вrιde oғ тнe вoogeyмan (Yande...

By Fatbunny101

(DISCONTINUED.) (AU) Due to the curse on the Myers that was made centuries ago, six year old Michael Myers co... More

"Childhood" || Prologue
"Stalker" || Chapter 1
"Myers Home" || Chapter 2
"Murders" || Chapter 3
"The Shape" || Chapter 4
"The Aftermath" || Chapter 5
"Friend In Need" || Chapter 6
"Looming Danger" || Chapter 7
"Nostalgia" || Chapter 8
"Hospital Chase" || Chapter 9
"White Christmas" || Chapter 10
AN || Editing/Future Chapters/Thank you
"Devils Night" || Chapter 11
"Distressed" || Chapter 13
"Curse Of Thorn" || Chapter 14
"Nightmare Man" || Chapter 15
"Incertitude" || Chapter 16
"Eerie Melancholia" || Chapter 17
"Brewing Tension" || Chapter 18
"Fragile Sanity" || Chapter 19
"Devils Embrace" || Chapter 20
AN || New One-Shot/Update
AN /// Apology Note/Discontinuing

"Increasing Affection" || Chapter 12

8.2K 139 109
By Fatbunny101

(Before we begin I would like to thank Athelia for this beautiful piece of artwork, she did such a fantastic job with it.) (For my Wattpad Readers i'll put the link in the comments.)

(If anyone would like to send fan-art feel free message me, i'll show off your ark-work if you want me to. If I get so much Fanart from you guys, i'll make a separate book full of your artwork and extra author notes, or funny stuff related to the story.)

"3rd Person View"

It was around 2 in the afternoon in the middle of nowhere; in a old dealership. Three mechanics are working on a very niced polished car in annoyance. One of them decided to let the others do all the work while he goes and drinks coffee, ordering the poor men that are doing his job for him. The lazy is mechanics name is Michael...

"Make sure to get the windshield, and don't scratch it." The lazy mechanic told the others who groaned in annoyance. "Why don't you work on it yourself? sense you love your car so much Mikey!?" A disgruntled Mechanic asked the lazy one bitterly. "But you guys seem to do a good job with it..." Mikey joked rudly, the disgruntled mechanic jumped up about to attack the mid twenties mechanic when the third one stopped him. "Were almost done Jim. We just need to clean it." The friendly middle aged Mechanic told Jim politely; not as annoyed as him. "...Fine" Jim growled. "Make sure to bring the snacks in about an hour." The middle aged man asked Mikey who grunted. "Alright..." The two hardworking mechanics left him alone. "Idiot..." He muttered. 'Michael' admired the fixed and cleaned car. He sat down in one of the seats fixing his back combed poofy hair with confidence while he looked in the drivers view mirror.

He then saw a figure in back of the car he didn't think much of it until the figure used a Hand Cultivator to scratch his precious car. His eyes widened in anger in awe. "What the?-" He jumped out of the car grabbing a pipe to attack the person who hurted his car. "Ok asshole!... You want to play!?..." He growled at the dark brown haired man with hospital robes and a emotionless face. "TRICK OR TREA-" Scary Michael swiftly grabbed Mikey the mechanic by the neck in a chokehold; Mikey trying to get out of his hand. Before Mikey could attack Michael with the pipe, Michael aimed the Hand Cultivator in the mechanics face; Mikey looking up in fear. Michael swinging it down making the man bleed out and die; the Hand Cultivator still stuck in his forehead. Michael grabbed the dead Mechanic and dragged him away to change his hospital robes into the mechanics work attire.

"(Y/n) Pov"

I hear the hyper music play in the background as I enter the 7-eleven with Susan who was walking behind me. Seeing mostly college students walking around and picking out candy or drinking their Icees with joy. Susan noticed Tiffany on the counter giggling with her friends and John's male best-friend Robert, she scoffed at the preppy girl and her so-called 'friends'. But tried to ignore them and went to get some Icees for us. I sat down one of the many tables which 'thankfully' they have. Most 7-elevens don't but here they do, which i'm thankful for. Susan joined me on the seat next to me, getting us both Icees which I happily took and drank along with Susan.

I was staring off into the void, starting to really think about my birthmark and the painful warnings that it gives me when Michael is around. I was Starting to get suspicious about the strange coincidences that happened 2 halloweens ago. I feel like the mark in my neck isn't just a birthmark, there's something more to this. But I can't put my finger on it?... I then had an idea. I made the decision to do research on this symbol on my neck....

Blue Oyster Cult's 'Don't Fear The Reaper' played in the entire store, which is starting to stress me out. All of the horrible memories rushing in my head making my happy mood into a sour one. "Don't with this song.... Stop." I whispered to myself, rubbing my ears in agitation. I feel my breath quicken, facepalming with anxiety, not seeing Susan feeling worried in my stressed out state. That song was bringing me back the memories of my last moments with Annie. How we listened to this song on the way to Tommy's house for me to babysit him. I remember the last thing she said to me before she left. 'I'll call you an a hour ok bye~' I hear her chirpy singing voice echoing in my brain. I head back into reality, swallowing my throat. Looking down to see my hands are shaking, and feeling my chest tightened. "It's ok, it's ok (Y/n) its just a song." I told myself in my head, breathing in and out to calm down.

"(Y/n)?~" Susan said snapping me out of my trance. Maybe i'll tell Susan about research in my birthmark. "Yeah?..." I simply replied playing with my straw. "You don't look to good? are you ok?~" Susan gave me a troubled look staring at me as I look down on the colorful table. "Yeah i'm fine... Just halloween gives me flashbacks that's all...." I breathed heavily blocking the music out of my ears, Susan gave me a look that she didn't fully believe me. "Alright if you say so. But just always know i'm here for you." She honestly spoke, my heart felt warm after she said that. "Thanks Sus your a great friend." I smiled at her, she grinned nodding her head.

"Surprise." I feel warm hands cover my face. I feel my shoulders stiff, squeaking in surprise looking back at me to see who it was. John laughed at my shocked and flushed face, wearing his hospital work attire; just got out of his shift. "GOD DAMN IT JOHN!" I raised my voice slightly, but laughing shortly after breathing heavily. "Haha you got me...Your a asshole.~" I snorted in slight amusement, John laughed showing his charming smile. Sitting down close to me and putting a hand on my shoulder. "Oh come on you love me..." John added his ears turning pink in shyness at his comment. I huffed looking at his handsome bright brown eyes. "As I matter of fact. I do..." I feel my cheeks redden staring at the boy with awe, him doing the same thing. We stare at each other as if were hypnotized by each other, entranced by our eyes. His face turned concerned when we noticed my tense state. "Hey are you alright?" He put a hand on my check I look up at sadly smile at him feeling his warm hands. Before I could answer him Tiffany popped up behind John.

"John sweetie your here." Tiffany wrapping her arms around Johns neck, he stiffened by her touch. Tiffany sneered at me and Susan who scowled at the curly brown haired girl, I slightly glared at her but making it into a normal face so she won't see me look so jealous. "H-hey Tiffany your here." John awkwardly laughed, feeling super uncomfortable by her hug. Tiffany kissed Johns check, John gave a fake smile at her. I didn't know it was fake because all I can do is look at them with envy and feeling gloomy. "Are you still up for 'Psycho' at Roberts house tonight?" She giggled, John reluctantly nodded at her. "Yeah won't miss it for the world." John gave out an awkward laugh. "Come on Roberts here." Tiffany grabbed John forcefully putting him out of his chair, John looked back at me and muttered a sorry to me, I looked at him longley; sighing to myself.

"God damn it..." Susan growled. "I don't like the way Tiffany's treated John." I spoke, glaring daggers at the girl as she showed off John to her friends. John sighed in anger and frustration listening to his girlfriends demands. "That little skank thinks that she could treat John like a doormat." John is starting to hate it." Susan said angrily, my blood boiled more. "Let's just ignore them for now, we'll get him out of the group before we leave." I huffed as she nodded in agreement, walking to the candy alse not knowing that John was staring at me sadly the whole time. Ignoring Tiffany ramble to her friends and Robert.

I was having a hard time finding the candy I wanted to get, Susan heading to a different asle. "Come on where is it." I muttered looking through all of the colorful candy in the shelfs. I passed the mirror where a dark figure is shown. I finally found the red vines that were buried underneath the skittles. I smile to myself, feeling glad that they were still in stock. I sense a cold-cold hand on my shoulder, the opposite from Johns warm palms from earlier. I turn around to see Michael as he forcefully grabbing my arm. I screamed in terror falling down at my butt and right by the counter and mirror the candy falling off my hand and the mirror breaking causing Michael to disappear when the glass cracked.

I was seeing things again... I sigh in relief, but feeling embarrassed that I caused a commotion in the store, a couple of people glaring at me and most of them looking confused and slightly worried. I chuckled in shame. "S-sorry..." I rubbed the back of my forehead feeling the stress pour into me once more. I storm out of the store in guilt and anger, not seeing John concerned and bewildered face as I slam the door open heading in front of the store and stopping in the sidewalk. I looked at the all of the cars pass by in the road. I looked to every direction seeing happy and cheerful children wearing costumes and holding their bags for halloween even though it was only October 30th.

John walked out of the store seeing me sit on a bench right by the 7-eleven. "Hey are you alright? Like for real are you alright?" He worriedly asked me again, sitting down next to me. "He's not dead..." I spoke, ignoring his question. "Michaels dead (Y/n)..." John spoke feeling a bit tense himself. "He's not dead." I repeated, John rubbed my back feeling a bit frustrated for bringing up Michael. He remembers being backed up into a corner by Michael and almost got killed by him; he tried to block out those negative thoughts as he was more concerned with me. "Michael is dead, come on let's go back home an-" John was about to speak but I started to get agitated.

"Michael's alive. I saw him and I can feel it. Michael is going to get me and you and everyone if I don't stop him. He'll kil-"

"MICHAEL MYERS IS DEAD (Y/N)~" He shouted stressfully, I stop my rambling shocked by his words. He's never raised his voice before.

John calmed down giving me a guilty look. "Michael Myers is dead..." John spoke once more with calmness this time. "He is not coming back... We watched him burn, he's not coming back from that..." John said relaxed, I looked away in shame. "It's been two years don't you think he would have shown up by now?..." He spoke with seriousness, I couldn't bring myself to look at him. John sighed and wrapped an arm around me. "Look if it makes you feel any better after I hang out with my friends. I'll spend the rest of the night with you ok?" John promised sweetly and softly smiling at me, I look down sadly. "I thought you wanted to go on your date with Tiffany?" I barely said tears threatening to leave my eyes, he hugged me softly like a mother holding a newborn. "I don't even want to go that much... I'll try to get out of it." I started to feel slightly better with his words. "Thank you John..." I uttered out; my hair covering my sad face. "Where's a pretty girl. Peek-a-boo" John said in a babyish voice, slightly moving my hair out of the way so he can see my red and wet face. He gave me a goofy grin as I smile and giggle from his goofy light hearted attitude.

"Come on John." I hear John's friend Robert grabbing John's arm and dragging him away. "I'll see you later tonight alright..." I hear John say as he was dragged away to join his male friends. I sadly waved bye at him, sighing. I see Susan walk out of the store. "Hey you alright? I heard you fell and... oh." She stopped her sentence when she noticed John and his friends. "Lets go..." I muttered walking away from the group Susan following me into the car. The jealous feeling latching on to me. I stopped when I realized I forgot to pay. "I'll be right back. I have to pay." I reminded Susan, who said a ok as I head back into the store. Most of the people that saw the incident left, you have no idea relieved I am for that... I pick out the red vines from the ground, and grabbing some pain-killers heading to the front desk; huffing when I saw Tiffany on the counter.

I put my stuff on the counter avoiding eye contact with the girl. She payed for my stuff; reluctantly doing her job for the girl she hates. "Have a nice day. To the person who lead the killer of Haddonfield straight to u-" She sneered before I interrupted her. "Thank you Tiffany..." I bluntly said, grabbing my stuff and heading out the door. "Thank you so much for leading the great Michael Myers here (Y/n) were all so lucky. I guess Annie and Lynda were lucky to; huh?..." I stopped straight in my tracks when I heard Tiffany say 'there' names in vein. I clench my fist getting angry, but I stood my ground not looking at her. 'She's not worth it just ignore her' I thought in my head but I couldn't help but reply back. "If you say anything like that to me again... I'll break your jaw, knock your teeth out. Understand?" I savagely bit back on her, she stood in shock; offended by my comment. I walked out the door leaving the preppy girl on her tracks, surprised and stunned.

It was now around 6 PM, earlier that day I told Susan about researching about the symbol on my neck, she thought I was crazy at first but agreed to help me later. She even invited Maddie to help who should be at our house any minute now. I looked down out of my bedroom window to see the lightened street full of halloween decorations getting ready for tomorrow night. I look at my mirror to see Michaels reflection, but this time I didn't run from it cause I knew it was fake. The figure disappeared like fog, I brushed this off fast. I hear the doorbell ring in our front door, I went downstairs right by the front door to join Susan who stopped me. "I'll get it~" She said, opened the door and on the other side stood Maddie who was carrying books about evil symbols and their origins with a giant grin on her face. Maddie says she loves reading about the supernatural and the unknown, that's why she was labeled as the weird girl in our college campus, I didn't think she was weird though I thought she was interesting. "Let's do this~" She confidently entered the house with Susans primsission of course...

"Ankth... Nope. Black Sun... Nope. Evil Eye... Once again Nope.~" Maddie scowled looking through one of the many books in the living room table, me and Susan joining her; reading through all of the giant textbooks like no tomorrow trying to find something of use to us. "This is harder than I thought it was going to be..." I commented; turning a page on the book. "You can say that again." Susan agreed, switching to a smaller looking book after she finished the one she was reading, finding no luck. "Come on guys if we don't find anything tomorrow, we can meet up at the library?" Maddie suggested eagerly, Me and Susan looked at eachother and eventually agreeing. I closed my book flung it in the living room table, leaning against the couch and groaned. "...Let's take a break..." I requested lazily, feeling bored by finding nothing of importance, they both sighed in relief. Maddie went into the kitchen for a snack while Susan stretched her legs. I leaned back down on the dark green couch; feeling tired from feeding so much information in my head.

"John Lloyd Pov"

We were over at Roberts house with me and a couple of his friends; chatting about random and stupid stuff. I sat there quietly feeling remorse for not staying with (Y/n). For quite a while now i've been feeling unhappy with Tiffany. I noticed more and more things that are negative in our relationship. Like how Tiffany would brush me off everytime we talked with her friends, or when I need something from her, she won't help me and would ignore me when I need her. Ever since (Y/n) moved in mine and Susan's house, I felt a new sense of happiness like she bringing more joy into my life. And because of that I started to see that I have a negative relationship with Tiffany. It's weird... Everytime i'm around (Y/n) I have butterflies in my chest everytime we spend time together, and when i'm around Tiffany I feel grumpy and have a weird feeling in my stomach like somethings wrong. So I finally decided to break up with Tiffany, i'll tell her the news lightly even though she treated me like shit; I still respect her enough to tell her lightly.

"Hey dude i'll be right back I have to go to the bathroom.~" Robert said heading the opposite direction of the bedroom, I raised an eyebrow at his sudden departure. Where is he going? He went to the bathroom 20 minutes ago? My curiosity got the better of me. I stood up from the makeshift chair, telling Roberts friends that i'll be right back, they nodded in understanding. I headed into the narrow hallway and into his bedroom. Finding Tiffany and Robert making out like horny rabbits, My stomach dropped in shock and my blood boiled in anger.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I furiously yelled at the couple, they pulled away from the source of my voice. "John Baby! It's not what it looks like!..." She tried to explain herself but by the evidence; I see other wise. "Dude i'm sorr-" Robert was about it say. "Save it..." I snarled; interrupting him. "You know what? I'm leaving, you two have fun!-" I crocked in anger and sadness storming out of the house ignoring the pleas from everyone in the house especially Tiffany and Robert; heading in Susan car to go home. I had a feeling she was cheating on me but I didn't think she would sink down in a new low. I drove into my driveway and headed inside the small house. The thing I really need is the company of my family.

I stepped into the living room only to find dozens of books lying around the table and coach. Susan, (y/n), and Maddie were on the couch talking, Susan and Maddie putting (Y/n) into a corner grinning like mad-men. "Do you like him?" Susan grinned, (Y/n)'s face flustered red. "No-" She said quickly and simply, Maddie laughed. "Do you like him?" Susan said again. "NO!" (Y/n) squeaked louder. "Do you like Joh-" She interrupted Susan by the first thing in her head. "YES!" She said high pitch voice, when she saw me she put her jacket over head in embarrassment. I was surprised; my cheeks turned pink. Maddie bursted laughing, pointing at (Y/n) while she sat embarrassed and angry. "You just told him your deepest darkest secret." Maddie snorted, while (Y/n) sat there with her face fully red now. "You must be so embarrassed.~" Susan laughed and pointed at (Y/n) along with Maddie. "It's not funny guys... Shut up." (Y/n) muttered angrily looking at me with shame. I stared at her unsure of what to say, I don't know if I should be happy or flustered. My chest felt warm by the happy environment I was in.

'I'm so glad I have Susan and (Y/n) in my lives.'

---

Here it is guys chapter 12. I had Christmas Eve and Christmas Day so I had to delay my writing a bit, but i'm glad I got it posted it now. Sorry nothing much happened in this chapter I wanted to focus on the relationship of these characters before Michael Myers shows up. And you're probably wondering why i'm focusing on Readers birthmark so much in this chapter; and before you guys ask questions, your answers will be in the next chapter or the chapter after that.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as always. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 8.6K 53
(Y/N) (L/N) was a regular 15 y/o high school student, not the most popular but neither hated, she just existed. One day she manages to befriend one o...
41.1K 953 11
Halloween is supposed to be a day filled with treats, costumes, and fun. You would have never expected your Halloween to be the complete opposite. La...
636K 21.8K 16
[ 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ] ❛𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙?❜ Death is the one thing that has ever remained constant in your life. Slo...
23.6K 678 9
After escaping that fretful Camp from a serial killer, not to mention living with her for the past two weeks, yet another killer is on the Loose who...