Who Are You Really? || p.j.m...

By bangtanboke

An ordinary girl who gets into a car accident wakes up to a new world of moving houses and loneliness. Until... More

Authors Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 -END

Chapter 1

492 32 48
By bangtanboke

A/N
Okay, before you start this book I want to say a little.
First off, happy new year. 🎊
And please don't be a quiet reader. Please comment. And vote for this story if you like it!!
Send feedback and criticism if you wish to.
I'm just having fun with this 😂❤️

*** EVERY ITALIC IS A FLASHBACK

The blurred vision of the dark blue grey sky and the people hovering over me. I choked up and leaned my head against the wet cold road pavement. A pool of blood surrounds me and people gasp. "Someone call the ambulance!" I hear. That was the final thing I heard before my whole world was pitch black darkness.

Beep.....

Beep......

Beep.....

I was awoken by the faint sounds of beeping.

"Why do I have to come here to see her if she's not even going to wake up?!" I hear a guy aggressively yelling. The sound seemed to get closer and closer to me.

I slowly opened my eyes slowly, to see a blurry vision of a white room with beeping machines. Two figures walked towards me, arguing very loudly.

"If you haven't came along with me all this time, you would have been in some kind of trouble again! I'm not going to bail you out or hire some greenhorn lawyer for you again." The young and gorgeous lady scolds the guy.

"Why can't you just live your life regularly, get the education you need, find better and impactful friends and-" the lady was interrupted.

"Mom! She's awake!!" The guy points at me.

The lady grabs on my arm and shakes me. "Oh my! My daughter! You're awake!" The lady yells to the guy next her, "Yah! Go get the doctor, don't just stand there!"

The guy scurries out of the room frantically.

My head was pounding with pain and I furrowed my brows. I brought my hand to my temples and massaged it. "Ughhh." I groaned.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" She asks me looking at me sincerely.

"W-who... who are you?" I asked looking up at her.

Her face turns pale and she lets go of my arm. She stumbles back and falls on the floor, shaking.

The guy returns with a doctor and two nurses. They started to take a look at me while the guy crouches down to where the fallen woman was.

"Mom! What's wrong?" The guy exclaims.

Huh.. mom? Isn't she a little young to be a mom? Well.. who am I to judge?

"Y-Y/N doesn't remember who I am.." she stutters.

"Doctor!! Why can't my sister remember who we are?!" The guy yells at the doctor assisting me. His face was getting red and his veins popped out on his neck.

He turns to my direction and yells, "Y/F/N!!!! Did you sleep that much that you have lost your mind? Don't play such tricks on Mom!"

"Sir, I'm sorry to inform you but she most likely have memory loss due to the comma." The doctor says.

I can see the woman tearing up as it leaves patches of wet damps on her shirt.

—- time skip —-

"This is our house." My mom says opening the door to an average looking house.

I looked around at the empty house.

"W-why is there b-boxes?" I stuttered.

"Oh honey now that you're awake. We will be moving elsewhere." She tells me. She places her hand on my shoulder and wrapped around my waist with another.

The next thing I know, we were on the road off to the new house.

A few months have past now and my mom said we were moving again.

Again, we packed our stuff into boxes and again we were on the road.

From moving around so much, my condition was getting better, surprisingly. I stopped stuttering and I can make out everything much more easily.

We settled at our another new house and my mom sat me down one night. "Honey, I've found a school for you to attend."

I tilted my head.

"School?" I asked.

She nods in respond.

"It's a place where you can learn new things." She smiles softly at me.

"Why do I have to go?" I asked.

"So you can be smarter." She replies with a soft smile.

Smarter...

"It's getting late honey. Go to bed. I'll wake you up in the morning."

She tucks me in and I drifted to bed.

—- the next morning —-

"Come on honey. You'll be late! You don't want to be late on your first day of school now do you. Honey....... Y/N!" My mom shakes me vigorously and I groaned in annoyance.

"Mom what's the point of me going? We are probably going to move again in like two months." I argued as she pulls my dead body up from the warm comfort of my own bed.

My mom sighed and said, "we are settling here. It's final." I laughed while I'm still half asleep.

"You're funny! You said that last time too. And the last last time." I yelled in anger. I ruffled my hair making a mess, groaning once more.

"You better get ready and come down in ten minutes, young lady. No buts. Gosh, you're not acting like yourself at all today." She says pointing her pointer finger at me.

She left my room and I dragged my body up. The sun hit my face as I move my curtains out of the way. "Damn the sun is so bright. I don't like it." I groaned.

I scratched my arm as I slowly made my way to the bathroom. I pushed the door open, making a eerie squeak. I looked at myself in the mirror and yawned. I turned on the faucet and let the water run through my fingertips. I grabbed my toothbrush and squeezed some toothpaste on it. As I brush my teeth, I slowly fall back asleep.

"YAH!" I heard. My body jerked up and I looked at the door. "Yah! What the hell, Baekhyun." I yelled at him.

"Are you done? I need my turn too you know." Baekhyun whines leaning on the door as he brushes his hair back, yawning. Geez... what did I ever do in my past life for a brother like him.

"Okay! Okay! Wait. Give me three minutes." I said rushing myself. Baekhyun is a senior in high school now and I'm a freshmen at college. He's the worst brother I can ever ask for. He's always making fun of me and stuff. Like he's suppose to be more mature as he grows but he's the same every year. It's the other way around in this household apparently.

I walked out of the bathroom to Baekhyun tripping me. I landed face flat on the floor and I could hear Baekhyun laughing as he closes the bathroom door. I went to my room and found an old water bottle and poured some water on the floor in front of the bathroom.

Knowing Baekhyun, he will probably take forever trying to style his hair that he would end up running out of time. I laughed to myself, I can't wait for him to get yelled at by mom. I was getting ahead of myself now.  I went to my room to get changed for the day.

I opened up my closet and thought, "honestly it's no big deal. I've been through like 20 new schools last year and I wore the same thing. Why am I even thinking about what to wear." But then I saw a box in the corner. I picked it up and I remembered. There was a note under the ribbon and I opened it.

The letter read:
To my beautiful girlfriend Y/N,

Hey babe. I know you probably don't even want to hear or talk to me right now. And you have every right to be. But I'm leaving in a week. My parents have been taking me to every relatives house to say my last goodbye. I came by your place yesterday morning but you didn't come to see me. I handed this gift to your brother. Hopefully he gives it to you without touching it.

I know it's quite early to give you this but I felt like I should. I don't know how long I will be away. And I know I'm an asshole for leaving you without telling you. But trust me babe, I will be back before you know it. I absolutely love you and even while I'm away I will too. I don't know how life will be for me there but I'll do my best for you. This is your early birthday gift. I know you don't wear dresses often but the next time I get to see you, I wish you would be wearing this. I can't wait until we see each other again.

Lots of love,
your boyfriend XXX

Whoever wrote this to me must've loved me dearly. But sadly... I don't remember any of it. I sighed and opened the box. It was a nice white shirt along with a long skirt. Not too long. Not too short. In a pretty pastel color and shoes along it. I don't know who you are but thank you.

I put it on and I went downstairs. My mom claps her hands together as I reached the kitchen and says, "well isn't my daughter lovely?" I smiled and said, "Mom can I ask you something?"

I put my bag with my laptop and a few notebooks and pens in there on the kitchen counter.

"Sure absolutely my darling. What is it?" My mom asks as she prepares the breakfast on three white clean china plates.

"How come I can't remember anything in the past? Why did I wake up in a hospital three years ago? And why don't I have a dad like other people do?"

Last edited: January 29,2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 3.4K 67
Jeon Jungkook. A normal person. Just a man walking to work. Kim Taehyung. A somewhat normal person. Just doing his job and working for his boss. Park...
77.3K 3.2K 47
-INTRODUCTION- Park Jimin the CEO of the Korea's No.1 company. Something happened in his past which made him cold hearted. But from inside he is brok...
771 140 30
When Kim Jisun loses her job and apartment to some rando named Jackson Wang, she resorts to working for the infamous Park Jimin. Started: 8-17-22 End...