In His Eyes ( A Malak Watson...

By galaxygurl02624

Alex Cristy : Bullied by peers all of her life 16 years old has one sister who's 18 and a brother who's 20 Ne... More

LET ME SLEEP
In living Hell
Fall Into Me
The Perfect Dream
Exchange pt 1
Exchange pt 2
Continuous Cycle
Sorry guys
The Vibes Between Us

Im sorry

412 8 6
By galaxygurl02624

To all my readers who have never stopped reading my books

I am so sorry I stopped writing. I got writers block that prevented me from writing anymore. So much was happening in my life that I just had to stop for a bit.
This doesn't mean that I stopped writing these stories for amazing people, because I will continue to write stories for you.
I also plan to write another story (as promised) starting next year. I have finished writing my other book so I can start writing two books at a time. I can't write 3 at a time because I will get blocked by everything and stop writing.
So therefore, I want to know how everyone has been doing and I need to catch up on how you all are doing. And also I am asking how each and every one of you are doing so you can easily text me.

In the meantime I will be writing stories more often and once again I'm sorry I stopped.
I love you all and please bear with me.
Love you but I gotta fly back to the galaxy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 42.7K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
574K 35.1K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...