4.

Day Day in MM( Changed)

Danntelle 💙

"Stop fucking touching my ear girl!" Darren said sounding irritated.

I laughed and removed my hand from his ear.

"You mad bruh?" I asked him in my little girl voice.

"Nah I'm straight." He said before picking up his phone off his lap and pretending to busy himself.

"You must be mad!" I said taking his phone and putting his phone an putting it in my bra.

"Oh my god!" He groaned running his hands down his face. "Stop fucking playing so much Danntelle. Give me my phone." he said reaching for me but I moved away out of his reach.

"Why you mad?" I asked him while grabbing his face and making him poke his lips out. He grabbed my wrists and took my hand off his face mugging me.

"Ha ha you mad!" I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"You done being a kid now?" he asked unamused.

"Nah . I wanna play wrestle though." I said before tackling him back on the bed.

"Girl get off me! You barely got any clothes on and you trying to play around." he said. I sat up so I was straddling him and looked own at my attire. I was wearing one of his white t-shirts and my matching plum colored lace bra and panties set. I shrugged and smirked down at him.

" Come on. First to tap out has to be the winner's slave for a week." I said winking at him. He thought about it for a second.

"What type of slave?"

"Depends on what the winner decides." I told him shrugging. "You down?" I asked .

"Yeah I guess..." he said .

"Yay!"I got up off of  him and ran into the bathroom. I got the jar of Vaseline out of the medicine cabinet and rubbed some on my face. I tied my hair up in a bun. I looked at myself in the mirror and looked at myself . After thinking about it for a few , I walked out of the bathroom.

" You ready?" he said after noticing the Vaseline on my face.

"Been." I said before tackling him again on the bed. I was now straddling him. He looked up at me and bit his lip. My eyes lingered on his lips for a few seconds and in that amount of time while I was distracted he managed to flip us over so he was on top and in between my legs. His shirt had risen up a little so he could see my panties. I tried to pull it back down but he grabbed my wrists and put them up above my head making my shirt rise more. This time he noticed and looked down at my panties while biting his lip.

"Damn.." I heard him mutter. He looked up at my eyes once more and then my lips. I felt myself getting moist at how sexy he looked right now. I watched his lips and he slowly leaned in closer to my face. Our lips were only centimeter apart as we stared deeply into each other eyes. Realizing that his grip had lessened on my wrists I took this opportunity while he was distracted to flip him over on his stomach and straddle his back while pulling his arm back between his shoulder blades.

"Fuck! Girl you got 10 seconds to get off of me." He threatened me.

"And you have 5 to tap out." I said smirking. He sucked his teeth.

"10...9...8" he started counting

"5...4..3" I said while pulling his wrist up further.

"Owww ok ok! You got it!" he yelled while tapping out .