A Twisted Life

Par ahsharmonet

A twisted story of a bad girl. Plus

Coming Soon !!
1.
2.
3.
3.2
4.
5.
6.
7.
7.2
8.
Hit Lady : Jhené Aiko x Big Sean ( Urban )
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.

17.

12 0 0
Par ahsharmonet

D A N N Y 💜

"Hey babe. I'm about to go grab me and Harley something to eat. You hungry? I can get you something too?"

I looked over at the door and saw Ty putting on his coat and fixing his beanie on his head. I simply just nodded and turned back to the tv screen which was playing some movie that I wasn't even paying attention to.

"Well I'm getting winghouse is that good with you?" He asked. I just nodded in response. I heard him sigh before opening the door and walking out. Locking the door behind him.

I know he's getting tired of my behavior but I didn't know how else to react to this. Ever since Mayleen came over two days ago to spill her encounter with her dad I just have been in this stuck phase. I didn't want to do anything or go anywhere. I barely brought myself to shower every morning. If it was up to me I would just lay in bed all day but Ty wouldn't let me.

I guess just hearing that I was right about seeing my uncles those times and I wasn't just hallucinating really shocked me. I didn't know how to feel or react. I know I was pushing away Ty and everyone else who tries to socialize with me but I just wanted to be alone.

"Dan?" I heard Lee's voice call me from upstairs. I got up from the couch and made my way up the stairs.  My first actual voluntary movement of the day. I peeked my head in her room finding her at her vanity looking at herself in the mirror.

"Wassup babygirl" I said coming fully in the room and sitting on the end of the bed behind her.

" I'm in a pickle." She said turning to face me with a frown on her face.

I chuckled, " How so?" 

" I have no idea what to do with my hair!" I laughed and got up from my spot on the bed and stood behind her turning her around so we were both looking at each other through the mirror.

"Hmmm. That is quite a big pickle isn't it."

"Yes and I have to get ready before dad gets home or I won't be able to go shopping at the mall today." She said in distress.

"Well you want to know what helps me princess?" I asked her while brushing through her hair.

"Yes anything will help at this point."

"Well first I pick out my outfit. Do you already have something in mind?"

She got up off the stool and walked into her closet. When she came back out she laid her outfit on the bed. 

"Let's see what we have here. How about you go out the outfit on and then we'll see what hairstyle best fits." I told her before escorting her to the bathroom.

I came back to her room and sat in my place on her bed. While waiting for her I picked up my phone and went through my messages which I haven't looked at.

Nyla 💛: Hey boo! How are you feeling today?
Me : Hey. Feeling the same.
Nyla💛: Well not to be a know it all but you're digging yourself in a deep hole
Me: Ok Ny. Well I also do not know what else to do
Nyla💛: Idk. Maybe come hang out with your friends who miss and love you 🤷🏽‍♀️🙂
Me : Lol I'll think about it. But brb gotta help bbg get ready.
Nyla💛: Ok love you babe 💛
Me : love you too 💜

"Ok I'm done."  Lee was standing in front of me with black jeans ripped at the knees , a red and back Harley Davidson shirt  and her red and white checkered vans. Honesty she had good taste for a 5 year old.

I smiled and let her back over to the vanity.
"So what I'm thinking is we do a high pony or I could straighten it for you." I told her looking at her through the mirror.

"Hmm I want you to straighten it but then we put it in two high ponies  and you curl the ends." She said.

"Yes ma'am."  I went to get my speaker and straighter and curling iron from the room.Coming back to her room I plugged everything in and turned on True to Self. I put my hair up in a messy bun and got to doing her hair.

💇🏽‍♀️.                                                              💇🏽‍♀️

D A R R E N

I made my way into the kitchen because a nigga was starving and Ny's lazy ass never wanted to cook and nobody wanted Day Day's uncultured ass in her cooking so once again dinner was on me. I looked in the fridge to see what I could cook and wasn't shit in there. So I looked in the freezer and I peeped a bag of chicken wings and another of steak fries. I took both out and set them on the counter to thaw out. Looks like we were having fried chicken tonight.

After frying the chicken and baking the fries I made everyone a plate and there was still some left so I put foil over it to keep it warm just in case anyone wanted more.

"Aye! Foods done." As soon as I finished yelling Day's lanky ass came running in the kitchen running into the wall as he turned the corner.
"Ol hungry ass." I laughed at his ass as he rubbed his arm taking a seat at the counter.

"Aye man. You know Ny be starving us in this bitch every chance she get." He said before blessing his food.

Ny walked in next with Mayleen behind her.  I totally forgot she was even here.

"I forgot you were here so I didn't make you a plate. But there's some on the stove if you want it." I told her before taking my seat next to Day. Ny say across from us and after making her own plate, Leena sat next to her.

It was quiet for awhile as everyone ate and was on their phones doing whatever but Ny broke the silence first.

"Man. Let's go out tonight or something. We haven't been out this house in awhile and I'm mad bored." She said

"Yea I been here a week and I haven't even had a full chance to go out with y'all yet." Leena agreed.

" I mean we can hit up the mall. I was planning on heading out there after this." I said getting up and taking care of my plate.

"Mall it is. I hope y'all got money because I'm not paying for shit!!!" Day exclaimed placing his plate in the sink and running out the kitchen.

"Yea that's what he thinks." Ny said getting up too while making Mayleen laugh. She gave me her plate before leaving the kitchen.

It was just me and Leena left in the kitchen now. I was doing dishes and she was still finishing her food.

Eventually she got up giving me her plate but instead of leaving like the others did she say up on the counter and started drying dishes.

"Hey." She spoke first
"Wassup."
" Why you been being distant. Since that whole day at Ty's you been off." She said placing the plates back in the cabinet.  Honestly I was keeping distance. Ever since I saw her buss her daddy and aunts knees that night I ain't know how to feel about her. She was cool and all but something about her we don't know about.

I shrugged. " I mean I figured you'd wanna hang more with Ny and Danny than me. I was kinda just feeling like your chauffeur." I said laughing and handing her the next dish to dry.

"Funny. No I don't wanna spend time with them and all but you're more interesting. Ny's always with Day and Danny's going through it right now so you're like the only person left I can kick it with."

"Oh wow. So I'm the default friend. I'm hurt." I said making her laugh.

"Nah you twisting my words!! I didn't say that. I just wanna hang more." She said putting the dishes away and drying off her hands.

"Ok then tomorrow we can kick it and do anything you want. Cool?" I said about to leave the kitchen.

"Yea alright." She answered walking out in front of me and upstairs to get ready.

I followed behind her but went up to my room to get ready. I decided on wearing my orange camo bape jacket with my black jeans and orange, black,  and white Jordan 1s.  I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth again and put on my bottom grill. Ya know I had to look good for the honey just in case I had to mack 😉. When I was done checking myself I went downstairs to see everybody waiting on me.

"What y'all waiting on? Let's go."  I said grabbing my keys and heading out. Everyone followed and ended up hopping in the truck with me. I turned around in the the backseat looking at Ny and Day who was strapping in.
"Uhm what are you two doing?" I asked them pointing between them.

"Preserving the oxygen that's left in the atmosphere. It's called carpooling." Day said cheesing at me.  I shook my head and turned around and starting up the truck and driving out the neighborhood.

🚘.                                                            🚘

D A N N Y 💜

"So how did I do baby?" I asked Lee as I teased her curls and slicked her hair back.

"Perfect. I look good. Thank you Danny!" She got up and hugged me making me smile and embrace her back.

"Baby?" I heard Ty call from downstairs.
"Up here!" I yelled back. I got up and went downstairs with Harley so we could eat. 
"Hey my beautiful girls. Missed daddy?" He asked setting the food down on the coffee table in the living room and holding his arms out for hugs.

"Yes." Me and Lee said hugging him back. He let go and we all sat on the couch. He handed me and Lee our containers of wings and passed us our cups out the cup holder. We blessed our food before we started eating.

I opened my container to lemon pepper wings and fries. I was so happy. As I was bussing down I caught Ty staring at me out the corner of my eye.

"See something you like?" I asked him wiping my mouth.

"Mhmm" he said before leaning in for a kiss which I gladly returned. He smirked pulling away and focused back on his food.

"Daddy you like my hair? Danny slayyyyed me." She said posing making me and Ty bust out laughing.

"Girl you is something else. But yes she did her thang." He said boosting her head.

"I know she did. Now I get to help slay her next." She said before sipping from her cup.

"Yes baby get her right!" Ty encouraged making me roll my eyes and smirk.

I know I know I know. It's been toooooo long. Y'all probably forgot about this book so I encourage you to go back and read again. I'm going to start making updates to this story and my big sean x jhene one as well so keep your eyes peeled. This was a weak chapter for a come back but next update will be better I promise.

Much love 💛

Char

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

97.7K 2.3K 29
A small-town Tennesse girl moves to New York for college. As a bonus, her boyfriend lives there too. She meets a guy who makes her have mixed emotion...
42 3 10
A heartbroken girl who just wanted to start a new happy life but something comes on the way.
LOVE IN HELL Par Nayach0

Roman pour Adolescents

30 0 14
This book is about a girl who found a little boy in the back of her car truck, she felt a lot of stress and decided to call her boyfriend for support...
49 0 15
A nightmarish figure from Rachel's past comes back With a vengeance , determined to get back what was his..