Slender: The Reunion

By FreezingCandle

Alexa hates where her and her family moved. It's just full of woods and mountains. But when she decides to ex... More

Chapter One: Moving Day
Chapter Two: Always Watching
Chapter Three: You Can't Hide
Chapter Four: Coma
Chapter Six: He Sees You When You're Sleeping
Chapter Seven: The Cause
Chapter Eight: Leave Me Alone
Chapter Nine: Friendship

Chapter Five: Followed

6 0 0
By FreezingCandle

I jolted awake, I was still in my bed, TV still on, but it was just static. I yawned and got up to turn the TV off.

Afterwards I got back in bed, and tried to go back to sleep.

The next morning, the sun gleamed in the circle window, lighting up the entire room. I got up and looked outside, it was a nice, cold sunny day.

I promised myself to stay out of the woods and take the long way from now on.

I got dressed since I wanted to go to Barnes and Noble, my parents weren't home, they were doing birthday shopping for me, since my birthday is on Wednesday.

I wore a plaid shirt, with a t-shirt underneath, and I wore ripped jeans.

My hair was blue as ever, which I loved the style, but I was thinking about cutting my hair really short, since I loved how short Girl hair looks.

After I got dressed, I left a note, and left towards Barnes And Noble.

I just walked this time, I didn't wanna risk messing my arm up again.

People were out, chatting, having a good time.

Once I got to Barnes and Noble, I ordered a coffee from the cafe, and read a book on a couch.

After a while, it started pouring rain. But I didn't think much of it, so I went back to reading.

Five minutes in, the power shut off.

I was confused by it, but I had a flashlight with me so I could see.

"Aaaaallleeexxaaaa....."

I spun around, looking for where the sound was,
but it was coming from everywhere.

Slender appeared out of nowhere, with his tentacles trying to reach me.

I ran out of there so fast, i forgot I had the book in my hand.

The rain splashed on me as I ran, soaking me to the skin.

I ran back to the house, and locked the doors shut.

"Alright calm down Alexa calm down. You're going to be okay." I told myself.

I ran into my room, locking the door behind me.

But after I got in, the door was rattling, and being beat on.

I thought the door was gonna break off, so I knew I had limited time to get out of there.

I had a backpack in my closet, so I packed a few things in there, and I climbed out the window.

I ran out of there so fast, I never looked behind.

I ran into the forest, which I knew I Said I'd never go back in, but I had no choice.

I climbed up into my tree house, and blocked the door with some spare wood.

I fell onto the wall, and sighed. I did have a pocket knife, in case I needed to use it.

Rain splashed on the tree house, howling winds pared with the rain, so I knew I was, sort of safe.

Thunder lit up the raging sky, and I used the rest of the spare wood to block the windows.

I didn't have a hammer or nails, I just set them against the window.

"Allleexxxaaaaa...."

I held my breath as long as I could, but I had to gasp for air, cause I almost passed out.

I covered my mouth with my hands, hoping he didn't hear me.

The tree house door started rattling, so I held my breath as much as I could.

Being quiet as I could, he eventually left, leaving the sound of crunching leaves behind.

I waited for a bit before checking, and he was gone.

With a sigh of relief, I grabbed my backpack and climbed out slow.

Halfway back home, I heard something behind me,
sure enough it was Slender.

His tentacles tackled me, making me slam into the ground.

I pulled out my pocket knife, and slashed some of his tentacles.

He screamed a distorted shout of pain, and I ran away from him.

I finally got back to town, and I ran straight for the house.

I slammed the door shut, bolting the doors shut.

I bolted the windows shut so he had no way to get inside, so I let out a sigh of relief.

I waited for what seemed like hours, before getting up, and checking.

It got foggier, but there was no sign of Slender.

I unbolted the doors and windows, and put them away. I closed the blinds, and just sat on the couch and watched TV.

My parents came home a bit after, with bags of stuff.

"Oh don't look Alexa. It's a surprise!" My mom said.

"Haha, fine I covered my eyes. See? They are covered!" I Said chuckling.

My mom laughed back, and went into another room.

"So Alexa! Anything interesting happen when we were gone?" My mom asked.

"Nope, I just watched TV and went to Barnes and Noble." I lied.

"Sounds fun! I'm gonna work on dinner, so be around Okay?" My mom said.

"Sure." I Said.

I decided to just hang out in the backyard, away from that forest. And away from Slender.

I got a big blanket, and laid it on the green grass.

I just laid there, reading in peace, when it started snowing.

"Alexa! Could you find your dad? Dinner's almost ready!" My mom shouted.

"Yeah! One second!" I shouted back.

I picked up everything, and went to look for dad.

He was in the garage, working on some stuff.

"Hey dad, mom said Dinner's almost ready." I Said.

"Sounds delish. I'm starving." My dad replied.

"One more thing, Alexa. GIVE IT TO ME NOW!"

"Huh?" I asked with a shocked face.

"I asked if you could hand me that hammer?" Dad Said.

"Oh yeah, here you go." I Said. "You feeling alright?" My dad asked.

"Yeah, just tired." I Said. "Alright, well go tell my mom I'll be in just a sec. I gotta finish this for tomorrow."

"What is it?" I asked. "It's a homemade rack, to hang my stuff up." He said. "Sounds cool." I said.
"Sure does." My dad said chuckling.

I went in and told mom he'd be a minute, and I sat down at the dining table.

Five minutes later, Dad came in and sat down.
"All done. Now I'm starving." He said chuckling.

My mom gave everyone their stuff, and we ate.

As I was eating, I noticed something in the fog, near the woods.

"What's wring sweetie?" My mom asked.

"Oh, nothing. Thought I saw something." I Said.

It was him. Slender was standing in the fog near the woods. Just, staring...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.8K 32
They were just a new family moving in , The Woods . She and her mom Barbara and Brother didn't know they were dangerous , well one of them in particu...
102K 3.7K 15
Slenderman is a legendary scary monster, guardian of the pages. Violet Jaybird is an 18 year old girl that is afraid of nothing and has strange power...
460K 16.5K 34
Her father died. Her mother is dating someone else. Murder has broken out in her quiet town. Her life is turned upside down. Rose meets someone. A lo...
64 3 2
It was a drastic change when one of the strange internet meme became viral. This virus spread to whole world where it grabbed the attention of people...