My Life With You [BTS] {Compl...

By YoonMin1702

Min Hye's a normal high school girl living a normal high school life until her mother suddenly tells her abou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
bts

Chapter 37

4K 78 126
By YoonMin1702

I crave for you even though I'm not suppose to.

.............................................................................................

"It's Min Hye's birthday this Thursday!!" Jin hyung said.

"You called back and said it was an emergency just to tell us Min Hye's birthday is this Thursday?" I folded my arms.

"The reason I wanted to tell you guys was because I want to make her birthday a special one." He said.

"Doesn't she have a special birthday all the time?" Rapmon said.

"No, she hates her birthday. Bad luck always comes to her when it's her birthday. Like when she was 1, she was sitting on my lap but she dropped off and fell to the ground. When she was 2, she ran into a wall and had a swollen forehead. When she was 3, that was the first day our parents started to fight. When she was 4, they had forgotten her birthday because of their quarrelling. When she was five, she drowned and had memory lost. I don't know about the times when she was in America but all I know is that she only had bad memories in Korea when she was young. So that's why I want to make her birthday special and happy." He said.

"What... the.... hell..." JungKook said.

"Wow, she really has things tough." J-Hope cleared his throat.

"Where's this Sam guy?" Jimin looked around.

"Oh, He went out for some fresh air or something." Rapmon said.

"Anyways, I'll need Taehyung to distract Min Hye while we get the house ready." Jin hyung said.

"Me?"

"Him?" Both Suga hyung And I said at the same time.

"I have two reasons. The first is that Taehyung needs to patch things up with Min Hye. Secondly, I need Suga's help with the music." He said. Sigh, it'll be a long day...

"How about school?" Jimin said.

"We go to school tomorrow but we skip on Thursday. We'll be preparing everything while they are still in school. Taehyung will be going to school with Min Hye." Jin hyung looked at me.

".... how long to I need to stall her?" I looked at Jin hyung.

"We'll call you when we're done." He said.

"What're you guys talking about?" The door opened.

"I could only keep her for that long." Jimin whispered.

"Nothing. Just taking about some boy stuff." Rapmon smiled.

"It's either JungKook's version of 'boy stuff' or Rapmon Oppa's version. And I do not want to know either of them so, excuse me." She went up.

"Each one of you, get her a gift. And make sure it won't be bad." He said and went off.

"Don't mess with her." Suga hyung warned me and walked away.

I have to distract her? What can I do to distract her? The mall? The garden won't work so... the mall is the only place I know girls like so I'll take her to the mall.

I went to bed early not wanting to eat dinner.

Next Day

"Wake up." I heard a voice said.

"No~" I wanted to continue and sleep.

"Wake up Taehyung." She shook me.

"I'm still sleepy." I rolled around.

"Your temperature is hot." She put her hand on my forehead.

"I knew bad things would happen... wait here, I'll go get some stuff." She walked away.

"It's not like I'm going to die from this anyways." I covered myself with the blanket.

"Taehyung." I heard her voice again.

"What." I moved around feeling not comfortable. I felt something wiping against my head. I opened my eyes and saw Min Hye.

Min Hye's POV :

"Min Hye ah, go to school with Taehyung today. He's still in bed." Jin hyung said and went out. I went to Taehyung's room and stopped at his desk.

"Was He the one who drawled these? Who is she that he would draw so detailed and with such care?" I looked closely at the photo. She seems so familiar.... almost like I know her... I took up the papers and put it to the mirror. He drew me? No way... it must be someone else... But these are clearly me, the clothes I wear and the way I look. Does he really like me or not?

"Wake up." I looked at the boy sleeping.

"No~" he groaned.

"Wake up Taehyung." I shook him hoping he would wake up.

"I'm still sleepy." He rolls around. I noticed sweat dripping down from his head. I put my hand on his forehead.

"Your temperature is hot." I sighed.

"I knew bad things would happen... wait here, I'll go get some stuff." I went out. My birthday isn't a happy day, it's a cursed day. I took a pale of cold water and a handkerchief.

"Taehyung." I said softly.

"What." He moved around again. I just wiped off his sweat and dipped the handkerchief into the cold water to put it on his forehead. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. He gave me a little smile and fell back asleep.

"Just like a little boy." I laughed a little and went to the kitchen to make porridge.

After a very long time...

"Min Hye ah~" I heard a voice call. It sounded like Taehyung's voice but still hard to tell.

"What?" I went to his room.

"I'm sick." He looked at me.

"I know." I was amused by him.

"I want to eat." He patted his stomach.

"It's almost done." I ruffled his hair and went back to the kitchen. I put the porridge into a bowl and brought it into his room.

"Eat the porridge Taehyung. It'll make you feel better." I sat next to him.

"Feed me. I'm the sick boy today." He sat up.

"I don't want to, you can do it yourself." I stuck my tongue out.

"No I can't. Please?" He looked at me pitifully.

"You're too pitiful." I took the side of the porridge which was not as hot and blowed it.

"Say aaaaahh~" I was about to put the spoon into his mouth. He opened his mouth and I turned it back to my mouth. I ate the porridge in front of him and he looked at me like he was going to cry.

"M-my porridge..." He looked at my mouth.

"Y-you a-ate it." He pointed at me.

"Alright alright, I'll feed you the next scoop." I pinched his cheeks.

"Ahhhhh~" he opened his mouth wide.

"Mmmm~ it's so nice." I smiled at the porridge that entered my mouth.

"You ate it again!!!" He pouted.

"I'll take it from you if you don't give it to me this time." He crossed his arms.

"Fine." I took another scoop, blowed it and looked at him. Hehehehe poor boy is going to get teased by me again.

"Aaaah~" I said. He opened his mouth but I put it in my mouth.

"Yah!" Taehyung said and bend over.

"I told you I would take it from you, no matter how." He leaned in and kissed me. Embarrassment filled me as he did. His tongue was moving everywhere for the porridge but it was just a kiss for me. All the porridge was gone but he just continued. I tried to push away but he was too strong. He pulled me in tighter and kissed me more aggressively. We pulled apart and he was looking at me with lustful eyes.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to kiss you. How much I missed your lips." He pushed me down so I was laying on the bed.

"T-Taehyung ah, don't do this, I can't deal with it anymore... I can't have you shake my heart and break it again." I looked away.

"I've always wanted you, I just didn't know how to tell you." He took off his shirt and leaned in for a kiss again. His kiss were so passionate and amazing. It was like he was an expert at kissing. On of his hands were busy unbuttoning my uniform. I pulled apart and looked Taehyung in the eye.

"Taehyung, I have a boyfriend and you have a girlfriend, we can't do this. Besides, Yoongi Oppa would kill you." I said.

"It would be worth it." He smiled.

"But he's your brother!"

"And you're my lover. How can I choose? I just love you so much." He ran his fingers through my hair.

"Maybe we were not meant to be together." I looked away.

"Then let's make a memory now." He pulled my chin to face him.

"What do you say? Yes or no?" He whispered.

"I..... don't know..." I looked at him.

"I'll help you." He smirked and cupped my breast.

"T-Taehyung.... s-stop." I felt the hot sensation fill my body.

He pinched it a little and pulled it up and little. I don't know why but it felt good. I wasn't scared of him or didn't want him. I wanted more of him, I wanted him to do it out of everything. He licked my neck making me feel ticklish.

"Taehyung ah~" I moaned. He sucked on my breast and played around the middle with his tongue.

"What's your answer now?" He pulled apart.

"Yes." I wasn't in my right state. He worked his way down. I breathed heavily, sensitive of what he might do.

"We're just getting started," he licked it.

"You're really wet, do you like me that much?" He looked at me. I couldn't answer him since I didn't even know the answer. He inserted his finger and moved it around slowly, he increased his speed non stop. I couldn't help but moan to his actions.

"You know that face and sound you're making is just making me want more of you." He smirked.

"How about we finished what we started in school the other time. I've never stopped thinking about then." He got up and took off his pants.

"Y-your porridge is getting cold, you should eat it." I said.

"Oh, I can eat something else that is white too." He licked his lips. He sat me up and smiled innocently. It turned into a devilish smirk not long after.

"I've found out that you can do something to pleasure us men even more with." He said. My mind was filled with lust I couldn't even think straight anymore. I got down and played around with it, stroking it, and especially rubbing the top. I began to lick it earning his moan. Having the feeling to want more, I inserted it into my mouth and bobbed my head up and down.

"Min... Hye ah..." He panted.

"I didn't know you were capable.... of doing these stuff." He tried to hold back. I fasten my pace.

"You're loaded too." I got up and wiped off his cum. I got up and covered his penis with my breast. I moved it up and down while I sucked on it. He cummed again, filling my mouth with it.
(Guys, I'm cringing and kicking everywhere just to write this for you😂😂)

He took out a condom and put it on. I got into a four legged position.

"Get ready to feel more pleasure." He grabbed my butt tightly and insert it into me. He pushed harder and inserted it fully into me. He pushed it in and pulled it out a little and fasten his pace every time.

"T-Taehyung ah~" I moaned as he rubbed my clit. (Gawd help me I'm cringing so much)

"Ahhh~" I cummed and so did he. He took off the condom and put on another one.

"Again?" I looked at him, still panting. His hungry eyes didn't help at all.

"I told you, this is just the beginning." He smirked. I was lying down and he was on top of me. He sucked on my neck and rubbed my clit. He shoved his dick into me aggressively this time and fucked me so hard. He inserted his finger into my butt hole, making me feel even better. (The pressure of trying to write these stuff but still wanting to keep innocent)

"More... I want more..." I said when he stopped.

"You'll get more alright." He nibbled the top of my ear making me moan. (For those who doesn't know this, when someone licks you or puts something like your finger into his mouth and lick it or move it around, it'll make you excited because of your nerves. The most effective part is your fingers, your ears or that spot itself.)

I got up and he lay down. It was time for me to do the work. I inserted his crotch and sat down on him, filing me completely with his crotch. It reached deeper in now. I could see his lustful face.

"You're really hot." He said. I moved around causing him to move in sync. I leaned to the front a little and moved up and down, making his crotch harder. Taehyung squeezed my hard tits and rubbed it over and over again.

"Faster Min Hye~" he breathed heavily.

"Okay master." I fasten my pace and went faster after every second. I grabbed his nuts and rubbed it in my hands.

"You're good, but I won't let it out yet, I still want more." He licked his lips. I got off and he slammed the door shut, locking it. My body reacted to his actions and got up from the bed and head over to him. I put my arms over his neck and kissed him. He trapped me on the wall, arms blocking both the left and right. He took off his condom and pushed it in me.

"Taehyung ah, I'll get pregnant if you do this." I tried to stop him.

"Then let's just be careful. I want to feel you without the condom." He smiled.

"Taehyung, I still don't think it's a good idea." I looked at him.

"Don't worry about it." He smiled and sucked my breast.

"I-I think I might cum." He said.

"Don't!! I still want more!!" I caressed his face.

"I can't hold it in anymore." He took out his crotch and it cummed right after he did.

"You did it, you didn't cum in me." I smiled and kissed him.

"Let's stop for today." He said and went to bed.

"You smell great by the way." He said and put on his clothes. I head over and put on my clothes too.

"Your porridge is cold now." I sighed and ate it.

"I'll eat it, you don't need to." He said.

"It's alright, I'll eat it. You go in the shower first." I shooed him off to the bathroom.

"I'm done, you can go now." He said.

"I'll get you the warmer one in the rice cooker." I went to the kitchen. I went out of the room, into the kitchen. What the hell Min Hye!! Why the heck did you do that?! Why wasn't I in my right mind?! How am I going to tell Yoongi Oppa?! What if Taehyung tell him?! I filled the bowl with porridge and went back into the room. I handed it to him and head into the shower. Life is going to be harder now.... I guess this is my curse for this year's birthday.

[A/N] You don't know how many times I cringed and squealed just to write this😂😂 Anyways, thx for reading 💜💜

Which is your favourite? Mine is of course, the BangTan Bomb.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 981 18
Introduction Min Minseo is also a very popular idol she is in a K-pop group called ShootingStar. The members are Kim Jihee (18, rapper), Park Minjoo...
2.3K 147 33
Y/N is a simple girl maybe with many secrets, She transferred to South Korea for some personal reasons, she got admitted into Hybe high school, there...
6.9K 264 23
7 girls went to school to rest for their training they try to act as "normal students" until they met 7 boys or should i say their bullies, roommates...
22.6K 1.8K 57
[COMPLETE] Start - 01/27/21 end - 03/08/21 NAYKOOK story.. A story of a Poor Girl name Lim Nayeon who's studying in a Famous School in Korea that ful...