TEAM S

By pianoforte

Team S is one of the best teams in Stars , their leader "Emeralds eyes" is known for her strength , courage,b... More

TEAM S (Watty Awards 2012)
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
Epilogue

chapter 27

204 2 1
By pianoforte

Mr cookie :please vote for team s cause we entered the watty awards !

 ginger's picture 0-0 ------------------------------------------------>

Sara pov :P

Waiting is probably the worst thing , it’s an examination of all one’s have , there are moments when you lose everything or you gain everything , those moments are easy but the moment you wait for one of those two  to happen they are the real torture , that is what storm felt , she was on a cliff , either she lose her brother or she get  to see him again , the funny thing is she couldn’t cry , she was trying hard for her brothers , she won’t cry , because she knew if she cried it meant loosing Scott , and she will never lose faith in him , he will come back , but with every second her faith was taken away from her by her mother’s weeping voice and her brothers silent tears , and by Nina who had a heart broken look on her face , with fear that she will never see the one she loves again . And Seth, who simply looked numb as if he had lost a part of himself. Storm could take it no more; she had to get out of here.

“I am going to get something to drink, anyone wants something?” she whispered

A look of hatred was printed on her mother’s face “you bitch; it’s your entire fault! You did this to him, you have always hated him, ALWAYS!” she shouted at storm, the boys were angry now!

“What the hell mom?” sky stood up.

“I fucking hate you, you were always jealous of him , you never loved him , always taking the things he loved the most , you hated him because he was perfect and you were not “

“Mom, stop it!” spark shouted

“you little bitch , you shouldn’t be the leader anyway it was not meant to be , you were never chosen , but no you had to take it from Scott , it meant the world to him , but you stole it away “ her mom continued as if they had said nothing .

“Enough!” Sam screamed

“You slut I wish you were there instead of him!”

“Shut the hell up! You know what? It was not storm’s fault you bitch, it was all yours, and you know nothing about us, because you were never there, that incident is nothing like you think, storm actually—“

“No! stop it , that’s enough Seth “storm said , with every word her voice became whispers, even though she knew that her mother didn’t mean a word she said , even though she knew it was all her worry speaking , but she was hurt , even though she knew when she made that decision , she knew people were going to talk , say she is selfish and awful to do something like that to her brother , the brother who loved her dearly , she became a bitch in everyone’s eyes .

“I see no one wants anything “ she ran out of there as fast as her feet could , she found a vending machine in an alley in the hospital , she collapsed in  the space between that vending machine and the wall , she was fighting not to cry , but her heart was wounded beyond repair . All that she was able to think was her mother was right, she wished that she can be in his place too.

“Storm! Where are you? “She heard Adam’s voice calling, but she didn’t answer, she won’t let him near her anymore, she was a monster.

“Dame it storm, why didn’t you answer me “she looked up and there he was, she had no idea how he found her, she was numb.

Adam looked at storm , she looked broken , and that made him feel like he wanted to take her out of here and hide her , so no one will ever hurt her again , he sat down next to her , hugging her tightly , storm wanted to fight her way out of his arms , but she couldn’t it was too comforting .

“Don’t even think about it! I am not breaking up with you because none of this is your fault “as if reading her mind, Adam’s words came to stop her thoughts.

They stayed like that for almost 20 minutes, when Adam spoke again

“Tell me storm, what was that incident all about?” for some reason, she felt she owed him that much so her words started flowing as she remembered those awful days

(Flash back! 3 years earlier)

“Storm, when is Scott coming back “the 12 years old spark asked

“Yeah it’s almost 12 am “Sam mentioned.

“he’ll be back soon “ Seth tried to calm them down , but he himself was getting worried , Scott was a perfect child , both their parents loved him , he was to be the next leader of The stars , he was trained to take the leadership since he was 2 years old , they all were trained but not as badly as Scott .

“Yeah, he must be training hard “storm said. That girl was everything to her brothers, she was always the mature one, she took their mother’s place because she was never there, and at age of 10 she was able to do everything a mother does for her brothers’ sake.

“Ok guys , now everyone to their beds , we have a long day tomorrow !”Storm said, and they all nodded, tomorrow was the day Scott was to be pronounced as their leader making them all a team .

3 hours later, storm heard the main door open , she frantically got out of her bed. She was sick worried about Scott, as she ran down the stairs , she was horrified by what she saw .

It was Scott , he was laying on the floor , blood coming out of every place in his body , as she ran to him , he raised his face up .

“Why are you still up sis?” he was trying to delay the talk he knew he had to do with her . He was covered in blood for God’s sake

“Who did this to you ?” storm was not giving him that , as she pulled him up to his feet guiding him to the bathroom

Scott sighed “them again , they sent 20 men on me , it was too much “

“I see “

“storm , I don’t want it anymore , all this pain and anger , I really hate this life , I wish I die right now so that I don’t take the stupid leadership ,I wish I wasn’t the oldest sometimes, ouch !” storm was disinfecting his injuries , she felt awful for her brother , every night he would come bleeding , injured , he was a sweet heart he really didn’t deserve this , none of them did , but Scott was always the one to take it all on his shoulders , because he simply was the eldest .

“Come on now, let’s get you to bed “storm said warmly to her brother, as she helped him to his room .

Storm stayed awake that night , she made up her mind that day , she’ll save him .

As morning came she wasted no time , she ran to the only one who would help her , uncle k

“Uncle k, I have something to talk to you about !”

“What is it storm “her eyes were that deep green color he knew she was talking business

“I want to take the leadership from Scott , so how do I do it ?”

“what? Why would you want to do that , it’s his life !” that’s the thing everyone thought sott loved the leadership thing , but storm knew better than to believe his acting .

“I have my reasons “ uncle k was smart enough to know that storm wasn’t going to back down , in the end he agreed to train her , he was surprised at how far she went in so little time , she trained like no human should , she would train herself into passing out , then as soon as she wakes up she would start training again ,as days passed she became stronger and stronger , even stronger than the best agents In stars as she finished them one after another , she got herself a good reputation in the field . Storm became the emerald eyes .

And one day she went to her dad and asked for the leadership , everyone was shocked , even Scott .

“I want it dad , and I’ll fight Scott for it “ her serious eyes proved she was neither insane or joking .

“The law of our organization prevents me from refusing , but are you willing to do that to your brother storm ?”

“Yes “her answer was.

As the fight started storm, was fighting her beloved brother , she fought with everything she had , Scott on the other hand was reluctant to hurt is baby sis .

As they fought and fought , Scott couldn't't match up to her , he tried but failed , as they both became so tired, but storm pushed herself she had to save him , with a final punch to the stomach, Scott fell to  the ground first , he had lost .

After the fight storm passed out , and when she came to , she found her brothers around her including Scott, and when she was left alone with him  .

“Why did you do that storm? You will go through hell “

“Doesn’t matter “

“WHY?” Scott screamed as his tears ran down his face , he knew damn well why .

He sat on his  knees next to her bed , she smiled brightly at him .

“Because that way I can save my brother “

(End of flash back)

Adam was speechless all of those people judged her , and hurt her when all she did was save her brother from her parents , she took it all upon herself , the hurt , the fighting till she can stand no more , the extra practice, everything .

Adam’s arms tightened around storm ,and for once she felt safe , like she would never be hurt again , her sobs were coming to an end , it felt great to tell someone , she felt as if all those years of holding that secret were over now .

“Adam, storm!” Nina rushed to them with tears in her eyes “Scott , he – he --  “ she fell to her knees and started sobbing hard .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well yes I am that evil to finish it here :P damn I love being evil .

Well I hope you liked it , there are 2-3 more chapters and this story will end , I hope you liked it ,and please vote ,comment and fan.

Thank You !

Sara <3  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
104K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
81.4K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...