KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

By Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... More

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

2.4K 80 22
By Hiiimeeee

Kuroko

"Merry Christmas (First name)-san." - Kuroko said as he handed you his gift.

"Merry Christmas to you too Tetsu!! I hope you like my gift. Hehe" - you said happily and a bit worried as you receive the gift and you gave yours to him.

"I already like it (First name)-san. The moment you gave me this gift it already makes me smile." - he said sincerely which made you smile in awe.

You excitedly open the gift as you saw (the gift you wanted). You almost cry in joy. There's even a letter attached to it.

Merry Christmas (First name)-san~

I hope you liked the gift I gave you~

I'm really thankful I met you. Thank you for always being here with me. I love you. I will be here for you, always. Remember that. When things go wrong, I'll be here I may not be able to help you but I will listen to you on everything that hurts you. You are the most precious treasure I have. I'll always make you happy and I will try my best not to hurt you.

Tetsu.

"WAAAAAH! Thank you Tetsu!! I'm so happy! I really love it!" - you said in tears. 

"I'm glad you love it, (First name)-san." - he said as he smiled. (yo guys! AS I TYPE HIS DIALOGUE I LEGIT JUST HEAR HIS VOICE SAYING THAT AND I CAN EVEN IMAGINE HIS SMILE. OMG)

Kise

"Merry Christmas (First name)cchi!" - Kise said hugging you and you hugged him back.

"Merry Christmas Ryōta~" - you sang happily. He smiled with flushed cheeks then you both exchange gifts.

"I hope you'll like my gift~~" - he said excitedly as you look at him suspiciously and the way the gift is wrapped. It's almost as if some sort of book... or magazine.

"I hope you like mine too!" - you said as you open his gift... chanting PLEASE DON'T BE A MAGAZINE

PLEASE DON'T BE A MAGAZINE

"You like my Christmas special magazine? It will be out tomorrow~ So you're the first one to have it!" - he said happily as you glare at him. 'WHAT THE HECK? A MAGAZINE FULL OF HIS PICTURES?! I SEE HIM EVERYDAY, I'M ALREADY GETTING SICK OF HIS FACE.' you thought.

He chuckled as he went through the pages of the magazine and stopped at something shiny. (Okay, I wanted it to be the gift you wanted but wth bruh. What if u wanted xbox? psp? it wouldn't fit there lol sorry.)

"Wow! What a cute necklace!" - you said as you look at it.

"Right? I knew this is perfect for you the moment I laid my eyes on it. Turn around (First name)cchi~ I'll help you wear it-ssu." - he said sincerely as he smile. You turn around and held your hair into a pony to help him lock the necklace easily.

After he put it you turn around and faced him waiting for his reaction.

His face changed into something rare, sincere as he smiles. "Perfect." - he said and without wasting any seconds he kissed your lips gently.

Midorima

"Merry Christmas Shin-chan~" - you said happily as you handed him the gift you prepared.

"M-merry C-christmas (First name)." - he said stuttering as he nervously give you your gift.

"I hope you'll like my gift~" - you said worriedly.

"I know I'll like it." - he said which made you look at him and his face blushes, "Y-y-ou k-k-know i-i-it's t-t-he t-t-ho-ught t-t-hat c-c-ounts nodayo." - he added which made you chuckle.

"Thanks Shin-chan." - you said as you carefully open his gift for you.

"OMG! You did not!" - you said smacking him as you saw (the girt you wanted).

"What? You didn't like it? Was it ugly?" - he said in flustered.

"No silly. I love it so much! How did you know I wanted this?" - you said staring at it.

"I just know nodayo." - he said acting cool.

"OHOH~~ Shin-chan~ I never knew you were that observant and a romantic guy~" - you said teasing him which made him blush totally.

He clicked his tongue, "Give it back." - he said as he tries to get the gift he gave you but you quickly dodged him.

"No way! You already gave it to me!" - you said as you hugged it protecting it.

Midorima being playful tries to steal the gift from you which made him accidentally fall on top of you. You both stared at each other as you blushed furiously.

"I-I-I d-d-d-in't m-m-ean---" - you cut him off and kissed him and he kissed back.

Aomine

"Merry Christmas babe!" - he said hugging you.

"Merry Christmas Daiki~" - you said as you look at him anticipating for a gift. Now that you looked closely, he came empty handed.

"Here's my gift for you~" - you said handing him a gift.

"Thanks!" - he said as he ruthlessly opened the gift.

"WOAH! I wanted this! Thanks (First name)!" - he said looking at his gift.

"Where's mine?" - you said annoyed.

He smiled and puts his hands on both your shoulder as he bends down on your eye level. "I am the gift." - he said you just stared at him as you process what he just said.

"The fuck?" - you said and pushed him away. He chuckled and holds your hand.

"What? I'm all yours babe. Do me every way you want." - he said confidently.

"I already did you. SO GIMME A GIFT." - you said a bit embarrassed.

"Impatient as always." - he said as he handed you your gift which just suddenly popped behind him which made you curious as to where he got it.

"AH! I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO BUMP ON YOU. WAH! I'M SO SORRY!" - Sakurai said and you knew he planned this all along.

"It's okay." - you said smiling.

"I'M REALLY SORRY!" - he said as he went on his way since he sensed Aomine sending daggers at his back.

You open the gift and saw (the gift you wanted) which made you squeal.

"OMG! Thank you so much Daiki! I love you! WAAAAAH! I could die now." - you said as you stare at his gift.

"No you can't babe. I still have to do you. Let's go." - he said as he grabs your hand and drags you at his place.

Murasakibara

"Merry Christmas (First name)-chin~" - Murasakibara said as he handed his gift for you.

"Merry Christmas to you too Sushi-kun~ I hope you'll like my gift." - you said happily giving him his gifts which contains a box of every foods he likes. 

"I'm already happy because you're giving me a gift (First name)-chin. It really warms my heart. I'm so thankful~ I'm pretty sure I will not only like this gift, but I will love it~" - he said as he immediately open his gift and his eyes sparkled.

"Wah~ Thank you so much (First name) I really love it~" - he said in awe as he quickly open a candy.

You open his gift for you and you saw (the gift you wanted) and it made you gasped.

"Why? What's wrong (First name)-chin? You didn't like it? I'm sorry. I'll change it right now, I'll just go to where I bought it and have--" - you cut him off.

"I love it Sushi-kun! Don't worry!" - you said assuring him as you stare at the gift.

He sighed, "That's a relief."

"Oh! Have some of this snacks you gave me, my forever snack buddy and girlfriend~" - he said as he offers the box to you letting you choose the snack you want to eat.

"Thanks Sushi-kun~" - you said and took a candy.

Akashi

"Merry Christmas (First name)." - Akashi said as he handed his gift for you. You carefully took it.

"Wow! What a pretty wrapping! I don't even want to bother opening it. The gift wrap is already the gift.." - you said as you look at it closely. "Merry Christmas Sei. I'm sorry if it isn't that much, but I hope you like it." - you said a bit worried as you nervously hands him your gift for him which you wrapped personally.

"It already means a lot to me (First name). Everything you've been giving me isn't worth any money. They're treasures and are priceless. I always have them in my room." - he said smiling.

"Aww. Thanks Sei! I love you!" - you said hugging him.

You carefully opened the gift not wanting to rip it so you can reuse it for your friend's gifts.

"WAAAH!" - you squealed as you saw (the gift you wanted). "You didn't have to exactly buy the original I mean there are others that are like this." - you said still in awe as you look at it.

"(First name). You deserve a gift that is of high quality rather than an imitation. It's more safer. Plus, I bought it because I can. *winks*" - he said which made you giggle.

"Damn right." - you said in a low tone.

"Damn right." - he repeated smiling.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

ANNYEONG MINNA~~~ (HAHAHHAA WTF)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I wish you all the happiness in life~

I'm so thankful of all the people I met here in Wattpad. Seriously guys, you are all awesome~ I love ya'll <3

I'm also thankful for all my patient  readers. I'm sorry your author is sooooooo lazy at updating but you guys are still here reading this! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL!

If you guys are ever feeling down, just remember this. There's always someone or some people who loves you? Okay? I'm one of them <3 

You are a blessing.

I hope this update made you smile because it did on me haha! Enjoyyyyyy~

Once again, MERRY CHRISTMAS! <3

p.s bear with the typos and grammars. lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 320 8
ンリ゙゚ Haikyuu x reader 〃 "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 �...
609K 5.2K 29
Kimetsu No Yaiba OneShots! x Reader • • • [♤Highest Rank♤] 1# - KNY - November 10 2019 8# - zenitsuagumatsu - May 10 2020 12# - obanai - May 10 2020 ...
169K 3.3K 45
A One-Shot book for Knb~ Mostly Various X Kuroko unless requested to write other ships. :)) Disclaimer : I do not own the Knb characters and pictures...
1.5M 36.9K 62
Watch him put his basketball talents aside as he uses his romance skills to try to score something much more important than any two- or three-pointer...