Secret Love

By Belleoxo

Arianne Celeste thought she had a messed up life with her Dad beating her and she was always scared of when... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter Fifthteen

5.4K 29 4
By Belleoxo

Chapter Fifthteen

I need to find out whether Ms Hart is involved with Peter Hernandez and his gang.

"Hey are you ok?" asked Elliot.

i turned to look at him, he was really handsome and he was all mine. I couldn't help the grin that over took my face.

"Yes, I'm fine. Did I ever tell you how lucky i am to have you." I whispered huskily.

"No I don't think you did." he said, i faked gasped.

"Well I better make it up to you then." i winked and pulled him up.

"Hey guys, we are really tired so were going to hit the hay." i said to the others and pulled Elliot upstairs to my room.

"You know that wasn't sutble at all." he laughed.

I pushed him on the bed and straddled his waist. I really didn't know why I was being so forward but the way he groaned i don't think he minded.

As we continued to kiss i bit his lip lightly causing another graon from his throat. I smiled and we then tasted each other.

As always when I kissed him i felt the tingles all over, I grinded against him making us moan in each others mouths.

Elliot pulled away and I whimpered but soon stopped as i was soon lying on the bed while he hovered over the top of me. We kissed again but more passionately, I moaned as he trailed kisses down my neck sucking on the sensitive part below my ear.

"Elliot" I moaned.

He pulled away abruptly sitting up on the side of the bed, I frowned.

Why has he pulled away was it something I did, am I not good enough. Does he not love me anymore?

All these questions were going through my head and I felt tears well up and slip down my face.

"Ari, I'm sorry." he said and turned to me "Oh god why are you crying what's wrong? If I over stepped the mark tell me." he rambled.

"I'm crying because your rejecting me again. " i sobbed and put my face in the pillow.

"What? No baby no, listen." he said, pulled me in his arms and I sobbed in his chest.

"I didn't reject you, trust me i wanted to go further. But I want to when your really ready and all this is over." He finished.

I blush and groaned "God I feel like an idiot." I muttered.

"No your not, but you need to trust me I know i was stupid to let you go but i'm never letting you go again. I promise." he said.

I looked up at him and pecked his lips lightly before pulling away until I was an inch before his lips.

"I do trust you but i just love you so much that I'm scared of losing you."

"You will never lose me."

With that I feel asleep with a smile on my face.

I woke surprisingly early, Elliot was still asleep. I tried to go back to sleep but i couldn't, I sighed and walked downstairs trying not to wake anyone.

I jumped half a mile in the air when i noticed Joe sitting at the table.

"Jesus, you nearly gave me a heart attack." i exclaimed.

"I was here first." he stated.

"Don't you ever sleep?" I said changing the subject.

"Yes." he replied. "What are you doing up so early?" 

"I don't know ." i said and quickly carried on. "Can I ask you some questions?"

"Yes sure." he said.

"Um- well... How do you know my dad?" I asked.

He smiled and looked at me fondly.

"We are best friends since kindergarden." he grinned, my eye brows rose in surprise.

I've never seen him before i was surprised he was. He chuckled at my expression.

"Yeah, you won't remember but when you were little I met you, you were adorable. When Grace d-died, your dad shipped you and your mother off, he told me his situation with Peter and we decided i would work behind the scenes to help you all. Just in case something happened i could step up and look after you. Your father tried everything to keep him away, he risked his life for you everyday." He said with so much emotion i could tell he loved us like his own family.

I walked up to him and hugged him which he returned.

"So why did he hurt me like that?" i asked bringing the memories of him beating me.

"I honestly don't know, but it was his own stupidity that made him never able to protect again." he said.

I nodded. "Thank you." I whispered.

We stayed like that until Joe said he was going to take a shower.

I sighed and decided to watch some TV before getting ready. I walked through to the living room nearly.

I felt a hand cover my mouth and wrap around my waist. I struggled and tried to scream but it was impossible, after trying my hardest I finally gave up but i was still panicking inside.

Peter was here and he's going to take me away.

Oh god what if he kills me or worse. I shoved that thought away but i soon felt his hot breath against my ear.

"Shut up, or they will hear us" I heard him growl.

I gulped and realised, I wasn't going to be able to get out of this.

~~~~~

Sorry it's another short one but I promise I'm going to do an extra long one when i have the time. I've started college again.

Please let me know if your enjoying it :)

Comment, vote and fan :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 4.1K 34
So yes this is a student/ teacher relationship it's not really like the others so please read and give it a chance! Never know if you don't read!! N...
2.4K 39 19
It all started with just raising a grade letter so she could have a birthday party. But what happens when Missy Tallent falls deeply in love with her...
9.3K 408 21
Lexi starts to kik a guy she thinks she's never met. They get to know each other and start to develop a real relationship. When Colton tells her he l...
37 2 2
Hayley starts back at college, this being her second year. She meets her new, hot, young lecturer (teacher) and instantly takes a liking to him. She...