New Beginnings (JensenXReader)

By spntrueforever

Moving to Vancouver from Georgia, you get your first audition in over a year on a show called "Supernatural"... More

Meeting Them
Auditions
Well
Explaining Everything
Dinner Party
Talking And Dinner
First Day
Wow....
The Plan For Drinks
Drinks, Drinks, And More Drinks
Alone Time With Jensen (Part 1)
A/N
Alone Time With Jensen (Part 2)
Getting Ready
It Was An Accident
Ouch
Recovery
A/N: Updating Chapters Note
Please, Come Up
Remembering
Wow, It's been awhile
Can We Be A Family Again?
Waiting For The Surprise
I Love You All, So Much
Making Every Moment Count
You thought You Saw Him
A/N
The Goodbyes Are Hard
Birthday Celebration At Convention
Making Your Debut
Your First Meet And Greet
Oh God
Fine, I'll Tell You Everything
Meeting Jensen's Parents
Weeks Went By
You Have The Best Protection
I'm Going To Be Fine, I Promise
I Need To Catch My Breath
I'm Here For You, Always and Forever
Until We Meet Again
We Need Your Help
Getting Through The Time
Yes, Times A Million
You Thought You Were Stronger
How?
A/N- The FanFictions Awards
Dress Day
A Day With Double Good News
Finally Becoming An Ackles (Ceremony) Chapter 50
Finally Becoming An Ackles (Reception and Honeymoon)
Back To The Grind With A Surprise
The Reveal
Announcing It To Everyone
Preparing For The Temporary
Your 'Get Away' Episode
Horrible Hormones
Precautions To Watch For
Confrontations
Finding Out That You Were Right
Needing A Little Space
Finally Getting That Talk
Getting Closer
Choosing Names And Contractions
New Parents
A/N - Thank You!
Party For The Newest Ackles Memeber
Live Stream
Jumping Through The Best Parts
Are We Really?
You Never Imagined This Would Happen
Paralyzed By The Pain
The Recovery Road Has A Few Bumps
Just Let Me Go Home
Days Turn Into Weeks Turn Into Months
Unimaginable Pain
No Strength Left
Facing The End
Not Yet
Be Gentle
The Fog Will Clear Up
Double Trouble
Getting Back Into Being Pregnant
Preparing For The Duo
Where'd She Go?
And Again
The First Call
What Will It Take?
You Weren't Supposed To See This
A Location
A Supposed Trade
The Final Showdown
The Bullet
Making The Little Moments Count
Thank You
Movie Night with Nightmares (Extra Chapter)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part One)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part Two)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part Three)

Please, Tell Me I'm Dreaming

3.6K 121 54
By spntrueforever

"(Y/n)?" Jensen, Gen, Jared, and a few others kept repeating your name. Your attention was on your phone. Shaking a bit, Jensen grabbed your wrists and turned you towards him. "Baby, what happened?"

You couldn't take it.

You didn't want this to be real.

You ripped your hands out of Jensen's grasp and quickly run out of the restaurant. Your hands cover over your mouth to keep the loud sobs in. You blew through the front doors and walked down the sidewalk a bit. It was raining. No. It was pouring. And not just from your eyes.

You slowly turn around to see Jensen standing outside the doors. He is getting soaked just like you. "(Y/n), I'm so sorry." Jensen knew. Before you could say anything, you let out a cry and begin to fall to your knees, but Jensen catches you in his arms. You fall in to his strong grip and cry. Your tears soaking his already wet jacket.

"Jensen, h- he's gone. I didn't get to say goodbye. He's never gonna be there for me.....He's gone. P- Please tell me I'm dreaming?" You beg of him but his eyes say other wise. "I wish I could baby girl. I wish I could." You let out more cries as Jensen rocks you back and forth on the small bench outside the restaurant. You pause the tears for only a moment when Gen, Jared, Misha, and Vicki come outside to see you. Gen and Vicki have tears in there eyes and Jared and Misha have faces of sorrow.

"(Y/n), let's get you inside. You're freezing and you will catch a cold. Come on-" Jensen said lifting you to your feet. "NO." You yell startling all of them. "It's okay baby. I know this will be hard. We are all here for you." Jensen reached for your hand but you pulled back. "No! I-I said no. You lied to me Jay." You cry harder.

"What are you talking about, (Y/n)?" Jensen asks you confused. He takes a step towards you but you take one back. "Y-You promised me that my dad would be okay. You promised me! You said that I should stay up here with you all of these weeks instead of visiting him. MY DYING FATHER. You took him away from me. I- I can't even look at you right now. Why would you have done that?" You let out a heavy breath and see Jared stepping forward. Jensen has tears streaming down his face, mixed in from the rain.

"(Y/n), take it easy. Just breath. Come inside, please. Your sister will be here soon. Come on, it's going to be okay." Jared reached out to you but you flinched and moved back, he did as well. "No, it's never going to be okay. I- I'm never going to forgive you Jensen...." You turn from the group and rub your hands up and down your freezing arms. You hear them call after you so you start to run.

You sprint.

You wanted to get away.

You wanted this pain gone.

This horrible pain of regret, fear, confusion, heartbreak.

As you ran you figured a place to go.

A place that calmed you down.

A place you and your Dad always went to, "Maggie's nooks and books". You walked up to the store front, pulled of your shoes, and opened the front door. As you walked in, you got stares. Well, now thinking about it, you were completely wet, your eyes were beat red and black from the makeup, you were holding your shoes, it just didn't look the best. But, it didn't phase you. You still went to the back corner and found "Your Spot". You collapsed in a cradled position and cried in your knees. A tap on your shoulder caused you to look up.

Maggie, the owner, knew you very well. The sweet elder watched you grow up in her store. She bounced around from all of the stores to check up on them. She was holding a towel out for you and a tray that had your favorite ice cream and a cup of hot cocoa. "I heard, sweetie. I am so sorry, (Y/n)." She wrapped the towel around you and just as you thought the tears were gone, another wave hit you.

"Oh, (Y/n) dear," Maggie got to her knees and brought you into her arms. "Everything's going to be okay." You swallowed hard, "No, it-it's not. M-my dad is dead and I practically blamed it on my boyfriend. I yelled and yelled at him. It wasn't right. I-I-I don't know what to do." You cried and cried again until you wore yourself out to point there you fell asleep.

3rd Person POV

Maggie gently set (Y/n) down, off her lap. She closed her store early that night for reasons she cared not to share to the folks in the little shop. Once everyone was out, Maggie called Karen, who had informed her about Keith, she asked Karen about what to do about (Y/n). Karen told her that Katharine had just landed at the Vancouver airport. Karen gave Maggie Katharine's number and to call her. Maggie thanked Karen and told her again that she was so sorry for her loss.

Maggie did what she said she was going to do and called Katharine. Maggie had only met Katharine a few times but reading was (Y/n)'s things. Maggie remembered the moments she would see (Y/n) and Keith right at opening and would have to help them to the door for closing. She had never seen a father and daughter so closer before.

*************

3rd Person POV at Restaurant

"(Y/n)!" They called out for her. But, she just ran faster. They all watched her run away until she turned and they saw her no more. Jared turned to face his wife and friends. He noticed Jensen on the bench with his face in his hands. Jared, silently, told Misha to take the girls inside and explain to everyone, in a short summary, what had happened and that the party was over.

Still raining, Jared tugged his jacket closer to his body before sitting next to Jensen. "She's gone Jar. I-I've lost the love of my life." Jared heard Jensen let out a quiet cry. "No you didn't man. (Y/n) loves you. She loves you so much. You did something for her she thought she would never have again, you brought her family together again." Jared tried to comfort his friend but it wasn't happening.

"Yeah, and I-I just tore her apart from them. I told her to stay with me all these months because I was filming and couldn't leave and I would miss her so much is she left. I was selfish. She never even got to say goodbye, Jar." Jensen stood up in a rush. When Jared finally saw his face he saw the pain. He saw the red puffy eyes and the heartbreak. Jared had never seen Jensen like this over someone before. It was because Jensen loved (Y/n) and never wanted to hurt her, ever, and that's exactly what (Y/n) yelled to him about in his face. "Jay, lets get inside. Dry off, think about this, call Katharine, and find (Y/n). She needs us. (Y/n) needs you."

Jared stood up to help his friends inside but Jensen pulled away. "Come on man, don't be stubborn." "I'm not being stubborn," Jensen said in a huff. "I-I just, I just gotta go Jar." Jared hesitated to call out from his friend. He knew he would be back, but he needed to clear his head. So, Jared watched Jensen walk off in the cold, rainy night. Jared went back inside and told everyone to head to the bar if they would like or go home. They all vouched to go home and Jared promised them all updates on anything.

Jared and Gen went back to their house and Misha and Vicki followed behind them. The Padalecki's and Collins' talked about helping their friends. Gen called Katharine and found out that she had found (Y/n) and that everything was okay at the moment. Katharine told Gen she would call her after she talked to (Y/n). But no one had heard from Jensen yet. They all figured he went home or to his trailer.

As Jensen walked away from Jared, he found the closest liquor store. Grabbed a six-pack and a few extra bottles of stuff he didn't need but also needed at the same time. Jensen grabbed his alcohol and made his way back to his trailer. He held his phone on his hand as he downed the whole six-pack and most of the whiskey he had purchased before he passed out on his couch, crying that his life was over. Jensen didn't know what to do without (Y/n). He just wanted to make up to her, but he saw the pain and fear in (Y/n)'s eyes. He saw how hurt she was and Jensen felt like a selfish ass. But, having a hangover right now was probably not the best idea from Jensen. However, no one thinks rationally when in pain.

*************************

Katharine pulled up to "Maggie's" after she had just gotten off the phone with Maggie herself. Maggie told Katharine everything (Y/n) had told her before she fell asleep. Katharine began crying again as she reached the steps of the small store. Taking in a very deep breath, Katharine pushed the door open and Maggie heard the bell immediately. Maggie saw Katharine's tears and pulled her in for a hug, after they chatted momentarily, Maggie pointed Katharine in (Y/n)'s direction and she nodded a thank you. Katharine ran her hands over the bookshelves she passed as she made her way back to (Y/n).

As Katharine turned towards the last aisle, all the way in the back. She noticed that (Y/n) was no longer sleep, and breathing very rappidly.  "(Y/n)!" Katharine sniffled as she quickly bent down closer to her sister. (Y/n)'s face still turned forward, Katharine took (Y/n)'s hands and looked her all over. (Y/n)'s breathing was very rapid, her pupils were dialated, her hands were cold and clammy, and it looked as if she had just seen a ghost. "(Y/n), sis, talk to me. What's wrong? Come on baby sis." Katharine placed her hand on (Y/n)'s cheek to help her calm down. (Y/n) turned her head to look at her sister then rolled over and puked her guts out then passed out. "(Y/n)! Hey! No, don't you do this to me. Wake up! Wake up! (Y/n)! Maggie call 911."

Maggie quickly dialed the emergency number and told Katharine to keep (Y/n) elevated a bit. Katharine held (Y/n)'s cold and pale body in her arms. "I'm so sorry, sissy. This is the worst birthday ever. But, you gotta be okay. You gotta be. I need you. I-I need you. We already lost Dad, I-I can't lose you too. Please wake up." Katharine hugged (Y/n)'s body and the paramedics rushed into the shop. Katharine ran to her car and followed behind the ambulance. On the way, Katharine called Jensen first and heard no answer, but left a message. Next, She called Gen, who was still with Misha and Vicki. They all agreed to meet at the hospital while Jared and Misha went to look for Jensen.

Gen and Vicki arrived at the hospital to comfort Katharine. Katharine told them what had happened and she was a crying mess. Her father had just died and her sister just passed out from shock. It had definitely been a rough night. Katharine called her mom and told her what had happened as well. Karen told Katharine that she and Matt were coming up. They needed to get through this as a family.

Jared and Misha knew exactly where Jensen went. They knew him so well. Jared drove Misha and he to the studio lot and pulled up right in front of Jensen's trailer. Misha got to the door first and knocked on it a few times, calling out Jensen's name several times. After no luck, Misha and Jared walk in to see Jensen passed out on the couch with the smell of alcohol strong throughout the trailer. They both ran to their frineds side and began to shake him. "Jay, you gotta wake up man. (Y/n)'s in the hospital." Jared said looking at Jensen then up at Misha. "Go away..." Jensen mumbled into the couch before flipping over onto his back with his eyes still shut.

Misha rolled his eyes and knew they were dealing with a drunk Jensen. So, Misha went to the small kitchen and pour a glass of cold water. Misha walked over to Jensen and dumped the whole glass on his face, causing Jensen to spring awake and grab his temples. "Dude, what the hell?" Jensen cleaned the water off his face and still grabbed his temples, trying to ease the pounding in his head. "God, I drank way too much." "Jay, did you hear what I said?" Jared said looking at Jensen. "No, what did you say?" Jensen said looking up to Jared.

"I said, (Y/n)'s in the hospital, and she needs us right now."

********************************

Emotional chapter!

Tell me if you guys liked it in the comments!

Thanks for all the reads guys! It means so much!

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 84 12
Readerxsiblings!Sam&Dean You're obsessed with the show "Supernatural." Living in Lawrence, you've always felt a deep connection to the show, but you...
111K 4.5K 51
~Under editing~ What happeneds when your best friend makes you come to Vancouver for the weekend? Will a face from the past will return? A new ac...
8.9K 307 26
Some of the events in this story may appear to be confusing, but I will edit it later. Keep in mind that in this Story you are 21 and Jensen is 24. ...
10.2K 263 19
This is a Misha Collins love story. Victoria doesn't exist in this story. I have nothing against her, this story just doesn't involve her. Lacey...