Iplier House

Od EmbodiedInsanity

Cut. End scene. Stop recording. Markiplier lives his own life outside of his youtube videos, but what about h... Viac

Bubbles and Broken Memories
Intruder in the Iplier House
Unexpectedly Expected Addition
Fluff
Let's Play
A Doctor in the House
Take Your Jims to Work Day
Host For a Day
Physical Exams
With a House Comes Chores
A Movie Night
Treat!
How to Start the New Year
New Arrival
Ego Easter
Ok Google
Finding Defects

Christmas with the Egos

6.3K 150 953
Od EmbodiedInsanity

Wilford leaned in the doorway of the room, clearing his throat to gain Darkiplier's attention. Dark casually glanced over his shoulder, watching the man. "Thought I'd let you know, ol' Wilford here got King a job."

"King?" Dark shifted and turned to face him. "King of the squirrels? You got him a job? How?"

With a grin, Wilford shrugged. "I'm amazing. I got one too by the way."

Dark furrowed his brow. "You... already had a job."

"I know."" Wilford shrugged. "This one's temporary! Interviews will wait!"

After watching him for several minutes, Dark accepted that Wilford wasn't going to offer anymore information and sighed. "Will, what is this job?"

Wilford wiggled his mustache with a smile. "Weeeeeell, King's going be an elf."

"An elf?" Dark's aura flashed around him. "And you?"

"Just call me Wilford Clause!" Wilford giggled.

"No." Dark grunted. "This will not end well. You cannot be Saint Nicholas."

"Just a mall Santa!" Wilford waved his arms, before turning and heading off down the hall.

Dark stood, following after him calmly, though his aura flickered violently through several small shell cracks. "Will! This conversation has not ended."

Wilford shrugged. "I don't have to take that shit. I already have the job!"

"You know I respect you, but do you really think you have the patience to deal with children all day?" Dark sighed, watching as Wilford settled himself in an arm chair.

"I have patience for the moms who will bring them." Wilford smiled.

"Will... you are not going to be able to hit on their mother's...." Dark sighed.

"Of course I will, I have an elf wing man." Wilford smirked.

"Dark! Dark! Dark!"

With a groan, Dark glanced at the man in a cape and crown who had come running into the room. "Yes, King?"

"I have a job! I'm going to be king of the squirrel elves!" King grinned excitedly.

Dark stared at him a moment before glancing at Wilford. "You are in way over your head."

"Just watch me." Wilford kicked his feet up on the couch and Dark sighed, heading back to his desk to return to what he had been working on. After a few hours, he got up, stretching. As he walked through the living room, he stopped dead and turned to watch the scene unfolding.

Googleplier was standing in the corner as Wilford looped Christmas lights around him. "I am only saying that this is not the tradition." Google explained.

"I can't be bothered to cut down a tree. Where's your Christmas spirit?" Wilford grinned.

"The spirit of Christmas is depression." Googleplier stated calmly.

Wilford dropped the string of lights and stepped back, tapping his fingers on his chin. "Depression, you say?"

"Christmas is the time of year that the most people are depressed." Google explained. "Highest suicide rates as well."

"Ah." Wilford nodded. "Oh, I know how to fix this!" He grinned, rushing back to shopping bags on the couch.

"You are going to fix Christmas depression?" Dark asked curiously, his aura glowing mostly blue around him.

"What? No." Wilford chuckled, taking a line of garland and wrapped it around Google's mouth. "There."

"He moves his mouth for effect." Dark pointed out. "His speakers are in his neck." And with that, he headed into the kitchen.

Wilford turned to stare at Google and the garland tied around his head. "Darkiplier has learned about my circuiting. He likes to know all the angles." He stated, his voice uninhibited by the garland.

Groaning, Wilford returned to stringing lights. "Do you think we should get him something?"

"Get him something?" Google asked.

"You know..." Wilford looked up at him. "Actually do the Christmas thing. He always gets us something."

"He does not." Google shook his head.

Wilford chuckled. "Who do you think Santaplier is?"

"Mark, dressed as Santa." Google watched Wilford closely.

Bending in half, Wilford laughed hard before suddenly snapping upright, completely serious. "Google, you think Mark knows enough about you to get you something you actually want? You're a death robot to him. Besides, why do you think Santaplier never leaves anything for Dark?"

"Mark and Dark do not get along..."

Wilford shook his head. "He's Santaplier. He can't be bothered to get something for himself."

"Wilford, I have the world's information at my fingertips. There is no way that Dark is Santaplier." Google sighed.

Wilford shrugged. "Sure, sure. Give Mark credit. I'm going to get him something this year though."

********************************************************************

Wilford grinned, adjusting his Santa hat before glancing at King. "Ready?"

King picked at his elf costume, and adjusted his elf hat, frowning at Wilford. "I am... king of the squirrels..."

"You don't need your crown right now, you're an elf." Wilford grumbled. "Come on King, you need to be my wing man..." King frowned, moving his elf hat again. Wilford sighed. "It's only a few hours. Then we'll go out for ice cream and to the park, to see some squirrels. Alright?"

King grinned, nodding. "Alright."

Wilford smiled, sitting down and winked to King. "Let's do this." When women came up with their children, Wilford would let the child sit in his lap and tell him what they wanted, then he would send them to King for a candy cane, where King would keep their attention a little longer, by asking about what they had asked Santa for. Wilford grinned at the first mom. "I believe it's your turn to sit in Santa's lap."

The woman glanced at him, chuckling and shaking her head. "That's pretty low buddy."

"Low?" Wilford wiggled his pink mustache, running a hand down the synthetic strands of the white beard. "Are you saying you'd prefer to be under me?"

The woman's eyes widened as she stared at him. "You should be ashamed of yourself." She muttered, rushing over to grab her son's arm and dragged him off, as King tossed him the candy cane, before going to get the next child and parent. After talking with the child, Wilford watched them head to King, before grinning at their mother. "Have you been naughty or nice?"

"I'm married." The woman pointed out, turning to watch her daughter with King.

"So... double naughty then?" Wilford smirked.

The woman glanced at him. "What was that?"

Wilford threw her a wink. "Come on, sit in Santa's lap and tell him what you want for Christmas."

The woman shook her head, walking towards King, who hurried along and handed out his candy cane. Wilford sighed, forcing a smile for the next child.

At the end of the day, Wilford slumped down on the couch with a sigh, and Dark appeared in the doorway, watching him. "You did not get arrested?"

"Got rejected a lot." Wilford mumbled. "I know Santa isn't all that sexy, but it's still Warfstache under here!"

Darkiplier watched him a moment, sighing. "Mm... yes." He muttered. "As long as you did not get arrested." He turned, leaving the room again.

Wilford groaned, glancing to the other door as King entered, his crown placed over his elf hat. "Do we have to change before ice cream?"

"I'm not doing that shit right now." Wilford muttered, closing his eyes.

"But you said-" King started.

"I don't care what I said." Wilford groaned. "I never meant it." King only pouted and Wilford opened his eyes again, watching him. "I'll take you out if you do better tomorrow." He grinned again, getting up.

King suddenly smiled. "So we are getting ice cream?"

Wilford shook his head as he headed to his room. "Tomorrow!"

King frowned, just standing in the middle of the living room, after Wilford had left. "You could just go out for ice cream yourself." King jumped, before looking to the corner where Googleplier was still wrapped in lights.

"I... don't have any money." King sighed, then glanced over his shoulder, towards the office. "Do you think Dark would-"

"No." Google shifted, sighing. "He is not going to give you ice cream money."

"I'm going to ask him anyway..." King mumbled, and made his way over to the office. He knocked, and when there was no answer, opened the door and peered into the dark room. "Dark? D-darkiplier?" He opened the door wide and flipped on the light, looking around. Then he sighed, shutting off the light and closed the door again, before wandering the rest of the house to look for him. "Have you seen Dark?" He asked Ed as he passed.

"I don't have time for your shenanigans right now King! I've got babies to sell! You would not believe how many people want babies at Christmas!" Ed chuckled, as he hurried along.

King sighed, and gently leaned against a wall, knocking on a door. "Bim?"

The door opened after a moment. "Bim Trimmer, the one and only."

"Have you seen Dark?" King asked quietly.

Bim shook his head. "He'll be in his office."

"He's not." King frowned.

Bim shrugged. "Then I don't know."

King bit his lip, shifting. "Would you... loan me some money for ice cream?"

"Why are you dressed as an elf?" Bim finally asked, looking him up and down.

"I got a job, but I haven't been paid yet. I'll pay you back, Bim! For real this time!" King shifted.

Bim sighed, then reached over, grabbing his wallet off of a shelf, and tugged out a small stack of business card sized papers, looking over the one on top. "What's the capital of Argentina?"

"What?" King muttered.

"If you answer the question correctly, I'll give you ice cream money." Bim smiled. "What's the capital of Argentina?"

"I don't know that!" King whined.

"You're not even trying." Bim shook his head.

King groaned. "Uh... Argentown?"

Bim rose an eyebrow, watching him before he cracked a smile and broke into chuckles. "No... no. It's Buenos Aires." He giggled, shaking his head. "Argentown?"

King sighed. "You told me to try!"

"You're correct! Unfortunately, you got the question incorrect..." Bim bit his lip, tilting his head.

"No ice cream money?" King sighed.

"No." Bim shook his head. "Ask the doc. Okay?"

King sighed, nodding as he wandered further down the hall, hearing Bim's door close. He sighed, making his way down further, and knocked on the doctor's door. "Dr. Iplier?"

"Do you have an appointment?" Called a higher pitched voice, though it was clearly put on by the doctor himself.

"Uh... no." King sighed. "I don't need a doctor, I just wanted to ask you a quick question."

"You need an appointment!" The higher pitched voice came again, though Dr. Iplier's regular voice quickly followed. "Shut up nurse!" It screamed. "Come on in King, it's not locked."

King stared down at the door knob a second, questioning if he really wanted to at this point. The siren call of ice cream drove him to open the door though. "Hey... doc?"

Dr. Iplier was seated behind a large desk and looked up over the top of his laptop. "Yes?"

King glanced around just to make sure there was no else in the room, though he was pretty sure that the doctor was his own nurse. "Uh, do you know where Dark is?"

"In his office?" Dr. Iplier responded.

"He's not." King sighed.

"I'd say to check his room, but... don't." Dr. Iplier muttered. "He's probably out. You know the way he is."

King bit his lip. "Yeah. Right. Uhm, could you loan me some money for ice cream?"

"Loan?" Dr. Iplier laughed.

"I have a job!" King said, referencing his outfit.

"Oh yeah, that. Who the hell let you be an elf? They need their head examined." Dr. Iplier shook his head.

King pouted out his lip. "Wilford did!"

Dr. Iplier stared at him a moment. "That... explains a lot."

"Can I have ice cream money, or not?" King muttered, crossing his arms.

"Fine. Just don't get hit by a car." Dr. Iplier sighed, opening a drawer and scooped some change out of his 'petty cash', and held it out to King, who happily accepted it.

King jumped up and down a little, grinning. "Thanks doc! You're the best!"

"I am pretty amazing." Dr. Iplier grinned, returning his focus to the laptop in front of him.

King grinned, and headed out to get himself some ice cream.

********************************************************************

The next morning, Wilford knocked on King's door in a random sequence. It almost sounded like a secret code, but if it was, King didn't know it. He opened the door and rubbed at his eyes sleepily. Wilford sighed, then grinned, wiggling his fingers in King's direction. "Where's your costume, buddy?"

"I don't want to do it again." King mumbled.

"Oh... come on wing man. I need you!" Wilford smiled.

"You lied to me." King grunted.

Wilford groaned, pulling a gun out of his red, fuzzy pants and pointed it at King. "Get. Dressed." King slammed the door in his face and Wilford leaned against it. "Are you getting dressed?!"

"Fine!" King shouted, knowing that Wilford would somehow find a way in his room if he didn't, and eventually, he would end up shot.

Grinning, Wilford tucked the gun away again and leaned against the wall, humming to himself. Bim wandered down the hall, headed to the bathroom and hesitated. He watched Wilford carefully, listening to him humming what seemed to be a mash up of popular Christmas songs, and something he couldn't quite put his finger on. "Morning Wilford..." He greeted hesitantly, curious about the mood that the man might be in.

"Lovely day, isn't it?" Wilford grinned.

"Sure is." Bim smiled, relaxing a little as he passed him.

King opened the door, dressed as an elf, with his crown on over top of his elf hat. Wilford looked him up and down before eyeing the crown. "Take that off."

"I'm-" King started, but Wilford quickly cut him off.

"King of the squirrels! I know! Everyone knows!" Wilford grunted. "Now take it off."

King glared at him as he slowly removed the crown, and left it on his bed. Nodding slightly, Wilford lead him downstairs, only stopping when he heard the heavily echoed voice. "I heard you were looking for me?"

"I wasn't." Wilford turned to look at him. "I have everything under control."

"Questionable." Dark muttered. "I was not speaking to you though. King?"

King sighed, shifting a little. "I... I was just looking for ice cream money. But... but the doctor gave me some."

Dark nodded a little. "Are you having fun being an elf?" A small smile tugged at his lips, his aura glowing a very faint blue.

"Not really." King sighed. "Wilford's a jerk."

Dark only turned his gaze towards Wilford, the light from his aura growing stronger, flicking between blues and reds. Wilford waved him off. "All under control!"

"It is nearly Christmas." Dark reminded. "You liked Christmas once..."

Wilford eyed him. "I still do." He grunted. "Come on King!" He grabbed the elf's arm and dragged him out. They drove to the mall in silence, King still pouting a little. As they got settled in their place at the mall, Wilford quickly realized that this wasn't going to work with King pouting. "King..." He sighed, before grinning wide. "Come'ere." King wandered over, watching Wilford carefully. "Can you bring me one of those candy canes? And bring one for yourself."

"Really?" King grinned, and Wilford nodded. Racing over to his little station, he grabbed two candy canes and brought them back to Wilford.

"Thanks." Wilford grinned, taking one and opened it, popping the end into his mouth. He watched King open his, while he twirled the candy cane in circles with his tongue. He grabbed it with his fingers to stop it, as King started to chew on his own. "Alright, that's better now, huh? A little sugar goes a long way, right? Just like peanut butter, with squirrels." King nodded a little, then his brow furrowed and he reached up to touch his hat. "It's just a few hours." Wilford reminded, patting his arm. He was determined to have patience with King, and the children. That'd show Dark. "You remember what to do?" He asked, and King nodded contently. "Good." Wilford slumped down into the chair, grasping the candy cane in his teeth. "Let's go."

As the first child left his lap to run to King, Wilford pulled the candy cane out of his mouth with a pop, drawing the mother's attention. "How would you feel about me watching you while you're sleeping? And occupying your time while you're awake." He winked. The woman glanced at him, before following after her child without a second look. "Is it me?" Wilford muttered to himself, before shaking his head. "Nah. That's impossible." He chuckled, waiting as King sent them off and lead the next child over.

Sending the child off again, he flashed the mother an excited grin. "I'm father Christmas, but you can call me Daddy!"

"What?" The woman frowned.

"You are the creepiest piece of shit, you know that Warfstache?" Came a voice from behind the chair.

Sighing, Wilford leaned his head back, as the mother seized the opportunity to flee with her child. He glared up at the masked man hovering over him. "Hi ho silver." He muttered.

"Are you really hitting on mothers as a mall Santa? How desperate are you?" The Silver Shepherd sighed.

Wilford shrugged. "Your wife was more impressed with me than you or your alter ego, so... not all that desperate."

The Silver Shepherd tilted his head. "You... slept with my wife?"

"A time or two..." Wilford sighed. "Bi-weekly. I'm with your wife bi-weekly. She's a fine lady. Now get out of Santa's face."

"That's a sick joke..." The Silver Shepherd murmured as he headed off.

"Not a joke!" Wilford called, before motioning to King. As the child ran up and sat in his lap, he caught sight of the mother looking him over and he grinned, listening to the child's list. As soon as they were out of ear shot, he patted his lap with a wide grin. "Old Wilford Clause here can make your Christmas merry and bright!"

The woman giggled, making her way over and leaned down. "You are the dirtiest mall Santa..."

Wilford wiggled his mustache, opening his jaw wide and hesitated before responding. "Fascinating isn't it?" She shook her head, leaning back and started to turn away. "Oh, but don't you want to sit down and tell Santa what you want?"

She looked back at him, biting her lip. "I have to get back to my son."

Wilford leaned over, watching King with the kid and sighed. "I get off at three." His eyes flicked up to her, as a devious smirk crossed his lips. "We could have you off by four."

"You're so bad!" The woman giggled. "We'll see..." She winked, before heading off.

Wilford leaned back in his chair, with a satisfied grin as he motioned to King to bring the next kid. At the end of the shift, Wilford got up, stretching and King raced over with a grin. "Are we going for ice cream?"

Sighing, Wilford looked around, suddenly smiling as he saw the woman, hovering near the closed line. He gently pushed King out of the way and wandered over. "Tsk, tsk." He wiggled his fingers. "You're on Santa's naughty list, aren't you?"

The woman giggled slightly, then bit her lip. "I guess I am."

King wandered over, gently pulling at Wilford's sleeve. "Ice cream?"

Wilford glanced at him. "I'll see you later King, okay?" He smiled, taking the woman's hand and lead her out of the mall. King frowned, watching them go before realizing that Wilford was taking the car and stranding him at the mall. He sighed and made his way outside, walking back to the house.

Darkiplier was standing in the living room, asking Google for the twelfth time if he wanted him to remove the lights, when King walked in, face covered in tears. Dark glanced over and sighed. "Will got arrested?"

"No. He went home with some woman." King muttered, dropping down face first into the couch. "He promised me ice cream!"

"You had ice cream yesterday." Dark reminded, glancing up at Google who shrugged.

"Wilford's a jerk. I hope he gets diseases." King muttered.

Dark sighed. "That is the Christmas spirit." He remarked sarcastically.

"It is." Google added. "It is the most depressed time of the year."

Darkiplier glanced at him, shaking his head. "Your input is not necessary." Google made a small buzzing noise before simply shifting and hesitated to let the lights readjust. Dark leaned down, patting King's back, his aura beginning to flash wildly. "Do you want to be my elf?"

Google shifted. "I never realized you cared so much about Christmas."

A darkness engulfed the room, a ringing filling in for the missing light, until red and blue flashes lit the walls. "I do not." He growled, the echo deep, making it hard to understand the words.

"Sorry." Google uttered.

The aura collapsed back in on Dark as the ringing lifted and light slowly crept back into the room. King looked up at him, pouting. "I need my crown."

"Let us get it then." Dark sighed.

King got to his feet and headed to his room, putting his crown on, over his hat. "You're not Santa though... why do you need an elf?"

"There is a lot of stress in the house this time of year. Mark has gone to be with his family, and a lot of the alters realize we do not have families the way he does." Dark sighed. "And he's not around for them to take it out on."

"I thought you used to be a person." King shifted. "Or people. Don't you have family?" He asked.

Dark glared at him, the darkness creeping into the room. King's eyes were filled with innocence, and genuine interest. The dark faded away again as Dark sighed. "A long time ago."

King nodded slightly, then bit his lip. "The... the squirrels are my family." He said softly.

"They are?" Dark asked quietly, though the echo in his voice still boomed low.

King nodded again. "You can be part of it... if you want."

"Part of your squirrel family?" Dark watched him.

"Uh... yeah." King shrugged. "I know you guys think it's stupid but-"

"I will be an honorary member of your squirrel family." Dark nodded, and King grinned. "Just... do not mention it to anyone else." Nodding, King leapt forward and wrapped his arms around Dark, hugging him tightly. Dark stood still, watching and calmly allowed King to hug him as his aura flickered wildly around them.

"So what do you need an elf for?" King asked, leaning back with a smile.

Dark nodded. "Bringing a little Christmas cheer to the house. We are going to pick up some real decorations, and do some... baking."

"You bake?" King gasped.

Dark cracked his neck, adjusting his tie. "No... but I am sure we can figure it out."

King giggled. "Sure Dark. Sure." He bit his lip. "Are we going now?"

Dark nodded. "Would you get the Host? He likes to come and dictate the shopping trips."

"That's why he always goes with you for groceries?" King smiled, as he headed down the hall.

"Yes." Dark watched him go.

King opened the door and leaned in. The Host turned his head, even though he couldn't see him. "Then the door opened." He babbled.

"Hey Hostie. Dark and I are going shopping to-" King started, pausing as the Host began to speak again.

"The King of Squirrels offered for the Host to accompany himself and Darkiplier on a shopping trip, and the Host accepted." He stood, making his way to the door and King gently took his arm to help lead him.

********************************************************************

When they returned from the store, King helped the Host to sit down on the couch as Dark carried an artificial tree and set the box in front of Googleplier. "Would you like to take the lights off?" He asked for the thirteenth time.

Google examined the tree and then nodded. "Yes. I would and I would like to not stand in this corner anymore." Dark nodded and Google walked over. Dark helped to take lights off him, and then Google helped him to unbox the tree and they set it up.

Google went to start putting the lights on it and Dark placed a hand on his shoulder. "Just wait."

"Dark wants us to decorate it together..." King explained. "Like a family."

Google and Host both turned to look up at Dark, who sighed, staring back at Google. "The Host questions Darkiplier's intentions." The Host announced.

"I am also confused. What will you gain?" Google asked.

"He just wants us to be happy." King smiled.

Google glanced at King, then back at Dark. "Dark is a master of manipulation, King. If he wants us to be happy, there is a reason."

Dark simply turned, heading towards the door. "There are more bags in the car." He explained, as he went back outside.

King frowned. "You hurt his feelings..."

"I am not sure he is capable of feeling. Much like I am not capable of feeling." Google explained.

King shook his head, walking to the door and watched Dark gathering bags from the car through the window in the door. "No. He's sad now." He muttered, before heading outside. "I don't think you're manipulating us." He leaned against the car, watching Dark as his aura settled a little.

"Thank you." Dark uttered, his voice reverberating.

Bim stretched as he walked out of his room,and walked to the window, hearing the car door close. He rose an eyebrow as King hugged Dark, before taking some of the bags and helped him to carry them in. Bim quickly raced down stairs, watching King pass him before stepping in front of Dark. "Did you... let King hug you?"

"What would that matter?" Dark rose a hand, pushing Bim's shoulder until he was out of the way, and carried the bags into the living room, Bim following closely behind.

"I just didn't think you liked hugs..." Bim explained.

"I think he does." King shrugged.

Google looked to Dark. "Darkiplier does not care for human contact."

Dark cleared his throat. "Whether or not I like hugs, does not happen to be any of your business." He growled. "King, gather the others please."

"Wilford is not home." Google pointed out.

"Will will likely not be home tonight." Dark sighed. "We will do this without him."

King raced upstairs, and a flood of egos trickled down. Ed wandered down the stairs, groaning. "I was busy."

"This will not take that long." Dark grunted.

Dr. Iplier rolled his eyes. "King forced me to come down here."

"What do you all want?" The Silver Shepherd muttered.

King appeared at the top of the stairs, moving from foot to foot. "Yandereiplier threatened to stab me if I didn't get out of his room."

Dark groaned, his aura flashing uncontrollably as he headed upstairs. He stood in front of the door, and put his hand up, his aura blasting it open and he glared at Yandereiplier. "King was sent on my behalf. I was not asking. Get downstairs."

Yandereiplier's eyes widened and he nodded, rolling out of his bed and raced downstairs. Having heard the thunderous echo; Ed, Dr. Iplier and the Silver Shepherd had quieted down. Dark headed down and stretched. "King, get Bing."

"Must we?" Google sighed.

"Yes." Dark nodded. "You may as well summon the other Googles as well."

King raced down into the basement and came up with Bing in tow. "Suh dudes! I heard we were totally doing Christmas stuff this year?! Awesome."

Google Red, Google Green and Google Yellow walked into the room. "Christmas?" They asked in unison.

Dark gave a slight nod. "We are going to decorate this tree, and the house."

"I'm a doctor and I-" Dr. Iplier started.

Dark held up a hand to silence him as he walked over to the bags they had brought in. He pulled out a head mirror and held it out to him. "For the top of the tree." He explained.

Dr. Iplier took it and looked it over, comparing it to the one he wore. "The TOP of the tree?" He smiled.

"What about me?" Ed shifted, watching him. Dark pulled out a handful of bear ornaments that were dressed in cowboy hats and boots. "Well aren't these the bees knees!" Ed chuckled, taking them.

Darkiplier nodded. "Googles, would you string up the lights and the garland?"

Google Blue nodded, grabbing hold of the lights again, as Google Red stepped up to help him. Google Green and Google Yellow grabbed the garland and prepared to wrap it around the tree. Dark continued to dig through his bags, holding out sets of silver and gold, glittery stars to Bim, and tiny silver alien figurines to the Silver Shepherd. Turning, he handed a set of blood red Christmas balls to Yandereiplier. King wandered over, hovering beside him. "Is there... anything for me in the bags?" Dark glanced at him and smiled, holding out a small squirrel ornament that sat on top of a branch. "I love it!" King giggled, taking it and hugged it to his chest.

Dark stood back and watched as the Googles wrapped the garland around the tree. The rest of the egos gathered around the tree, hanging the ornaments that they had been handed. When they finished, Dr. Iplier climbed up on a chair and fastened his head mirror to the top. Dark nodded as he watched. "Good."

"It's chaotic." King giggled.

"Like this place." Dark pointed out.

Dr. Iplier nodded. "I like it. Especially the topper."

"Yeah, it's not half bad." Ed shrugged.

Google glanced over, watched Dark carefully. "You didn't add anything to the tree."

"He set up the tree." King giggled. "He's the one that holds us all up."

Dark's aura flickered to life, rising up around him as he glanced at King. "What was that?"

"You hold us all up." King repeated.

The Host sighed. "The Host did not get to decorate the tree."

"Tinsel." Dark mumbled, reaching into the bag and opened the package, dropping the tinsel into the Host's hands.

The Host stood up and Dark placed a hand on his shoulder to help guide him to the tree. The Host ran his fingers over the tree, meticulously spreading out the strands of silvery tinsel. "And the host completed the tree, turning it into a glimmering work of art."

"Yes." Darkiplier confirmed the Host's story.

After admiring the tree for a few moments, the egos were quick to raid the bag and began to set up the rest of the decorations. Dark retreated to the corner to watch, smiling slightly as he heard the other egos laughing and talking, as Google Blue played soft Christmas music. At one point, King slipped away from the others, to stand beside Dark. "Why don't you join in?"

"I do not belong." Dark explained. "They have joy in their hearts, I have only sorrow and anger in mine."

King frowned, wrapping his arms around the man once more. "I don't believe that." He felt Dark gently pat his back and sighed. "I don't want that to be true." Dark chuckled softly, and King smiled. "See! You laugh..."

Dark sighed. "Mm... thank you King. Now please, go back and help the others."

King sighed, stepping back and watched him a moment before nodding and headed back. When they finished, the egos stood around, admiring their work and talking a little longer before the crowd finally dispersed. King looked around for Dark, frowning. "Where did-"

"Darkiplier go? His office." Google explained, practically able to read King's simple mind by this point.

King nodded, and wandered over, opening the door and leaned in. "Dark?"

Darkiplier turned his head, sighing softly. "Yes?"

"Uhm... goodnight." King mumbled.

"Good night." Dark smiled, nodding slightly before turning back to what he had been working on. King smiled, and headed up to bed.

********************************************************************

In the morning Wilford walked through the door and Dark looked up from the couch. "You missed decorating."

Wilford glanced over his shoulder, adjusting his shirt as he ran a hand through his hair, then glanced around. "Oh... it's fantastic." He grinned.

"Mmhm." Dark held up a large pink mustache. "For the tree."

"Ohhh." Wilford wiggled his fingers as he walked over and took it, approaching the tree and fastened it to the front. "Fabulous!"

"Thought you would like it." Dark sighed. "You abandoned King at the mall."

"Found his way home, right?" Wilford smiled.

Dark watched him. "That is not the point Will, and you know it."

Wilford shrugged, glancing over to him. "I'll make it up to him."

Dark gave a slight nod. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"But of course." Wilford grinned. "Wilford Warfstache always pleases." He winked.

"Mm." Dark nodded. "I was hoping you would help me do some Christmas baking."

"Baking?" Wilford chuckled, wiggling his mustache. "I do enjoy a good cookie, but I don't know the first thing about baking."

"Neither do I." Dark stood, motioning for Wilford to follow as he headed to the kitchen. "We will figure it out." Wilford started following him to the kitchen before Dark stopped and turned to glance at him. "Go and get our helper."

"Helper?" Wilford rose an eyebrow. "What helper do we have?"

"King." Dark pointed out. "You do have something to make up to him." He smiled, going ahead into the kitchen.

Wilford sighed and headed upstairs. He knocked gently before opening King's door. "Morning buddy." He smiled. "Coming to help Dark and I bake up a storm?"

King rubbed his eyes, staring up at him sleepily. "You want me to help?"

"Mmhm." Wilford nodded, glancing around the room.

"Why don't you get that woman to help you." King muttered.

Wilford sighed, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Is this about the ice cream?"

"No." King rolled over, giving his back to Wilford. "Just leave me alone."

Reaching over, Wilford gently began to rub King's back. King tensed under his touch, half expecting to be stabbed. "You don't get upset King. You're always happy."

King looked over his shoulder, pouting out his bottom lip. "Everyone keeps saying Dark doesn't care. Dark's just manipulating everyone. But he wants everyone to be happy, Wilford!"

Wilford rose an eyebrow, nodding. "I know. He's a good leader. He-"

"You're the manipulator!" Wilford stopped trying to finish his sentence and stared at him. "You said we'd have fun! You promised me ice cream! You... you said I was important... and I wasn't. You just wanted me to help you get that woman, and then you just left me there." He whimpered. "You never got me ice cream. We never even had fun." He sighed, turning to the wall again.

"I had fun." Wilford shrugged, then sighed as King stared at the wall silently. "I didn't mean to upset you." He promised, then sighed when there was still no response. "How do I fix this?"

King shrugged. "I don't want you to. You're only doing it cause Dark made you come up here."

"He didn't." Wilford frowned.

"Don't lie to me!" King whimpered.

"I'm... I'm not lying." Wilford shook his head. "Dark asked me to come up... he didn't make me. He sent me to get you so we can bake." He rubbed soothing circles on King's back. "I don't take shit from nobody, you really think Dark could make me do something I didn't want to?"

King glanced at him, and sighed. "No."

"You think anyone could make me apologize?" Wilford wiggled his mustache. "I'm sorry King, I am. I didn't want to make you feel used." He sighed. "I guess I did use you, huh? I uh..." Wilford chuckled. "Wilford Warfstache has a bit of a one track mind." He grinned. "I'm here now though, and all I want is to make cookies with you and Dark. Then eat them all, whether Dark is okay with it or not." King giggled a little, sitting up and hugged Wilford. He felt Wilford tense and reach for a blade, and he quickly let him go, backing off a little. Wilford relaxed, smiling again. "Let's go." King nodded and got up, following Wilford downstairs.

Dark, Wilford and King spent the entire day baking. Although Wilford and King did sample a lot of the wares, Darkiplier was able to collect and hide most of the baked goods.

********************************************************************

On Christmas morning, all of the egos gathered in the living room. Several colorfully wrapped boxes were placed under the Christmas tree, one addressed to each of the egos and signed "from Santaplier".

"How did Mark even get these here from Cincinnati?" Bim chuckled. "Do you think he hires help?"

Wilford glanced at Darkiplier. "You need to admit it to them."

"Admit what?" Dark asked.

"I know you're Santaplier." Wilford pointed out, then gasped. "I was going to get you a present! I forgot!"

"It is fine Will, I do not need presents." Dark shrugged.

"Christmas isn't about what you need!" Wilford groaned, closing his eyes. "I shouldn't have been so focused on hot moms."

"I would not expect any less from you Will." Dark grinned, then glanced around to watch the egos opening presents.

Bim opened his present to find a book of interesting facts, and a book of trivia questions. "Game show material." He grinned. "He always knows...."

"The Host opened his present from Santaplier to find..." The Hosts hands scraped around the box and he grinned. "A brand new pair of headphones, and a new microphone, for his radio show."

The Silver Shepherd opened a utility belt that he immediately put on, and Dr. Iplier got a plaque which read "Dr. Iplier's office", to be hung outside his bedroom door. Yandereplier opened a nearly full box of handkerchiefs, to help with cleaning up blood, or to share with Senpai. Ed received a calendar for the new year of pin up girls, along with an invoice for ad space, for his business. Bing got a snazzy new pair of sunglasses, while the Googles received some better designed internal fans that would help to keep them cooler and minimize crashes. King opened a box which contained a jar of peanut butter, a jar of Nutella and a squirrel plush toy, which King immediately hugged to his chest.

"Go on." Dark glanced at Wilford. "You're the last one."

Wilford sighed, and opened his present, smiling at the new, slim and easily concealed knife sheaths, and gun holder. "Thank you." He glanced up at Darkiplier.

Dark shook his head, waving his hand. "The presents are from Santaplier." King got to his feet and ran over, hugging Dark. Finally giving in, Dark wrapped his arms around him and hugged him tightly. "Merry Christmas, King." He said softly, the echo in his voice fairly calm and faint.

Bim shifted, tilting his head. "Wait... Darkiplier... ARE you Santaplier?"

"No." Dark growled, the echo returning to his voice, stronger than ever.

Wilford chuckled, shaking his head. "Of course he is. Did anyone else know Yandereiplier would like a box of rags?"

"They are handkerchiefs." Dark muttered.

"He IS Santaplier!" Bim gasped.

Dr. Iplier shook his head. "That doesn't make any sense!"

"I love them!" Yandereiplier squealed.

"See?" Wilford chuckled.

Dark shook his head, pulling out of King's grasp. "I have had enough. I will not stand for this." He muttered, heading upstairs to his room.

Wilford chuckled. "I'll-" He hesitated and watched King run up the stairs. "Alright then."

King opened Dark's bedroom door and Dark's aura flashed violently around him. "This is MY room." He boomed, causing most left in the living room to shudder.

"I know, I know." King whimpered. "I'm sorry. Just... thank you for everything Dark." he frowned. "Please don't hide in here forever. It's Christmas. We just wanted to appreciate you." Dark sighed and King shifted. "Wilford's right, isn't he? You're Santaplier?"

"I am." Dark confirmed, trying to keep the echo quiet. "It is more fun for everyone if it is from Santaplier."

"They thought Mark did it though!" King whined.

"It does not matter King." Dark promised. King sighed, leading Dark back downstairs by the hand. Luckily the other egos decided not to push the matter anymore. They sat around talking for a bit, before Dark handed out the baking.

The egos spent the rest of the Christmas day, lazily talking and munching on pastries.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.8K 49 11
A collection of stories about Markiplier and Jacksepticeye egos set in a University environment. Each section will focus around two egos that suit ea...
64.1K 2.7K 34
The "egos" are just some fun characters created by Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. Unless they happen to be two sets of best kept secrets, that Mark an...
245K 6.4K 199
None of this art is mine No AU in this is my idea Hope you enjoy this story
31.9K 1.5K 22
For years, scientists have wanted to see if they could extract a human conscience and split it into its individual parts. Over and over again they tr...