Finding Defects

The Host was seated on the couch, at least listening to the horror movie that was playing, while Yandereiplier sat beside him, leaned forward, eyes wide open as he took in the gruesome scenes. Eric on the other hand was curled up in an arm chair, peeking over the edge of a pillow that he had hugged against himself, as Google Blue hovered near by, trying to evaluate if he should attempt to remove Eric from the situation altogether. A fairly normal evening for the house, until Ed Edgar came in from work.

"As the killer began to cut someone in half with a chainsaw, Eric Derekson let out a bone chilling screech-" The Host hesitated, as Eric did in fact scream loudly before he buried his face in the pillow he had. "The man knew that very image would haunt his dreams that night." The Host tilted his head, smirking slightly.

"Shhh..." Yan hushed them both. "I wanna hear the murder!"

Ed hesitated to stare at the TV, shaking his head. "What kind of bloody filth are you guys watchin'?" He huffed.

"If you do not like it-" Google began, about to tell Ed where he could shove his opinion, before the android was cut off by a soft wailing sound. It sounded a bit too echo-y for the room, and seemed to be originating from whatever Ed had tucked under his arm.

The Host paused the movie as everyone stopped, turning their attention to Ed. "What?" Ed grunted, shifting the object in front of him, holding it with both arms. "Ya'll never seen a cyborg baby before?"

Eric peeked over his pillow, gasping. "You have a baby!"

"Ed Edgar had never brought his work home with him before, and in all honesty most of the household members assumed that he never worked directly with the children. Thus, his sudden arrival at the house with another living being, was a shock to say the least." The Host muttered.

Ed shook his head, sitting the baby on the ground. "Might be defective." He shrugged. "The department that usually takes the defective ones home for testing at night had already left for the day, and we didn't want to leave it with the others, cause cyborgs sometimes pick up a virus, ya know? If it's got a virus instead of being defective, we'd have the whole crop sick by morning!"

"Did... he just refer to babies as a crop?" Eric whined.

"It sickens me that you have tried to fuse humans and androids in such a way. No wonder they are defective. The human part likely poisons the robotic elements..." Google Blue muttered.

Ed shrugged. "You're just still mad about the smart house idea. I think you'd get along well with these little guys."

Yan slowly slipped off the couch, sitting on the floor as he stared at the baby. "If Senpai and I had a baby together... he'd have to love me."

"If it's defective, I can't sell it to ya, Yan. Company policy. If it's not though, I can give ya a family and friends discount..." Ed winked. "A two for half price deal, how about that? Pay half the price of the cyborg baby, and I'll throw Ed Junior in there, free! It's a steal really!"

"As Ed tried once again to peddle off his useless son, Yan was really considering his new life as a father. Something which both confused and concerned Eric, who said-"

Eric leaned forward a little, glancing nervously at the Host before turning his attention to Yan. "Um... I don't- I don't think that's such a good idea. Does... does your um... well uh, are you even dating that guy?"

Yan glared at Eric. "Not yet." He huffed. "But he'll be mine. Soon... SO SOON!" He screamed out, before cackling madly. With a whimper, Eric just hid behind his pillow again, sorry he asked.

Bim appeared in the kitchen doorway, in a frilly pink apron, carefully tied over his suit. "Dinner is almost ready, can you guys just keep it down for-" His eyes widened. "What's that?"