Who Are You Really? || p.j.m...

By bangtanboke

An ordinary girl who gets into a car accident wakes up to a new world of moving houses and loneliness. Until... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 -END

Chapter 5

267 20 12
By bangtanboke

"Do you still live at the same place?" NamJoon asks as they were discussing to take me home.

"Depends.... where did I live back then?" I asked.

Even though they are super nice to me, I need to be cautious. I just met them for not even for 10 hours. I can't just tell them my address cause they asked.

"The corner of Murrow street and Olive?" Jungkook asks.

Okay I guess they did know me back then.

"Yea..." I was shocked and it was clearly shown through my facial expressions.

"Don't be creeped out!! You use to invite us over everyday after school to hang out." Jin says.

The van pulls up to in front of my house and then I got out. They all followed behind me and I was startled.

"Go back in the van!" I said pushing them towards the vehicle.

"What?? Why??" Taehyung exclaims as he pouts.

"My Mom got really mad at me this morning when I asked her about my past. I'm guessing you guys know my mom, so it's best if she doesn't see you for now." I explained frantically.

The boys sat back in the van and sighs. "Well.. there's no class tomorrow, do you want to hang out again?" Jungkook asks.

"I'm not so sure yet" I replied.

"Well, let us have your number so we can stay in touch. Wait do you still have your old number?" Jin asks.

He hands me his phone and I punched in my number in it. A contact name of "Y/N ❤️" came up. Jin takes his phone back immediately and tells the other boys.

"She still has her old number guys." Jin smiles.

Why is there a Heart next to my name? Did I use to date Jin? That's probably it... I kept looking at Jin. And he looks back.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" He asks touching his face.

"N-no...." I said. I was trying so hard to not seem like I'm suspecting him or acting weird in general after seeing that.

He smiles and then winks at me. Okay... I really think we used to have some sort of history.

"I'm gonna go now..." I said once I snapped out of my own thought process.

"Bye Y/N!!!" The boys waves at me.

I made my way to my door and turned around to see that they were still watching me. I motioned them to leave and they gave me an 'okay' sign. Jin signals a "call me" and I nodded.

They closed the van door and drove off. Once their van was out of sight, I opened the door.

"Hey honey! You're home!" My Mom says from the living room couch, staring out at me. I closed the door behind me and took my shoes off.

"Yea." I replied followed by a small cough.

I walked over to my mom and see Baekhyun on the other couch with his friend, Jongin.

"Hi Jongin" I smiled waving at him.

"Oh! Noona! Hello!!" He exclaimed smiling from ear to ear.

"Yo you're so cringy just say hi. So uncool of you." Baekhyun shakes his head, returning his attention back to the TV.

I laughed and Jongin snakes a wink at me.

"Honey, where have you been? Class was only two hours. You should've been home three hours ago." My Mom says.

I rolled my eyes. Oh my god mom, I'm 20 now not 10 you can stop being all detective like on me.

"I was hanging out with friends I met at the class." I said sitting down next to my mom on the arm of the couch.

"Was there boys!?" Jongin asks nervously.

I laughed and I said, "Doesn't our Jongin-ie have better things to worry about than who I go out with?"

"I only care about you, Noona." Jongin immediately says.

"Mom, I'm gonna go take a bath now." I said changing the topic.

My mom laughed and smiled at Jongin. "Okay honey don't take too long. You know your skin can't handle the excessive amount of water." My Mom says.

"Mom I know how to take care of myself" I rolled my eyes as I went further from them.

I dragged myself to my room and threw my bag down by my desk chair. I grabbed a tee and some shorts from a drawer and walked over to the bathroom. I locked the bathroom door after I got in and started to take my make up off. As I threw my hair up in a bun, I set up a bath and I got in.

I grabbed a lush bath bomb I purchased a few days ago and threw it in and watched it sizzle and dissolve.

I got out of the bathroom in my new fresh clothes and took my hair out. I got in my room and noticed my phone was bombarded with messages.

Unknown number (jhope)
Hi Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown number (Taehyung)
Yah! Hyung! She doesn't even know or remember our numbers yet.

Unknown number (jhope)
It's fine!! She will get to know our number from here!

I laughed as I continued to read the messages. I set all the numbers into my contacts and set my phone down.

As I walked out my room, I remembered Jin asked me to call him. I went back to my room and picked up my phone. I plopped myself on the bed and scrolled down to Jin's contact.

I pressed the call button and the phone rings a couple of times. I'm not sure why but I'm actually somewhat nervous to be in a call with him.

"Hello?" A male speaks from the other line.

"Hey Jin." I said.

"Oh hey Y/N! What's up?" Jin asks. I could hear him smiling through the phone.

"Nothing much, I just remembered you told me to call you. So here I am" I sweetly replied as I played with my hair.

"Do you miss my voice already?" He chcukles.

My heart started to beat quicker when he said that. I could feel myself blushing.

"W-what?? No! Well as a friend yea! B-but..." I was startled and uttering nonsense. Good job Y/N. Just good job.

"I'm just joking with you" Jin says assuring me.

"Oh.." I squeaked. Geez.... this was so awkward like I'm a hot mess of embarrassment right now.

"Well you're Home right? Did you shower yet?" He asks.

"Don't be a creep Jin." I replied rolling my eyes chuckling to myself.

"Honey!" I heard my mom calling after me from the living room and I tell Jin, "Hey, my mom is calling me. I'll text you later okay?"

Jin quickly replies, "Yea sure no problem... well take care of yourself, Y/N."

I put my phone down on my counter and went out of my room. "Yea Mom?" I asked as I reached the living room.

"One of my friend is here with his son for dinner. He works with me." My Mom says as she opened the main door.

A guy wearing a white collar shirt and dress pants walk in with his blue blazer in his hands. Behind him, a boy with light brown hair and a hoodie with tight black jeans with the NIKE AIR black and white shoes.

"Hi SooHyun! This is my daughter, Y/N and my son, Baekhyun and my son's friend, Jongin." My Mom smiles introducing us.

"This is my son, Taehyun."

Taehyun takes a look at us and he scowls. I guess he's no very fond of us.

My mom and SooHyun  settles down at the kitchen making food while the four of us sat on the couch, watching some show that was on. Baekhyun sat next to Taehyun while Jongin next to me.

"Noona. How was your first day of college?" Jongin asks me.

"It was pretty okay." I replied holding him in a headlock form.

I've known Jongin for a long time and I treat him like my own little brother even though it's super obvious that he likes me.

"So Taehyun. How old are you?" Baekhyun asks him.

"16" Taehyun replies lazily as if he doesn't want to be here.

We all looked at him. "Eh?!" I exclaimed.

Taehyun looks at me confused. His hands were in his pocket and his body sulked against the couch.

"I thought you were like 22 or 23!" I said.

He cracked a smile and he says, "why? Cause I'm so hot you wanted to bang?" He winks at me.

I was taken back a little.

"Calm yourself little dude. I'm older than you by at least four years." I said.

"Yeah and she's taken!" Jongin says in defense.

"I am?" I questioned looking at Jongin.

"Yeah by me!" He smiles.

I rolled my eyes and Baekhyun yells, "dude ! I told you that's so uncool of you to like my sister!"

I laughed and Taehyun leans in and asks me, "you're not really dating him right?" I shook my head vigorously and he smiled.

"Dinner is ready!" SooHyun says coming into the living room clapping his hands together.

We all got up from the couch and head into the kitchen. I stopped on my tracks forcing Baekhyun to bump into me, Taehyun bumping into Baekhyun and Jongin bumping into Taehyun.

"Yo get off me" Baekhyun growls. They looked at what's inside the kitchen that made me stop on my tracks.

"What the hell is that?"

Last edited:

January 30,2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 8.6K 29
in which park jimin is an extremely shy kid at a new school. he has trouble making new friends. #COMPLETED
3.4K 118 32
in which a girl and a boy are never truly honest with each other. ⚬ ⚬ ⚬ started: 180207 ended: 180607 edit: 181211 1K READS WHAT YALL DOING THIS SHI...
645 3 32
WARNING* This story has strong content. Including, sexuality and strong language. If you are sensitive to any of this please read at your own risk. ...
771 140 30
When Kim Jisun loses her job and apartment to some rando named Jackson Wang, she resorts to working for the infamous Park Jimin. Started: 8-17-22 End...