An Earls lie or a scoundrels...

By ArabellaLewis

Historical romance full of scandalous liaisons. Mature content Id love to hear any comments! When Elizabeth W... More

And he had returned
A spirited ride
The delectable Miss Walker
A proposition & a wager or three
An Earls lie or a Scoundrels promise
A Dangerous game
The She-Devil
God, it felt extraordinary
Let us mourn the men we were and welcome the men we are
And she was lost.
she let herself fall for him on a promise he would catch her
a beautiful angel stood in his doorway
She closed her eyes and listened
Open your eyes
We are afterall, only human
First she had to decide
She was most definitely in over her head.
His deepest fear and his biggest dream had come at once
He gave her one last smile.
Epilogue

And not just in mens clothing.

4.6K 250 3
By ArabellaLewis

Chapter Ten - And not just in mens clothing

Lizzie woke early the next morning, early enough to ride before the rest of the house would be up and about. She dressed herself in a simple walking gown with a line of tiny buttons at the front so it was easy for her to change out of. The sun was shining as she hurried out the back door and to the stable where Misty would be saddled and waiting, she couldn't wait to ride. She slipped into the stable

'Good morning Henry'

she didn't even look toward the stable boy, who usually saddles Misty for her. She ducked behind a beam, behind several stacks of hay and changed as fast as she could. She folded her dress and hid it in place of where her riding clothes lived. She tucked her hair under the cap and was ready.

Blake watched her sneak into the stable, and waited until he saw her emerge in disguise one more. He knew she would be up early and had risen in time to join her. He watched her ride off picking up pace, watched her round bottom slap against the saddle rhythmically. He was already hard. He waited until she was a good distance before making his own way around the edge of the fields, so that she wouldn't notice him. He didn't once take his eye off her.

She was an incredible horsewoman. She was at a pace that most men wouldn't dare, breakneck speeds. He had to pick up his own pace if he were to catch up to her. When he finally found her, she was sat atop her horse and it was drinking from a lake. He came up behind her, keeping his distance so he might have a little fun with her.

Elizabeth was so engrossed in the morning ride she hadn't heard the sound of hooves until it was too late.

'You boy! Don't you know this is private land?'

and Who's glorious thunderous voice should it be. What to do? She can't be seen like this, not by him! Not by anyone! She couldn't risk this getting back to her mother or brother. She tried her best to lower her voice

'I'll be on my way. '

Oh god what on earth!

'Wait'.

She froze at his command just as she was about to move off as fast as she could.

Oh god oh god oh god!

'Are you the stable lad?'

Really? Did she really look like Henry?

'Yes, Sir '

I thought so, well lad what are you doing out? I saw you ride across the land. Don't you have duties to be attending? I mean I had to saddle my own horse.

'Aye, sir.' Now she really was cringing.

'Don't you think you ought to face me while I address you?'

she turned her horse to face him and kept her head down. She was sure she would be caught.

Blake had a hard time not laughing. She was actually trying, and trying hard. She had even dropped her voice a little. If he hadn't have known it was her before-hand, or recognised that deliciously desirable derrière of hers, he could almost have been fooled.

'That's better'

he brought his horse alongside her and she knew she would be caught.

'Now when I return to the stable, I would like you to rub down my horse for 40 minutes, brush him, clean him and check his feet, I need him in tip top condition. His tail alone must be brushed 500 strokes to really get it to shine and...'

Her head flew up

' You insufferable man! 500 strokes on one tail, You wouldn't make poor Henry do all of that, do it yourself!'

He held his face as serious as he could at her explosion.

'Oh Elizabeth it's you, I didn't know you'd taken up the role of stable boy. Is this a recent position?'

She scoffed and leaned toward him

'You sir, are the most enraging, discourteous...'

she was cut off by his lips as he leaned in and took her mouth without any warning, she had longed for this kiss for days. And she only wanted to get closer, these horses were in the way. As if he read her mind, his hands were under her and before she knew it she was seated In front of him, her legs astride his lap, This was much better.

He settled her on his lap and kissed those lush lips that had just been scolding him, it had only made him want to kiss her all the more. He could feel her bum, legs, waist, breast, everything, to perfection through the fitted clothes she wore.

Although big on her, they were less to contend with compared to the layers a woman might normally wear. He could feel the plump fullness of her back side and the lean muscle of her thighs from years of riding. He just wanted her to ride him. He sucked on her bottom lip as she finished her sentence.

'Incorrigible...exasperating...nitwit' he laughed. And ran his hand up her back to the nape of her neck and pushed his hand under the cap which hid her beautiful hair and into the silky mass. With one finger he flicked the cap off and let the heavy weight fall free, he relished in running his finger through her hair and away from her face, he wrapped an errant curl around his finger.

'You knew me, didn't you?'

'Yes Liza my love, I knew you'

He was the hardest and most aroused he thought he had ever been

'nitwit' he echoed rising a thick dark eyebrow, 'never. Incorrigible, perhaps but you wouldn't want me any other way.'

His finger left her curl and traced a seductive line down her jaw, then down her neck and across her collarbone. Down to her hard and waiting nipples which peeked desperately out through the old material of her shirt. She moaned at the feeling he aroused in her, they were so unique, so wonderful. She couldn't get enough of it, enough of him. Of how he made her feel. Her head fell back as he toyed with her breast and she realised the sun had nearly risen.

That is why she loved to come here, to watch the sun rise as the new day begins, pushing her one step further away from her past. He angled her so that she was looking at him once more, when his large hands gripped her waist and put her to her feet on the ground. She pouted at the loss until he followed and jumped down after her.

He tied their horses to a post nearby before resuming his attentions. He laid his riding coat on the grass and wild flowers which grew near to the lake and lay her down gently. His long fingers began to work the buttons of her shirt exposing her breast completely for the first time. He lay to her side, leaning over her he smiled as she watched him. He was so handsome. She could feel his arousal through both their trousers on her thigh, as one heavy leg rested over hers. Lizzie didn't know what to expect, what would he do? Was he going to repeat the incredibly experience they shared in the study? Lizzie wanted him too. Desperately she wanted to feel him. She started to undo his buttons with fumbling fingers and he helped her by pulling it over his head, roughing his hair into a perfect mess.

Then...dare she? She reached for the top of his trouser to find the fastening, and failed

'Ladies first'

he reached with one hand to her stomach to undo the riding breeches she wore. He laughed a little

'You know, this is a first for me too. Might I add, your derrière looks positively perfect in these'

he gave her breeches a small tug as he said so.

'A first for you my lord? Well, perhaps I should be flattered'

she giggled beneath him.

'It seems then you prefer your woman in men's attire?'

He smiled his heart stopping smile. Then his voice softened and he leaned down closer to her, placing a tentative soft kiss of her swollen lips.

'Not woman Elizabeth. You, Just you, and not just in men's clothing, I mean all clothing...or no clothing'

damnation man.

He took a deep breath 'What I meant was, it's just you from now on. I only want you. It has been that way since you quite literally walked into me and my life.'

Elizabeth dare not speak, incase she ruined this perfect moment. She loved how he stumbled and tripped over his words, as she often did. She pulled his head to her own and kissed him with all the passion she had, all the passion he awoke in her. She wanted him, and he wanted her.

'Make love to me' it was little more than a nervous, breathy whisper. Nervous, excited and terrified. But mostly she just didn't want this to be another dream that she would wake from, never to find out what happens after she asked that question. She would usually wake feeling hot and heavy, with and ache in her tummy and a tingling between her legs that would leave her feeling restless for hours. But nothing changed, she didn't wake up, because it was very real. She was finally going to find out the end to her unsettling dreams of this union, of them, together, finally.

Blake new he should restrain himself, wait. Make her his wife first but he would in a few weeks, and she would be his for ever. He couldn't walk away now, to do so would only hurt her and leave her feeling rejected. He has done that once, he wouldn't leave her again, questioning him and herself.

And if that wasn't enough the way she sighed his name would keep him here. His hand slipped inside her trousers to her moist lips, she was always ready for him, but he had to make this is was as comfortable as possible for her. He delved his finger into the moisture and inside her, she was warm, tight and willing. He had a hard time pacing himself. He wanted to bury himself inside her and stay there.

He worked her with his fingers until she was mewing and moaning between kisses. He slid her breeches down her long lean legs and then rid his own. They were both gloriously naked by a glistening lake and rising sun. It couldn't be more perfect if he had planned it.

He settled himself between her legs with the tip resting at her wet entrance.

'Are you sure my love?' he watched her eyes looking for any sign of fear, a fear he promised he would never see in her eyes again. But all he saw was love and devotion.

'I trust you, I want you'

He eased his way inside her, she was so tight but the moisture meant her glided into her.

'Are you okay?'

Lizzie opened her eyes as the sudden short burst of pain subsided.

'I'm okay'.

He stilled in her as she accustomed to the new feeling inside her. She clenched around his thick length inside her and he inhaled sharply between his teeth.

'I...Im sorry, did I hurt you?'

he smiled 'no sweetheart. Quite the opposite, You didn't hurt me, but unless you want this to be over in a matter of seconds, hold off on doing that for a little while'

She understood what he was telling her and loved the feeling of power it gave her, that she had such an effect on him.

He slowly began to move, in and out. It was a little uncomfortable to start but soon Lizzie's hips were meeting his thrust almost on their own.

He kissed her neck and breast, nipping and sucking and soothing. She ran her hands up and down his back, his stomach. She felt the ripple of muscles working beneath her fingers. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he moved faster and faster. Lizzie felt the sheen of sweat covering them both as they made love under the rising summer sun. The air was warm and sticky and made the moment all the more intimate. She felt the feeling building inside her once more. Bigger, Better, Faster. She hung onto his strong shoulders as he thrust in to her once more. The earth-shattering sensation came in wave after wave of pure elation and pleasure, he slowed his thrusts so that they were longer and deeper, sending her over the edge again and again until her body stopped thrashing and bucking around his hard cock that jumped inside her, he spent himself at the moment she came and together they were lost in the pleasure that filled them.

For minutes they lay as they were, him still inside her. Their ragged breath heaving until their hearts slowed and allowed them to breath normally. He rolled so she was lying on his chest. Listening to his heart steady, both her own and his beating in time.

They lay in silence watching the new day begin.

'That was...'

She didn't have the words to describe it but thankfully he did

'amazing'

'and so...'

'incredible?'

'And like...'

'nothing I've ever experienced before'

they were on the exact same page, he could finish her sentence.

'Is it always...'

' 'like that?' he laughed 'No my love. That was entirely you and I'

she smiled.

'So that was good?'

He turned his head to look at her. She lay on his chest watching the blue sky. 'Liza, that was perfect. Did I hurt you?'

she sat up and looked into his eyes, she removed a strand of thick dark hair that stuck to his forehead.

'No, Im fine, I'm more than fine.' then kissed him where it had lay.

'Good, now come with me' He picked her up in his arms. It suddenly dawned on her they were both naked as the day they were born and the house would be rising soon, they needed to be back soon before anyone knew they were missing.

'Blake I must protest.'

He laughed and she realised were they were headed, into the water.

'Oh must you my little wench, well I must protest your protests, and insist you bathe with me.'

She kicked her legs but he held tight and plunged them both into the cold water. She gasped and let out a little scream as the icy water hit her skin and she clung to him. He held her against his firm chest, but soon found she was laughing uncontrollably

'You are truly wicked my lord!' she squealed as he took them deeper. He smiled that irresistible smile

'Aren't I just?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510 23 25
Victoria barged into Louis' chambers, and saw Anne and Louis cuddling together. "What are you doing here?" He asked, while Anne sat up smiling at Vic...
65 1 1
A wayward regency au one shot I wrote for fun, and because the concept wouldn't stop haunting my mind. ~ Trying to get back up after his ex-fiancé le...
14.2K 622 33
Book 1 1859, London. Victoria is the Queen, England is finishing the Second Opium War with China, and Amelia Hemmings is 19 and still not married. Sh...
4.5K 288 30
An ambitious royal, and the insurrectionist who wants to destroy everything she stands for. They meet, unwittingly, and their stories intertwine so...