My Life With You [BTS] {Compl...

By YoonMin1702

Min Hye's a normal high school girl living a normal high school life until her mother suddenly tells her abou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
bts

Chapter 30

3.9K 96 99
By YoonMin1702

Why haven't I ever noticed you? You make my heart beat like crazy, and it's in a good way too. You comfort me and help me a lot. Why did I ever fall for him instead of you?

...................................................................................................

(Warning: this chapter contains SMUT so don't read it if you still want to keep 'clean'.)

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"I... this just reminds me of Taehyung, when we kissed in his secret garden..." I said.

"Secret garden?" He asked. Oh shit, I shouldn't have said that.

"Ya, he goes there when he's sad or angry. I'm not suppose to say this to anyone so please to mention to to anyone else." I begged. He just nodded.

"It's alright. I'll make you forget all about him." He kissed my forehead and wiped of my tears. I don't know what he meant by that but it was reassuring.

"You're so beautiful, even when you cry." He stroked my face and continued to kiss me. We pulled apart for some air. He unbuttoned his shirt making me gasp.

Licking my lips unconsciously, I laid down on top of him and wrapped my hands around him. I smiled and kissed him passionately. He unbuttoned my shirt and took off my bra. Feeling insecure about myself, I covered us with the blanket to not let him see anything.

"Wae? You're going to show me one day, anyways." He smiled.

"W-who says that?" I stuttered.

"You know you're on top of me right? So that means that I can feel you right." Heat rose up my cheeks as he smirks. He later me on the bed and this time, he was on top of me. He started to kiss my neck. Pleasure filled me as he did that. The hot sensation just kept on rising. He slowly moved down to my chest. His right hand groping my breast, thumb circling the centre.

"S-stop, y-you'll give me hickeys." I said.

"That just means you belong to me now." He smiled. His hand slowly lowered to my lower body.

"You're so wet." He moved his fingers around. (A/N I cringed and screamed eternally when I wrote these. I am sorry to disturb you fellow readers with this but I just have to. 😂)

He placed my two fingers into his mouth and moved around it like a wet serpent. Not able to hold it back anymore, I moaned. Whatever he did was just turning me on even more.

"Your expression is just making me want more of you." He whispered. His fingers moved faster and faster by the second. I couldn't handle it anymore, it was too much. Cum came out and Yoongi Oppa took out his hand. It was covered in milky coloured stuff (someone tell me if this is right cause idk what it is like😂) he got up and went to the bathroom connected to my room. I got up, changed my underwear and dressed myself.

"Grrrr~" my stomach nagged me to eat.

"Yoongi Oppa, hurry up, I'm hungry. Dinner..... Oh Shit I forgot about dinner!!" I unlocked the door and went down.

"Oh wait, I need my hair to be a little wet since I 'showered'." I ran to the other bathroom and wet my hair a little. I went down to the tv room to check on them. Looks like they were doing pretty well. Sunsin and Joon was playing on the PS4 and JungKook and Pil Suk were chatting.

"Looks like you guys are not planning on stopping with what you guys are doing right now." I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms, smiling at JungKook and Pil Suk.

"Noona~ I'm hungry~" He pouted.

"I'll go set the table." I said and stand back straight.

"I'll help you." Yoongi Oppa startled me.

"Aish, you scared me to death." I playfully hit him. He smiled and went to the kitchen to get the food.

"Did something happen?" Joon pointed at the position Yoongi Oppa was in.

"No, why?" I said.

"He's acting way nicer and happier..." Sunsin said looking weirded out.

"Really? He looks the same to me." I smiled and went to the kitchen to join Yoongi Oppa.

"You made all of this?!" His eyes were wide opened.

"Ya, why? Did you look down on my cooking skills?" I asked.

"No, it's just that you'll be the perfect wife and mother." He hugged me from behind. Dejavu?

"Last one to the dinning table has to clean up." I shouted and they came rushing in as fast as they could. Of course JungKook was the first one to reach. Second was Joon, third was Pil Suk. We all looked at Sunsin and smiled.

"Aish," She panted. "Why..... are you guys.... so fast..." she sat down.

"Woah, noona. You made all of this?!" JungKook looked at the food while drooling.

"Does everyone look down on my cooking skills?" I asked.

"No but this is amazing. I have to take a picture!" Sunsin said and took out her phone. She snapped the photo and JungKook duh I'm straight away.

"See." She showed the photo. I have to admit, it looks pretty nice.

"Where'd you learn these from?" Joon asked. I slowly take out my chopsticks from my mouth.

"They're my mum's recipes. I found her recipe book in her room." I looked down. Eomma, I wanted you to try my cooking before you go. I wanted to introduce my boyfriend to you before you go. I wanted you to attend my wedding before you go. I wanted you to see your grandchild before you go. There were so many things I wanted you to see and do before you left. So why did you leave so early? I felt someone intertwining their fingers with mine. I looked to the right and saw Yoongi Oppa eating like nothing happened. I smiled and continued eating.

"Thanks for the meal, Min Hye noona." JungKook said and stood up.

"Come on Sunsin, I'll help clean up." I said bringing the dishes to the back.

"Then I'll help too." Yoongi Oppa went to the kitchen.

"What's up with him?" Joon asked.

"I'm helping too." Pil Suk pressed her palms together.

"I'm helping Min Hye. She's done the cooking already." Joon smiled at me. I could sense Yoongi Oppa's anger behind me.

"Ok, I'll go play by myself... I guess.." he went to the tv room. We were all cleaning up except for JungKook.

"I'm lonely so I'll help." He ran in and helped us.

"Agh," I shouted when the plate slipped out of my soapy hands.

"Min Hye!" Yoongi Oppa shouted.

"Are you alright?!" Joon got to me first.

"Y-ya." I looked down at the shattered plate.

"Yah, move." Yoongi Oppa pushed him away.

"Why should I. It's not like you're her boyfriend." He said still holding my hands.

"What if she is, Huh? Will you move?" He said.

"Ya sure." He looked at Yoongi Oppa.

"She is, now let go." He said and cared for my wounds while the others looked at us in disbelief.

"Min Hye ah, is this true?" Sunsin asked.

"Ya, I guess." I faked chuckled.

"When?!" Pil Suk squealed.

"Today?" I looked back at him. He just nodded and went back on collecting the broken pieces.

"Is that why you invited him today?" Joon asked.

"No wonder Suga hyung left the house early with his luggage." JungKook said making everyone look at him.

"Luggage?!" Sunsin exclaimed.

"He's living here?! With you?!" Pil Suk widened her eyes.

"A man and a woman alone in a giant mansion without anyone else... no, I can't allow this." Joon said.

"What am I going to the hyungs?!" JungKook looked at me.

"Easy, just tell them the truth. It's not like this is something to hide." Yoongi Oppa shrugged his shoulders.

Taehyung's POV :

Suga hyung ran out with his luggage today. He was in a good mood too. I wonder where he went to.

"Hyung, I'm sleeping over at my friend's house today so don't worry." JungKook told us and left.

"Should we visit Min Hye tomorrow?" Jin Oppa asked.

"Why should we. She's a bad person after all." I rolled my eyes.

"You clearly know that Yoona is the one who did everything herself. You also know that Min Hye is innocent." Jimin said.

"Innocent?! She's a bully!" Anger filled me just by thinking of her.

"Oh cut the crap Taehyung. Just face your true feelings. You can't use Yoona as a shield to avoid Min Hye. You'll just end up hurting the both of them. You know very well that Yoona is the bad one here. Why are you being such a pain in the ass?" J-Hope hyung said. This was the first time seeing him like this. J-Hope got up from the dining table and left.

"I really do like Yoona okay?! And Min Hye is the one being the stubborn one here. She bullies Yoona just because Yoona and I are together." I said.

"I don't have time for this shit." Jin hyung put down his chopsticks and left.

"Taehyung, you're being ridiculous." Jimin walked away.

"Rapmon hyung?" I looked at him.

"Don't ask me about these stuff. What you do doesn't concern me at all. All you have to know that if you mess up, don't come looking for me." Rapmon hyung said and continued eating.

At this moment, I was starting to have second thoughts on whether Min Hye was actually bad... I've made up my mind. I'll visit her tomorrow and ask her.

*Ring Ring*

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi baby boo." She said. I was honestly annoyed at her already.

"What do you want." I said placing my plate in the sink.

"Nothing, can't I just call my baby boo?" She said.

"I know you better than know that you won't call me just to say hi." I rolled my eyes.

"Ok.... can I borrow your credit card? I want to buy some stuff for.... Uh.... my friend. It's her birthday this week and I want to buy her a present.

"Sure fine. The the budget is 5000won only." I sighed.

"What? 5000 won only? Common baby, you know I love you? Can I at least have 10,000 won? She's a really good friend." She pouted. What does she spend it all on?

"Fine. But nothing bigger than that." I rubbed my temples.

"Okie, thank you baby~" she sang and hung up.

I ruffled through my hair and went to my room.

Min Hye's POV :

We finished cleaning up and went to my room to wash up.

"Min Hye!" Sunsin shouted.

"What happened?!" I looked back.

"Why are you so rich?!" She said.

"You shouted just to ask me that?" I laughed at her expression.

"So soft~" she jumped on my bed.

"But... why does it smell familiar?" She went around and sniffed the bed.

"It probably smelled like me... hahahahaha." I looked at Yoongi Oppa both worried and shy.

"Hmmmm, I guess." She shrugged it off and took out her clothes from her backpack. She went in the bathroom and took a bath.

"Let's play hide and seek." JungKook said.

"Sure, Joon be the seeker. Count to 20 then come and find us. Except for Sunsin." I said and we all went down to prepare. He turned around and we ran.

"Pil Suk, come here." I called her.

"Yes?"

"I know a great hiding spot." I pulled her with me. I went to my room and entered my closet.

"What are we doing here?" She asked.

"Shhh you'll know." I took out a key and unlocked the door behind my closet.

"Wow..." she looked around.

"This is my secret hideout. My mother handed me this key. She used to use this room too." I told her while we walked around.

"Min Hye? Are you in here?" Joon opened the bedroom door.

"Hello?" He walked around. His footsteps were loud. He closed the door and went down.

We went out of the closet and ran out hoping that Joon wasn't there.

*ring ring*

Pil Suk's phone rang.

"Hello?" She answered it.

"Pil Suk ah, where are you?" A voice said. I think it's Joon. She put it on speaker.

"Come and find us." Pil Suk answered.

"Us? Is Min Hye with you too?" Joon asked.

"Oops..." she covered her mouth.

"I think I heard some noises in Min Hye's room. I could hear their voices from behind the door. I hid at the side of the bed and Pil Suk hid under the bed. The door slammed open and all of them slowly walked around the room.

"Found her." Joon looked at me.

"Where's Pil Suk?" JungKook asked.

"Here." She came out under the bed.

"You win. So that means that you get a wish." Yoongi Oppa said.

"Huh? Wish?" I asked.

"We decided it when you were still hiding. She gets to ask us to do anything." JungKook said.

"Really?! Then I'll wish for us all to go to the amusement park next Saturday." She jumped around excitedly.

"All of us?" I asked.

"The boys, you, Sunsin, Joon and I." She said.

"Oh ya.. I'm sorry Min Hye. I forgot about Taehyung..." she said.

"Annyea, it's alright. You can invite him." I smiled.

"Let's sleep now. Jin hyung told me that he was going to visit us tomorrow." JungKook said. I took out three mattresses and spread it on the floor.

"Girls sleeps on the bed and guys sleep on the mattress." I took out blankets.

"Good night." I switched off the lights.

[A/N] Boring? I'm sorry 😐I'll try to do a better job now... I'm out of ideas so... yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374 10 41
y/n is just a normal girl who lost her dad in an accident at least that's what her mother told her. When she is in her senior year of high school her...
4.9K 233 17
"Time's up, boys" The life isn't fair. Unexpected things happen when you least expect. Jennie, a simple girl and her friends were taken by seven dang...
12.6K 584 68
6/8years min-san and min-jun are now starting their new life as wolfs living in a human world where their mother angel was from so they will have to...
108 7 7
"I would love to tell you the truth, but you might hate me for it..." In "Rumors," the main character, Ej Jackson, has just escaped from her abusive...