𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐆 π€π‹πˆππˆ

By KyDaWriter

More

Introduction
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
New Cover
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Cast Part II
Chapter 17
Ayye
Chapter 18
News Report.πŸ’€
Chapter 19
New Cover
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 9

6.2K 347 529
By KyDaWriter

B E N J A Y

I opened my eyes and jumped up quick as hell.

" Kd why are you in my bed?!"

" Well everybody was sleeping together and I was lonely so I decided to come sleep with my best friend" He pushed up his frames.

" Kd that's just weird, where everyone at?" I asked.

" Eating breakfast" He said.

I nodded and noticed his suit, " Why you wearing a suit, I know elephants don't belong in churc-

" Stop playing pissy ass, and because today your court date"

" What court date?" I asked.

" The one you got for assulting the iguana that time we went to the zoo" He said and I fell off the bed laughing.

I saw his head at the edge of the bed, " Girl, wash yo coochie before we go because that cat foul" He covered his nose and got up and I slapped him.

" Get out" I pushed him out the room and shut the door.

I guess he started knocking on the door.

" What?!" I yelled.

" I left my glasses in there"

" And?" I asked looking for something to wear.

" And I'm blindd" He yelled.

" So what does that mean?" I asked taking my night clothes off.

" I can't see without them"

" If Ray Charles could do it, you can now gone somewhere" I said putting on the clothes I picked out.

After that I went in the bathroom and did my hygiene things then I grabbed my phone and Kd frames and left out the room.

" Hey y'all" I cheesed.

They all said hey and I went in the kitchen and took some bacon.

" Can I get my glasses back?" Kd asked.

" Here" I handed them to him and he snatched.

I sat down on the couch next to Kentrell his face was all scrunched up, nothing new.

" What's wrong with you" I grabbed his hand and he snatched it away.

I tried to hug Beenie and he pushed me into Kentrell.

" Damn stop touching me" Kentrell snapped pushing me into Beenie.

" Manee, move" Beenie snapped.

" Well damn, who pissed in y'all Cheerios on this beautiful Sunday?" I asked.

" Come on y'all it's time to go" Shay said and we all got up and left out the house.

I got in Ken car and he got in and pulled off.

" So what's your problem?" I asked.

" Don't get mad at me ok?" He asked.

" I can't make no promises but wassup"

" I got Star pregnant again" He said and I nodded.

About ten minutes later we got to the lil court building or whatever you call it.

Everybody else was getting out they car and I got out the car, then I seen Kentrell get out.

He got closer to me and I started punching him in his head.

" Bruh I knew you was gone do something stupid"I said. Beenie and Shay got me off him.

" What happen?" Shay asked standing in front of me.

" You a bitch Kentrell!" I yelled.

" Imma bitch?" He asked shaking his head.

" Yeah you a bitch" I nodded.

" Chill chill" Ben said pushing Kentrell back a little.

" Mane, whatever y'all got going on discuss that later right now we gotta go sit in front of these white people and play nice" Kd said.

" You finally said something smart" I cooed and he mushed my head.

We walked inside the building and they told us where to go.

____________

" So Ms. White the defendant showed the court a video of you hitting her not once but twice" The judge said and I looked over at Jania smirking.

" Yes, your honor I did" I said.

" Since you came in here and told the truth, and since I looked at your record and it's clean im going to let you off with a warning" The judge said and everybody started getting loud.

" NBA Shit!" I heard Ben yell.

" That's lil 38 Benjay!" I heard Kd yell.

" I will have order, order in the court" He slammed his gavel down and everybody got quiet.

" Like I said I'm going to let you off with a warning, dismissed" He said and I shook the lawyer hand and walked towards gang.

" Just a minute! I need everyone to sit back down! And I need Kentrell DeSean Gaulden to come up" The judge yelled and everybody looked confused.

Kentrell shrugged and got up and went and sat next to the judge.

We all sat down and Jania looked at me and smirked before turning back around.

" So Mr. Gaulden I see your back again" The judge smirked.

" Mane just hurry up I gotta piss!" Kd yelled.

" Who said that?" The judge asked and nobody answered.

" That's what I thought" The judge said.

" Anyways, Kentrell are you sexually involved with Ms. White?" The judge asked.

" Oh shit" Boomer mumbled.

" Uh no" He said shaking his head.

" Oh really? Because the defendant Ms. Jackson has a video of both of you having oral sex. " ( Head) The judge said.

" Aww shitcakes" I heard Kd mumble.

" Sir I'm unaware of that Me and Ms. White never had any sexual relations." Kentrell lying ass said.

" Well since your not being honest Ms. Jackson do you have the video with you today?" The judge asked and Jania nodded and got then handed the judge her phone.

Kd damn near slid off the pew acting all dramatic.

The judge showed Kentrell the video, I guess and It looked like he tensed up.

" That's all I needed" The judge smiled and handed Jania her phone back and she smirked at me before sitting back down.

This bitch here.

" Mr. Gaulden you are aware that you are 18 and your considered an adult and Ms. White is 16 which means she's a child" The judge said and Kentrell nodded.

" I'm sorry son but you do realize that's rape, correct?"

" It's not rape if I liked it!" I yelled and everybody looked a me. Kentrell busted out laughing and the judge mugged him and he stopped laughing.

" Ms. White you have one more time!" The judge yelled and I nodded.

" So son rape is against the law which means were taking you in" the Judge said and everybody started yelling.

" I will have order!" The judge yelled and silence took over.

" I'm going to be nice and give you one year but 2 months in jail and the other 10 probation, dismissed" The judge yelled.

Kentrell was walking of the stand and everybody was getting up. I ran over to Jania and grabbed her but before I could hit her the Security guards grabbed me up.

" I got you bitch" I mouthed to her.

The security guards put me down and I noticed them cuffing Kentrell.

" Nawl bruh y'all gone let me talk to him!" I yelled trying to get away from security.

" You got one minute" The guard told me letting me go.

I walked over to Kentrell.

" I'm sorry bruh" I said and he laughed.

" Sorry for what it's my fault " he said.

" No it's not" I said hugging him.

" Bruh get yo emotional ass on I been to jail before it's only two months" He laughed.

" Ight whatever"

" Times up" The guard Started walking Kentrell away.

" KENTRELL!" I yelled and he looked at me.

" I'm pregnant" I mouthed to him and he smiled before he disappeared.

" But it's not by you" I mumbled.

____________

Vote or whatever ☺

Nah y'all need to vote like I get 200 reads a chapter but y'all don't be voting, keep doing that tho ☺ I'll delete this shit quick-

- Ky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 895 28
Nbayoungboy &janiameshellπŸ’š
168K 7K 32
Life is what you make it, so what do you choose?