Savage little nerd [(BoyxBoy)]

By Bxtch_Im_Fabulous

The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a bo... More

Description
New School
Damien the Brute
Melissa Calderon
Same class
IT'S ON!!
This Means War
Mel's Older Sister
The project
You will do this project together
This might become problematic
Irritated
Kidnapped
Traumatized
Rider's at my House!
Periods?!
Lazy Day
Goodnight text?
Cutie Pie, huh💕
How to sneak in food at the theater?
Halloween Party
Extra: Smut.
What happened yesterday?
Another Hangout?
Well..... I wasn't expecting this
Why me?
Bring in the Drama ψ(`∇')ψ
Didn't expect that did ya?
What a day
Overly Confident
Please don't leave us with him
Not Some Temporary Crush
I'm Glad You're Here
I Like You
Meet the Green Family
My Fujoshi of a Sister
Stupid Conscience!
Relationship?!
Never underestimate what a Fujoshi will do to see his/her ship
The Start of our Official Relationship
I won't say I'm in love💕
Bitch I'm Back and better than Ever
Exchange
Change in character
Dark thoughts
Why would you make me love you?
Connor
I hope it's not too big
I hope I don't get killed
Q&A with the characters pt 1
You're so cute while flustered
Starry night❤️✨
R.I.P
Pinky
I'M NOT GAY!!
Possessive
Painful Memory
Hard On
Empty Threats
Promise
Wait, What!!!
Goodnight texts Pt. 2
Movies
Phone Call
Promise
Epilogue
Extra- Summer vacation
Extra- Smut chapter

I will do anything for you

174K 6.9K 4.4K
By Bxtch_Im_Fabulous

Manu is deadass killing me with his pics😍 like damn boy, how tf Can u look this good without even trying?!😩

Now lets continue with the story and our love for Hunter😁❤️
~~~~~~~~~~

"How much do you know about the military?" Said the girl

"That they are supposed to fight to protect the people, says the history book," I said simply.

"How much do you know about the Calderon family?" Said the girl.

"They are a loving group of people," I said.

"Does the military have some secret plan to begin the next world war 3?"

"I don't know, but like our President is currently Trump, it may happen soon," I said.

"Are you involved with the government?"

"I don't like politics," I said

"How long have you loved dick?" Said the white-skinned guy.

"As long as I remember," I said looking up at nothing.

"You see, he's paying attention to the questions," said the dark-skinned one.

"This just breaks my heart." Said the girl looking down in disappointment. At this point, I stopped telling them I'm bisexual because they don't listen to me.

"Do you guys have food? I'm hungry," I said looking at all three of them. They just looked at me like I was crazy.

"What makes you think we will do as you say?? You have been kidnapped and being threatened, and the only thing you could think about is food?!" Said the white one.

"As I Said before, I'm used to being kidnapped. And that's not the only thing I'm thinking about. I need to come up with some excuse to tell my teacher why I missed 2 days of school. But knowing that I have been out for 2 days, my housekeeper must have reported it by now, and they're already looking for me. I'm also thinking about how I'm going to sleep in this uncomfortable chair," I said moving slightly in discomfort.

"Is this guy serious?!" The white one said. The others just snickered at him.

"Billy go make him some food," the girl said to the white-skinned guy, I just noticed his name was Billy. I turned my head not looking at him and snickered.

"Ha, Billy," I said as I snickered. He just glared at me and left the room.

A few moments passed and the dark-skinned one decided to speak.

"Boss, it's better if we bring the girl in here. Maybe then they could start talking," he said.

"You're right. Bring the girl here," she said, and he left the room.

A few seconds later Mel was being dragged in by a chair, she seemed fine, her face had no bruise whatsoever. So there was nothing for me to worry about. When she saw me, she had a huge grin on her face.

"Hunty! You're safe, that's a relief," she said sighing, she was left right next to me. "I'm sorry you have gotten involved in this again." She said lowering her head in disappointment.

"Mel doesn't start this shit again. I have told you a million times before, I would do anything for you. I love you." I said looking at her, the girl and the black-skinned guy made an aww sound. Mel just smiled at me and said 'I love you too'.

Then after a while, Billy came into the room. He held a plate and something black on top of it. He dropped it on my lap, and with the dim light, I noticed it looked kinda like a sandwich.

"What the fuck is this?!" I said a little too loudly, it just it took me by surprise.

"A sandwich," he said blankly.

"How is this a sandwich?" I said gesturing the black thing.

"It is, it even has lettuce and everything," he said pointing at what he considered "lettuce."

"That's lettuce?! How can you burn lettuce?! And make it look all mushy?!" I said gesturing to the mushy burned stuff that was in the corner of the sandwich. "Damn Billy, I knew you were useless but I didn't know you were this incompetent." His companions just laughed at him.

"I love you!" Said the girl.

He just glared at me, and then out of nowhere, he punched me. My face was now looking at Mel who was on my right, and my cheek hurt a little. I glared at him and he just glared back with a smirk.

"Hunty!" Mel said looking at me with fear in her eyes.

"Maybe you're not noticing your current situation. You're in no position on making demands, nor talking without permission. So just answer our questions truthfully, and we might give you mercy." He spat looking down at me, his smirk never fading nor the evil glint in his eyes. His companions just glared at him, but they knew he was right. They just kidnapped us so they shouldn't be having fun with us, they should be taking there job seriously.

"You're So going to get it when I'm free from this chair," I mumbled to myself. I don't want him to hit me again in front of Mel, she's seen me getting hurt enough throughout the years. And she's beating herself up for it.

"What did you say?!" Billy said gripping a good amount of my hair, he pulled my hair tightly towards him, making me glare at him straight in the eye. He glared at me back. "Don't look at me like that," he said slapping me. He still had my hair in his hands, so I didn't move from my position which mas the pain in my cheek any head worsen.

I just glared at the floor and bit my lip from trying to refrain myself from an insult. I hate feeling this useless and having Mel look at me like that. She looks so worried and scared for me, it breaks my heart because of it. She knows I'm tougher than this, we have been through many worst situations. But the thought of this happening because of her makes her feel horrible. Even though she knows I will do anything for her, and her for me; but just knowing the most important person in your life is getting hurt because of you, makes it much worse.

"I'm sorry," Mel said in barely a whisper. She lowered her head staring at her lap, and I could have sworn I saw drops of tears fall to her lap. I grit my teeth in pain and frustration, seeing Mel in her current position hurts me so much.

"Why are you sorry Idiot," I said and she looked at me, tear stains trailed her light tanned cheeks, and her eyes still cried. I just gave her a reassuring smile and said.

"You know I will do anything for you." 

~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's what I have for y'all today.😁

I hope you liked it, and I hope y'all had/have a wonderful day/ night.💕

So I decided to go with the original plot of this story, even though I know you guys might hate me for it. But I like putting a bit of reality in my stories. So I hope y'all will keep reading it😝 love you😘

Like deadass🙄 this boy turns out to be my type and doesn't love me back. Like why u so selfish.

A tip for the boys who read in this story😉 and if y'all are gay, I bet your uke's will like that too.

Facts💁🏽‍♀️

Yo And for the people that read the seven deadly sins manga, if y'all already read the latest chapter, hmu. Bc i need someone to talk too about that shit Meliodis did, and about Merlin. This manga is getting so good😆❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 601 26
" this all is your fucking fault" all of a sudden I was slammed against my locker,towering over me was my arch enemy 'Sam the Dam'. My head was pound...
4.3K 276 8
"I kissed a boy just to start shit," he murmured into my ear, nibbling on the lobe slightly, just enough to set my deepest desires aflame. I squirme...
303K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
306K 12.1K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...