Argyl

By 32Quincey

*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.H... More

Cast
Prologue
Storm
Rey
Fight For Me
Damion Decides What Happens Here
I Am Ready For This Game
The Dark Wing
The Demon
Let's See What You Have Got.
That Girl Can't Live Without Violence
Broken Pieces
For Him.
You Better Have Not Done This
It Is All Worth It
He Was Worth Killing For
If Only I Could.
The Cruel
Erik Santos
To Hell With Everything.
I Wanted To Fight For You
May Be Something More
You Never Get To Mess With What's Mine
The Confession
No Matter What
She Is Perfect.
You Can Still Think
He Is Always Right
I Am Safe With You
Yet So Similar.
Something's Wrong
Our Destruction
Double Fight
Rules
Stay?
You Are The Star In My Dark Sky
Back To Work
Today, I Am All Yours
It Just happened.
Home
It Was The Time
Oh Yes I Can.
I Would Have Preferred His.
The Hell They Will Pay
I Am Scared
I Am Sure It Won't
Whatever You Might Think
Only If He Knew
More Than Just Bringing Me Down
I Hate You For Being Stubborn.
Author's Note.
We Aren't Done Yet.
Of Course You Don't Care.
What Does He Plan?
Anger.
You Let Him In.
I Hate Him
I Am Selfish, Argyl.
Don't You, Santos?
Kill
This Was Not Good.
This Was A War.
Our War
My Home.
Southern Wing.
This Was The Last Straw.
I Am Here To Give You One.
You Can Never Be Him.
Stay? Please?
Reina.
New Story Alert!

You Know Nothing, Love.

4.2K 212 101
By 32Quincey

When I started gaining senses, my face was pressed on a cold floor. A feeling of deja vu hitting me hard. My hair spread across my face and I was in an awkward position. I could feel my hands tied at my back. So were my legs. My ankles tied together. Cloth stuffed in my mouth.

I tried to analyse the whole situation. I knew one thing for sure, I was not in the Wing. Fuck I was not even in the Empire. My instincts told me I was in danger. And hell I already knew that every well.

I was in a big trouble.

I heard something moving. Some footsteps approached me and went away again. I knew someone was pacing around the placed I was kept in.

I didn't move a muscle in my body. Not letting the person know I was awake.

But when I could't hear anything else and couldn't really know any more with my eyes closed, I finally decided to open them.

I was lying on the cold stone floor. The room was dark. dim light spreading in it from somewhere behind me.

I saw the shoes of the person pacing there. He was wearing black pants from where I could see.

He went away from me. My hair blocking most of my vision but as he went away and turned to walk towards me again, I spotted his face.

My blood grew cold as I saw who it was. I was stunned. Anger starting to surface.

I saw those steel grey eyes and black hair. It was Erik Santos.

His eyes met mine for a moment and he knew I was awake.

"Finally." He said smiling as he walked towards me.

I struggled to get back. But my current state was making it difficult for me to move.

He knelt down in front of me as his gripped my shoulders. I cringed at the touch. I wanted to rip his hands off for touching me. Every nerve in my body was reacting to his touch in a terrible way.

I struggled again.

"Don't move love. You are hurting yourself." He said in a soft voice and I felt disgusted.

I wanted to slash my knife through his skin.

He made me stand up. I couldn't even stand on my own. He pushed me down on some chair moving my hair away from my face.

I backed away as much as I can avoiding his touch. Unlike Damion, his touch was making me cringe. It was making my skin crawl in disgust.

I didn't want him to touch me.

He smiled at me as he tugged those hair behind my ears. I glared at him. My eyes promising his destruction as soon as I am free.

His face remained unaffected. He backed away a little and I could see the whole room.

It was almost like the Dark Wing. Except, this was not as deadly as it. It didn't had that negative vibes. The dark aura somehow lacking.

I looked around and the walls were made up of stone. A small light on one of the walls was illuminating the room. It was a cell. I could see the bars as the door. The metal bars. The outside corridor was brightly lit. I was sure by now that this was his mansion.

I was in his mansion.

I looked back at him. He was standing in front of me holding a cigarette in his hands. He took a long puff and smiled sweetly at me.

"Finally I have you here Argyl." He said. The way he said my name was tempting me to cut his tongue out.

He walked towards me and my eyes followed his every move. His hand went to my mouth and he took out the cloth. That was followed by the series of coughs from me. My throat felt dry.

He held a glass of water to my lips. My lips closed in a tight line. Even if I was dying, I wasn't going to drink water he had offered.

I turned my face away and he sighed.

"You need to stop being stubborn." He said placing the glass down.

His lips were pulled up in a small smirk.

"Let's see how many days you can go with this stubbornness." He said.

I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"Days?" I asked him. My hands started struggling behind my back to loose the knot of the rope. I knew it wouldn't be easy, but I could do it. I knew he wouldn't notice my efforts.

He looked at me amusement dancing in his cold grey eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Whom do you take Damion for?" I asked smirking.

I knew he had realised I wasn't in the Wing. I knew he was going crazy. He was ready to kill anyone in his sight. I knew the Demon in him was already unleashed. I knew, he knew where I was. I knew he was coming for me.

"He won't be here anytime soon love. He is busy with the rebels in Southern Wing." He said taking another puff blowing out the smoke.

"You do wish that Erik, don't you?" I asked him smirking.

His eyes grew colder at my words. I stopped my movement. Tried to remove my hand from the rope but that needed to be loosened a little more.

"What do you know about him?" He asked me.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You know nothing love. Believe me. You know nothing about the Demon in him." He said.

I didn't want his words to get me. I didn't let them get me. I knew what he was. I knew what he did.

"Do you know he killed his parents at the age of ten?" He asked walking towards me. My eyes snapped to his. He knelt down in front of me. Lowering himself to my height.

"Do you know he brutally killed the last boss of the Sanchez Empire because of the Truce?" He asked me looking into my eyes.

I didn't know all these. I was shocked to know all of these. But I didn't let my face reflect my emotions. I didn't need to show Erik I was surprised.

"Why do you think they call him a Demon? Cause only a Demon can kill his parents at such young age." He smirked, "Which reminds me," He stated getting up to his full height again. He looked down at me cocking his head at a side, his fingers playing with the cigarette in his hand.

My eyes didn't leave his grey ones. I was breathing fire.

"Do you know the people at you house, night you killed your mum were from Sanchez Empire?" He asked and this time I failed to hide the surprise. I was shocked would be an understatement. I was shook. I couldn't process anything else that moment. The people that night were from him. They were sent by the Rey. They were from Sanchez Empire. I knew Damion had took over before that incident.

This was fucked up.

I tried to calm my nerves. I suppressed the part in me which was angry on him for not telling me the truth. He was right. I knew very few things about him. I didn't know about his past.

May be hiding my mum's thing from me was wrong. But we could talk it out. It was not a big deal. I knew Damion didn't know about anything. And even if he did, he didn't ask my mother to sell me to him. My mum was a fucked up bitch who was ready to sell me for drugs.

Drugs that he provided. But that is what he did. This was what his life was and is.

He runs this underworld.

He wasn't at the fault.

Yes, I didn't know about his parents nor about the last boss.

But I also didn't know the reasons he did those things. My mind reminded me that we didn't exactly had an proper conversation about all these things cause a lot was going on in our lives.

The chaos this Erik had created. I remembered the sleepless nights Damion had spent thinking about these. The days he had worked off to keep the Empire and me safe.

The days when he worked at night only because he wanted to spend sometime with me.

I knew he can't go wrong. I knew the Rey, can never ever go wrong.

I looked up at Erik, deciding not to answer him.

I stayed quiet.

"Surprised love, are you?" He asked.

I scoffed in response.

He studied me for a moment. His eyebrows drawn together.

"Now, you look surprised seeing your words had no effect." I mocked him.

He didn't say anything for a moment. His face was blank.

"Do whatever you want Erik Santos. Do your worst. You have started a war Erik. Damion will end this all." I said smirking at him.

He took a step towards me.

"Why do you love him so much? He is nothing but a evil Demon." He said looking at me.

I didn't answer him on that. he didn't need to know why I loved Damion. He didn't need to know what he meant to me. That he had a soft side. That he wasn't only the Demon they see him as. He didn't need to know anything.

"And what are you?" I asked him instead.

He smiled a small smile.

"I am no good Argyl, I know that. But I am better than him. I don't have the blood of thousand people on my hand." He said.

"But I do." I replied him looking up in his eyes.

"You seem really calm." He said.

"Cause I know he is coming Erik." I said cocking my head at a side.

"Your time is running low. I know he is coming to get his queen back." I said cocking it to other side.

"Queen? That you are not." He asked, "You were supposed to marry him tonight." He said smirking.

"That doesn't really matter." I said looking at him, "Moreover, the day hasn't ended yet."

He smirked.

If my hands were free, I would have knocked the smirk off his face.

"Till then, let's have some fun shall we?" He asked smirking.

I didn't show any kind of emotions on my face. I didn't know what he was talking about.

He clapped his hand and the man with long hair and lip piercing entered the room dragging someone behind him.

I knew that man. I had seen him at Double Fight. Jeremiah, if I am not wrong.

He smirked down at me and my eyes trailed to the person behind him.

My heart skipped a beat and my nerves went wild at the sight of Leo standing behind him.

My best friend who had drugged me and I ended up here in Santos Mansion.

Leo's eyes stayed on the ground. His face was pale as I saw him before.

"I am sorry Ara. I really am."

His words rung in my ears and I knew the whole thing. I knew what had happened. I knew what Leo did. He helped them. He betrayed Damion. He betrayed the Empire. He betrayed me.

Rage boiled inside me at the sight of his. I wanted to kill him with my bare hands.

His eyes stayed on the floor. They refused to meet mine.

Jeremiah held his hair forcing him to look up. Tears trailed down face.

I looked away from him in disgust. I couldn't believe Leo had betrayed us. I couldn't believe Damion was right about Leo. I fought with him for the traitor of a best friend.

"Ara." He started but I didn't look at him.

"Ara please listen to me once." He said pleading.

"Get lost form my sight before Damion comes and unties my hands Leo. Believe me, I would kill you myself." I spat looking at him.

Tears continuously streaming down his eyes he sobbed.

"I didn't me-"

"Yeah right. You didn't mean to betray Damion. You didn't mean to drug me. You didn't mean to drag me to this fucker." I said glancing at Erik. I saw Jeremiah's hands being tightened into fists. But hell if I cared.

"Ara-"

"Don't call me that Leo. I swear to hell if I ever see your face, I would kill you. Take my advice and leave before my hands are free. I won't hesitate." I said dead serious. My hands were working on themselves and I knew I would be free in a few.

I wanted to kill him with my bare hands. I was not going spare Leo at any cost. My own best friend had betrayed me. This fucking traitor.

"Erik! Boss!" We heard someone shouting and I smirked.

Two men came running in our direction screaming Erik's name.

"They are here." One of them panted. He was scared to death. his face pale, his brown eyes showing fear for life.

That is what you needed to be. Scared.

Cause he was there. To get his queen back.

Erik's eyes snapped to me.

"Tick tock darling." I mocked.

...

Hey Marshmallows and my Marshmallow!

Here you go with another chapter.

New secrets revealed about him. What you think about him now?

And Erik.. Well he needs to keep his hands off her.

Finally he is here.

I will update the rest on Tuesday. Are you ready for the end yet?

I am not. And believe me, you aren't too.

Stop me when you still can.

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                           ~32Quincey♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 62.9K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
241K 11.8K 60
Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Return Of The Devil ✅ Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil ✅ Book 4 - War With The Devil ✅ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sce...
1M 20.5K 42
When a young women named Cordelia, find's herself in the new club downtown, she encounters deep family secrets after she parties hard and bumps into...