My Life With You [BTS] {Compl...

Autorstwa YoonMin1702

Min Hye's a normal high school girl living a normal high school life until her mother suddenly tells her abou... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
bts

Chapter 34

3.7K 85 121
Autorstwa YoonMin1702

A wall separates me from you and I chose to let it be.

...............................................................................................

"G-give that back." I looked at him.

"What if I don't?" He looked at me.

"Jimin, I'm begging you. Please don't show Min Hye those drawings..." I looked at the papers in his hands.

"Why shouldn't I?" He put his hands on the doorknob.

"Because she will hate me even more for doing this! And plus, she would think I'm cheating on Yoona! She also has a boyfriend who happens to be able to make people pee their pants." I said looking at Jimin.

"Why did you get back together with Yoona?" He asked me.

"I.... I don't know..." I myself didn't know why.

"What do you mean you don't know?! Did you know how hurt Min Hye was when she saw you get back with Yoona? And you even believed Yoona and took her side, making Min Hye hurt even more. Now she has moved on to Suga hyung so don't make her suffer anymore!! Min Hye is precious to all of us. She may not mean a lot to you, but please don't hurt her because we will all get hurt if she gets hurt." Jimin looked me in the eye. It was honestly a little funny because he was way shorter than I am but he's trying to act all serious. It totally doesn't suit him at all.

"Pfft. Hahahahahahaha." I burst out laughing not able to contain myself.

"Yah! What's so funny?!" He asked.

"You just look too short to be serious!" I wiped off my tears.

"Stop that or I'll give these to Min Hye!" He said.

"Alright alright." I put my hands up in defeat. I took back my papers and sat down on my bed.

"Do you like Min Hye?" Jimin asked.

"I myself am not sure about my own feelings..." I start to stick back the pages on the book.

"Taehyung, you are obsessed with her so how can you say you don't love her?" He looked at me.

"Am I?" I closed the book and lay down on my bed.

"I feel so sorry for Suga hyung." He said.

"Wae?"

"He loves her but she doesn't. And it's all your fault." He threw a soft toy at me. What? She doesn't love him? Then why are they a couple for?

"Are you sure? He is her boyfriend." I said.

"Taehyung, She is just using him as a distraction because of you. She herself may not know it yet but she will realise it sooner or later. We all can see how you two look at each other. The way you guys look at each other is different when you guys look at others. It's even more obvious and J-Hope hung and Sunsin." He said. I still have a chance?! This is the best day of my life!! Wait... I'm still with Yoona... and Min Hye is still with Suga hyung... this is going to be hard.

"Jimin, thank you for telling me." I said. He didn't respond. I guess he fell asleep already.

Jimin's POV :

Min Hye ah, why do you not notice me at all? I thought we sparked during the time in the hospital... was I nothing but someone to talk to when no one's around? I'm okay with being you good friend but won't you at least acknowledge me? Why does all the attention always go to Taehyung and Suga hyung? I'm falling apart but no one seems to notice me. I should just get used to this. It's not like I'll ever be noticed.

Min Hye's POV :

I was about to go in Jimin's room to ask for his book. I stopped in my steps when I heard their conversation. What? I like Taehyung? No way... I love Yoongi Oppa. He's always there for me.. right? It can't be true that I'm using him. No! I don't want to hurt people like this!! I ran up to my room and shut the door.

"No, I won't fall for Taehyung again. I shouldn't make Yoongi Oppa sad, especially if he's the only one there for me." I mumbled to myself.

"Min Hye ah," Jin Oppa came in my room.

"Yes?" I asked.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"I don't know what you mean..." I looked away.

"Do you think I won't know when my own little sister is worried?" He sat on the bed next to me.

"I just.... I'm not sure with my own feelings." I moved my legs up and down.

"I can't tell you anything about this. Just follow your heart when it comes to feelings. The brain can't always tell you who to love and follow so trust your heart and you'll find the right one." I patted my head.

"How do you know? Have you ever experienced this before?" I asked him.

"No, I don't have time for this when I have to take care of 7 children you know." He looked at me.

"We can take care of ourselves so don't overdo yourself. Go out and find someone just for you." I smiled.

"Go to sleep now. We have school tomorrow." He closed the door.

Next Day

"Where are you going dressed like that?" I eyed Yoona from head to toe. People usually wore heavy makeup to cover their own faces so they would look prettier but she just looked like a clown. Her tie was loosened and her top button was unbuttoned. She pulled her skirt up even more so it would be shorter. Her perfume was just way too much. She looked like a complete slut. And the worst part is that I can't get rid of what I just saw.

"Can't I dress up for my baby boo?" She said. Ugh, I completely forgotten that she and Taehyung were dating.

"Let me give you some advice. Don't dress up like a slut because Taehyung hates that." I chuckled and walked away.

"Whatever, he still chose me over you." She said. I stopped in my footsteps. I agree that he chose you over me and that was pretty stupid, but he won't chose you anymore once I tell him about your affair. I snickered and continued walking.

"Taehyung ah, come here. I need to talk to you." I called Taehyung over.

"What is it?" He looked at me.

"You know Yoona went to the beach with another guy yesterday right?" I said.

"Yes. Why?" This boyfriend isn't doing such a great job on being a boyfriend.

"She kissed him when you turned your back." I said.

"Wow... I'm speechless." He said.

"I know right. I knew she was going to do something like this." I said.

"No no no, I'm speechless because I didn't think you would take it so far and accuse her. I was starting to think that you were really innocent. Now you've just gotten rid of any chance of that happening." He said and walked away. What... How is this possible? I thought he loved me? I thought he trusted me? How and why is he still taking her side? Doesn't he see that she's a hoe?

"Huh, I was a fool to believe anything I heard last night. Maybe it was just a dream. I guess I would never be able to make up with Taehyung after all. I shouldn't hurt Yoongi Oppa just because I think Taehyung still likes me. I should just accept the love and affection Yoongi Oppa gives me, unlike Taehyung." I said under my breath and I get the books from my locker.

"Min Hye ah, what's wrong?" Sunsin said.

"You look dreadful." Pil Suk said.

"Oh, it's nothing." I let out a faint smile.

"Guys, why do I sense a slut behind us?" Sunsin asked.

"Me too." Pil Suk has a shiver.

"I thought I was the only one who sensed it." I said. We all turned to our backs and saw Yoona and Taehyung being all lovey dovey.

"There's our answer." Sunsin said.

"Wow, I can't believe Taehyung would be so dumb." Pil Suk sighed.

"Let's just go before they see us." We fasten our pace.

"Bye baby boo~" she said.

"Gawd I feel like hurling." Sunsin said.

"This is why you guys are my best friends. You feel the same way as I do." I sighed. Taehyung entered the class and her face changed.

"Yah." She called out to us but we just kept on walking.

"Are you deaf?" She asked. Oh dear, the same thing she said at the mall.

"Just keep walking." I whispered.

"I swear if she says something again, I would straight up uppercut her." Sunsin said.

"I would just glare at her since I'm not good at beating people up." Pil Suk said.

"Hey bitches!" She shouted. Everyone stared at us. We stopped walking. We turned around to see Yoona. Pil Suk shot her a death glare which made her flinch a little.

"I'm going to punch her so hard she won't remember what happened." Sunsin cracked her knuckles.

"Not here girls. We do this kind of stuff outside the school compounds. Nothing can happen to us if it's not in school." I said.

"We need to talk to you for a while." I said.

"Whatever, I'm just here to-" she got cut offed.

"Scared?" I looked at her.

"What?! No. Where do you want to go?" She asked.

"Just follow us." I lead her out the school and looked at her. Students surrounded us to see what would happen.

"Look her honeys, you can't always ignore me you know? I'll always be better than you are-" she noticed Pil Suk glaring at her. Pil Suk let out a smirk and looked at Sunsin.

"Here, you bitch." Sunsin runner towards her naruto style and uppercut her. She fell back and looked at us.

"What the fuck bitches!!" She tried to get back up but lost her balance and fell down again. Everyone was laughing at her.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Taehyung shouted.

"Baby boo~ Min Hye and her gang bullied me." She faked cried. Gawd I swear if Taehyung actually believes this he would be a total idiot.

"Yah Park Min Hye! Do you have to go so far on bullying her just because you don't want us to be together." He looked at me angrily. Does he actually think I would give a shit about his words? He's too full of himself, gawd. He thinks that I'm making this bitch pay for her sins just because I want to get together with him? Like I would ever want that nightmare to come true. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Excuse me but I was just returning a favour to this bitch here." I smiled.

"Huh, I actually thought that what Jimin said was true. I guess I really don't like you. And it's clear that you don't too." He grabbed Yoona's hand and walked away. The students began to clear and just the three of us were left.

"Don't worry Min Hye, you can do better than that pabo. There are still many fishes in the sea." I think they had forgotten about my relationship with Yoongi Oppa.

Class continued with Taehyung and Yoona bitching out on me. I got back home informing Suga Oppa that I won't be able to make it to the boy's hideout. I went straight to my room after getting back home. I sat on the chair and looked dozed off into my own world.

"Noona." The door opened, waking me up from deamland.

"H-huh? O-oh JungKook. What is it?" I rubbed my eyes and looked at him.

"Want to watch a movie with me?" He asked.

"Sure why not." I followed him to his room.

"What are you guys doing?" Rapmon Oppa entered.

"Watching The Anime Kimi No Na Wa." He said.

"Wanna join us?" I asked.

"No thanks." He jumped on his bed and took out a dirty magazine.

"Yah, don't read that here. JungKook is still young you know?" I covered JungKook's eyes.

"It's alright. He knows as much as I do about these stuff because he's my roommate." Rapmon Oppa snickered.

"Bwo?!" I looked at JungKook. His ear were all red and his eyes were moving around quickly like he was trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"Whoever he marries would be thankful to me because of what he can do." Rapmon Oppa chuckled.

"Yah, don't give him more ideas." I said.

"Oh, are you guys watching Kimi No Na Wa? I want to watch too." Taehyung came in.

"Hyung, noona is here." JungKook looked at Taehyung. I just continued watching the anime.

"So? Just tell her to leave." Taehyung said in a irritated voice. Ugh, it's not like JungKook invited you. Whatever, I can't stand him.

"It's alright JungKook. I'll watch it by myself later." I stood up and walked out. I went into my room and slammed the door. I need to get a punching bag or I'll destroy stuff in this house. I went to my bed and stared at the ceiling.

My phone vibrated so I picked it up to see what it was. It said 'Pick Sam Up'.

"Huh? Pick Sam up?" I rubbed my head.

"Oh shit." I sweared under my breathe. I took my bag and ran out the house.

[A/N] For those who haven't seen the anime Kimi No Na Wa, you have to see it!! Even if you are not an anime person (which I am), you'll love it. Thx for reading!! 💝💝

Guys, I just realised that the poster says Bellatrix Lestrange. Just in case you don't know who that is, it's someone in the movie Harry Potter.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.3K 147 33
Y/N is a simple girl maybe with many secrets, She transferred to South Korea for some personal reasons, she got admitted into Hybe high school, there...
15.2K 601 46
It was a story about Y/n L/n wanted to have a low profile life when entering her dream school but after encountering 7 mans that she thought very wei...
52.8K 1.2K 25
A 'normal' high school student finds herself in the hands of one of the most dangerous groups in the country. As she spends time with them and gets t...
93.3K 2.7K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...