Love the Second Time Around (...

Av justA__

We were so inlove with each other back then but then you suddenly changed. Park Jimin is a CEO of a famous co... Mer

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
EPILOGUE
Side Story
Extra

CHAPTER 3

3.1K 115 10
Av justA__

A/N finally I was able to update this story :)

***

"Sooyoung-a ... Can you come to my studio today?"

"wae? Is something wrong unnie?"

"Uh... it's... - " Seulgi didn't finish talking when Sooyoung heard rustles from the other side. When someone talked, it's not Seulgi's voice anymore but Wendy's.

"There are lots of reporters here, we need you, come now. Hurry okay? Come, as in NOW." emphasizing the last word, Sooyoung chuckled at her voice.

Sooyoung hanged up and immediately went to Seulgi's studio by taxi but she had to call Sungjae first.

"Sooyoung-a wae? It's not lunch yet; do you miss me that much?"

"Don't be conceited, I'm calling because I might not be able to have lunch with you, Seulgi-unnie is having a hard time in her studio."

"Yah, are you choosing your friend over your boyfriend? And why is Seulgi noona having a hard time?"

"Ah molla molla, Wendy unnie said there are reporters there right now." Sooyoung was already at Seulgi's studio. "I'm hanging up, bye!"

"yah! Wait- " but she already hanged up.

Sungjae could only shake his head.

Unbelievable

His girlfriend just hanged up on him!

"Yah, we're working right now, why do you have to answer your phone?" Taehyung asked him.

They are currently in Jimin's company doing some paper works for the charity.

Sugjae smirked at him.

"wae? Are you jealous because your wife doesn't call you?"

"yah!-"

"Stop it already you two."Jimin said to them, He just came back from the rest room and he found the two in his office bickering again.

He sat on his chair and took some paper on his hands.

"The two of you always argue, what is it this time?"

The stopped fighting with their pens and sat back on their chair.

"This kid is jealous because my girlfriend called while his wife rarely calls him." Sungjae explained laughing. "Take note: they are married." he added.

Taehyung glared at him and stood up taking his phone out of his pocket and called someone.

"oh wae?!" Someone shouted from the other side, Irene noona.

"Bae, why won't you call me?" he asked pouting not bothered by his wife's angry tone. It must be hard for Taehyung since his wife is pregnant.

"Why would I call you?"

Taehyung was left talking to his wife so Jimin faced Sungaje.

"It's also rare for Sooyoung to call you during work, is something wrong?"

"Actually, she cancelled our lunch date, she went to Seulgi noona's studio, she said there are reporters there."

Upon hearing Seulgi's name, Jimin got a bad feeling about the situation. Katy went inside his office in time.

"Hello Yerim-a" Sungjae waved at her.

Yeri ignored him and just went to Jimin's side holding a tablet. He took it and saw it was a picture of him and Seulgi in the café.

He completely forgot about his surroundings when he was with her. There's even an article about them and people are curious what's his relationship with her.

"I need to go. You can ask Yeri for help." He said to the two.

"Katy sir, not Yeri, say Ka~ty."

Sungjae just laughed at Yeri- Katy.

Jimin just shrugged and hurriedly went to Seulgi's studio.

***

"jinjja, why are you doing this to our friend, please leave her alone." Sooyoung said in front of the reporters with her hands on her hips to block the door.

"That's right, this is completely invasion of privacy." Wendy said hiding behind Sooyoung.

"We only want to ask some few questions." the reporter plead, other reporters agreed.

Seulgi could only listen to them while she's hiding inside the comfort room.

She was just surprised that morning when she arrived at her studio there were reporters waiting for her, though most of her paintings will be auctioned, there are still some that will be exhibited, but she can't do it with all the reporters outside.

Suddenly, it became quiet outside, Seulgi wondered why so she peeked through the door, then she saw Jimin talking to them, the reporters were listening to him as if his every word mattered. Seulgi sighed with relief and sat on the bowl and looked down with clasped hands. She's afraid to face the reporters.

The door just opened suddenly, she thought it was a reporter, but it was Jimin.

She didn't know how she noticed his looks amidst the chaos but her heart was filled with warmth knowing he came for her and left his work behind.

He closed the door and plopped down so they'd be eye level.

"Are you okay?" He touched her knees soothingly.

She nodded.

"I'm sorry about that, you can go outside now, they are gone."

"What did you say to them?"

"The truth."

"what?" what truth?

"I said to them that we are going to auction your paintings for the charity that's why we are talking in the café, don't worry about it anymore."

"oh..."

"And that there's nothing going on between us."

Seulgi felt sad when he said that, she knows it's for her benefit but is there really nothing going on between them?

Right, there's nothing going between us since two years ago.

"come on."

He stood up, took her wrist and went outside of the rest room. She can see Sooyoung and Wedy giggling on the side.

The reporter was really gone just like what he said.

They stopped by the door and Jimin reluctantly let go of her wrist, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Thank you for coming." She said.

"Don't mention it, where is your phone by the way? I called you several times."

"Ah... I forgot it at home."

"Don't forget it next time, you made me worried."

She smiled at that. Her mood is confusing her; she was just sad a while ago but when he said he was worried Seulgi can't help but feel happy.

He was worried at me...

"I'm going." He ruffled her hair and went out.

"Be careful on driving!"

He just waved back without looking back at her.

Sooyoung and Wendy immediately went to her side.

"Be careful on driving." Wendy whispered imitating her and laughed with Sooyoung. They were completely teasing her.

These two really.

"next time they are in the rest room; I'm going to lock the door." Sooyoung said smiling evily.

"Yah!"

***

Jimin was smiling when he was driving back to his company. He parked his car and went inside, Katy approached her.

"You mother." and handed him the phone.

"Mom. Are you okay?"

"I saw the article, bring her here when you visit, I want to meet her."

Jimin wasn't able to reply when her mother hanged up.

She did not even give him a chance to talk.

***

A/N see you next update ! let me know your thoughts . bbye :D

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.8K 36
They were born with golden spoon, they grew inside diamond cage, they lived a life that was written by other and that was a price they need to pay.
81.6K 5.2K 28
↷ ₍ 🌼 ₎ 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯┊ 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚓𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚞𝚕𝚐𝚒'𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊. ༉‧₊˚✧
115K 2.6K 91
Jimin is a member of a famous boygroup BTS and seulgi is just a fan.. and luck is always on her side when it comes to fangirling. instagram format. °...
47.7K 1.3K 39
Kang Seulgi and Park Jimin are best friends since childhood, about 10 years. What would happen if Seulgi accepts a confession? Will their friendship...