Ok Google

"Guess what I got!" Wilford called into the house as he pranced into the living room with a shopping bag.

A few egos who were around, somewhat curious but also concerned, made their ways to the living room to see. Darkiplier heard the call, but decided to ignore it and stay in his office. If it was something bad, he was going to find out about it one way or another. "What did you get?" King smiled, staring at the bag.

Wilford shook his head, twirling the bag on his finger. "I said guess!"

"Nobody has time for your fucking games." Ed huffed, crossing his arms.

Bim straightened up a little, grinning. "But I do love a good game. Is it a weapon?"

Wilford hesitated, looking at the bag. "It's not supposed to be."

Eric whimpered, hiding behind King. "Wh-what does... uh... what does that mean?"

"Will could probably turn anything into a weapon." King shrugged. "Is it candy?!"

Chuckling, Wilford shrugged his shoulders. "Not this time."

"I hate this even more now. Show us what's in the damn bag, you maniac." Ed rolled his eyes.

Wilford let the bag fall to his side as he pulled his gun and pointed it at Ed. "I'm not gonna take this shit from you." Without batting an eye, Ed simply stepped out of the room, leaning on the other side of the doorway to break line of sight. Eric on the other hand began to shake violently as he ducked down more behind King.

Bim cleared his throat, trying to catch the mad man's attention. "Is it a surprise?"

Wilford glanced at Bim, suddenly smiling. "Why yes, it is. I suppose... that's close enough." He wiggled his mustache as he opened the bag and pulled out a box."

"That's a light bulb!" King grinned, proud of himself for guessing correctly, even if it was after the fact.

Bim rose an eyebrow. "A light bulb?"

Grunting, Ed leaned back around the corner to look. "A damn light bulb? Oh, you've really lost it this time."

"Watch!" Wilford grinned, turning and was suddenly standing on the couch, unscrewing a light bulb from a lamp. He quickly replaced it with the new light bulb and dropped down to sit on the couch. "Oh Gooooooooogle!" He called, crossing his legs.

The others just watched in confusion until the android appeared in the doorway. "What have you broken this time?"

"Ok Google, turn on the light!" Wilford commanded, clapping his hands for effect. The lamp turned on, and Google glared at Wilford, while the mad man turned his attention to the others. "Smart lights!"

"I... I thought... uhm... don't be mad, Mr. Warfstache... but I just thought, he didn't like... um, that... you know... saying." Eric mumbled out, twisting his handkerchief in his hands.

"He does not." Google Blue growled.

Ed chuckled, walking towards the lamp. "Alright! So you haven't lost it. That's kind of nifty. Ok Google, turn the light off now!"

The lamp turned off, and Google Blue walked towards them. "I insist that you-"

"Ok Google, turn the light on!" Bim chimed in, watching in fascination as the light came back to life.

"I will kill you all!" Google Blue declared.

Wilford only smirked, standing up and placed a hand on Google Blue's shoulder. "That's my job. This is yours."

King frowned. "He didn't mean that Google."

"I am NOT a light switch!" Google Blue shouted, his volume raising quite high.