money Jake. It’s a company overseas. They’re situated in Australia”

His back went rigid and he snapped his head towards me, “So that’s it, is it? We get to know each other, have mind blowing sex and then you up and leave?”

I stuttered as I tried to come up with an answer. “Jake it’s not like that... I-”

“No. I get it... Fine. Set up interviews for your replacement and have one picked in a week’s time” his voice was void of all emotion and he sat back down in his chair and tapped away at the keyboard as if he just dismissed me and I was no longer in the room.

I lifted my chin and walked to my office closing the door that connected our offices.

[Jake’s POV]

She was leaving me.

The woman I fell in love with is leaving me and made it plain obvious that she didn’t love me. I felt like such an idiot. Of course she didn’t love me! She offered me no strings attached sex for an experiment and that’s what I agreed to. She didn’t ask for marriage, or a relationship or a future.

I slammed my fist into the keyboard making a few keys break off. My dick was still sore from the night of sex we shared and yet it felt like my heart had been blown to pieces then trampled on by overweight elephants.

“Give it up Jake... she doesn’t want you...” I said to myself and stood at the window watching the crowds of people below going about their day.

[Sasha’s POV]

A week had passed and I was beyond frustrated with the women who had applied for my job. At first I assessed them and cut the list down considerably separating the idiots from the potential good secretaries. Then I noticed I became more critical. I started crossing off the women who were tall and lean, women who were too beautiful or too smart and I was making finding a replacement extremely difficult.

Jake and I had barely spoken to each other besides what needed to be said for work and I hated the distance that was between us. I called the Australian shipping company and let them know that I was willing to work for them and they were only too happy to hear the news. My ticket was paid for and I’d packed the things I wanted to bring with me overseas.

It was hard to be in my apartment though. Every single thing reminded me of Jake and our night of passion together only a week ago and I couldn’t stop the tears that threatened to spill everytime I thought of him.

This was for the best, I told myself. Better to do this now than do something stupid like confess my love for him and get rejected by him. I was losing weight from the stress of finding a replacement in time and my feelings for Jake and the thought of food had no appeal to me.

The deadline was drawing closer and I finally was able to pick between two women for the job. I went for the less appealing woman, though I don’t know why. The prettier woman was easily the best for the job and yet I couldn’t find it in me to hire her. What if Jake found her pretty and decided to make her his next bed buddy.

I shook my head. No, he never usually mixed business with pleasure. ‘But he did with you’ a voice in my head whispered. I let out an aggravated sigh, I was different! I told myself. But it shouldn’t matter anyway because I’m leaving!

***

“I guess this is goodbye then” Jake said emotionlessly as I finished my last day. His usual bright eyes were dull and it looked like he hadn’t been sleeping properly lately. His hair was dishevelled and he held a light stubble across his strong jaw.

“Yes, I guess so...” I stuck my hand out to shake his hand but he just stared at it like it was an alien. Embarrassed, I let my hand drop but squeaked when he quickly wrapped his sturdy arms around me and hugged me tight. I felt like I was in heaven once again and I wrapped my arms around his waist breathing in his scent.

“I’ll miss you Sash” he mumbled and I had to use everything in me to not cry.

“I’ll miss you too Jake” I whispered back.

He let go too quickly and I suddenly felt alone. The loneliness and sadness I felt was so strong I had the urge to throw up but brushed away the feelings.

“I’ll be back to visit soon and make sure you haven’t run the company to the ground” I joked lightly. He smiled and his whole face lit up. He hadn’t been smiling much lately and I smiled that the last time I saw Jake would be him smiling at me.

“Goodbye Jake” I said and quickly turned to leave.

***

[Two months later]

“Are you sure you’re okay Sasha?” Caleb, my new boss, asked me with concern. I had my head on my desk and was currently trying to fight off another wave of nausea.

“I’m fine. I guess I’m still not used to the Australian humidity” I replied. The humidity and weather changes in Australia were so crazy that it quickly made me sick and I thought that I’d be over it by now.

“Why don’t you take the rest of the day off and see a doctor?” he suggested. “We’re not busy today anyway”

“Thanks, I think I will” He patted me on the shoulder and I quickly packed my things up and grabbed my purse.

***

As I waited for the doctor to see me I watched all the other sick people in the waiting room. Old couples looking through cross words in the magazines, children playing with the toys and books in the corner while other adults eyed the children as though they’d make them sicker with every cough or sneeze.

“Sasha Montgomery?”

I stood up and followed the doctor to the room as sat as she shut the door. “So... what can I do for you today?”

I explained to her how I thought the humidity was causing my waves of nausea and other symptoms I’d been having since coming to Australia and she sat and nodded while I spoke.

“Would you mind if I had a urine sample?” she asked. I nodded and walked to the bathroom, returning with the sample in a plastic jar.

“Thank you” she said. She stood up and rummaged through some drawers before taking out a paper strip and dipping it into the sample. After checking it and disposing of the sample she sat back down and smiled at me.

“Well Sasha, the reason why you’ve been feeling ill lately is because you’re pregnant. Congratulations!”

I stared at her, not quite registering what she was saying, “I’m sorry what?”

“You’re pregnant. When was the last time you had your period?”

I calculated the weeks and realised it’d been over two and a half months since my last period. I hadn’t even noticed seeing as I was stressed a lot nowadays. “About two and a half months” I told her. I was in shock and silently thanked God that I stopped taking the pill months ago so it didn’t affect the baby growing in me. “But, I was on the pill... how could I...?”

“The pill is not 100% effective. The only way to avoid pregnancies is to refrain from having sex” she answered for me.

I left the doctor a little while later with brochures for pregnancies and still in a state of shock. I was pregnant. I was pregnant with Jake's baby.

********************************************************************************************************** 

A/N

POW! I wrote all of that in like 3 hours hahaha. It's nine pages on Word so I hope you all enjoyed it! I've been getting people asking at the end of each chapter lately if it's the end and I want to let you all know that no it is not finished yet. I will let you all know when the story is finished so no need to worry about a crazy ending that'll make you kill me =D

Thank you to everyone who's voted and every fan who commented (especially the ones who comment more than once) on this story. I love reading them and I read every single comment! 

Also, in case you're not a fan, I sent a message out to my fans letting them know that I'll be going on vacation to the Philippines on the 23rd for about 3 weeks. I'll bring my laptop to continue writing (hopefully) but I can't promise that I'll be able to upload. I'll try though.

vote/comment/fan

Nix <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 194K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.1M 253K 95
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
315K 25.4K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
3.9M 115K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...