Left on Read // Klance AU

Por practicallystupid

(description sucks sorry lol) Voltron group chat/college AU Keith lives with his brother Shiro and goes to co... Más

1. boy meets boy
2. ratt.is.gay
3. Picnics and Pictures
4. red umbrella
5. katara vs zuko
7. 2 bros chillin under a tree, no feet apart because they are very gay
8. go to sleep bitch
9. april 11th
10. mattatouille
11. ferris wheel
!!!happy birthday!!!
12. i'm sorry rosa
ok so heres the tea (uhh update soon)
13. the city's brightest star
big yikes time (update tomorrow if my computer ever starts working)
14. death has a way of bringing everything to light
hmm

6. life alert

2K 90 88
Por practicallystupid

Lance was conflicted. On one hand this boy that he had been crushing on since last year was literally sitting next to him, but on the other hand he had this overwhelming fear that Keith would hate him and never talk to him again. Lance wanted so desperately to ask the raven haired boy to be his boyfriend, but Lance’s overwhelming fear of rejection trampled over that idea. In need of a distraction he started looking around the car. Now that it was light out he could see a lot more details than he could last night. A big canvas covered up by a light blue sheet caught his attention.

“What’s with the canvas?” He asked breaking the comfortable silence they were in. “Oh, that’s my individuality project, it’s not done but I think I can get it done in maybe an hour or two.” Keith didn’t even look away from the road. “If you want to look at it go ahead I need the criticism or lack thereof.” Lance pulled the blue sheet off and stared in awe. Underneath that sheet was the most realistic painting he had ever seen. He knew that it was Pidge just by looking at it, it wasn’t hard to tell. The next thing he noticed was the background. It was detailed and the raindrops on the edge of the lens had the blurring effect like they would if you we wearing glasses in the rain. “This looks like it took hours, how long did you spend on this it looks amazing?” Lance was almost speechless. “It took me about four hours last night I think.” Keith smiled. They kept talking, the conversation topic changing from thing to thing.

After parking the car and getting his stuff out he and Lance had walked into the building and parted ways. Keith could not get his mind off the lanky cuban. His brain kept finding excuses to think about him and at this point it was making Keith agitated. He tried to keep his mind off of Lance by focusing on his painting but he would just zone out, the painting was just muscle memory at this point. His train of thought was interrupted by his instructor coming over to see his progress.

    “So I see you finally decided on what to do!” her voice was filled with excitement.

    “Yeah, I had a rush of inspiration yesterday so I went with it.” Keith didn’t even move while talking to his instructor while they had a twenty five minute conversation, all his focus was on his painting. He loved his painting but he still felt like something was missing. Like all of his artwork there was always one piece missing. No matter what colors he added, style he chose, or pictures he took there was always something missing. His phones buzzed, snapping him out of his thoughts.

{9:25am}

gremlin: i need updates binch wtf happened

keef: honestly, it was such a whirlwind.

keef: where do you want me to start?

gremlin: when u got there

keef: ok, so when i got there i got in the elevator and went up to his floor. then i asked this lady in the hallway if she knew which room was his.

gremlin: go on im intrigued

keef: so she starts to freak the fuck out and starts attacking me. im trying to calm her down when lance comes out in the hallway and starts yelling at her.

gremlin: this bitch wanna fuckin fight imma beat her ass right here right now

keef: he said we were just friends and then he threatened to call the cops on her if she ever came near me again so like.

keef: im super fucking gay for this guy now.

keef: oh and he’s bi so i might have a chance tbh.

gremlin: im gonna buy you a life alert you need one lmao

keef: what??

gremlin: bc you have fallen and you cant get up

gremlin: ur glued to the bottom of a bottomless pit if im being honest

{gremlin has left the chat}

keef: where’s the lie though?

-

Lance was absent mindedly strumming on his guitar in one of the sound modules right outside of the music room. He couldn’t get the raven haired boy out of his head. The absent minded  strumming slowly turned into notes that slowly turned into a chorus. Setting the guitar down he started playing on the piano in the small room after figuring out the beat he recorded the guitar part and played the piano with the recording. Once he was satisfied with the song so far and after he had written it down he took a break and decided to text the boy he couldn’t get out of his head.

{9:48am}

loverboy-lance: hey whats up

keef: nothing really, what about you?

loverboy-lance:nothing much i just got done working on a song

keef: that’s cool, i just finished my painting for my project. i hope i get an A

loverboy-lance: did the keith kogane just capitalize a letter

loverboy-lance: who are you and what have you done with the real mullet

keef: haha very funny.

keef: hey this is kinda spontaneous but do you want to get some coffee after class today if you have nothing better to do. hunk can come too if he’s not busy either. im sure he and pidge will have a fun time talking about whatever sciencey thing they talk about.

loverboy-lance: i’ll do you one better how about the four of us go to lunch again but this time i pick the place

keef: sounds good to me! meet me by my car when your class is done.

{keef: has left the chat}

Lance was smiling he was really falling for this boy. He had dated plenty of people, boys and girls alike to know that this boy was special. The way he felt when he was with Keith felt different than how he felt with other people he had dated before, and they weren’t even dating. Lance wouldn’t say it but he really liked Keith. He got back to his song an waited until the class was over

-

Keith was waiting out by his car before Lance walked out of the building. He beckoned the taller boy over as he began laying out the game plan

    “Ok, so Pidge should be waiting outside the science block for us but knowing them they probably aren’t. Once we get Pidge are we going to lunch or do we have to pick up Hunk?” Keith was talking fast as the two got into his car

    “We have to pick Hunk up at my apartment, he didn’t have class today.” Lance buckled his seatbelt as Keith handed him his phone and the aux cord and old him to pick the music while he drove to the science block. Lance picked Keith’s spotify playlist titled ‘some good fuckin bops mmmm’. “Send me your location, lets focus on communicating. Cause I just need the time and place to come through.” Keith started singing along and holy fuck? This boy could sing?! Lance was shocked at how well keith could sing.

    “Initially, I didn’t want to fall for you gather my attention it was all for you so, don’t take advantage. Don’t leave my heart damaged.” Keith kept singing along not paying attention to the boy next to him.

    “Dude you’re really good at singing. Like really good, better than some of the kids in my class.” Lance was still in shock.

    “Mhmm I doubt it but ok thanks for the compliment. Fuck Pidge why do you have to do this to me?” Keith had pulled up to the science block and Pidge was still inside and not waiting outside like they said they would be.

    “I can go get them if you want, what room are they in?” Lance asked halfway out of the car.

    “Room 13b if they aren’t there ask Professor Holt or Matthew Holt where they could be.” Keith replied thankful that Lance was going in for him. Lance ran into the building and walked to room 13b and looked around. Upon not seeing the small human he had met the day before he looked for Professor Holt. He asked the professor if he knew where Pidge was and the professor pointed him in the direction of a lab next door. The lanky boy looked in the lab through the window on the door and saw Pidge writing information down on a chart on the wall. Lance knocked on the door alerting Pidge of his presence. They nodded at him signalling they were almost done. He thought about Pidge and Keith’s relationship, they acted like siblings but they weren’t related he knew that much from his conversations with the raven haired boy. He wondered how they knew each other and how long they had been friends. He was pulled out of his thoughts when Pidge exited the lab with their bag ready to go. Lance made small talk noting things about their appearance. Pidge was wearing a red t-shirt with two white stripes on the sleeves and a white collar tucked into a pair of high waisted black skinny jeans, and burgundy striped adidas. They finally got into the car and Keith started driving to Lance’s apartment.

    “Wait a second, Pidge is that my shirt?”
----
word count: 1,566

a/n
um its been a long while take this as a present for whatever holiday you celebrate hope your holiday season is going great also
i have a new book out. its not klance but its still super fuckin gay. its called "rain fall" i would really appreciate if y'all went and checked that out. also also, im glued to the bottom of a bottomless pit with this crush i have please help im too gay to function anyways thanks for enjoying this fic i should have another chapter out soon bc i've been really inspired lately but don't hold me to that im bad at promises
um small little edit but i just realized that this fic is at 1k reads and im just astonished. thank you all so much it means a lot to me that people enjoy my writing anyways this is about the best christmas present i could get after this shitty year thank you!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

102K 4.7K 61
[COMPLETED] (Klance Superhero/Villain AU) Lance McClain and Keith Kogane both have their secrets. Lance pursues a life of crime through his secret i...
61.8K 1.8K 19
Y'all this shits cringe stop reading it pls 😭 Cover by: https://twitter.com/rainlikestars Lance, Shiro, Hunk, Pidge, and Allura are the five Paladin...
230K 6.5K 25
We've been best friends since we were seven, then you ran away. I never knew what happened to you until that night when I finally saw you after so lo...
36.9K 1.1K 54
Set in high school, Voltron never happened... Keith attends an all private boys school. He's been struggling at not getting into trouble, and his...