My Life With You [BTS] {Compl...

By YoonMin1702

Min Hye's a normal high school girl living a normal high school life until her mother suddenly tells her abou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
bts

Chapter 38

3.7K 88 101
By YoonMin1702

-No words. Just read

.................................................................................................

"Why didn't you two go to school today?" Yoongi Oppa came back home.

"Taehyung was sick so I took care of him." I said.

"Nothing else happened right?" Jimin asked.

"Ya, why?" He looked at them innocently. Wow, so good at lying. I wonder whether he has ever considered being an actor before?

"Just make sure to go tomorrow." Jin hyung said.

"Where's Sam?" JungKook came in.

"He went back to America already. He had something urgent to do apparently." I said.

"Oh ya guys," JungKook called.

"What?" we all looked at him.

"Remember when I went to Min Hye noona's house to sleep over?"

"Ya why?" Jimin sat down.

"We played a game and Pil Suk noona won so she could wish for anything she wanted and she wished for us all to go to the amusement park this Saturday." JungKook said.

"Oh ya." I remembered.

"Us as in?" Rapmon looked at him.

"BTS, Min Hye noona, Pil Suk noona, Joon hyung and Sunsin noona." He sounded like he was really excited.

"Why are you giving her food?" Yoongi Oppa looked at the side dishes Taehyung put on my plate.

"You don't know how hard she worked." He said.

"It's all your fault that she had to work." Yoongi Oppa looked at him.

"Only I get to give her food." Yoongi Oppa gave me more. My plate was filled with side dishes but they didn't stop. They kept on piling it up. I noticed JungKook staring at my food.

"Ahhh~" I fed the poor little boy who was starving.

"Thank you, noona." He smiled with his cheeks stuffed.

"Why are you feeding him?" They both looked at me.

"You guys gave me all the food so I'm feeding it to this hungry little bunny." I ruffled his hair.

"You can have my food if you want." I pushed my plate over to JungKook.

"Thank you noona. You're the best." He gave me a thumbs up.

"Aigoo, so cute." I pinched his cheeks.

"I'm done." Jimin said and walked away. Why is he so aggressive?

"I've finished too." I set my plate down on the sink and left.

"Jimin ah." I knocked on the door. He didn't answer.

"I'm coming in." I opened the door. I saw him trying to blend in with the other mochi toys.

"Where's Jimin?" I walked around.

"I'll just wait for him here." I sat down on his bed.

"Oh, this is a cute mochi." I looked at Jimin's face. I pulled his cheeks and cupped them.

"So cute." I played with his face.

"I'll name you Chim Chim." I laughed a little at how he blushed.

"Say Chim Chim, don't tell Jimin what I'm going to tell you. It's a secret he can never know." I looked at him.

"What is it that I can't know?" He got up.

"That I knew Chim Chim is actually Jimin." I looked at him and laughed.

"Cheer Up Jimin, it's not like you to be mad."

"I thought no one noticed." He sighed.

"It's too obvious to be not noticed." I looked at him.

"Why are you so frustrated?"

"It's nothing."

"That's not possible." I crossed my arms.

"You don't want to know the answer." He looked away.

"Try me."

"I..... can't tell you." He ran out.

"Wow he's weird today." I walked out. I went into my room and played a drama on my tablet.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!" I squealed.

"MIN HYE!! What's wrong!!" They came running in.

"THEY KISSED!!!!!!" I squealed.

"You screamed because of this?" Jin Oppa said.

"You don't get it!! Do you know how long I've been waiting for them to kiss?!" The tablet didn't leave my sight.

"Omo!!! He's here!!! Kyaaaaaaa!!! He pulled her away!!" I kicked around.

"She's weird. Are all girls like this?" J-Hope said.

"What're you watching?" Taehyung came.

"I wanna see too." JungKook said.

"Woah woah woah yaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!!" They both shouted and hit each other over and over again.

"I know right!!" I squealed with them.

"Oh no, they've turned over to the dark side." Rapmon Oppa covered his mouth.

"Oh shut up." I threw a Ryan bear stuffed toy at him.

"Let's go." They all exited except for the two boys who were sucked into this drama.

"Ouch." I rubbed my pained leg since I hit it too much from excitement.

"Noona, is it painful?" He looked at me and smiled.

"Help me massage it." I joked around.

"Okay." He actually did it.

"Wah, you're really good at massaging, dongsaeng." I praised him.

"Hit me next time you're excited. I can endure it." He smiled.

"I'm so lucky to have a dongsaeng like you." I smiled and looked back at the tablet.

"Yaaaaaaaaah!!!!! How can you do that?! You son of a gun!!" I said.

"He's such a dingle!! How could he do that?!" JungKook pointed at the tablet. I looked at the wall clock and was shocked to see what time it was already. We just watched a few episodes but it's already been 4 hours.

"Go to sleep boys, we have school tomorrow." I said switching off the tablet.

"B-but she was almost-" Taehyung stared at the tablet.

"No buts. Now go back to your rooms." I shooed then out and went to bed.

Next Day after school

Taehyung's POV :

"Hello, my baby boo~" the same high pitch voice came.

"What." I looked at her.

"Don't be so gloomy. I just wanted to spend some times with my boyfriend." She said. I have to go to the mall with Min Hye so go leach off someone.

"Can't do, I have to run some errands." I said.

"I'll go with you. Where are you going?" She asked.

"The mall."

"Great! I need to go there too anyways."

"I'm going with Min Hye." I looked at her in disgust. The way she dressed is so inappropriate.

"You're going with that bitch? Omo...." she covered her mouth.

"I mean uh..... that girl?" She looked away.

"You can come if you want to." I said. STUPID!!! Why did you invite her?! I face palm myself in regret of what I just did.

"Okie dokie." She linked her arms with mine and pulled me to the car.

"I'm here." Min Hye came but stopped when she saw us. Yoona stuck it her tongue and got into the car with me.

At the mall

"Hi," Min Hye greeted the shop owner. We went to meet a tailor so Yoona can do her shopping.

"Ya um, I have an idea that is really nice." Yoona looked around.

"Wait here, I'll go get my sketchbook." The old man said and walked into the other room.

"Oh, I found this that'll be very pretty on you." He came out with a dress.

"Oh thank you, but I think it's too tacky and unfashionable." Yoona said.

"Not for you, for this young lady over here." He went towards Min Hye.

"Y-young lady?! I'm the same age as she is!!" Yoona got mad.

"Oh really? I'm sorry, I mistaken you for her aunt. Word of advice, you should put on less makeup, it makes you look ugly." He said making both me and Min Hye laugh a little.

"Yaish," She looked at him. She told him her design and hoped for a good result.

"This is what you want?" He showed her the sketch.

"Yes, but more bling." She said.

"I'm sorry but you'll have to find someone else to make it. This is too ugly and unfashionable for me to make." The old man shook his head from left to right and waved his hand 'no'.

"Y-Yah!" She shouted.

"Don't shout here, I'm not dead yet lady." He covered his ears.

"I want to show you something. Come here." He called Min Hye. Yoona went to the mirror and stared at herself.

"I want to become prettier." She dragged me to He mirror.

"Huh?" I looked at her confused.

"Am I prettier, or is Park Min Hye prettier?" She stared intensely. I looked at her and looked back at the mirror.

"Answer me." She demanded.

"Is it me or Park Min Hye." She was gripping on my arm tightly.

"Park Min Hye, of course." I said innocently.

"Stop joking." She stared at me with wide eyes. I let out a tiny laugh. She kept looking at me and wanting me to answer again.

"Park Min Hye." I said again.

"Stop lying." Her tone became sharper.

"Gosh." I sighed and looked away.

"With or without makeup?" I looked at her with doubt. She stopped and thought for a while.

"Both." She twirled her hair.

"Park Min Hye." I smiled at her like an idiot.

"YAAAHH!!!" She shouted at me like a ferocious monster. I backed away from her feeling threatened.

"Will you please stop fooling around?" She jumped up and down.

"I'm so lonely. I want to be prettier." She screamed.

"Ouch." Her voice made my eats hurt.

"Fine. I'll be honest now." I looked at her.

"Do you know who's prettier?" I said frightened. She moved her head up a little and back down, gesturing me to tell her. My mouth was making a 'p' pronunciation already.

"Yoona, you are much prettier than her." I exaggerated. She gave me a satisfied look and playfully hit me on the arm. She put her hair behind her ear and admired herself in the mirror. I slowly made it pass her and got away from her trap.

"I'm really going to stop lying from now on." I shook my head as I walked away.

"Yes, of course. I'm much prettier." I could hear her compliment herself.

"Goodness, this is unbelievable." She flipped her hair and left the mirror.

"Wow...." my jaw dropped when I saw Min Hye.

"It's my masterpiece. Not anyone could pull this dress off. It seems that I've finally found the perfect match for this dress." He smiled like a proud father.

"Whatever. She doesn't even look that pretty." Yoona said.

"Her size is just perfect!! Her slim waist fits it and her skin is as smooth as a baby's butt and as fair as a standard female K-Pop Idol. She has a good jawline and her height is just right. Her body is fit and her face is small, making her the perfect girl." He praises Min Hye. True true.

"Pfft. Even I could wear this wedding dress. I will look even better than she will. Let me try it." Yoona demanded.

"I'm sorry miss but I'm afraid you are too unfit and let's say.... not capable of trying on such a perfect dress that was meant for someone beautiful to wear." He rubbed the back of his neck. I was dying on the inside, trying to hide my laughter.

"Whatever. I'm leaving." She stomped out of the store.

"I'll change back." Min Hye went back in.

"Come here and receive this dress when you're getting married. Someone like you should use something as pretty as this." He smiled.

"Thank you, ajussi." She bowed and went into the fitting room.

"She's a beauty. You're lucky. Who was that lady just now anyways? A third wheeler?" The old man came to me.

"Oh, she's my girlfriend." I said awkwardly.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss." He patted my back and walked away. My loss?

"Hey." She came out in her uniform.

"Let's go." I walked out with her behind me.

"Baby boo, I'll get going first." She said.

"Don't know dare touch him." She glared at Min Hye and walked away.

"Let's continue." I dragged Min Hye everywhere I could and took my time. When are they going to message me?

"U-uh...." Min Hye said.

"What's wrong?" I looked at her.

"No, it's nothing. It's non of my business anyways." She turned away. I looked at where she looked and Yoona was there with another man. She had several shopping bags in her hands. She hugged him tight and he just smiled. That'd the same guy I saw at the beach. I guess her cousin's in town. I shrugged it off and walked away.

*Beep Beep*

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"We're done." Jin hyung said and hung up.

"Let's go back now." I told Min Hye and dragged her back into the car.

Min Hye's POV :

Today is my birthday and nothing bad has happened yet, aside from the fact that Yoona was here. It was all good but I won't speak too soon. Nobody wished me a happy birthday yet so I guess no one remembers my birthday. I didn't even tell them when my birthday was but here I am, hoping someone would wish me a happy birthday just because they would somehow know it's my birthday. I guess this is my birthday curse. Having a big family that doesn't even know when your birthday is, thus causing us to not celebrate at all. And it's all my fault too.

"Why are we suddenly going back home?" I asked Taehyung who was driving.

"You don't want to go home?" He looked at me, then back to the road.

"No, it's just that this is so sudden." I looked at him. Yes I don't want to go home. Shopping with you might be my only birthday present I get this year so I didn't want it to end so fast. I sighed.

"Ladies first." He opened the door for me.

"You're polite today." I looked at him. I opened the door and it was pitch black. Is no one home yet? I looked around. I switched on the lights so flinched.

"Happy Birthday!!" They suddenly jumped out.

"You knew it was my birthday?" I looked around shocked.

"Duh, why wouldn't we?" Yoongi Oppa hugged me.

"Because I didn't tell you." I looked at Jin Oppa. He just nodded his head.

"You remembered? After all these years?!" I smiled brightly, touched at how he cared so much for me. Maybe this year would be the year I finally get a happy birthday.

"You came too?" I hugged the Wanna One members. Sunsin was with J-Hope Oppa and Pil Suk is hanging out with JungKook.

"Of course we would. It's the least we could do as your friends." Daniel Oppa ruffled through my hair.m

*Ding Dong*

"I'll get it." I said and ran to the door.

"Hi~" She hugged me.

[A/N] Have you ever got interrupted while having a dream? Like when you're having a nice dream but suddenly someone comes and wake you up, and you realise that your dream is just a dream that you wished were real? Lol. Thx for reading 💓💓

Happy birthday Taehyungie 💝💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 197 41
Y/N is a normal girl who lives in England. When she finally finishes high school she decides to head to the school of her dreams the school of idol a...
44K 982 18
Introduction Min Minseo is also a very popular idol she is in a K-pop group called ShootingStar. The members are Kim Jihee (18, rapper), Park Minjoo...
101K 2.8K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...
6.9K 264 23
7 girls went to school to rest for their training they try to act as "normal students" until they met 7 boys or should i say their bullies, roommates...