5.

( Performance in mm)

Ruby / Aleexus 👠

" How old did you say she was?" Ty asked me.

"She's 19." i told him. He looked at me then back at the photo I had given him of Danntelle. He squinted his eyes at the picture.

"Why do she look so young?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes." I don't fucking know! You act like I'm her muthafuckin DNA strand or some shit..." I told him while crossing my arms against my chest. He mugged me.

"I'm tellin mama." he said smirking at me.

I scoffed." I wish you would. You really don't want me to let out all the dirt you've tried to sweep under the carpet." I told him as I watched the smirk disappear off his face.

"Whatever man.Any way you got this chick number?" he asked me.

" Yep and she got mine."

"Well call her up and tell her to meet me here tomorrow at 3 on da dot. If she not here," he shrugged," oh well." he got up from behind the desk and walked over to me and kissed me on my forehead.

"Bye sis. Kill it out there and dont forget to lock up after your performance." he said about to walk out.

"Where you going?" I asked him facing him.

"I gotta go see my babygirl."

"Oh okay  give my niecy a big kiss for me." I told him walking out of his office and down the hall.

"Yeah okay." he called down the hall to me as he locked up his office. I shook my head and went to the dressing rooms located further down the hall. As I walked in I saw a few of the girls still there packing up a few of their things at the vanities while the others were locking up their lockers. Since I was going to be locking up today I might as well collect Ty's money.

"Alright girls before you head out I'm going to need Ty's cut for tonight." I told them as I sat down at my custom dark red vanity.

I heard someone smack their lips and automatically knew it was Tutsy. Why the fuck her name is Tutsy? I don't know, ask my dumb ass brother who gave her that name. Matter of fact she don't even get to perform on stage. All we do is send her to the private rooms when somebody wants their dick sucked or to get fucked.

" I don't wanna give my money to you! How I know its gon get back ta Daddy?" she said while licking her lips. I almost threw up. I hate how he has every girl in here call him Daddy. Besides me. He is not my muthafuckin Daddy.

"Look I really don't got time for you. Put your money on my vanity before you leave out or we gon be one hoe less." I said while applying some deep red lipstick to my lips and teasing my hair. I saw her roll her eyes but she put Ty's cut on my dresser along with the other girls then walked out with them.

Once I was done I took the money and put it in my duffle bag and walked out the dressing room. I took the keys out my bag and locked the door behind me. I handed it to one of the guards by the stage as I saw Opal making her way off the stage with hers.

"Hey Ruby!" she said as she came down by us.

"Hey Opal. I hope you got everything you need from the room cause I just locked up." I told her.

She nodded." I'm  good. See you next week!" she said as she walked off. Since she was the second top dancer, under me of course, she only had to dance 4 times a week unlike the other girls who come in every night. I have to come in every night just in case Ty has an emergency or family matters, like tonight, and I need to stay and lock up.