Habits of My Heart

By Nielle013

I don't care if it hurts, I'll pay my weight in blood To feel my nerves wake up So love me now, or let me g... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 26
Update coming soon!!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Update?
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Heyyy 😅
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 10

2.8K 166 109
By Nielle013

Another one for the neighborhood watch *insider @inkD_Roses* 😂😂

Please Comment!

Enjoy! 🎄❤️

Xena

Today is Thursday and the school was still buzzing about the fight that happened on Monday between Shani and Melissa.

Videos and snippets of the fight from all different angles have been circulating around Facebook and have apparently made its way to YouTube from what I've heard.

Now Shani calls herself being mad at me because one of the snippets from the fight has gone viral with her getting hit with Melissa's shoe.

In the video I️t looked as if I️ was holding Shani back while Melissa throw her shoes hitting her. Now she thinks I️ purposely held her so Melissa could hit her with the shoe. Everyone that was there saw that I️ was actually breaking up the fight.

I️ even pulled Melissa off of her at one point so I️ don't understand why she thinks I️ purposely held her back so Melissa could hit her.

I️f anything I️ should be the one who's mad at her. She was the one talking shit about me as if we aren't friends.

Right now I️ was on my way to gym class with Mr. Booth. I️ was actually going to take part in class today. I️ even brought clothes to change into.

Class had already started so I️ just went up to the locker room to change quickly. I️ went into the bathroom and changed into my sweats and T-shirt.

As I'm putting my things in my locker I️ was being cornered by Shani and some girl I️ notice that went to the other school B.S.M.T.

"What's good?" I️ ask looking at the both of them since they walking up on a bitch like they was going to do something.

"You know it's funny how you suppose to be my 'friend' but you out here holding me while bítches throwing they shoe at me." Shani said talking with her hands moving all over.

"First off don't be walking up on me like you gonna pop off. Secondly, I️ should be the one questioning your fake ass since I've been the topic of your conversations lately." I️ said folding my arms across my chest showing them they ain't put no fear in me at all.

"Bitch you're not that important to be the topic of my conversations. I️ just found it crazy how you're out here fucking other people man but yet you was telling me not to talk to Chris. You're a fucking hypocrite that's all." She said shrugging.

"Oh. This is news to me. Who man I️ been fucking since you all up in my pussy?" I️ asked looking between the two of them cause clearly they know something I️ don't.

"Bítch don't play stupid. You was quick to fuck August while he's in a whole relationship with Keisha sister. Ask her if you thing I'm lying." She said pointing to old girl behind her who I'm guessing is Keisha.

"Dead ass Shani you getting real reckless calling me out my name. Don't play like you won't catch these hands. And I️ don't give a fuck about Kenya or her sister so you bringing her here was pointless. If Aug is her sister's "man" then tell her sister to bring this issue to him not me." I️ said shrugging cause I️ Honestly didn't give a fuck.

August made it crystal clear that he was a single man therefore Kelsi and her sister issue was definitely not with me.

Until August tell me himself that he's in a relationship with someone, I️m going to continue chilling with him and kissing on him whenever or however I️ like. It is what it is.

"Whoa! Hold up you not gonna disrespect me to my face. First, My name is Keisha not no fùcking Kenya. Secondly, August and my sister Brooklyn been dating on and off way before he even went to jail so bítch he's a taken man. Clearly your hoe ass is the fùcking issue." Kelly said as if I️ gave fùck about what her name is or who her sister was.

"Um okay that was then, this is now. From what I've seen August is out here doing him so how am I️ the issue? He haven't even mention shit about your bum ass sister, so as for as I'm concerned he is available to anyone. So run and tell ya sister that. By the way I've heard about her hoe ass so she should know a thing or two about fucking other people man." I️ said shrugging.

Brooklyn been around the block and back fùcking and sucking everything moving. She should be the last person calling anyone a hoe or complaining about me fùcking her nonexistent man.

Keisha try to snuck me but I️ side step her and hit her in the face. Typical hoe move, now she want to fight cause I'm speaking facts. They can talk shit but can't handle it.

She grabbed on to my hair as I️ kept hitting her I️n the face.  I swing her to the floor so she can lose her grip, before stomping on her. Shani tried to pull me back and I️ swing on her ass hitting her at the side of her head.

I️ was not going to let these bítches jump me without doing some serious damage first.

Shani tried to get me down on the floor and I shoved her back so we both fell down with me on top of her.

We were on the floor fighting when I️ feel my hair being pulled again and being hit in the back of my head by Keisha.

I️ punched Shani in her big ass mouth as hard as I️ could. I️ made sure to leave that bitch leaking before I️ was dragged off her and fell on my back.

Kenzie tried to stop on me but I️ grabbed her foot and then kicked her other leg.

She lost her balance hitting her side on the wooden bench as she went down. I️ quickly got up before they could come at me again.

"Son you bítches pussy as fuck. Y'all dead ass tried to jump me over some bullshit. How you gonna fight me over a nigga that don't belong to you or your sister? Y'all hoes be dumb." I️ said I️ was so fucking heated.

I️ don't even give a fùck about the situation anymore. I'm just mad as fuck that I️ let these dusty hoes take me out of character like that.

All of this shit over a nígga that's sweating me. It's not my fault he want a piece of this chocolate.

"You a fake ass fùcking hoe. After we been friends for so long you gonna fight me over shit that has nothing to do with you. I️ broke up the fight between you and Mel and I️ stopped Martina from fùcking you up so much time and this how you come at me? Dead ass on everything it's fuck you from now on." I️ kept ranting.

Shani got up and help pick up her raggedy ass so call friend with her. I'm not even going to bother trying to fight them again I️ was over this bullshit.

"You gonna regret this shít watch bítch. My sister don't play that so best believe she going to fuck you up." Kendra girl said as if I️ gave a fuck.

"Okay and? Bítch I️ got a sister too so what's your point? Y'all hoes can't fight one on one y'all gotta jump instead. I️ never been pussy ask that fake hoe beside you. Word to my mother y'all bítches ain't shit" I️ said.

The bell rang and as they left out the locker room and I️ just realized I️ missed the entire gym class. The one fucking day I️ came prepared for gym and I️ didn't even get to do shit.

I️ quickly got my clothes and went to change as the other students start coming up the stairs.

I️ change back into my regular clothes and got ready for my next class. I️ had one more class for the day and then I️ have my work-study tutoring session after school.

I️m still processing the fact that I just got in a fight with Shani and that Karate bitch over something so stupid.

I️ fixed my hair and check my face for any scratches before getting out the bathroom.

For my last class I️ was checked out completely. Physically I️ was in the class but mentally I️ was somewhere else. I️ just wanted this day to be finish so I️ can go home.

Janelle and Martina left early today so they don't know about the fight yet but I️ will tell them tomorrow or text them later.

No one was in the locker room with us so no one else know about the fight which is good. I️ don't need all that drama right now.

August definitely going to hear my mouth though, when I️ decide to talk to him.

I️ just want to know what's up with him and this Brooklyn bítch cause we all know hoes these days could suck a nigga dick and start claiming him as hers.

I️ need to know what's the situation between them if there's even one to begin with.

I'd be in my feelings if they had something going on. I'm really starting like him and I'd have to fuck him up for messing with me knowing he dealing with someone.

The dismissal bell rang and everyone gather their things rushing out the class happy that the day was over.

I️ slowly made my way to Mr. Keller classroom for my work-study session.

"Hello Mr.K" I️ said dryly going to one of the seats.

"You're usually in a good mood. Why so dry today Ms. Flowers?" He asked, giving me his undivided attention.

"It's been a long day that's all." I️ said not really wanting to say much.

"Well you made it through the day and on the bright side tomorrow is Friday." He said.

"Yea, thank God." I️ mumbled.

Mr. Keller went back to grading papers while I️ took out my tutoring materials for the day as the students came in.

"Hey Xena, What we working on today?" Sherry-Ann asked me.

"Well for Mr. K class we have a quiz and a test coming up the week of Thanksgiving Break and a Final paper that's due December 8th. We can go over homework and classwork to get ready for the quiz and the test today. If we have extra time we can start on paper topics or thesis statements." I️ said looking over Mr. Keller's class agenda.

"Damn, Mr. Keller you killing us." Calvin said with a groan.

"Stop missing homework's and pay attention in class, then you would see the work is not that hard. Now get to studying." Mr. K said not even looking up from the papers he was grading.

The rest of our study session was spent catching up on missing homework's and studying materials that would be on the upcoming quiz and test.

There was a lot of Materials to cover so we didn't have time to start on paper topics. Hopefully we can cover that in next week sessions.

It was daylight savings time so by 4:00 P.M outside would be super dark and it didn't help that tutoring finished at 5:00 P.M.

I️ was walking my way to the train station on the Ave when I️ see Kendra and some girls standing outside the Chinese restaurant.

I️ instantly got the feeling that some shít was going to happen and after earlier I️ was not in the mood.

I️ pull out my phone calling my mom first cause if I was going to get jumped I️ know she'd be here ASAP.

"Hello." She picked up.

"Mom I'm walking to the train station on the Ave and some girl I️ had an argument with earlier and her friends are out here and I️ know they going to try and jump me." I️ fired off quickly.

"How many of them is with her?"

"Her and three other bitches two of them is big as fuck. I'm not going down without a fight but they like Debo type of big." I️ said frowning knowing she wasn't going to get here in time.

"Go in to the corner store and get a glass bottle, brake it at the bottom so you can use it. Walk with that shit if them bitches run up on you slice they ass with it. Call me when you get off the train." She said immediately.

I️ did what my mother said before hanging up the phone putting it in my bag. I️ kept walking with the broken bottle in hand by my side.

My mother don't play when it comes to people messing with her kids.

I'll never forget In middle school some girl way older than me put gum in my hair and I️ went home crying.

My mother whooped my ass for crying and brought me back to the school and told me to fight the girl. She told me if I️ lose the fight she was going to whoop me again.

My mother stood there with the belt in her hand and watch us fight. Knowing she was there I️ made sure I️ beat that bitch ass.

From that point on I️ never lost a fight. Anyone that tried me I️ made sure to fuck them up cause I️ refused to get a beating for losing a fight.

"That's that bítch that I️ fought earlier. She a whole hoe out here fucking August knowing he got a girl!." Keisha said with her friends walking over toward my way.

"Hold up you talking bout August as in your sister man. August?" The big bitch next to her ask being hella dramatic.

I️ rolled my eyes, I'm not going to entertain these bítches. I️ held the bottle tight in my hand as I️ kept it pushing towards the train station.

"Now she don't got shít to say but earlier you had a whole mouth full cause you was with your friend." This lying bítch Kenya said knowing I️ was by my damn self.

"Fuck outta here bítch I️ was by myself earlier when I️ fùcked up you and Shani so don't flex cause you in front these big bitches." I️ said giving her the really bítch face.

"Listen Ma. I'm not with this back and forth arguing shit. I️ let my hands do that for me. So was good?" The big bítch said.

"Right. We ain't with all that." The next rat in the face ass girl added her two cents.

"You bitches is pussy and if any one of y'all touch me I'm leaving y'all with a buck 50." I said holding up the broken bottle with the sharp edges showing.

Note:  (A buck 50 is New York/ Urban Slang for cutting someone across the face. Basically a cut the length of the cheek. Starting from the right ear to the corner of the mouth).

"You talking shít and calling us pussy but you're the one with a weapon though?" Keisha said.

"Yea cause you bítches must think I'm stupid. I'm not going to let y'all jump me." I️ said slowly walking back words towards the train station.

As I️ got down to the train they kept following me popping shit. They could yell, argue and scream all they want. As long as I'm not being touched I'm good.

As the The train pulled into the station Keisha bum rushed me causing the glass bottle to fall out my hand.

I️ quick grabbed on to her hair as the train door open and she was hitting me.

I️ tried to pull her on the train with me while we went at it. Her friends tried to help her pull me back from going into the train cart. As people around us tried to brake up the fight.

We fell backwards by the train door preventing it from closing. I️ kept hitting Keisha in the face and anywhere else I️ could.

I️ was dragged off the floor by some grown man and as Keisha got up and tried to come at me again.

As the guy pulled me back into the train cart I️ kicked the bítch in her stomach causing her to fall back into the big bítch that was trying to push her way in to get at me.

"You a hoe." Keisha yelled trying to get at me as people held her and her friends back.

"Yup I'm a hoe! Where your nigga at so I️ can fuck him next! Then I️ would really give you something to be mad about bítch." I️ said before Keisha tried spitting at me.

I️ tried my best to break free from the hold the guy had on me. I️ hate nasty bitches that spit on people. That's so fùcking low.

"Word to my mother I️t's on sight every time I️ see you bítches. And I️m going to keep fùcking August again, and again and AGAIN! Bítch run and tell your sister that!!." I️ said sticking my tongue out at them as the train door close in their face.

"You're too beautiful to be fighting and acting this way. You need to carry yourself like a lady and not let people bring you down." The man that was holding me said as other people in the train cart was staring at me.

Not saying anything I️ moved away from him picking up my  bag off the floor and walked off to the next train cart.

I️ was shaking so bad because I️ was angry that I️ fought twice in a day over the same fùcking thing.

Bitches don't know how to take their L's and move the fuck on. Nope, instead they want to come back with their friends as if they still won't get beat the fuck up.

I️ know this won't be the last time I'm fighting them bítches either and whenever Brooklyn decides to show her face she can get it too straight up.

As for August I'm sure he don't even know about this or has nothing to do with it but I'm dead ass about to say fuck it and cut him off.

I'm getting all this heat because of him and the crazy thing is I️ DIDN'T EVEN FUCK HIM YET!! Now imagine if I️ had really fucked him like everyone think I️ did.

All this nigga did was feed me and kiss on me. He ain't even eat my pussy and I'm getting into fights. I️ don't even know how his dick look. What type of shit is this?

Snapping out of my thoughts I️ got off at my stop on the train and call my mother.

"I️'m parked across the street." She  said.

"Okay." I️ hang up once I️ spotted her car and walked over to her.

Getting in I️ put on my seatbelt. "Let me see your face." She said turning my head towards her.

"These bitches done scratch ya fucking faced. Look the shit starting to swell. I'm coming up to the school tomorrow cause they got me fucked up." She said getting angry.

I️ didn't even want to look at my face right now cause I'd be pissed all over again.

"Who are these little bítches that a problem with you? I️ know you don't fuck with people so what's up? And where the fuck was Janelle and Martina?" My mom fired off while speed down the street.

"It's some girl from one of the other schools in the building and Janelle and Martina got out earlier than me today. Plus I️ had the work-study program that I️ told you about so they wouldn't have been with me either way." I️ said not wanting to really tell her why they was fighting with me in the first place.

"So why they coming at you for?" She asked not letting up.

Sighing I️ proceed to tell her the entire story about the situation with Shanique first. My mother was never found of her so she kind of expected that from her.

Then I️ explained the whole thing with Keisha and her sister wanting to fight me for "fucking"  August.

That made her even more upset that all of this fighting was over a man. That didn't sit well with her at all.

I️ tried my best to explain that I️ wasn't fighting or arguing over August but that's the way she took it.

_____________________

Starting tonight I'll be drunk as fuck until Tuesday so this my last update for a while... maybe, we shall see.

Merry Christmas 🎄🎁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 8.9K 8
𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧. 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐫�...
289K 14.2K 34
Niggas ain't shit. August Alsina fan-fiction. Highest rankings- #1 in AugustAlsina and Auggie
9.5K 497 28
I never been the type to fall in love or even be in a committed relationship, but somehow he was different. He was popular and everyone wanted to be...
26.8K 1.1K 24
I'm not good with descriptions , but Just read I promise you won't be disappointed!!!!! Cover Made by ~UrbanistSociety