New Beginnings (JensenXReader)

By spntrueforever

Moving to Vancouver from Georgia, you get your first audition in over a year on a show called "Supernatural"... More

Meeting Them
Auditions
Well
Explaining Everything
Dinner Party
Talking And Dinner
First Day
Wow....
The Plan For Drinks
Drinks, Drinks, And More Drinks
Alone Time With Jensen (Part 1)
A/N
Alone Time With Jensen (Part 2)
Getting Ready
It Was An Accident
Ouch
Recovery
A/N: Updating Chapters Note
Please, Come Up
Remembering
Wow, It's been awhile
Can We Be A Family Again?
Waiting For The Surprise
I Love You All, So Much
Making Every Moment Count
You thought You Saw Him
A/N
The Goodbyes Are Hard
Birthday Celebration At Convention
Making Your Debut
Your First Meet And Greet
Oh God
Fine, I'll Tell You Everything
Meeting Jensen's Parents
Weeks Went By
You Have The Best Protection
I'm Going To Be Fine, I Promise
Please, Tell Me I'm Dreaming
I'm Here For You, Always and Forever
Until We Meet Again
We Need Your Help
Getting Through The Time
Yes, Times A Million
You Thought You Were Stronger
How?
A/N- The FanFictions Awards
Dress Day
A Day With Double Good News
Finally Becoming An Ackles (Ceremony) Chapter 50
Finally Becoming An Ackles (Reception and Honeymoon)
Back To The Grind With A Surprise
The Reveal
Announcing It To Everyone
Preparing For The Temporary
Your 'Get Away' Episode
Horrible Hormones
Precautions To Watch For
Confrontations
Finding Out That You Were Right
Needing A Little Space
Finally Getting That Talk
Getting Closer
Choosing Names And Contractions
New Parents
A/N - Thank You!
Party For The Newest Ackles Memeber
Live Stream
Jumping Through The Best Parts
Are We Really?
You Never Imagined This Would Happen
Paralyzed By The Pain
The Recovery Road Has A Few Bumps
Just Let Me Go Home
Days Turn Into Weeks Turn Into Months
Unimaginable Pain
No Strength Left
Facing The End
Not Yet
Be Gentle
The Fog Will Clear Up
Double Trouble
Getting Back Into Being Pregnant
Preparing For The Duo
Where'd She Go?
And Again
The First Call
What Will It Take?
You Weren't Supposed To See This
A Location
A Supposed Trade
The Final Showdown
The Bullet
Making The Little Moments Count
Thank You
Movie Night with Nightmares (Extra Chapter)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part One)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part Two)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part Three)

I Need To Catch My Breath

4.1K 121 194
By spntrueforever

David POV

I've held off with contacting (Y/n) again. I want to scare her. I want her back but I want to get her back when she least expects it.

We never finished our life together.

That stupid brother of her's ruined it for us. Then she had to get into acting and meet this new guy, "Jensen Ackles". God, what a pretty boy.

He can't protect MY (Y/n). He can't make her happy. (Y/n) is mine. And will be again.

Ring, Ring

My phone went off as I was in mid thought in my Vancouver apartment. It was a room with a perfect view the Supernatural set so I could watch (Y/n) all the time.

"Hello-" I asked, annoyed with who ever was calling and interrupting my dreams of my sweet and beautiful (Y/n).

"David, it's Jeff. Go some good news for you. I've been moved to head of the gate on set. Ryan has been moved to (Y/n)'s body guard. But they just left towards her house I believe. Want me to follow them?"

"Nice work, Jeff. You make me so happy, well not as happy as (Y/n). God, I've missed her in my arms all these years. The sweet smell of her hair and the sparkle in her eyes. I can't wait till she's mine again." I licked my lips in anticipation.

"I know, Sir. We will get her. Don't worry."

With that, Jeff hug up the phone and I set mine in the bed. Jeff and I had met in a bar a few years ago. Young fella, but very buff. We talked and became great friends. By that time, I had already started my tracking on my (Y/n). Watching her every moves. I let Jeff in on all of it and he wanted to help. So we teamed up and the rest is history. He's been helping me get MY girl back. She's been a bad girl and needs to be taught who her real man is.

Jeff is the perfect disguise. He can be on the set and spy on (Y/n) for me. It's perfect! I'll have my girl in no time!

******************************

Your POV

"CUT!" Bob called out and you let out yawn. "That was great guys! Perfect finale! The fan's are going to love it." It's been a long while since you saw your family. You were behind on the season and needed to catch up on it, while also juggling interviews and conventions. But, your Dad still kept you in the loop. Told you his updates, and everything. You needed the reassurance. You wanted to badly to see him but he knew, Jensen knew, and you did that if you went down, you wouldn't want to leave.

"Someone's, tired on their birthday I see." Jared said with a chuckle. "It's your Birthday too, Sam Winchester." You chuckled and he wrapped you in his arms. "Tonight will wake you up." Jared said and you let him go as you walked towards the coffee. "I can't wait till tonight, I need energy now." He laughed as you grabbed a coffee, grabbing one for Jensen too. Jensen was on another set filming with Misha right now. They had a few more scenes before they were done. You walked out the studio doors and over to where Jensen was. You got happy birthday's along the way from crew and cast members. You smiled and thanked them.

Pushing through the next studio's doors, you instantly saw Jensen and Misha sitting in their named chairs, laughing at something on there phones. You quietly walked up behind Jensen and when he was least expecting it, you set both coffee's down and wrap around Jensen. "Hey birthday girl." He says and get up from his chair to give you a proper hug and sweet kiss. "Hey, brought you some coffee. You guys almost done? Jared and I are. Hey Mish." You say giving him a hug too.

"I was happy you noticed, I was beginning to get depressed from a hug deprivation." You three laugh. "Yeah, we are almost done. We have one more scene. You can stay if you want, then I can walk you to your trailer before we head home before tonight. Don't forget Mish about tonight. We are all going to Ciambo's for dinner at 5 then out for drinks at Harvey's after." Jensen brought his hands to your hips as he swayed with you side to side from behind. "Yep, got it! Gonna be a good night! First rounds on me!" "Thanks Misha." You say before both boys get called by the prop coordinator, Robin, so she can explain the final props for the scene. Or, as you summarize her friendly words as, "Don't fuck any of these props up. Got it? Good, go have a ball acting".

You moved into Jensen's seat and watched as him and Misha both had solo shots to film as well as shots together. They were goofing off, as usual, but got back on task quickly. "CUT! That was great Jensen and Misha. You are free to go. Congratulations on the season finale. It was a good season. Can't wait for next year." The director said and moved off of set.

"Shall we go, my lady?" Jensen said walking up in front of you. "We shall." Instead of Jensen wrapping around your arm, he scooped you bridle style. "Jay! I can walk!" "I know, but your the birthday girl, you will be getting extra special treatment all day," Jensen winked and leaned in closer to your ear for just you to hear. "And all night." Jensen smirk and you were in a daze from his deep husky voice.

Jensen brought you back to your trailer and you both finished your coffees, changed, and began to head towards your car. Ryan met you and Jensen at the gate and had a bag in his hands with balloons attached to it. "Happy Birthday (Y/n)." "Thank you Ryan." You set the gift down and grabbed him for a hug. "I hope you enjoy it....Jared helped." He said and you three made your way to the SUV. "Oh boy. I'm scared actually." You say as Jensen helps you into the car. "I'm worried for you. Maybe I should open it? Just incase." Jensen says trying to reach for the gift, but you pull it away from him earning a laugh from Ryan in the front.

"No. My gift. You no touch." Jensen moves his hands in surrender and you turn in the back seat to face Jensen's side. You begin to open the gift and let out a scream. "What? What is it?" Jensen asks worried trying to look into the gift. You giggle, "Got you, haha." "Wow, How rude." Jensen scoffed.  "Love you." You leaned and kissed his grumpy cheek. "Now what did he really get you?" "Alcohol. My favorite." You handed Jensen the gift. "Crown apple. Of course." Jensen smiled and set the gift in between the two of you. "Thank you, Ryan. I love this." You smile as he looks at you through the rear view mirror.

Ryan pulls up to your house and lets you and Jensen out. "Thanks Ryan. See you tonight at 5." Jensen said tapping on Ryan's rolled down window. "Wouldn't miss it for anything. Bye guys." Ryan backed out of the drive way and took off. "Let's relax before tonight. We have a few hours...maybe a movie and a snuggle?" "Sounds perfect, (Y/n). Anything for you." Jensen wrapped his arms around your shoulder and kissed your head. You both plopped on the couch and turned on (Y/favorite/movie). Jensen held you close as your head was rested on his chest. As you watched the movie, you traced Jensen's hand that was interlocked with yours.

During the second movie, you fell asleep. "(Y/n)....wake up baby girl...." You heard Jensen's soft voice pull you from your subconscious. You slowly opened your eyes and tilted your head up and was met with Jensen's parlay white smile. "There she is. Have a good nap, Birthday girl?" "Actually I did. Usually I hate waking from naps but this one was good. Probably cause I'm with you." You push off of Jensen's lap and grab his face in your hands and kiss him deeply. Your tongues danced for dominance in each others mouths. You pulled away to catch a quick breath. Jensen was resting his forehead on yours as you slowly straddled his lap. You both began to make out again. Jensen's hands moved down your sides and attached to your hips. You felt his bulge in his pants begin to grow. "Jay, I want you." You hummed in his ear. Jensen smirked, "Wait for later baby. I'm gonna give you the night of your life." You groaned and he just laughed. Jensen, still holding onto your waist, wrapped your legs around his waist and he brought you up to your room. Jensen set you on the bed.

"Hop in the shower babe. I'm gonna use the guest bathroom. We have about an hour and about 15 minutes before we go." Jensen kissed your lips before grabbing some clothes and leaving you in the bedroom. You pulled out the dress you were going to wear and laid it on the bed. Jumping in the shower, you washed your hair and shaved your legs. Stepping out, you blow dried your hair and dried fast, Wanting to spend the most time on getting your makeup right. Finishing your hair off, you did your make up and felt good about it. You dropped your towel and slid on your dress. It was a longer dress that was both tan and black. Simple yet elegant.

You slipped on a pair of black heels, grabbed your small black clutch purse, then sprayed yourself with your favorite perfume that Jensen had got you a few months back. Opening the door, you hear the TV on downstairs. Slowly making your way to the TV, you heard Jensen yell at the TV. That only meant one thing. He was watching Football. You got to the bottom of the stairs and Jensen's head spun in your direction. He slowly lifted off the couch wanting to take his time looking at you.

"(Y/n), how did I ever get so lucky to get such a beautiful girl? You get more and more beautiful every second." Jensen leaned down and gave you a kiss. "Thank you, Jay. You look very handsome too. My man always dresses so nicely."

You wrapped your arms around Jensen and gave him a good slap on his ass. Jensen rose your chin to bring you into a very passionate kiss. Letting go, you see a box in Jensen's hand. He see's that you saw it and pulls it forward. "Happy Birthday, Babe." Jensen opens the box and reveals the most beautiful necklace and earing's you have ever seen before.

"Jay, t-these are beautiful." You look up at his and cup his cheek with your hand. "May I?" He asks wanting to you to put the necklace on. "Oh, of course." You turn and pull your hair back. Jensen secures the clasp and you put the earrings in. "I love them, baby. Thank you." "You're welcome. Now, let's go celebrate!" You wrap your arm around Jensen's as he bring you out to your classic car. Getting it, you are both at the restaurant in under 20 minutes. Jensen hands the keys to the valet parking and he grabs your hand and you both walk inside. You hadn't been in Ciambo's in a bit and you definitely forgot how beautiful it was. "Hi," Jensen said as you walked up to the front hostess. "Party for (Y/n) (Y/l/n)." "Oh yes of course. Guests are already here, Mr. Ackles." We followed the young girl to the back of the resturant into a more secluded area for dinner. "Here you both are. Enjoy." Jensen and you said your thank you's and turned to see the guests.

You saw everyone. Jared, Gen, Misha, Vicki, Ryan, Eric, His Wife, Bob, His Wife, Rob, Rich, Matt, Mark, Jim, Briana, Kim, Emily, Sam, Felicia, and a few of the crew members. You didn't know you were loved by so many people. "(Y/n)! You're here!" You hear Gen say as she rushes forward. "Hey Gen!" You give big hugs. "Hey Jay." Gen says giving Jensen a hug too. "Want a drink, babe? I see the guys by the bar." "Sure, Jay. Surprise me." You wink as he walks away. 

Gen pulls a few of the other girls over and you all chat. After Jensen brings you your drink, you two move around talking to everyone. As the dinner is set down, you all make your way over to your assigned seats. Everyone get's adjusted and you begin to eat. Jensen stands from his seat, grabs his glass, and clinks it. "Hey, thank you all for coming to celebrate this special day. I would like to make a toast. First, Happy birthday to Sam Winchester. To the best brother Dean could ever ask for. Thanks Jared. Next, to my beautiful girl, (Y/n)." You felt the heat rise to your cheeks as you stared at Jensen.

"(Y/n), where do I begin, these past months have been the best months of my life. You make my worst days a thousand times better. Your laugh is like music to me. You make everyone around you happy and I am so blessed to be able to call you mine. I love you. Happy Birthday (Y/n) and Sam Winchester." Everyone rose their glasses and took a good drink. You stood up and wrapped around Jensen. "I love you so much." You whispered into his ear. "I love you too, Baby girl." He replied back.

You sat back down and finished your food. Everyone shared stories from the past months and years past. Your stomachs were hurting from all of the laughs. Everyone was chatting when your phone began to ring. You opened your clutch purse and saw your Mom's caller ID pull up on the screen. " Hey Guys, my mom is calling. Probably her and my dad calling to wish me a happy birthday. They always used to sing it for me when I was younger. I bet she would love to hear form you all, mind if I put her on speaker phone?" You got excited nods from everyone and you pulled out your phone, sliding it onto the table and answering it. "Hey Mom! All the cast, crew, and I are out to dinner right now. You're on speaker phone. Say hi guys." Everyone yelled hi and you laughed.

"Hi everyone. (Y/n), mind taking me off speaker phone for a second?"

"Sure, Mom." You clicked off and pulled your phone to your ear. You were getting confused and worried glances from everyone but all you did was shrug. "What's up? You and Dad calling to sing me happy birthday this year? You know I love that!" You smile looking up at Jensen who is happy that you're happy right now.

"(Y/n) , sweetheart, I-I am sorry. But," She let out a sob. Oh No. "Your Dad passed away a few hours ago. Katharine is flying out to you as we speak. She should arrive within the hour. Matt is here with me. I am so sorry sweetie. Definitely not the news you deserve on your birthday...." You slowly set the phone on the table as your mom continued to talk. Everyone has their eyes on you as your smile had disappeared and you seemed lost. But, you couldn't speak. There voices were muffled and hard to understand as your blood was pumping so hard in your head.

The only thing that was on your mind is what your mom said to you.

Your Dad was dead.

Gone forever........

*******************

Sad Chapter!

Not a very good birthday!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688K 18.2K 70
( completed ! ) user: are the two of you dating!!??? willowposey: no. JensenAckles: yes. user: ??? ( original work ) ( jensen ackles x oc ) ( #181 in...
9.8K 222 11
Hey! Here's the reader (you) going through life : After a crappy job, you're finally accepted as a makeup artist on the set of Supernatural and your...
100K 3.5K 31
{Jensen x Reader} Playboy Jensen Ackles is hurting his television show's image. Every time he promised to get his act together, it'd last for about a...
408K 14.4K 48
•BOOK 1 OF THE JSJL SERIES• Dreaming to be an actor takes a lot of work. And when your older brother Jared landed you a spot on the show Supernatural...