17BLACK

By obeylarry

17Black: a gay strip club in London known for hot strip teases, a talented dj, and matchmaking? Harry is movi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
AUTHOR'S NOTE
hello all!!

Chapter 58

84.1K 2.2K 6.5K
By obeylarry

((Before you read this make sure you read the chapter prior to this, I did a double update the other day but I don't think everyone read both chapters so just make sure you're caught up before reading! Chapter 57 isn't showing up for some devices so if it's not working for you go to my account and make sure you're following me and then go to the story title page and read the chapter there!))

Louis' POV:

I wake up with two strong arms wrapped around my waist, a head on my chest. I don't dare move in fear of waking him up.

Our legs aren't intertwined but they're touching all the way to our toes. I smile so big that I feel that my cheeks might crack.

"You awake?" Harry murmurs. I run my hands through his hair. He adjusts his position and presses tighter into my side. I earn a small hum of approval with every stroke of his hair.

"Nope." I feel around for his forehead, and then up into his hairline. His hair is sticky and tangled. Harry chuckles against my chest.

"Probably need a shower. Are you up for it?" I groan at the thought of getting up. I don't want to leave Harry and I bet my arse is going to hurt like hell when I do. It's okay now, but I don't want to push it.

Harry tilts his head up and presses his nose against my cheek. His curls tickle my jaw.

"I love you." He whispers, as if it's our secret and ours only.

I kiss his forehead, smelling the faint scent of cherry in his hair.

"Diddo."

Harry freezes. I laugh.

"Kidding. I love you. A lot." I close my eyes in pleasure as Harry's lips connect with the skin on my chest. He sucks softly, just enough to leave a bruise. His tongue runs over the harmed skin and he repeats the process over and over until I'm showered in love bites.

"Harry...." My cheeks are flushing with the intimacy of his lips and I play with the messy curls at the nape of his neck.

Harry tosses his leg over my waist and leans over me, still giving me kisses. The love bites turn into lingering lips, and then he's peppering light kisses to my neck.

Finally it gets too much and I redirect his head to meet mine. We lock eyes and I continue tangling my fingers in his hair.

He reaches out to put his hand down on the mattress to support himself, ten immediately winces. He rolls off of me, laying on his back and staring at the ceiling. I can tell that something else is bothering him, causing him more pain than his hand is.

I turn on my side to get a better look at him. His face is a light pink, his lips puffy and a bit blue, his hair messier than it's ever been.

He's gorgeous.

"What's bothering you?" As if I couldn't guess.

Harry sits up, the blankets falling to his waist and revealing a lot of skin.

His eyes trail to the ground, then to his hand. He flexes it, winces, then speaks.

"I just hate hurting people," he whispers. His voice is hoarse.

It's my fault that he hurt Nick. I shouldn't have left his penthouse on an angry rage, I shouldn't have gone to Aaron's party, I shouldn't have found Nick or hit him. It reminds me of how I constantly hurt people. It sucks.

"When I saw Nick over you and..." He shivers despite the heat made between us the covers. "I didn't even care who it was hurting you, it was like I snapped. For a minute or two all I could think about was how I wanted him dead. And then it stopped when you called my name, and everything just vanished and Nick's blood was on my hands and my mind was screaming at me to run."

I feel extremely guilty for all of this.

I hang my head and chew on my lip.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about what happened between us." I reach out for his hand. He gives it to me.

Harry kisses the ring on my hand and rubs circles in my palm with his thumb.

"Hey, it's in the past now. Right here, right now, that's what matters. You can't change your past so you might as well focus on your future." He turns around to face me and a big smile takes over his features.

"Like now...." Harry falls down beside me and brings his lips to mine. I laugh but pull away.

"We should probably brush our teeth first." Morning breath is the unwanted third person here. Harry lingers over me before pressing a wet kiss to my cheek. I laugh and push him off of me.

Harry stands easily, stretching his arms above his head and making sounds that mimic a bear. I stay seated.

Harry raises an eyebrow before it hits him. He explodes in laughter. I frown as he bends over from laughter, his hands grasping his knees for support.

"Stop laughing you menace and help me up!" I try sounding stern but I erupt in laughter myself. His happiness is contagious.

He finally is able to catch his breath enough to give me his hands. I bite my lip as I'm pulled to my feet.

Ouch.

I collapse into his arms and Harry laughs again.

"That bad, huh?" I lay my hands on his shoulders and test my legs. They're okay. A little sore, but it's manageable. I do a squat and wince.

"You have no idea." I wish he did though. I'd love to tear up his arse. I take my hands off of him, able to stand on my own. I grin in triumph.

I set my hands on my waist.

"How about that shower now while we're up?"

"Ouch."

"I told you that it would be hard to get out, now stop moving."

"It hurts." I run my fingers through his knotty fringe, getting stopped by thick clumps of dried lube. Every time my fingers jerk as they hit a knot, Harry ducks and complains.

I motion for the shampoo. After lathering into my hands, I hand him the bottle back and continue my work.

"We may have to cut so-"

"No. Not happening." I laugh.

"Kidding." I tighten my lips in concentration and manage to get a hunk of lube out, sending it down the drain.

Harry looks up at me from his sitting position on the side of the tub - it was the only way I could reach the top of his hair - and cries out as soap gets in his eyes.

"Idiot." I hand him a towel that has been used many times already for this same reason (honestly, does he ever learn?). Harry murmurs a thanks and places his hands on the back of my thighs.

"'M bored Louis." I swear I'm dating a five year old. I scoot further between his legs to reach a particularly thick patch of lubed hair.

Harry sighs impatiently. I'm about to scold him when I'm interrupted by his lips around my cock. I buck my hips reflexively, pushing his head further onto me before realizing that he's not used to this and can't take in too much of me.

"Shit Harry my legs are already weak." I stop washing his hair to grip his shoulders with soapy hands.

He releases me and I get chills from the sudden lack of heat. Harry reaches behind me to turn the shower off.

"Why- oh." Harry lifts me into his arms and steps out of the shower. This is such a safety hazard. What if he slips?

Luckily he doesn't, and he manages to set me down on one of the towels on the counter - causing me to whimper a bit because still sore, thanks. He gets down on his knees giving me access to his hair and at the same time giving him access to my dick.

"Morning blowjob while I wash your hair. Lovely." I smile smugly, knowing very well that we both enjoy this.

Harry takes me in his mouth again and I notice improvement from the last time. He doesn't gag nearly as much and his teeth are safely tucked behind his lips.

I grip the counter, my knuckles turning white. I have to remind myself don't thrust don't thrust don't thrust. My head is thrown back and I stare at the ceiling a bit before closing my eyes.

Harry stops abruptly, swallowing the extra saliva in his mouth. He raises an eyebrow.

"Are you going to get this shit out of my hair?" His voice is hoarse and his eyes scream louder than any words he could ever say. I nod and try pushing him down on me. He chuckles before resuming.

I use the sink this time and reach for the brush across the counter. This makes things easier and I'm nearly done with his hair around the time that I'm nearly done from his mouth.

Harry let's me thrust now, he even encourages it by a steady hand at the bottom of my spine. I'm moaning rhythmically with every thrust.

I brush through his hair one more time before announcing that I was done.

"Not yet you aren't." His words are rushed, eager to get back to my cock. I set the brush down and put both hands on each side of his head.

"Harry, I'm-" I tighten my grip and wrap my legs around him and then I'm finishing, the warmth in my stomach overwhelming and my pleasure echoing off of the walls.

Harry stays with his lips around me until every drop of come is released. He pulls off of me and looks up to my eyes, his cheeks pudgy with my contents inside.

I pet the hair right above his ear.

"Swallow." It's not a question. Harry likes to spit it out, but I want nothing more than to see his Adam's apple bob as he swallows what he worked hard for.

He makes a face but obeys. I kiss him once he's done, checking to see if he wants me to return the favor. He's half-hard, nothing too serious.

"Do you not like the taste or something?" I wipe a bit leftover on his lips with my thumb.

Harry shakes his head. "No, I do. It's just that I sort of imagine a million little tadpoles in my mouth and it makes everything a bit weird."

He's weird. I smile and kiss him lovingly.

We stay like that for a few minutes, just kissing lazily. We're both still tired -mentally and physically - but having lazy morning interactions is just as nice as hot and heavy nighttime interactions.

"Let's rinse your hair and finish washing, okay?" I slid down off the counter with a guiding hand on my waist from Harry.

The shower continues, and before long we're both smelling nice. Not that sex smells bad, but we can't exactly go places smelling like we just banged. Or made love. Both ways create the same smell.

Harry is able to wash an outfit to wear from the pile of clothes in the floor. The pile has become half mine and half his.

I pull on a pair of boxers, not quite wanting to get dressed yet.

The clothes for Harry are washed and dried when he gets a phone call. He let's it go to voicemail, but the caller pursues. It's on the third call before Harry picks it up and answers.

"Hello?" He pauses for a long time as the person on the other line rambles on and on. He only gets more and more worried as the call continues.

"What the hell? How?" Another pause.

"Okay. We'll be there in five." He clicks the phone off.

Harry's eyes go large and he begins throwing his clothes on. He tells me to do the same in a tone that is mixture of distress and fright.

"Why? Where are we going?" I put on a pair of jeans nonetheless, grabbing a dirty shirt off of the couch and pulling it over my head hastily .

Harry stops only to meet my eyes. His voice is frantic.

"17Black is on fire."

~~ Author's Note ~~

So I'm on summer break now and that means more time to write and therefore more updates! The chapters will probably be a bit shorter but there will be more of them (probably daily updates except for weekends).

And omg this idea was one of my main ones while coming up with the plot and I'm really excited to use it finally!! Big big BIG things are happening!

THIS STRIP CLUB'S ON FIIIRRRREEEE!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Xtra Hot By Ash

Fanfiction

641K 18.4K 29
Larry Stylinson Story Harry is a porn star for the gay site "Xtra Hot Studios" and Louis is the straight newbie. Oh... this could be fun. Rated...
814K 26.6K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
26.7K 996 27
"Oi, what happened to treat people with kindness?" Louis yells loud enough for Harry to hear from across the street. "That goes for everyone but you...
144K 6.7K 16
@eerbooks asked me to write a story where one of them is a driver for the other. Louis moved to London and got a job as Harry Styles (famous artist)...