Played By A Girl

By 2cutejames

-Highest Rankings- #1 Teen 12-11-18 #10 Urban 12-28-18 ** "You really thought I wasn't gonna find out. Tuh, w... More

INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
Sorry
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 7

7.1K 264 65
By 2cutejames

SAMIA POV

"Well, since neither one of us know who Garrett Morgan is we need to go to the library and do some research." I tell Jacorey. 

"We can go to the public one. I got a library card so we can use the computers and print if we need to." He tells me. 

"Ight. You free today?" I ask.

"Yea. How about around 5 I should be out of practice by then." He tells me, then I remember the basketball game we have on Thursday. 

"Ok." I said then the bell rung releasing us so we can go home. "See ya later." I said.

"See ya later." He said then we left the class and parted ways. 

**

I went home and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a gray Nike shirt. I grabbed a Hot pocket from the freezer and put it in the Microwave to cook. 

As I waited for my Hot pocket to finish cooking I heard my phone ringing. I hurried up and answered it, seeing it was Denise.

"Yes?" I said. 

"Girl, whatchu doing?" She asked me then the microwave beeped. I went to the microwave and got my food. 

"Nothing at the moment. Why?" I asked 

"You wanna go to the Nail salon with me and the girls?"  She asked. 

"As long as we're done by 5." I respond.

"Oh, we'll be done by then. Go get ready, I'm picking everybody up." She said.

"Ok." I reply then she hung up in my face. I stared at my phone shocked. 

I called her back and she answered on the first ring.

"What." She said.

"I know yo ass ain't hang up in my damn face." I said. 

"I'm sorry babes." She said.

"Mhm. See ya later." I said.

"Kk, see you later." She said then hung up. 

I went to my room and grabbed my white huaraches, then returned to the kitchen to eat my hot pocket. 

After I ate I put on my shoes, grabbed my purse and my charger, then I sat on the couch to wait on Denise. 

^ Her outfit

A couple minutes later Denise pulled up. I locked the house up then walked to Denise's car in my Driveway. 

Everybody else was in the car. "Hey yall." I said when I got in the car. 

"Heyyy." They responded, then Denise backed out and started to drive. 

"Ooo this my shit!" Denise yelled and turned the song up.

"You don't know naan bitch! That be fucking this shit up like Molly! Flex on a bitch and have a nigga call me! Then play that pussy nigga for some dollars!" She yelled getting hype to "Naan" By Molly Brazy ft. Cuban Doll. (the song is in mm)

"I can wrap the beef up like a quarter! Keep talking sideways, bitch im like, 'Pardon me?"  Big Brazy I do not do no arguing! She takin shots to the face like she partying! You don't know Naan Bitch!" I said joining Denise.  

"That'll stack the money up and flip it. That'll buy mo bottles than the niggas! Get a section just for me and my bitches!" Di-Di says joining us. 

"Make it rain on them strippers! Deep in that water like flippers! You know Molly getting richer! Hating hoes getting sicker! You don't know naan bitch, that woke up like this! Diamonds all over my wrist!" Regina says. 

  "Versace all over my hips! Gucci all on my kicks! Stand on the couches and turn up the view! Snuck in my pole just in case niggas trip! It's Brazy gang 'lil bitch!" Denise says. 

"You don't know naan, bitch! No, no, no! You don't know naan, bitch! No, no!" We all yelled. We continued to sing the song but somebody called Denise's phone cutting the song off. 

"Hello."  She says.

"Where you at Bae?" The person asks and we turn to her with wide eyes.

"You know you on speaker?" She says.

"You saying that like I care. Where you at?" The person asks again. 

"I'm finna go to the Nail Salon with the girls." She replies then turns right. 

"You gettin Red?" It asks.

"Duhh, I want my nails to match yo Durag. I told you this already bae." She says. 

"Now who is this 'Bae' you speak of!" I say loudly. 

"Samia shutcho ass up!" She yells.

"Nawl! Who dis?" I ask the person. 

"I'm Malik." He responds. 

"Hey, Malik. I gotta question. Whatchu want wit my cousin?" I ask. 

"Oh my god... Mia stop." Denise says but I ignore her. 

"I just wanna be there for her." He says. 

"Mm! Malik, just to give you a warning... If you hurt my cousin I'm coming after you." I say.

"Jesus! Talk to you later Bae!" Denise says then hangs up. 

"Why you had ta do that?" She asks me. 

"You shouldn't even be surprised I said that." I said laughing. 

"I really shouldn't be." She says shaking her head.  "We here." She says when she parks in a parking lot. 

We all get out of the car and start to walk to the entrance. 

"I made an appointment." Denise says to the lady at the front desk. They say some more stuff but I zone it out. 

A little while later they walk us to four desks that are side by side. We all sit down and tell our nail lady what type of nails we want. After we do that we start to ask Denise a bunch of questions.

"Who's Malik?" Regina asks.

"Where did yall meet?" I ask.

"How long yall been together?" Di-Di asks.

"Can yall not ask me a million questions at once." She says and we reply with "No." and she rolls her eyes. 

"Ight. I meet Malik at school. He was my secret admirer I told you about Mia.  We just started dating." She says. 

"And when were you gonna tell us?" I ask with an attitude. 

"I was gon tell yall when the time was right, but yall know nie." She says.

"I swear yall asses always holding back on the tea." Regina says shaking her head. 

I'm finna get all the tea today. 

**

We finished getting our nails done and were returning to the car. I got in the front seat,  Regina and Di-Di got in the backseat, and Denise got in the driver's seat.

Denise pluged the Aux cord into her phone and started playing "Love Galore" By SZA ft. Travis Scott. 

We started to sing the lyrics together.

"Man we sound terrible." Di-Di said laughing. 

"On me. We sound like some dying whales." I say laughing as well. Then I felt my phone vibrate. I got a message. 

Jacorey😐😒-  Practice ended early. You think you'll be able to make it to the library in like 30 minutes?

Me- Yea. I'm on my way home now. 

Jacorey😐😒- Where you went

Me- to the nail salon

 Jacorey😐😒- Oh ight

I leave him on seen since I have nothing else to say.  

Before I knew it Denise was pulling up to my house. 

"I had fun. See yall later." I say to the girls then I get out the car and go in my house.

(Yes I did change Denise's Person)

When I walked into the house I noticed a note on the table. 

I opened it and it read:

Dear Samia, 

I won't be home on time today. I came to the house to bring you some food for tonight. I put it in the Microwave. 

See you later sweetheart

Sincerely,

Dad

I folded the paper back up then went into my room to get my keys. Once I got my keys I went to my car, got in, then started to drive to the library.

**

I pulled up to the library and parked. I grabbed my phone and texted Corey asking him where he at. He said he's in front of the building. 

I got out the car and walked to the front of the building seeing Corey standing there. 

"Hey." I said. 

"Wassup." he said then opened the door for me. 

We walked in and I followed his lead since I've never been here.  He goes into one section of the library and walks towards the computers.  He pulls up a chair and lets me sit in the one by the computer. 

I moved the chair over a little so he can have access to the computer as well. He took a card out of his pocket and started typing some numbers into the computer sign in. After he finished we could use the computer. 

"We have three hours to get as much information as possible. After three hours the computer will sign us out and we won't be able to sign back in til tomorrow." He informs me. 

"Ok. Well, three hours should be enough time for us to finish." I say then click on google. "We have to find out who's Garrett Morgan, what did he make, and some other shit about him. You wanna make a powerpoint or a paper?" I ask.

"We can do a paper but add a demonstration." He says answering my question and I nod. 

We begin to Research Garrett. I went to biography.com first. 

"It says he made the gas mask and the traffic light. How we supposed to demonstrate that?" He asks 

"But it also says he blazed a trail for black inventors wit his patents including those for hair-straightening products. I can bring my flat iron and do a part of my hair. After I do that I can say 'without Garrett Morgan I wouldn't be able to do this'. Whatchu think?" I ask

"Yea. That sounds like a good idea." He replies then we start to work on our report. 

We were almost done with the report when I felt my phone vibrate. I looked and seen I got a text message. 

Monte😍😜😜 - Wya?

Me- The library

Monte😍😜😜- wit who

Me- Jacorey

Monte😍😜😜- oh tell that busta I said wassup

"Monte say 'wassup'." I said to  Corey. 

"Tell him I said get up off yo line we doin a project." He replies.

"Boy bye. I'm not finna tell him that." I say. 

"Why yall so close anyways?" He asks.

"I don't know. We just attract each other I guess." I reply

"Do you like him?" He asks. 

"Whats up witchu and all these questions? Damn." I say. 

"What if he had a girl?" He asks. 

"Why you asking that? He doesn't have a girl so it doesn't matter." I say.

He tilts his head a little, "You sure about that..." he says. 

"Shut up. Let's finish this project." I say ending his interrogation. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 1.8K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...
369 1 24
Katiya Carpenter was born and raised in a perfectly small beach town. She spent her summers with the well-off "summer kids" and her best friends, she...
374 40 35
"The dreams, the hate, the death. It's all real. It just, doesn't feel that way." "You left out love. That's real too." I smiled. I didn't slap h...
4.7K 272 37
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™– ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š...