Adore You

By sacredluna

A famous girl group on Vine named "Retarded Kids" which includes 4 people are invited for a talk show, and th... More

Chapter 1 - Adore You
Chapter 2 - See You
Chapter 3 - Like You
Chapter 4 - Tell You
Chapter 5 - Fighting For You
Chapter 6 - Piss You
Chapter 7 - Offer You
Chapter 8 - Complicated
Chapter 9 - Apologise You
Chapter 10 - Announcement
Chapter 11 - Dating You?
Chapter 12 - Without You
Chapter 13 - Fix You
Chapter 14 - You Again?
Chapter 15 - Failed You
Chapter 16 - It Was A Game
Chapter 17 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 19 - Don't Leave Me
Chapter 20 - Don't Let Me Go
Chapter 21 - Screwed Up Again
Chapter 22 - Panick Attack
Chapter 23 - Not Gonna Die
Chapter 24 - Shawn?
Chapter 25 - Unprofessional
Chapter 26 - Finale

Chapter 18 - Danger

21 3 0
By sacredluna

Wake up Jennifer. I'm sorry. It's my fault.

I woke up hardly from the deepest sleep ever, as I was dreaming something I can't remember. I saw so many dreams, I just couldn't remember them. I opened my eyes really slowly, thinking I was in my room.

No, this was a hospital. I was in a bed in the hospital. Then I remembered what happened. The last thing I remember was Chloe's screams and Brent's face.

Every single thing in the room was white. I saw people outside from my room's window which let me see that corridor. It was probably made for the doctors to see their patients.

"She woke up!" Isabelle screamed, as she was running towards me with all the people behind her.

Nash directly came near Isabelle when she got into the room in rush. They were closer? What did I miss?

"Hey, oh my god finally!!" Chloe said, looking so thankful that she might cry right there.

"What ha...." I tried to ask what happened but Cameron cut my word as he was pushing people to get near me.

"You hadn't eaten anything, you hadn't even drunk water. You blocked out after... after my talk due to the stress and starvation. You hit your head on the floor, even though Brent tried to catch you. He couldn't."

I remembered everything. I did.

"How long have I been asleep though?" I questioned curiously.

"3 days." Chloe answered quickly.

"What? 3 days?!" I was in shock. You can miss LOTS of things in in 3 days.

They all nodded.

"You and your body are all fine. We were waiting for you to wake up for you to leave the hospital." Brent stated. I smiled at him. Cameron took a glare at Brent.

"You can leave anytime today!" a tall, dark-skinned man with green eyes said which I thought was the doctor.

"Alright, thank you!" I said as I saw the bandage on my forehead which I never noticed before. It scared me, did I get hurt too much to wear a bandage?

"You can take it off in a week." Sarah said like she heard the things in my mind.

Doctor and all the boys left the room because I needed to dress up to leave the hospital. Chloe handed me my phone, like she was saying you missed a lot in 3 days.

We left the hospital ignoring Cameron and the boys. I checked my Twitter as I was in the car.

"@CameronDallas : So sorry for what happened tonight!"

"@CameronDallas: #GetWellSoonJennifer we love you Jennifer!"

"@CameronDallas: Why is this happening to us?"

"@CameronDallas: Wake up please,  I can't stand anything without you."

"@Izbelle: Jennifer is doing great, guys! Just pray for her."

"@SarahDornan: She is doing better today! #GetWellSoonJennifer"

"@BrentRivera: You strong girl is getting better everyday. So proud of you, I love you.  @JenniferAllen"

"@jackgilinsky: we love you jennifer!"

"@ShawnnMendes: wishing the best for my deary friend @JenniferAllen!"

"@Nashgrier: Get better soon! Love you @JenniferAllen." Nast tweeted and posted a photo of my arm with weird medical stuff in the hospital.

I saw some fans' tweets saying this was Cameron's fault, and some supporting me, some saying I made Cameron sad. I also gained 100.000 in 3 days, like how even?!?!

So I tweeted

"@JenniferAllen: Hey, I'm back, I'm fine, I'm alive with just a bandage. Thanks for being so kind and supportive. I love you. :)"

And I sent a "Thank you!" tweet to all my friends, including Cameron.

I throw my phone away because I couldn't even imagine gie many interactions I would get, and I wasn't in the mood to deal with them. I still wanted to rest even though I was sleeping for 3 days.

We came back to our hotel, I was finally back.

"What's it with you and Nash?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Nothing! We're friends. He's really helping me." Isabelle answered.

"You freaked us out, we were so scared Jennifer. We couldn't stop crying. And... and... Cameron stayes in your room for 3 days with a little bit of sleep. We stayed with you most of the time too." Sarah said and added "Also everyone is talking about you right now!"

"Don't make me cry, you fuck. You have no idea how much I love you. And am I so famous now, huh?!" I joked and I didn’t say a word about Cameron.

We went to our room in our new hotel, and I fell asleep the moment I put my head on my pillow.

*Sarah's POV*

"Guys I'm going to cinema tonight with Matthew." Chloe said.

"It's a double date. Nash invited me and told me that Matthew and you were coming too." Isabelle said.

"Really? Matthew didn't tell me but that's alright. I don’t want to leave Jennifer here though. But I know she woukd let us go." Chloe said and looked ar Jennifer sadly.

"She doesn't know that Cameron hasn't spoken for 3 days, except Twitter, does she?" Chloe asked.

"She doesn't." I said.

"She didn’t deserve this."

I nodded in agreement

"She doesn't know how much we freaked out. How our lives was a hell for 3 days." I said and I thought about Jack because he had been supporting me and Jennifer and he really helped me. I thought I should see him

I left the room and I saw that Jack was at the lobby.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey!"

"Look, thank you for..."

"You're welcome. I'm always here for you,  Sarah. I love you. I know that you still need time to think about us and I respect you. I'll always be waiting for you." he cut my sentence.

After having deep thoughts for 3 days, I realized that however much I liked Shawn, I didn’t love him. He was an amazing person to hang out with but I loved Jack. It would be wrong if I lied to Shawn and still went out with him.

I standed up and turned my body to Jack's.

"I thought about it Jack."  he standed up too.

"I love you, even if I try, I can't give up on you. " those words quickly left my mouth before I knew it. But I didn't regret it, it was the truth.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer to him. I could feel the warmth of his breath brushing my lips. His hand was wrapped around my back. Could we stay like this, in that moment forever? He kissed me gently and said "Thank you..."

It made no sense that he thanked me but I got him. He thanked me because I forgave him. We were back. We were unbroken. I belong to him and he belongs to me, nothing else is thinkable.

*Isabelle's POV*

Nash and I were on our way to the cinema in rush. We just left the hotel. Matthew and Chloe were already there. As I was walking fastly, Nash stopped all of a sudden. Carter came near us, he was here. He had been stalking us?!

"I'm sorry Isabelle, I can't do this to my best friend." Nash said and left. I was just about to like her and he lied to me and set this all up for me to meet Carter. Wow, Nash  Congrats on your existence.

"I can't even believe you anymore." I narrowed my eyes.

"Look, Isabelle, look at me. Do you love me?"

I opened my mouth but no words came out.

"That's what I thought." he said and kissed me. I wanted to push him but I didn't. I lost my shit again.

Then 4 guys suddenly appeared. Oh my god...

"You remember us huh?" they said, they all had a knife.

They were the people that attacked me in Florida. Carter saved me from them. They folllowed us to here. This time, with knives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 519 30
Emily, Kylie, Lexi, and Olivia; four of the most popular girls on vine. When they are invited to the Magcon Tour, things suddenly get heated when...
678K 12.9K 104
[ COMPLETED: MARCH 2016 - JUNE 2018 ] ••• "You know what's a stupid idea if you were best friends with someone?" My heartbeat quicken. "What?" I cle...
1.2M 16.2K 60
COMPLETED- ignore the mistakes, I'm fixing those. First book of series Well this is a magcon fan fiction... Jack Gilinsky's younger sister Samantha...
1.8K 56 54
Izzy and Katie are two 16 year old girls who created a vine account together, and became famous. They have over 5 million followers. One day they get...