Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM [C...

By Son_Mina

"I loved you first, but why can't you pick me?" • Highest ranking is #73(12/3/17)❤ • When reality meets ficti... More

CHAPTER ONE
FALLING IN LOVE
secrets
Revelation
Regrets
saved
forgiven
Mafia
GOODnight
GOTWICE
scandal
Disaster
cruel
love triangle?
signal
Comeback
air hockey
drunk in love
Starting again?
love hurts
Date destroyer
Past vs Present
Bed talk
untitled
The brith of Jeongmi
CONFESSION
Push and pulls
Letting go
everything has changed
Birthday party!
protective chaeyoung
Birthday party 2
Hidden Talent
Unexpected guest
MICHAENG OR MIBAM?
CHAPTER 36
Third party
Want U back
steal my girl
Double date
drunk mina v2.0
CHEATERS
Congratulations Cheaters
tragedy
eye eye eyes
Shoot it? or Pass it?
push & pulls no more
The Most awaited scene
Don't forget me
This is surreal
CHAPTER 51
2yeon's day
2yeon's day ll
Mimo
Just a Dream
Deja vu?
CHAPTER 57
Period
Bogoshipda
LQ
Perfect
Time to say goodbye
Acceptance-Last chapter

One last time

3.2K 78 133
By Son_Mina

--previously--

"Then...can you kiss me now?"

"My pleasure" she said then she starts to kiss me passionately...I hope this is not our last kiss.

After a minute of kissing we broke the kiss, she held my neck and our forehead's still touching each other both of us were panting so hard gasping for some air.

"I love you" she said.

"I love you more" then she back ride me again and took me back to my room.

-----------------

(The next morning)

NO ONE'S POV

"Chae, can you wear your dress for tonight? I want to see you wearing that before you go" said Mina.

"Why?, I thought you'll go there.."

"Yes but... please??"

"Okay okay, wait me here" chaeyoung went to their car to get her dress and wears it. While walking back to Mina's room she bumped into dahyun

"Hey, why are you wearing that?" Dahyun asked.

"Mina wants me to wear this"

"Oh I see, well then let's go now there so we all can say goodbye to her before we go and rehears" chaeyoung nodded then they walked at Mina's room together, when they reached her room all of them were there hugging her and wishing her good luck for the operation.

"You look good with that chaengie"

"Do I?....uhm you like it?"

"I love it!...well you must go now or all of you will be late for your rehearsal, do great okay?"

"We prayed for your operation to be success, fight for us arraso?, After our performance and your operation, we'll celebrate" said jihyo and all of them hugged her once again.

"Wait..unnie who's going to be by your side?" Tzuyu asked.

"Don't worry, my parents were on their way here just go now don't worry about me"

"Alright...bye:)"

"Bye"

"Mina...I'll expect you there okay?, Don't break your promise" chaeyoung whispered before leaving.

"Sure...I'll come"*wink* then they leave her room and headed to the event.

'goodbye'

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

we are heading to the event now, I'm a little nervous and I kept on thinking about the operation, but I believe her, I believe she'll fight for us. Minutes have passed and we're already here, it's still empty so we put our name tags on and starts rehearsing. They also let me practice for my special number. This is the first time that I'm going to play as chaeyoung, I mean this is brand new for the fans.

"Okay girls, time for break, go make your make-up done and Other stuffs, we'll start in an hour go go"

We went to backstage and prepare, Wonder of the operation is done now...

Before the event starts I was just sitting at this monoblock and staring at the walls with my blank face.

"Hey chae" jihyo unnie came out of nowhere and sat beside me.

"Hey"

"Mina's mom called me.."

"REALLY?...s-so, how was it?, The operation and how is she?" I asked.

"Wait hold on...her mom said that the operation is still on going, and Mina's doing great, her mom also said that she's fighting and doing great for us, isn't that a good news?!" I feel relieved as long as she mentioned that Mina's doing great...

'that's it, that's my girl just keep on fighting Mina!, Chaeyoung loves you.' I thought to myself hoping that I'll be able to contact her with my mind and hoping that she'll hear me. I smiled from ear to ear making my dimples to show.

"I know she'll fight for us.." I replied.

"Yup, in order to honor her bravery we have to perform the best tonight....teudongie jjang!"

"Teudongie jjang!...but wait do the others already know the news?"

"Yup!..."

"Alright chaeyoung, go prepare now for your special number, the event is about to start" the staff said so I stood up and went to the backstage while the others left here in our room.

"Hey chae!" That voice..

"Mina?!"

"Yup...see? I told you, I'll go here and perform with you tonight" omyghad is this real?...

"How about the operation?"

"Don't worry, it went good"

"Really?...then how come they already let you go here"

"Aish, just don't think about that okay?, I'm still weak but I'll try my best" she said, I helped her to stand still and held her arms before we stepped to the stage and perform as a duo.

"Thank you...thank you for being here.." I said and she just smiled.

"Alright, go now" the staff said and we start to stepped on the stage, the crowd gone crazy. I sat down and positioned myself she did the same thing with her flute.

"Ready?" She asked and I just nod. Then we start to play...I keep on smiling the whole time and staring at her while we're playing, she used to look at me a lot too while playing, until my tears starts to fall before we end our performance for no damn reason..maybe because I'm happy?.

Until I hit the final note...I looked up to the ceiling and I looked at her then the lights turned off, I hear a massive applause from the crowd all of them cheered for me then I stood up and walked backstage.

"Why are you crying?" She asked while grinning.

"I don't know either" I said then she wiped my tears, we went to our room but the others's not there, it's only me and Mina.

"We did it!" She said.

"I know..thanks for not braking your promises"

"It's nothing"

"Why don't you go sit here beside me?" I asked..

"Uhm no thanks, I prefer standing here. She said then the staff entered the room.

"Excuse me, I forgot the tape here" she said then she walked towards the table...but I was surprised for what I've saw. I rub my eyes and shook my head, 'did I saw it correctly?' I asked myself. The staff, she just walked by Mina I mean...it doesn't seem like Mina's here, she passed through Mina?!. The staff walked back and leave the room...I looked at Mina with my puzzled reaction. She looked at me and saw my reaction, she looked at her body and back to me. I stood up.

"W-what did just h-happened?" I asked while stuttering and pointing at her, she then walked closer to me.

"Chae.."

"The operation...what happened?"

"....it's still ongoing" she said, wait whut?I'm so confused right now. Then she's walking again towards me.

"Don't!....don't come near me...you're not real, you're just a soul aren't you?" I asked and she nodded slowly.

"Then why are you here? You should go back there and go back to your body...why?..j-just why are you here?"

"I went here To fulfill my promise to you even for one last time.."

"No...FIGHT FOR US PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!" I said while tearing up.

"Chae...it's too late"

"No it's not!, Mina I believe in you, please please please I'm begging you!!" She keeps on walking towards me and I kept on stepping back.

"I can't anymore...I tried I swear believe me but no matter how hard I try to...it's too strong, we're Too late...I'm sorry" she said and she starts to cry. Then I left the room and run but I bumped into jihyo unnie.

"Chae, you did gre-...Hey, why are you crying?, And where are you going?"

"Mina..."

"Hey, it's going to be alright, the event is not finished yet, we'll go there after this okay?"

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, LET ME GO THERE NOW...MINA...MINA... SHE'S.." I stopped as my tears are starting to fall harder. She put her arms to my shoulders and looked at me

"She's what?"

"She's dying!" Then I removed her hands and ran outside.

"Wait!, Chae!" She shouted but I don't mind her, I took a taxi and hurried to the hospital.

When I reached the hospital the elevator is full so I took the stairs, I don't care if she's on 4th floor all I really care now is I have to wake her up...and convince her to fight, I know I'm being selfish now but I can't lose her....please.

As I reached her room the doctors and nurses were in a hurry, all of them were panicking, the door is locked so all I can do is watch them save her from this glass.

'clear'
'doc still no response'
'alright prepare it we're going to try again'
'go'
'clear'

That's what I can hear even though we're outside the room... Please don't do this to me. I closed my eyes and hoping that she'll fight...

'time of death 12:51'

I opened my eyes...wait, I remember it now...this is my dream, God please tell me I'm dreaming again! Please!!.....I don't want this to happen!..

I can feel my knees getting weak, the doctors opened the door and walked towards me, he took off his mask and put his arms on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry...we tried but she gave up." He said making me weaker...then all of them left me. I kneeled down can't believe this is happening..why? Then I start to cry harder than ever. I don't think I can look at her corpse for now. I lean my back to the wall and slide down. Then the others came.

"Chae what hap-" they stopped as they saw Mina's body was covered with that white cloth, they knew...she's gone. They entered her room and cried, Mina's parents were there also.

Several minutes passed and they left the room, that's when I entered. I was just standing here beside her corpse then I sat on the monoblock, hugged her and cried again. Until I fell asleep.

When I woke up I'm still holding her cold hands, someone wiped my tears off...it was Mina.

"Chae.."

"Mina?, Why do I kept on seeing you?"

"Because I chose to. I'm sorry baby, I try my best"

"I know....you did well my love, now go rest, you deserve it.." I said with my weak voice.

"Your voice sounds so weak, you must be crying for a long time...I'm sorry....I'll wait for you here, one day we'll be together"

"I want to go follow you...but when that day came, tell me I did well too"

"I will...I'll go now, I have to go." She said then for one last time...she kissed me, I know she's just a soul but why?, Why does it feel so real?, Tears kept on falling while we're kissing until I can't feel her anymore....she's gone.

'you did well. Thank you for trying, you will be missed'

I covered her corpse with the white cloth and leave the room, everyone's outside with their swollen eyes, sitting on the chair. I walked towards her parents and bowed.

"Sorry Mr. And Ms. Myoui, sorry for not taking care of your daughter, and thank you for giving Mina a life, you did well, you raised her right" I said.

"Ah chaeyoung, you don't need to bow and say sorry, that's not your fault, maybe she's too tired so let's just let her rest. Thank you chaeyoung, for loving our daughter, we knew this is going to happen, so she left you a letter."

"Letter?" I asked and they nodded, she handled me a letter and I bowed again..

"T-thank you...uhm..I'll go for now" I said and they bowed too. I don't think I can read this for now so I put it on my wallet. When I walked closer to the others all of them hugged me​ tightly and cried.

"That's okay..we have to accept this..I'm not dreaming anymore.." I said.

"Chae... we're so Sorry..."

"Why are you all here?, How about the event?"

"We cancelled it...btw, how'd you know that mina-"

"I saw her" all of them stopped, all of them were confused.

"I thought she's real, she went to the event and played with me. Yes she's there, I even kissed her, but then...I realized she's just a soul. But at least she didn't break her promise even though I'm the only one who heard her playing with me, at least We performed, for one last time."

-----to be continued-----

Read, vote and comment ❤

-xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 3.4K 61
Im Nayeon and Yoo Jeongyeon loved each other too much they've lost control.
254K 9.4K 68
In which Sana is a lonely woman that has a cute puppy and because of work she can't take care her puppy. Then she meet this cute guy named Tzuyu who...
63.1K 2.6K 26
Afraid of love Can't confess her feelings What's going to happen if they both don't want to confess their feelings towards each other? Highest rankin...
310K 10.5K 44
"I'm sorry, but it's not my fault that I fell for her. I just know what I feel for her. And I choose to Fall." It is all based to Clingymonkey's Taki...