A Broken Love~ (Ennard x Yenn...

By FloweyDreemur

Roses are red Violets are blue This ship is gay And so are you (+me) This will not be a One-Shots book! This... More

Nice To Meet Ya!
Let's Talk, Buddy
Did They Find Out?
The Discussion
Teasing ( Strong Fluff)
Straight To The Point! (Lemon)
After Sex Cuddles (Filler)
Its Out! (A/N)
What Happened?
The Teasing
Shout-Out!
Lolbitch
Shout-Out to DeadGirl54
(Oneshot) Bon-Bon x Funtime Freddy Part 1
Inspiration + A Question from me! (A/N)
The Big Question
Yes, or No?
Telling Them
Sweet Spots, and Hard Spots~ (Lemon + a Little Surpirse!)
Happily Married
WHAT?! I'mma father?
A Father's Promise
A Bouncing Baby Boy
Jack, Brooke, and Star
MERRY CHRISTMAS! (A/N)

Quality Family Time!

384 5 10
By FloweyDreemur

Requested by @DemonGirlfromHell! While, less of a request, I promised whoever commented first, or something that that comment would be how the next chapter plays out. So, onto the chapter! >:3

Yenndo's POV

I'm so glad me and Ennard can enjoy some family time with Jack! We haven't gotten much time with him, between Ennard performing and me just being pulled into random shit by Baby and Freddy. But, me and Ennard got a day off from Baby, and she said we could spend the day with baby Jack. So, me and Ennard started to plan what we could do. Since we aren't really human, meaning animatronics with human quality, out children kinda mature really fuckin' fast. So, Jack, in human years, is almost 7. So, there is some stuff we can do with him. He's still a kid, and that really won't last long! So, me and Ennard decided, why not just some us time? All three of us, and we already asked the others to not disturb us. As of now, Jack is asleep, and Ennard is tryin' to wake him up.

***
I'm sorry it's so short! But, what should our bois do in the next chapter? Tell me in the comments! And also, 2.01k views?! Damn guys, thank you! I'll try to make faster updates, if I can! Buh-Bye!
~FD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 7.3K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
163K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
91.2K 2.7K 74
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
383K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...