Danmachi: the black lightning...

By TheWolfsFury1420

bell may not know but oranio has a hero who they call the black lightning hero who was the soul inspiration t... More

Chapter 0 The Return of The Forgotten Familia
Chapter 1 Monter Oranio Incident
Chapter 2 Capaneus
Chapter 3 The Reunion
Chapter 4 The God Reaper
Chapter 5 Confliction
Chapter 7 the fiance
Chapter 8 The Reasons
Chapter 9 Mystery 7
Chapter 10 The Meeting
Chapter 11 Alexia
Chapter 12 The Competition
Chapter 13 the teammate's
Chapter 14 Black Udaeus
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 The Test
Chapter 17 Backstory
Chapter 18 Cronos Familia
Chapter 19 The Fight
Chapter 20 War Game
Chapter 21 Rain Before The Storm
Chapter 22 Acceptance
Chapter 23 Kykons
Chapter 24 Familia History
Chapter 25 Ryudo
Chapter 26 Unprecedented Development
Chapter 27 The Past
Chapter 28 Time Limit
Chapter 29 Enemy
Chapter 30 The Bath
Chapter 31 Bedtime Arrangement's
Chapter 32 The Training And Trial
Chapter 33 Strength
Chapter 34 Prepare For The Game's
Chapter 35 The Dragon

Chapter 6 Adoni

2.6K 34 10
By TheWolfsFury1420

in the meeting, for Adoni's entrance into the Hestia familia, Adoni announcement she wanted to join the Hestia familia and they were discussing the plan for that action as she was still a young girl who was shy and bashful in Hestia's eye's.

Hestia:" as of the moment I can't let you in, I'm leaving very soon so we need to make this quick"

Capaneus:" it's simple, she wanted to be in a familia and she chose yours, well I did, but still the thought of joining you should be good enough right"

Hestia:" and not to question a new member, but your brother has connection's to every familia out there, why choose mine"

Adoni:" compared to the other familia's, your a nice diety, wouldn't sell me out, the members are like family to each other, and one of my favorite brothers is in this familia, it'll be like the Zeus familia to me"

Capaneus stopped Adoni for an important thing to talk about.

Capaneus:" did you say the Hestia familia had your favorite brother"

Adoni:" Bell is my favorite brother Capaneus, I would like to have Bell as my brother compared to you"

Capaneus:" but I always thought I was your favorite brother"

Adoni:" then you can spend more time with me instead of going off on trips and such, and maybe than I'll like you better"

Capaneus died a little on the inside as his sister didn't love him as much and he was in a slump the rest of the meeting as Hestia got it back on track.

Hestia:" it's almost time for me to go so I need to leave now, but once I get back you can join us, since your Bell's little sister, how can I say no"

Adoni:" thank you, I won't let you guys down"

Bell:" don't worry we have your back, and we don't expect you to pull off heroic's or anything too soon"

Lily:" I didn't know you had a sister"

Capaneus:" yep, me, Bell, and Adoni are all siblings and we all love each other in our own special way"

Bell:" I was kinda Iffy on if I should tell people I'm related to Capaneus since he has a lot of enemies, but now that he's back and the Zeus familia seems to be making a comeback, I think I can let people know"

they all stared at them and tried to piece it together best they can but couldn't find an answer since it seemed a bit odd.

Haruhime:".. but wait, Bells a human, Capaneus is a werewolf and Adoni's a chienthrope right, how does family dynamic that work"

Capaneus:" okay, if you want to be technical about it, me and my sisters mother was a chienthrope and Adomi got more from our mother then our father, our father was a werewolf where I got more from him than my mother, and out of luck our mom had me and later came Adoni, and when our parents died 9 years ago we were taken into our grandfathers care and then Bell became our brother from then on"

Lily:" Oh, so you two are blood siblings that are half werewolf and chienthrope, but Bell isn't actually blood-related to you two at all, is that right or is it more complicated than that"

Adoni:" if only it were that simple, actually we're cousins with Bell, our mother's actually half human and our father was half human as well and our father's sister was actually Bells mom"

Haruhime:" wait, doesn't that mean Bell's mom is a werewolf"

Capaneus:" Bell's mom was a certified werewolf that was half human, you would have thought she adopted Bell if you looked at them from the outside, but Bell was definitely her kid"

Lily:" then how come we haven't seen werewolf like feature's on Bell"

Capaneus:" Bell got more from his dad than his mom, and beside's, he has his teeth, come here Bell"

Capaneus then asked Bell to show them his teeth and show that his teeth were that of a werewolf's, and they all stared in awe.

Capaneus:" see, they're a lot sharper than normal human teeth are right"

Haruhime:" yeah, I guess we never really saw them this close before"

Lily:" but how come you haven't said anything about this before Bell"

Bell:" well, to not confuse people, I don't tell them because then I get asked question's for day's on end, and it's exhausting, but don't confuse that for saying I don't acknowledge my werewolf traits and heritage"

Wiene:" werewolf traits"

Capaneus:" well besides the ear's and tail of a werewolf, Bell has all the qualities, quirk's, and attributes of a werewolf, though he has a slightly weaker smell then other werewolves, everything else is near spot-on, then again, he's at the above-average strength and speed of a werewolf, and I couldn't be more proud as a werewolf to have Bell as family, even if he looks different for a werewolf"

Bell:" yeah, and I'm proud to call you family as well Capaneus, so it must be surprising to learn I'm half werewolf right"

Lily:" well... it actually does explain a lot about your abilities as a human, I thought your abilities were a bit odd, and now that I think about it, you have done thing's that seem odd for a human really, he's kind and caring for his friend's and allies, but when someone threatens them, he completely changes and acts on impulse to protect them"

Bell:" more on that later, for right now, we covered our story, right"

Lily's thought's:" so Bell's mom was a werewolf...who would have guessed"

Haruhime's thought's:" I would have never guessed that bell's mom was actually a werewolf"

Bell:" so you see, I lost my parent's when I was 3, my father died along with my mother when..."

Capaneus:" this is actually a sensitive subject, for all of us, so can we please stop now"

Wiene:" of course, we were just confused about how you were are all related"

Capaneus:" anyway since this meeting is over we can talk about another subject, Adoni"

Adoni:" yes"

Capaneus:" here's a paper with an address on it and a place, my blacksmith will give you your gear and then you head home"

Adoni:" how will he know it's me"

Capaneus:" he already meet you, remember when you were blind and unable to walk"

Adoni:" he was the one who took care of me while you went to get the medicine I needed"

Capaneus:" yeah, head there and he'll get it, also, he said he'd also like a contract with you as well"

Adoni smiled and ran off heading to his shop, she was excited because she was going to become an adventurer.

Capaneus:" ok...Haruhime"

Haruhime:" yes sir"

Capaneus:" keep an eye on her for me, I'm putting my trust in you so don't blow it"

Haruhime:" I get a pupil, it's too early for me"

Capaneus:" also, if she gets so much as a scratch outside the dungeon in your watch, I'm coming after you"

Haruhime:" I can't protect her like that can I"

Capaneus:" sure you can, just train like crazy, and don't let her date anyone until I say it's okay when I (clear's throat) "evaluate" him, oh yeah, that reminds me, Bell I have a question for you can you answer honestly"

Bell:" sure, what is it"

Capaneus:" are you dating anyone, or thinking of dating anybody in particular"

they were all shocked and surprised by that sudden question, Bell spat his tea in Capaneus's face and Lily fell over her chair, Haruhime choked on the bread she was eating, and Wiene, who didn't understand what Capaneus meant, helped Haruhime get it out t breath again.

Bell:" why would you ask that"

Capaneus was wiping off the Tea spat on him from Bell, who he should have guessed would have been shocked by that question springing from nowhere like that with no warning in a blunt manner as he said it in.

Capaneus:"... I'll be sticky for a while... it only makes sense to ask as of now of all time's, in your short career, you have become quite popular, even if all isn't necessarily good, you're still well known even across the other nation's, especially with women and the goddesses, so I thought you'd by this point have a love interest, a girlfriend, or by any chance even a harem is possible in your case, the works basically, so... is that a yes or no buddy"

every woman in the room thought's:" why am I taken by the Harem idea"

Capaneus:" imagine it Bell, all the women surrounded by you, striping in front of you as they bicker over who has the first go at you, craving your affection and asking for you to pay attention to them with their heart's in mind, all because they love you that much"

Capaneus always liked to make Bell turn red in embarrassment and sought every opportunity to do so, in any shape and form, and it never ceases to amuse Capaneus, and as Bell blushed hard as he was embarrassed and turned to the color of his eye's, only, to say he liked Ais would be too much in this situation and then said instead.

Bell:" NO NO NO, NONE OF THAT, NONE OF THAT, AND STOP DOING AND ASKING THESE KIND'S OF THINGS"

Hestia:" what do you mean by, these kinds of things"

Capaneus:" oh, I usually set up dates for Bell, he actually had been on 26 dates so far in his life and, at least to my knowledge, he has dated some girl for 4 month's in a relationship before but got separated after, at least that's what I was told by Enyo"

as all the girl's then look shattered, Bell then awkwardly hid's his face as he hits Capaneus in the arm's in frustration as Capaneus was eating it up laughing while Bell was hitting him and Capansus was trying to block his hit's.

Capaneus:"(Holding laughter)...alright alright, I get it, I get it, well then I guess it's still on, I suppose an update would make thing's go smoothly"

Wiene:" wait, what's still on and what update"

Capaneus then noticed as his vision was starting to blur and he was slightly wobbly even though he was so energetic just a moment ago and then had to turn in.

Capaneus:"(yawn's)... it's late and I haven't slept for a few days since then, listen, I'm sorry but I'll tell you guys tomorrow, goodnight"

Lily:" Hey wait, what about the thing"

Capaneus:" well, you could ask Bell about all the women he dated before, have fun"

he went off and left to his home, the group was puzzled by those words and after talking for 15 minutes, were tired themselves and went to bed. back to Adoni, she was at the door of the blacksmith and knocked, she was nervous and felt like hiding, but she stayed her ground since this was someone who helped her and she really wanted to thank her, then a dwarf with a white beard and one eye came out with scar's on his body and spiky ash hair and a bulging muscle body that made him larger than normal dwarfs came out and saw Adoni in front of the door.

????:"... aww, Capaneus told me to expect you today Adoni, alright come in, but be careful, there are a lot of dangerous thing's you could bump into in here"

Adoni:" I was told you also helped me recover when-"

????:" no need for thanks kid, I just did what anyone with a heart would do when they see a child that need's help, just get your new equipment and leave, in case you can't tell,  I'm not too much of a people person so if I'm being rude, it's because I keep any socializing to a minimum"

Adoni:" what about your familia"

????:" clearly I keep in touch with them, what familia member would I bee if I avoided my familia when they need me, also, how did Welf build that armor I gave him instruction's on, did it end up well"

Adoni:" yes, my brother Bell has used it to it's best extent, well I would still like to know what your name is, I'd like to know to properly talk to you sir"

Nevroc:" if you don't hear it from me, you'll just hear it from Capaneus anyway, I'm Nevroc, now that we know each other hurry up and be on your way"

Adoni grabbed her gear and left after saying thank you to Nevroc and left.

Nevroc:" she has that same fire her brother has, counting Bell, it must run in the family, I owe a lot to Capaneus as he helped bring me back from retirement and have enjoyment in my life after years of nothing, giving her that stuff for free should cover something I guess"

Adoni was skipping happily as she was excited to become an adventurer.

Adoni's thought's:" I feel like a full-fledged adventurer right now, I wonder what my first alias will be, oh I can't wai-"

she was so excited she didn't see the person around the corner and hit them and fell down.

Riveria:" are you okay little girl"

Adoni:" I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention"

Bete:" watch where you're going brat, now move"

Riveria hit Bete in the head hard sending him to the ground.

Bete:" what was that for old hag"

Finn:" have manners Bete, she's just a little girl, probably 11 years old"

Adoni:" actually I'm 9, close to 10 though"

Tiona:" really, you look older than that"

Adoni was shy as they were very close to her and she started to panic a little.

Adoni:" y-y-yeah... I'm... tall for my age"

Tiona:" oh... but you have more cleavage than me"

Adoni:" wha-"

Ais than saw her and she stared at her with intense focus, Adoni was wondering if she was going to hurt her, but then she bent down to her level and said.

Ais:"...cute"

Ais started to pet her like she was a dog and then Adoni punched her hard enough to give her a bloody nose, embarrassed she ran screaming.

Adoni:" NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Ais:" what happened"

Riveria:" well, chienthrope usually don't like others touching their ears or tail, so she probably felt like she was sexually harassed"

Ais:" did I hurt her"

Bete:" who cares, let's just go"

Tiona:" we should apologize to her"

Bete:" oh please what could possibly happen if we don't"

Riveria:" BETE"

Bete:" come on, who would care about some brat anyway, let's go"

the group head's to their home, but at the house Capaneus and Adoni live, Adoni came crying to her brother as she explained what happened and he got up and headed to the Loki familia mansion, with a vengeance, and smashed the walls till he was in front of the group from earlier.

Lefiya:" if this is about Bell, we licked his boots clean and-"

Capaneus:" SILENCE"

they shut up the very instant and listened.

Capaneus:" I'm looking for the one who touched my sister"

Tiona:" who's that"

Capaneus:" she's 5'1", 9 years old, looks like a chienthrope, has blond hair, blue eyes, is shy, bashful, and was carrying a bag with her, ring any bells"

Tiona:" I told you we should have apologized"

Bete:" Oh come on why did we ne-"

Bete was one-shotted to the ground and out like a light slightly twitching in pain.

Capaneus:" now who was the one who touched my sister.
they all pointed at Ais and she had fear of what would happen next.

Capaneus:" so I have a question, face, stomach, or ribs"

Ais quivered at that question and said.

Ais:" none of them"

Capaneus then hit her in the face sending her flying into a room on the top floor and that made Ais go into bed rest to somewhat recover from her injuries and walk again, the day after is where we focus on now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 127 8
Reincarnations a thing apparently, pretty cool right? Now guess who's practically a D&D character. Oh what's that I'm in a world that literally has a...
42.1K 1.1K 36
Under heavy editing!! I'm not really sure what to make of this. This is my first story on Wattpad so bear with me ^^; I guess this will just be about...
11.3K 140 7
One thousand years ago Albert Waldstein battled against the legendary One Eyed Black Dragon along side his wife the wind spirit Aria as their daughte...
15.6K 874 21
Young, lost and naive Bell finds he has taken a wrong turn and is far from the dungeon city. Lucky for him a lone goddess offers her help