7.2

Their house mm

Nyla

When I saw Dann start walkin up to Shantae and them , I got up and put my hair in a bun and walked over too. I dont know what was finna go down but best believe I got my girl's back. As we got closer to them I saw this girl Yani I used to fuck with in grade school. She still looks the same aint shit changed. Smh.

"Sup Yani." I spoke to her.

"Wassup Ny." she spoke back. Her attention started to focus on something behind me and I followed her gaze to Darren who was still sitting on the bleachers with Day spectating what was about to go down. I shook my head and chuckled causing Shantae and them to look at me funny. I don' know how I didnt notice it at first but I know now. Yani was the girl in the picture with Darren. Smh. I looked at Dann and saw her glarin at Shantae. I nudged her arm so we could get this over with. I'm tired and hungry and this heat was killin me. Its dark out but its 85 degrees. Like where tf they do that at? Oh yeah I forgot. HERE.

Dann cleared her throat and slick her stray hairs back in her bun.

"So I'm guessing you already know wassup cause if you didn't you would've been tried some slick shit and you would've been gotten your ass beat.We aint finna fight cause I trynna better myself and I realized I don't have to fight all the time especially if its unnecessary. So ya'll can go home sorry for the inconvinece." she turned around and walked back to the bleachers with Day and Darren. I looked at the girls and threw up my twos walking away too.

"Uh uh!" I heard one of the girls say." I know we did not just walk out here exerting all that energy to not beat some hoe ass. Shantae...."

"Shawna shut up! We all know your hoe ass can't fight for shit! The only hoe who would've gotten they ass beat  to night would've been you." Yani said rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

Hold up, wait a minute! These thots turnin on each other? Yo where the popcorn at when you need it, gah damn. By now me, Day, Darren, and  Dan were sitting on the bleachers just spectating the girls bicker waiting for one of them to throw somethin.

"Yo shantae! You better get your girl. I bought to bust her ass."

"WHO GON CHECK ME BOO!! Shantae aint finna do shit and yo scary ass isn't either." Yani said gettin up on shawna's face. Now I gettin tired of watchin these girls talk all this shit and not do nothing. So I decided to instigate.

"THROW A LEFT!" I yelled at them.

"THEN A RIGHT!" Dann said after me.

"THEY DON'T REALLY WANNA FIGHT..." we yelled at each other laugin. When we looked back at the girls I saw Yani eyeing Darren had af. I looked over to see if Dan noticed and sure enough this girl got up out her seat from next to Day  and sat on Darren's lap and pecked his lips then looked back at Yani and winked.

"You petty Dan." I said shaking my head. Yani looked like she was ready to cry poor girl. She looked at Shawna and Shantae then just walked away heading towards the park entrance. 

"Damn I aint mean to hurt her feelings that bad." shawna said and I had to laugh. This hoe is soooo dumb. Eventually they left the park too. I got up from the bleachers and stetched.

"Alright. Lets go Im hungry." I said

"Yo fat ass is always hungry." Day said and I mushed his head making him laugh.

"Aye Dan-" I turned to see her looking as if she saw a ghost.

"Danntelle , what's wrong ?" I asked touching her shoulder making her flinch and look at me wide eyed.